Lingering Love

Story Info
Where are you right now?
1.1k words
4
17.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting here waiting for you. Two hours, that is all I have to wait. Yep. That is it. I have too wait to read what you are going to say to me in your letter. I have to wait, wait for you to call me if you find the time. Please talk to me! Where are you right now? Are you fucking another hot girl? Fucking this hot girl with that hot cock that I love and miss so much... A hot girl you noticed just after I left? Maybe before I left? MMMMM why couldn't you just tell me? I would have understood. Your desires are great like mine...I know you so well. Yes...I could see you fucking another girl. I can picture you all hot and horny looking at her while she unzips your pants. Pulling them to the floor. You stand there in your underwear, the string ones. You know the ones I am talking about. The tip of your cock head pokes out above the underwear strap. I can picture you grabbing the little whore's head and pulling it tight against your cock. Making her suck it the way I do. Do you remember the way? It was hard and fast so to make my mouth feel good for you. I would suck on your cock and I would put your hands on my head. I wanted you to grab my hair and yank it back. Pulling me away from your cock and then griping my hair you would slam my mouth back onto your cock. Oh I love when you do that. Do you remember? Will she swallow your precious cum the way I do? Will she?

One half an hour down. One and a half left.

I feel my pussy getting wet. I am thinking about you. Dreaming about you. Your soft words. Your soft lips. Your soft tongue. Your thick hard cock. Yeah, I'm dreaming innocent. I swear.

Just dream. Just float. Water, the hot water. Remember the jacuzzi? The bubbles the sweet bubbles. Those bubbles. They hid the view didn't they? Yes, they did. The view of your cock sliding deep into my pussy. The way you rocked my body back and forth. Then the teasing, the tickling, and the touching. Fingers were exploring, hidden secrets; realms forged in the deep. Didn't it feel good?

No time has seems to have passed. Time trickles with out you here. Yes, here. Here in my bed. Can you picture it? I can but let's change it a little shall we? Now imagine my rooms. The deep blue walls turned white. The comforter removed and taken away. There is a four-poster bed. Deep crimson folds of velvet, a new comforter. Black pillows... black sheets. A dark room now, a deep and enticing room forever more.

Did you notice the incense? The slight smell around the room? They were called Sex Scents. I chose Pussy.

Maybe you didn't notice the incenses. That's cool. But, you couldn't have missed the burning candles could you? Do you remember that time? No, well let's make a new memory now. A memory of sticky bodies, sweaty bodies, wet tongues, and delving fingers. I can see you. Your body, your eyes, your cock. Oh yes, I can picture you. I can picture you fucking my ass. You want to do that don't you? You want to thrust your cock deep inside of my ass. I know you do. You can cum in me....I have let you. Remember how your body shook as u released in me. Will it ever be the same? Could it ever be the same? Dreams hold me fast. They allow me to soar and find the pleasure of orgasm with you by my side.

An hour left. Ahh, where has the time gone? You aren't here yet. It is coming to that time. Or should I say cumming...? Yes, cumming. I like cumming. Do you like watching? Watching my face change as the orgasm hits my body? You can see the tremors and feel them in my pussy. I can feel my pussy contracting. Your cock is in there can't you feel the wet juiciness of it all? I bet you can. I bet you can feel my sticky sauce down your cock shaft, and all over your balls. I bet you can even feel your balls hitting my pussy. We can hear it now. Slap. Slap. SLAP! You pound your cock in me for the last time. I can feel your arms begin to shake and your hands clenched at my shoulders. I can feel the orgasm building. You beg for release....you need to flood my pussy with your warm hot cum. It's reaching the point of no return. I slip my pussy away from your hard cock. I tease you. You don't cum.

Fifteen minutes have passed. Mmm your cock would be hard reading this. So hard! Ah, hard things. That reminds me of this one time at band camp... I stuck a trombone up my ass. Just Kidding! How ever I did learn how to shake my ass at band camp! Ah I'm sorry I like band camp. I got to see all the hot chicks with little or no clothes on. Oops that was my imagination wasn't it?

Hmm, wouldn't I love to see some of those girls naked? YES! Oh, man. I wish I could... You don't? Do you have any idea what I could do to those girls? My tongue? My fingers? I think I would be able to satisfy those girls nicely. Just one I think would be all I want. One girl who I could spread wide open and thrust my tongue in and out of her wet hole? Oh god I would lap up all the juices and she would scream. She would scream as I pressed one finger and then two into her pussy. Making the come hither motion just for her. Oh, I would make that girl scream till she was blue in the face! Yep, if I knew I was going to fuck a girl, I would go out and buy a strap on. A nice thick one. I would have to feel it first and make sure I liked the cock that was attached to it. Then I would bring it home andshe would be waiting for me. Oh my god. I would make her crazy with lust for my new hard plastic cock.

Only an half an hour left I hope.

Would you like to watch?

I'm going to go now...