Ling Gam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do harder." they scream.

Gam signs what they say. The crazy archaeologists fuck them faster and harder until they cum.

"I cum!" Lixuw and Irox scream.

They are dizzy and fall down on the bed.

"Are you ok?" Gam wonders.

The dizzy ladies turn and nod. Their bodies are beautiful and sweaty. The crazy and sweet women put the strap-ons from themselves. Their girlfriend and fiancée stand up from the bed and takes the strap-ons, but they French-kiss each other. Lixuw and Irox also French-kiss each other.

"Your turn to fuck us. Forget not that we decide over you." Gam says, then she signs what she says.

"Yes, we decide over you. We love you. You can fuck us so hard like two bitches." Shocia says.

The crazy bitches lay with the hands and kneel on the bed fast. Their girlfriend and fiancée are happy, finally they will get the payback. Lixuw and Irox put the strap-ons on themselves. First, they slap their love's sweet butt. They stand in front of their bitches and then they aim in the assholes with the monstrous dildo so hard. It sounds like a shoot.

"We love it! Stop not!" Shocia and Gam scream violently.

Lixuw and Irox fuck their lovers like two preys fast and hard when they like to hear the screaming preys. Do the ex-men miss the real male thing? No, they are happy to be women. They fuck their bitches faster and harder until Shocia and Gam cum, so the bitches move like the prey.

"I cum!" the bitches scream.

The archaeologists become dizzy and fall down on the bed. They just sign about something and giggle. Lixuw and Irox look for each other and don't understand what the bitches giggle.

"Baby, what do you laugh?" Irox wonders.

Shocia and Gam show their body for their darlings.

"Just an archaeology-joke. You don't understand it. Come and let's have sex with each other. Cast away the strap-ons." Gam says.

Lixuw and Irox cast away the strap-ons, then they jump down on the bed. Their girlfriend and fiancée smile, but Lixuw and Irox wonder what happens.

"We think of you." Gam says.

The archaeologists touch Lixuw's and Irox' body. Shocia and Gam masturbate their fiancée's and girlfriend's vagina. Lixuw and Irox moan low. They see that their lovers smile, suddenly the bitches fuck them faster and faster like the hopeless preys.

"Oh no, oh yeah! Stop not!" Irox moans high.

"Yeah, yeah, you can, mistress!" Lixuw moans high.

The archaeologists fuck their prey in their violence even faster and faster until the hopeless preys cum. Lixuw's and Irox' vagina blow up like two champagnes. They fall in the sleep.

12