Lingerie Does Make the Man

Story Info
Wife dresses husband up in pretty panties.
2.5k words
4.37
164.3k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you think you are doing? She asked, and I knew I was caught and I was going to have to pay for my indiscretions. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

I guess I should start from the start of the day. I got up early like I always do and was just waiting for everyone to leave the house for the day. The kids would be in school all day, and the wife had to work so I knew I would have the house to myself to indulge myself with my fetish, wearing lingerie.

Before I married my wife, I told her that I like to wear lingerie on occasion. Of course she wondered if I was gay, but I told her it was comforting to me and helped me relax which was true, but when I was younger I used silky thing to masturbate at least once a day, more if no one was around. My wife realized she couldn't change me and she loved me for who I was, so she tolerated it once in awhile. It did get to the point where she threw all but one pair of my guy underwear away and everything else I had was panties of all types. The only reason I had one pair of guy underwear is so I could go to the doctor without many questions. She didn't mind me wearing panties everyday, but everything else I could only do a couple times a month, and only when she had to leave town for the weekend and the kids weren't around. I had full cut briefs, thongs and boy shorts everything was either silky or lacey. I had a couple bras, a few teddies and a few chemises and about 10 long silk gowns.

I waited for about an hour after everyone left. I knew the wife couldn't come home for lunch and the kids would be in school all day, and the school would call me if one of the kids was sick and needed to come home early.

I took a long hot shower to relax, and to calm myself down. I knew I would be enjoying myself today and didn't want to rush things along. After I dried off I went to my special drawer and pulled out a sexy teddy with molded cups so I could stuff them and make them feel more real, and it had a snap crotch, a pair of thigh high stockings and long gown that matched colors with the teddy. I didn't want to masturbate right away so I lounged around the house, got on the internet and found some stories about straight guys dressing in lingerie. About noon, after getting all excited from all the reading I thought I better go to the bedroom and have some fun with myself. Just shortly after I started, I heard my wife's voice calling my name. I pulled the covers up to my neck as quick as I could, and hoped when she came into the bedroom she would think I was asleep. She sat down on the bed and gently shook me, then she did what I didn't think she would do, she pulled back the covers only to see me dressed in all my glory.

Even though she knew I did it, and she had even see me all dressed up it was still a shock for her. What do you think you are doing? So is this why you took a day off from work? She asked. Well get up out of bed and come out to the living room so we can talk, and by the way don't change what you are wearing, just get rid of that hard on, with out masturbating and come out to see me. Was she mad? Was she shocked? What did she want to talk about?

As I walked into the living room, I got the shock of my life. It was too late, there was her friend Stacy from work and she saw what I was wearing. And Stacy was a knock out and she reminded me of my wife when she was Stacy's age. My wife still had a good body after having a couple kids but she had gained a couple pounds and her breasts weren't as firm as they were when we met. To compare the 2 women my wife has nice 38c breasts and Stacy looked like about a D cup, they were about the same height but my wife probably had 20 more pounds on her and they both had blonde colored, just that Stacy's was a little more blonde.

"See" my wife said, "I told you if we came home for lunch we would find him dressed this way."

"I didn't think any guy would want to dress in women's clothes", Stacy said. "But now looking at him, I find it both weird looking but also a bit of a turn on".

"Want to have some fun with him later?" my wife asked Stacy.

"Sure" said Stacy.

"Well I will arrange for the kids to go to their grandparent's house right after school, and we can come home after work and have fun with my sissy of hubby".

"Sounds good to me" said Stacy.

As the women were leaving the house, my wife turned around and said to me that I better not change clothes or masturbate while they went back to work, otherwise I would have hell to pay. I am thinking to myself how much more hell could I possibly be in, but I thought I better not take the chance.

The afternoon seemed like it lasted for ever. I was both dreading my wife coming home with Stacy, but also was excited which kept hard for most of the afternoon. I hid in the bedroom so I wouldn't be tempted to look at anything that would make me want to masturbate. I must have fallen asleep just before my wife and Stacy came home because I didn't even hear the bedroom door open.

"Looks like he has been a good little sissy" said my wife "look at that tent he has in his gown and since it takes him at least 8 hours to get hard again, I know he didn't masturbate and he is still wearing the same clothes."

"It takes him 8 hours to get hard again? It takes most guys less than a half hour to get it back up. I feel sorry for you." Stacy said.

"Well what he lacks in that department he makes up for in other areas." My wife said. "He can eat me out so well that it makes me squirt out liquid and makes my whole body shake."

"I can't wait to see that!" Stacy said.

As I looked up, I could Stacy had a sack in her hand and it appeared to be full. I couldn't imagine what was in the sack, but it wouldn't be long for I found out. Stacy dumped the contents of the sack onto the bed and I saw what appeared to be a teddy and a looked like a harness with a dildo attached. I sat there in amazement as my wife and Stacy stripped in front of me only to see them both get dressed, Stacy in her teddy and my wife in her teddy. The next thing I saw made me worry, I saw Stacy putting on the harness. I was thinking to myself is she going to break my cherry on my ass? Stacy saw my concerned face and told me not to worry she wasn't going to do that yet.

Then I saw something I thought I would ever see, my wife walked up to Stacy and started giving her hard deep French kisses as she gently stroked the dildo in between Stacy's legs. I sat up to join the ladies, but was informed I was not to move or speak unless I was told to.

I just laid in bed watching these 2 beautiful women go at each other. They finally fell on the bed next to me, with Stacy on top of my wife. Their hands were all over each other, it looked like a couple of octopuses going at each other.

My wife instructed me to get between her legs and start my magic. We keep towels by the bed at all times so we don't ruin the mattress. She didn't have to tell me twice. I got down there put some towels under her and went to work with my tongue and my fingers I got my wife all worked up. I could tell she was about ready to let loose when I sat up, like I always do, and finished her with just my fingers going in and out of her as fast as I could. The wife and Stacy stopped kissing so Stacy could see my wife squirt all over me. I didn't think my wife would ever stop. By the time my wife stopped I was soaking wet, and Stacy's mouth was wide open in amazement.

My wife instructed me to go clean up, and get some new lingerie on. I went to our bathroom got out of my wet clothes and wiped myself dry. As I came back into the bedroom there was my wife on her hands and knees and Stacy behind her going in and out of her as fast as they could. I stopped to watch, but got yelled at because I wasn't given permission to watch. I was told to put on a thong, a bra and another gown and come back to bed but don't touch them or myself.

After my wife had another orgasm, I was instructed to get between Stacy's legs and show her some pleasure. I asked her to remove the harness and the dildo, but was informed I would suck on the dildo for awhile before I could start on her. I didn't want to make them mad so I sucked on her dildo for about 5 minuets before they allowed me to dive into Stacy's muff. I got Stacy to have a couple orgasms, but I couldn't get her to squirt, I get really excited when I see women squirt so I wasn't going to give up to easily. After about 20 minuets I could see Stacy showing the signs of a really big orgasm. I sat up again and worked my magical fingers in and out of her until she finally squirted. It wasn't much and it didn't spray me like my wife's but it still made Stacy's body shake.

I was thinking finally my turn both women had their fun so it should be my turn. Well I was right and I was wrong. Stacy got on one side of me and my wife got on the other. They started rubbing their hands all over my body getting me all worked up. They played with my fake breasts, my raging hard on and every other part of my body. Then they told me to get on my stomach so they could give me a back rub. I thought this was strange, but didn't argue since I was enjoying the attention. As Stacy was giving me a back rub I relaxed so much I didn't notice my wife had gotten out of bed. All I knew was my wife was tying my hands to the head board with some stockings, and she did the same to my feet.

After I was secure, Stacy stopped giving me a back rub and lifted my gown and pulled my thong off to the side. This is when I felt something cold against my hole, and realized it was a lube of some sorts getting me ready for the next thing. I tried to see what was going on, and when I lifted my head there was my wife with another harness and another dildo. She stuck it in my face and told me to suck, while Stacy probed my butt with her fingers. After they thought I was loose enough my wife got behind me and started to have her way with me. At first it hurt, but after awhile it started to feel good. I started moving my body to match my wife's body movements and I could tell I was about ready to cum. Since my wife knows when I get to that point she stopped what she was doing and said she didn't want me cum yet.

They said they would untie me and have me roll onto my back but I had to promise to let them tie my hands back up to the headboard. Why would I argue? I was having the time of my life.

After I was secure again, Stacy lifted my gown and then my legs up so she could enter me. My wife asked if Stacy thought she could make me cum without even touching my hard on. Stacy said she had done this to another guy and even though it took awhile he finally did cum. So there was Stacy going at my hole with her dildo, and my wife was having me eat her out. I don't know for sure, but I think the 2 of them were kissing and playing with each others breasts. After awhile my ass started getting sore and I wanted Stacy to stop, but she wasn't ready. She informed me the only way she would stop is when I made a mess all over myself. I don't know how long Stacy went at it but my ass was on fire and I wanted to cum so bad that she must have hit the right spot because cum started going all over my stomach and my chest.

Stacy slowly pulled out and I finally got to lie down. There was cum all over me and I was waiting for someone to clean it up. Well Stacy started to lick up the mess with her tongue. And after she got down she gave me a big kiss on the mouth she forced the white stuff into my mouth. I knew if I spit it out I would be in big trouble but I didn't want to swallow it either so I laid there with it in my mouth. My wife finally told me that since I was such a sissy that I should swallow it and get it over with because I wasn't getting up until I did.

Since they didn't untie me I had nothing to do but lie there, so I finally fell asleep. It must have been two hours latter when I woke up. I was no longer tied to the bed and no one else was in the bedroom. I got up, went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Not knowing who was home I found a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt to go find my wife. There she was sitting on the couch with Stacy as if nothing happened they both looked up at me and smiled. Since it appeared I had interpreted their conversation I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and as I entered the kitchen I heard my wife tell Stacy that we needed to do this again.