Lingerie Show

Story Info
Coed puts on a lingerie show for her brother-in-law.
1.1k words
4.26
134.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past summer was a big one for me, I turned 19 and got accepted to the local University. I started attending and was really enjoying the college life, the only down side was that because I was still living at home I didn't have the freedom that I was looking for. To solve this I began hanging out a lot at my sister Julie's house. She and her husband Tom live pretty close to school so I end up there most evenings and in between classes. Tom was hardly ever around because he was either at work or off running or cycling or something. A lot of the time I even had the place to myself. It was on one of these days that I stumbled upon a few Playboy magazines. I was really interested and began looking through them. Tom had one with nothing but girls in lingerie. This one was my favorite because every since my senior year in high school I really got into Victoria Secret lingerie and so all my bras were lacy and all my panties were either thongs or g-strings or v-strings. I was really enjoying looking at all the beautiful lingerie, when I heard Tom's car pull up. I didn't get nervous, I knew Tom wouldn't care that I was in his room. Tom is a great guy, he's super laid back, he is very funny and nice and because he's always working out and staying busy he has a great body. He came in and as he wandered into his room he was startled by me on his bed.

"Hey Laurie, what's up?" He started and then saw the magazines, "oh you found my collection," he said with a smile.

"I see you really like lingerie," I grinned at him, playing around.

"Laurie, I'm a huge fan of lingerie, unfortunately Julie hates to wear anything sexy, and I can't even get her in a thong"

"Well, my sister has always been a bit of prude" I giggled. "I had no idea you were so turned on by this stuff," then I froze as the idea hit me. "Would you like to see my lingerie?"

"Laurie, I don't want to start anything we can't finish, besides I haven't had sex in like a month, so I might embarrass myself if I saw your panties," he laughed.

I had no idea that he and my sister weren't having sex anymore. I felt really bad for him. I decided to help him out but didn't want to cross a line with my sister. So I told him the plan.

"Look Tom, I really like you, and I want to help you out, so here are the rules. The first rule is that Julie can never find out, and second, this is only a show, no touching. Can you agree to that?"

Tom smiled a wide grin, and gave a big affirmative nod. I told him to relax and enjoy this first show. I slowly removed my tank top to reveal a lacy yellow bra. It was one of my favorites, because it was a ½ cup so my nipples were able to be mostly free. When Tom saw this his eyes went wide, and he sat up in the chair. I smiled and asked he was enjoying this so far.

"Laurie, this is making me super horny, what are you trying to do to me?" He laughed, but I saw that he had to adjust his growing erection.

I realized this wouldn't be fair to him unless he could get a sexual release, so I told him that he could take it out and masturbate if he wanted. He wasted no time, and quickly got naked. I was totally taken by the size and look of his cock. It was beautiful, and his bush was nicely trimmed. He did seem a little hesitant to touch himself at first, but after I pulled down my shorts and revealed the matching yellow g-string, he got a lustful look in his eyes and began to rub his beautiful cock. I was overcome watching him and decide what the hell, I reached back and unhooked my bra. When I took it off, I tossed it on his dick. He smiled and picked it up and set it aside.

"Laurie you are so beautiful, I can't thank you enough for this show, I really need this."

"Tom, just keep rubbing that beautiful cock of yours and enjoy this." I was loving the attention he was giving me. He couldn't take his eyes off me and now was rubbing his balls with one hand while rubbing his shaft with the other. I decide to go for it and turned around to show him my ass, as I pulled off my panties. My pussy is totally shaved and as my hand brushed my lips I couldn't believe how wet I was. I was so horny by all this attention and that cock of Tom's. I decided to join Tom in a little self gratification. I started to rub my pussy and I let out a low moan. I was rubbing my clit and it felt so wonderful, when I had the overpowering urge to touch Tom's dick. I walked over to him and asked if I could stoke it some. He just smiled and laid back. I took his cock in my hands and begin to rub him. He was already wet with his own pre cum, and my hand slide up and down his large shaft. Then I move in closer and pulled his cock and used the tip of his dick to rub my clit. Tom looked up with surprise and just moaned. I was so close to cumming, all I could do was just keep rubbing his cock on my tiny clit and I started moaning and telling Tom that I wanted to fuck him, and just as I cam, I felt his hot cum explode all over my pussy, I had a second orgasm when a huge load of cum shot from his dick and landed squarely on my clit. God I was in heaven. I collapsed on the bed.

"Laurie, I can't believe what we just did, I think we broke rule number two"

I looked at him and smiled, "Tom as long as Julie never finds out, we can keep braking the rules for all I care"

We cleaned up and showed before Julie got home that evening. We played it off very well. That was a week ago, and Tom and I haven't been alone since then. But Julie is going away next weekend and I wonder how the mice will play when the cat is away.