Lingerie Does Make the Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't argue, since tonight was Kay's night for pleasure and I only receive pleasure if I did a good job. I was pretty sure I was doing a good job, but I wanted to make sure. All I was hoping for is that I wouldn't get too excited and cum inside of this dildo.

I left my gown on, so I could feel our silky bodies rub against each other. I wanted her boobs to rub against my falsies. I wanted Kay to understand how I felt about silk and satin something she has never understood about me. I wanted her to experience the feeling of having another woman in bed with her. There were so many things I wanted her to understand, but didn't want to explain at this moment. I lifted my gown up and took the strap on I had on and inserted in to her pussy. Kay was still wet so no lube was needed. I went slowly and then I would speed up and then slow back down. I would do long deep plunges gently and soft and I would do them hard and fast. I would pull out and rub the dildo against her clit and I would tease her pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. I would bring her to the brink of an orgasm only to pull out and kiss her deeply and passionately. I continued to do something I hadn't been able to do for a long time, last more than 5 minutes even if it wasn't my dick rubbing against her pussy it was still me making my wife wanting me so bad, but again it was just probably her feeling the dildo inside of her. We changed positions several times we did missionary, we did doggy style and we even "spooned" for awhile.

I was teasing Kay so much that she couldn't take it anymore. She threw me down on my back and straddled me and rode me like she had never been fucked before. She would put her tits in my face for me to suck on her nipples through her chemise. Then she leaned back and I took that as an invitation to play with her clit. It didn't take her long for to have an orgasm, when she calmed down I thought she might have been done but I was wrong.

She turned around and started riding me her butt facing me. She slowly started lying down against my legs so not to hurt me but for her to get into a new position. She then stretched her legs out beside be so her feet were next to my head. We couldn't get a lot of motion going but she started shaking again, at which time the dildo slipped out of her and she started squirting all over me again. God was I in heaven, usually after one time of squirting Kay doesn't want to do that anymore for the night, and what was this the third time?

She got up and went to the bathroom, and said "Don't move, I want you to do one more thing for me before we are done for the night."

One more thing, what could have it been? She has had I don't know how many orgasms she has squirted over me a couple times and she still wants more.

When Kay came back to the bed, she helped me remove the strap on and dildo from my body. It wasn't too difficult since my hard on had gone away. She dropped the towel wrapped around her body and showed me her luscious body and then sat down on the bed.

"I want you to show me how you masturbate when you are dressed up in your lingerie. Don't say you don't because I have seen the stains when I am washing clothes." Kay said.

I have never masturbated in front of anyone before, to me that was something done in private.

"What if I can't get it up?" I asked.

"If that happens, I will help you get it up but I doubt it if you will have any trouble getting a hard on." Kay said, "I will play with my tits while you start, I know that excites you so I expect to see you hard in a few seconds."

I started rubbing myself through the silky wet gown I was wearing trying to get hard. Just thinking about the nights events made me semi erect. Then I looked at Kay she poured some champagne on her tits and then she started massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples to make them erect.

"Remember the movie we watched earlier tonight?" Kay asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I replied.

"Well it was not professionally done as you probably noticed it was made by some people I know." She said. "They said maybe someday we could join their threesome and make it a small orgy. Would you like that?"

"Are you serious? Of course I would like it, but only if you allowed us to join them." I said.

"So are you hard yet?" She asked.

"Hell yes and it won't take long for me to cum." I said.

"There is just one more sensation I want you to feel tonight before you cum." She said. Kay took a big gulp of her champagne leaned forward and started to suck on my dick through the gown even though her mouth was still full of champagne. Most of it fell on my gown when she opened her mouth, but I still could feel the bubbles against my dick.

"I won't interrupt you anymore, so do your business and we talk more at a later time." Kay said.

I took my gown lifted it a little to expose my dick, and wrapped the silky material around it. I took my other hand and started massaging my fake boobs while watching Kay massage hers. I tried to go slow but I was so aroused I just started go up and down my dick as fast as I could. In less than a minute I could feel my balls tense up. Kay moved closer to get a good look at the sperm squirting out since normally it either in her pussy or her mouth. When I shot my load it went all the way up to my fake boobs, and then a couple smaller ones hit my stomach.

Kay started to rub it into my gown and told me that I was very good tonight and I deserved a reward. So she took her hand and had me lick it clean from all my own cum.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Kay was under the sheets dressed in a long silky gown. There was a bra and panty set on the bed with a gown that must have been for me. I didn't have to be told what to do, I got the bra and panties on put my falsies inside the bra and slipped the gown over my head and crawled into bed with Kay. She was on her side with her face away from me, so I moved over laid next to her making sure she could feel that I had everything on that I was suppose to and put my arm over her.

The next thing I remember is hearing the alarm going off, and Kay getting up and getting ready for work.

"Enjoy you week off, you don't need to get up right now if you don't want to. Just be ready for more fun tonight when I get off of work." Kay said.

After she got dressed and ready for work, she came over to the bed gave me a kiss and said that she thoroughly enjoyed last night and that I was the best husband slash girlfriend she could possibly hope for.

12