Lingerie & Dildoes

Story Info
Lesbian plays dress-up for her date.
6.9k words
4.39
143.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was so incredible; I just have to share the story with someone.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Jessica. I'm 27 years old, 5'7" with 36C breasts and long blonde hair.

You see, last night was date night with my good friend Cindy. We met a few months ago and hit it off right away.

I got home from work extra early so that I could relax and prepare for our big night in at a leisurely pace. It wasn't quite dusk out as I pulled into my driveway. I tidied up around the house a bit first- distracting myself with random chores. The anticipation of my dates with Cindy gets me so excited that I'm almost reluctant to actually start the process of getting ready.

When I could make no more excuses, I walked down the sun-lit hallway to my bedroom. I began to disrobe. A tasteful string of pearls and matching earrings went on the antique dresser; my conservative work skirt-suit went back up on a hanger in my walk-in closet. Underneath I was wearing a sexy little black lace bra and thong set. It was mildly scandalous for the office, but nothing compared to the outfit I would surprise Cindy in just a few hours later.

I opened the faucet to begin drawing a bath before sitting down at the bathroom vanity to give myself a quick mani-pedi. The pale pink polish I had applied the weekend before had already started to chip around the edges despite daily touch-up coats. Nail polish remover finished the job that my active work life had started as I wiped away any trace of color. I evened out a few rough edges with a nail file until I had a perfect set of ¼ inch long talons. Sometimes when I wear a French manicure in the summer, I grow my nails out a bit longer and square them off. But my favorite look is when they're that perfect oval shape that I have right now. There's just something so feminine about the classically curved look.

I painted my nails a deep, pearlescent red. By the time my bath was ready, I had a perfect sexy red manicure and pedicure. It made me wet imagining how my cute little toenails would look in a pair of sheer black stockings later that night.

Cindy and I had agreed to a no-sex rule the day leading up to our dates. She said the built-up anticipation made me into an even more wanton slut than normal. As if she's one to talk! But, being a lady of my word, I behaved. Thus, I spent the entire ten minute bath trying desperately not to yield to temptation and fingerfuck myself into oblivion. My entire body shivered in anticipation at the simple touch of my washcloth as it dragged across an already erect nipple. I lightly fingered the soft folds of my pussy, but stopped short of rubbing my aching clit; all my self-control would fly out the window if I got myself started.

After quickly toweling off, I took my time massaging lotion and moisturizer into my still-damp skin. When I was done, every inch of my body was invitingly soft to the touch and imbued with a sweet, flowery fragrance. Padding barefoot across the carpeted bedroom floor to my closet, I slipped into a short, pink silk dressing robe and retrieved two bulky traincases from the deepest corner. As I turned sideways to navigate the door, I was careful to hold the containers away from my body lest their rough sides scrape my soft, delicate skin. Setting them gently on the lowered bathroom counter, I unlatched the metal clasps and opened them both as the neatly folded trays and compartments blossomed like the petals of twin flowers. As I did so, the heady scent of powders, pencils, mascaras, and all sorts of other goodies washed over me in a wave. I just sat there for a second with my eyes closed as I took it all in. I keep my daily makeup on my counter of course. It's just that I'd never get any work done at the office with five shades of emerald green eyeshadow, smoky eyeliner, and fuchsia lipstick on. I could feel myself getting a little wet as my eyes roamed over endless trays powder and tubes of color. It's liberating to be able express my inner slut after having to keep it locked down most of the day.

Almost giddy in anticipation, I picked a bottle of liquid foundation off of the topmost tray and got to work. A wide synthetic brush tickled my skin as I applied a smooth layer of the liquid to my face. The base color blended flawlessly with my natural skin tone while small pearlescent additives gave my skin a subtle sparkle. I set the results with a light dusting of powder before contemplating which products I would use to enhance my grey/blue eyes.

I have to admit- when it comes to eye makeup, I'm a sucker for the heavy, slutty look that I see on the pornstars that Cindy and I occasionally invite into our bedroom via the DVD player. But without being immodest, I think I'm skilled enough with the brush to keep the look subtle and sexy rather than ending up looking like an over-the-top street walker as the pornstars in some of the cheaper videos do. In the end, I opted for a deep, sapphire blue smoky eye look. I retrieved the second of my four large eyeshadow palettes; this one contained 32 subtly different shades of blues and greens. I smiled like a little girl in a candy store at the sight of the beautiful pressed powders. Alongside the palette went a pair of mascaras, two soft kohl eyeliner pencils and a tray of gel eyeliners in various colors.

A thin layer of eyeshadow base gave me a clean canvas from my lashline to my brows. I spent the next ten minutes wielding a half dozen brushes like a master artist- patting, sweeping, and blending the fading shades of blue onto my lids in a way that made my already stunning eyes pop. A thick line of smudged black eyeliner and a fabulous set of false lashes completed the look. When I was done, I turned my head to the side and batted my eyes as I examined my handiwork in the magnified makeup mirror. Jewel blue highlights on the center of my lids faded to pearlescent deep navy and black shadows in the corners and creases. The blue faded gradually up to an ivory highlight color and thin, perfectly arched brows. Feathery false lashes blended flawlessly with my own and gave me a wide, doe-eyed look. Cindy wouldn't stand a chance I thought with a grin.

Using a few tricks I had picked up in my modeling days, I brushed on a tan-colored contour powder- slimming my nose and accenting my already sculpted cheekbones. At first, I only applied a subtle dusting of light pink blush to the apples of my cheeks. But examining my face in the mirror, I decided that it made me look too young and innocent; tonight was all about sultry drama. A second application of a dark rose shade fixed that. I brushed it into the hollows of my cheeks with the enthusiasm of a woman who knew how sexy the 'whore' look could be if you knew what you were doing.

I always saved my lips for last; the ultimate image of femininity in my mind was a sexy young thing bending over a bathroom counter, touching up her lipstick. Of course, in my imagination, her lips needed touching up in the first place because she had just finished an energetic cocksucking session! My idea of a good fairy tale had always been less Snow White, and more Debbie Does Dallas. With that happy thought, I selected a creamy pencil in a pale pink and carefully lined my lips- extending the color ever so slightly outside of my natural lip line. Then came a frosty, bubble-gum pink lipstick that gave me the super-pornstar look I was going for. Two coats, separated by a careful blotting job in between made sure that the color was extra deep and sparkly. I topped it all off with a thick application of MAC lipglass. The sticky gloss left a layer of shine so deep, it looked like I already had cum on my lips!

My half-hour makeup routine had conveniently allowed the hot rollers piled in my blonde locks to cool to a lukewarm temperature. I methodically removed the plastic appliances one by one- careful to unwind my long luxurious locks without twisting the curls. Armed with a wirehair brush and a can of hairspray, I set to work on achieving the big, sexy look I wanted. I teased my roots until it felt like my arm would fall off and emptied half the can until a thick, noxious scent of hair spray filled the bathroom- but it was all worth it. My golden tresses fell in long, loose curls to the middle of my back- perfectly framing my made-up face.

Satisfied at my transformation, shed the dressing robe- tossing it on the bed as I walked into my closet. I faced the corner that housed my extensive lingerie collection and put my hands on my hips- deciding what to wear. Even when Cindy and I aren't having a BDSM night, we still alternate the dom role. White felt appropriate for my sub role tonight, so I reluctantly dropped the wicked black leather corset I had been fingering and moved to the other side of my color-coded wardrobe. A long ivory negligee caught my eye as I browsed the collection; delicate lace cups gave way to what seemed like an acre of slippery satin. The presence of two long slits up to crotch height ensured easy access and solidified my choice. I selected a complementary deep lace paneled garter belt, and a pair of ruffled crotchless panties to wear underneath. A pair of shimmery seamed stockings with a deep lace top and pair of five inch fuck-me pumps completed the look.

I carried my choices to the bed and leisurely dressed myself for the night's festivities. The garterbelt went on first- its six metal clasps dangling invitingly. I smoothed on the stockings next and slipped each of the garters into place. I guess it's a sign of my growing lingerie addiction that the rear garters, which had once been such a pain to attach, hardly gave me any trouble lately. I next slipped into the panties- carefully aligning the slit with my own moist opening. I stepped into the silky gown and slipped my nylon-covered feet into the heels. A four-stranded pearl choker and silver hoop earrings completed the look. My reflection in the mirror was a study in contrasts; the makeup and hair of a practiced slut was juxtaposed with downright virginal looking lingerie. If virgins wore garter belts and five-inch heels that is.

I walked out to the living room and poured myself a glass of wine before settling back on the couch to wait.

A few minutes past nine, I heard the unmistakable sound of a car's engine coming up my driveway. Giddy with anticipation, it was all I could do not to sprint to the door. Even so, I had gotten within a few feet of my front door by the time the doorbell rang.

My hand was just turning the knob when Cindy's voice rang out. "No peeking baby! Close your eyes and take five steps back once you open the door."

I followed her commands- unlocking and opening the door a crack before retreating a bit unsteadily on my stiletto heels with my eyes closed. I heard the sexy click of Cindy's own heels as she entered the marble entryway. I heard and felt the door close behind her as the click of the lock coincided with the end of the cool breeze against my nylon-covered ankles.

"Okay darling, you can take a peek now," she intoned with a hint of naughty delight.

Cindy was just tossing her trench coat to the floor as I got my first glimpse of her. My first thought was that the trench coat had been a good idea; she would have gotten arrested and/or raped if she'd driven over in the outfit underneath. I could just make out the hint of a French pedicure through the opening of her five inch black leather peep toe heels. The black sheer stockings encasing her legs were held up by garters attached to a heavily boned satin corset. Cindy's magnificent breasts were left on full display by the shelf bra she'd worn with the underbust corset. A rhinestone choker and matching dangling earrings framed her beautiful face. Smokey plum eyeshadow and deep crimson lips gave her a look of raw sexual energy. In short, my pussy started leaking enough juice to float a battleship. And that was before I'd examined the centerpiece of her entire outfit: a massive silicone strap-on jutting obscenely from her crotch.

Cindy's fake cock was coated with a sheen of lube that she had thoughtfully applied before her grand entrance. I was absolutely entranced by the dancing reflections of the soft mood lighting that played across the dildo's wet surface as she seductively crossed the room- hips swaying and heels clicking all the while. She didn't even break stride as she closed the last few feet and embraced me with a deep, passionate kiss. The feeling of our glossy lips sliding across each other as our tongues met was so sexy. I could feel my wetness soaking the folds of my crotchless panties as Cindy mashed her breasts against mine through layers of satin and lace. The whole scene was so hot that I could barely contain myself. I certainly wasn't going to wait around for us to engage in any more polite foreplay.

I broke our liplock and flashed Cindy a wicked smile as I beckoned her to follow with the glossy red nail of my index finger. Our sexy fuck-me heels echoed in unison across the tile floor as I led her down the hallway to the master bedroom. I stepped aside as she crossed the threshold and closed the door behind her with an audible click. She turned with a start at the noise, but her concern melted into a smile as she saw me standing there in a seductive pose, my hands resting on my ample, lifted bosom.

"What a little whore you are," Cindy playfully teased with her hands on her hips. "You couldn't even wait five minutes before dragging me to bed."

"I'm not a whore, I'm a slut," I replied in mock disapproval. "And you should know that when we sluts see a nice, hard cock, we don't fuck around."

That earned a giggle from Cindy as I walked up to her and caressed her exposed breasts. As nice as her 38Ds were, my hands didn't linger long- I was on a mission. My fingers traced the delicate floral lace pattern that covered the midriff of her corset- following the narrowing steel boning down her torso all the way until it flared out at her womanly hips. As I slid my hands between her garter straps and smooth, creamy thighs, I sank to my knees and felt the deep, plush carpet through the wispy layer of nylon stockings. As I sat back on my heels, her fake cock was at the perfect height- lined up just inches away from my bubblegum pink lips.

The first time Cindy had ever worn the 10-inch monster, I had been deathly afraid of it. I had limited myself to licking the head and stroking the shaft with my hand for almost half an hour before we had tried the fast, sloppy blowjob style that I could perform on her old six-inch dildo with impunity. Over the course of our last three dates though, I had grown more comfortable with blowing her larger phallus- progressing from a tentative, virgin-style blowjob to deep throating and everything in between.

Tonight, I finally felt ready to play rough. I wanted to take Cindy by surprise and show her who really owned that cock! In one smooth motion, I grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her hips toward my face as I leaned my head back and opened my throat as widely as I could. The tip of my tongue hung just over my pouty lower lip as the head of her dildo passed into my mouth. I was thankful for Cindy's preapplied lube as the first few inches of the silicone penis slid smoothly across my tongue. When the thick head reached the back of my throat, I forced my throat open as wide as I could and dug my painted nails into Cindy's ass cheeks- pulling with all my might. With a muted pop, the faux dick slid into my throat and my lips wrapped tightly around the base of the dildo and its silicone balls. All told, my sword swallowing impression had taken barely a second. I looked up into Cindy's shocked eyes.

"Oh my god Jessica. How the hell did you fit that monster down your throat that easily?"

Cindy's lips formed into a sexy 'O' shape as she tweaked her own nipples- her eyes never straying from mine.

"Shit Jess- you have no idea how sexy you look right now. You look like such a fucking slut with my dick balls-deep in your throat..."

Inwardly beaming at my successful job impressing the sexually jaded Cindy, I pulled off the faux cock and began laving the long shaft with my tongue as I locked my eyes on hers in a smoldering gaze. I lazily popped the head in and out of my mouth- letting the head bulge against the inside of my cheek in a life-imitating-art mimic of the universal pantomime for cocksucking. I was careful to rub and tug the dildo just a little bit harder than I'd ever treat a real cock; every subtle motion was being transmitted down the length of the strap-on straight to my lover's snatch.

Cindy responded to my manual stimulation. She continued to roll her left nipple between her forefinger and thumb as her right hand moved down to stroke her clit- exposed through a conveniently designed hole in the strap-on harness.

When she had settled into a gentle, but insistent rhythm, I took her into my mouth once more and began to bob my head up and down. My long blonde hair swirled around my face as I performed oral on the silicone penis jutting out of Cindy's crotch. I brushed a few loose locks back from my face- allowing my hoop earrings to move freely and sound out a delightfully naughty jingle in time to my blowjob.

"God Jess, you're gonna make me cum. On your knees in that little whore outfit sucking my thick cock..."

I really get off on Cindy's dirty talk, and I soaked my panties until they were dripping wet as she called me every dirty name in the book- cumslut, cocksucking bitch, jizz-addicted whore. Eventually she trailed off into a series of sexy moans as her long pink nails began stroking her clit faster and faster.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming baby! Take my jizz in your mouth!"

As she climaxed, Cindy took her left hand away from her nipple and gently squeezed the balls of the strap-on, releasing a few shots of the semen substitute stored within through the cockhead buried deep in my throat. Not wanting to waste my girlfriend's "cumshot", I hurriedly pulled back off of the dildo until only the head was trapped within my mouth. The quick movement jostled the other end of the dildo buried in Cindy's quim and set off another round of pleasure for my beautiful lover. As the wave of pleasure washed over her, Cindy's hand clamped down a bit too hard on the dildo's balls and a second, massive shot of fake semen erupted from the strap-on. Even for a practiced cocksucker like me, it was a bit much; a trickle of the realistically textured jizz escaped out of the corner of my painted mouth.

Cindy's reaction to this wasn't long in coming. The visual of her slutty girlfriend down on her knees, with a massive dick protruding from her mouth and stringy white cum leaking from her lips set off a third small orgasm. Cindy's knees buckled and she braced her hands on my shoulders as her delicate, stocking-encased ankles wobbled atop her five-inch heels.

It took Cindy ten long seconds to gather herself. As she recovered, I took her hands from my shoulders and guided her down until she was laid out on the floor beside me. I brushed a lock of blonde hair away from her sweaty, glowing face and leaned over to kiss her. As we embraced, I pursed my lips and let a small dollop of cum escape my mouth and land in hers. She smiled in exhausted delight at the slimy taste of the fake jizz and leaned up for more. I gathered up my hair and held it away from our faces as I more aggressively pushed my cum-soaked tongue into her mouth and transferred the salty reward I had milked from her cock. We lay there for a few minutes, sloppily transferring our sexy drink back and forth. When Cindy had gotten a bit of her strength back, she swallowed her half of the cum and I did the same before we shared one last clean-up kiss. I know it's just fake cum, but my pussy still gets a little wet when I feel the realistic faux semen sliding down my throat. I guess I'm such a slut that even fake splooge turns me on!

12