Lingerie Night at the Sauna

Story Info
Crossdresser Night is a whole lot of fun.
1.1k words
4.31
47.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Montreal is a liberated place, and its sauna (AKA bathhouses south of the border) are no exception. Sauna St Hubert, one of the smaller ones is particularly creative, with theme nights including lingerie night every tuesday.

For my first time, I did not take my lingerie, but I liked what I saw. Around 20 gurls dressed, some passable and dressed to the nines, and some hairy men in lingerie. There were another 20 or so admirers, and plenty of action.

The following week I returned, with my bag containing 2 of my favourite outfits and a bottle of wine. I got there early to make sure that I had my own room, rather than just a locker. There are only around 20 rooms and I wanted to prepare in privacy.

I had a glass of wine to get myself in the mood, and went for a shower and checked the place out. It was already busy. As I stood in the shower, my cock started to harden in anticipation of the evening.

Showered, I returned to my room and started to get ready in my first outfit. I had chosen a sexy see through black romper, that I put on over a black bra and garter belt with stockings. I put on a blond wig, dark glasses, some makup and high heels to complete the outfit, and admired myself in the mirror. By now, I had a huge erection pushing against the lingerie, and I slipped on a cockring. Passable, no, but a sexy gurl for sure.

Some of the gurls seemed to lie on the small bed in their room with the door open and wait for admirers. I am an exhibitionist at heart. Another glass of wine for courage and out I went in (semi) public for the first time.

There are several common areas to mingle and play, and I started out in one of the lounge areas. There are 3 couches in the area, and a large screen TV playing shemale porn. I entered and walked slowly to the far couch. There were several gurls and admirers sitting watching the screen, and I took my place between an attractive 'lady' in a short cocktail dress and a middle aged admirer.

This is not a place to go for conversation. Not much was said, and what little is spoken is limited to the sexual specifics. It wasn't long before I had hands from both sides of me on my thigh and exploring my cock that was straining against the lingerie. The gurl pulled up her short cocktail dress to show her clit pushing against her g-string. We played and made out, but the night was still young. After a few minutes, I declined the signals to take things further and went exploring.

Walking the hall, hands gently felt up my body as I squeezed past admirers. A crowd had gathered outside one of the rooms watching a threesome as one of the gurls alternated sucking and stroking 2 cocks, watched by several spectators gently stroking themselves and waiting their turn.

There is a public play area that includes some elevated bunk style beds and a glory hole and a dark room that I decided to try next. I joined a small mixed group in the area, and was quickly part of what rapidly developed into a gangbang. A hairy bear dressed in a babydoll was sitting on one of the bunks receiving a blowjob from a twink. The twink was being sucked by another gurl, and I soon felt lips around my own throbbing clit,

Behind me, a stiff cock was sliding between my cheeks over the lingerie. The twink continued to suck on the lingerie bear, and started fingering his own already lubed ass, signaling he was ready. Anolder guy with a grey beard started fucking the twink. I was horrified that there was no condom.

One of the other gurlz wearing a latex teddy and garter belt was lying on another one of the beds stroking herself hard. I climbed on top in a 69 position and she took my hard cock out of the side of the romper in her mouth while I sucked her cock. An unknown hand gently stroked my ass as we sucked each other. Again, I had to stop before coming and went to change into another outfit.

I had a couple more glasses of wine in the room and changed from the romper into an open crotch bodystocking. I kept the padded black bra and put on a tiny g-string that was tied at the side under the bodystocking. My cock protruded from the g-string, glistening with precum.

I had hardly left the room before hands explored my body from new admirers. I went to check out the other sitting area and again sat between a girl and and admirer for some play time. Throbbing and on the point of orgasm, I left the couple on the couch to continue without me, and tugged at the strings on the side of my g string leaving my hard cock hanging out of the crotch, what few inhibitions I had started with now left behind.

Passing through another open area with disco music and a mirror ball, I danced with an amazonian gurl, well over 6 feet with a fantastic slim shaved body in a white onepiece bikini. She went down on her knees and sucked me, before taking my hand and leading me to the swing room. She then left, and returned in a leather bustier, thigh boots and nothing else. She climbed into the swing rather awkwardly, and started stroking her cock. I went down on her making her hard, and she lubed herself up and then passed me a condom.

She took a whiff from a small bottle, and pulled herself towards me in the swing so I could enter her. We soon found the right rhythm for the swing as I fucked her ass and stroked her cock. A crowd quickly gathered around us in the small swing room, and a middle eastern guy took her cock in his mouth as I fucked her manpussy harder and harder. Ready to come, I pulled out, pulled off the condom and jerked myself to orgasm.

As soon as I stepped back, another hard cock took my place. As I left the swing room, a line had formed of admirers and girls, cocks in hand watching and waiting their turn.

I went back to my room, showered, packed my bag and went downstairs back onto St Hubert St, just a regular guy again on a hot summer evening. What a night.

I have been back a few times since, and have had equally hot adventures each time.