Lingering Nightsong

Story Info
Two new lovers and a bucket of body paint.
1.8k words
3.25
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pops12345
pops12345
45 Followers

We lay in the bed as we come down from the heights we had found. My cock rests inside you, sated for the moment. I cannot tell where I begin and you end. It is rapturous, and I just stare smiling back at your grin. You shake from the final wave as my cock slips out of you slowly and you get goosebumps all over your skin. I grab a blanket to cover us both and you sigh while pressing your body closer to me.

"Thank you Sir," you say.

"For what?" I ask.

"For everything, this night, this feeling and your warmth," you say pausing before the last. Maybe you meant something else but somethings are often better left unspoken.

"It was my pleasure my dear. You are a good girl and deserve the best reward I can give you. Consider this night just a sample of things to come. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve though. I hope you will enjoy them," I tell you while stroking your back softly. My fingers run up and down your spine sending sparks that explode in your brain making you shake once more.

I kiss you while you lay atop me and just blend into your body and mind. The connection between us runs deep but we are still eager to explore each other more. Lips give way to probing tongues as we softly battle the passion going between us. You break off our lips, slide down to my side and my arms envelop you. I squeeze you tightly and you just sigh, content, relaxed and fulfilled.

The minutes stretch on and we just cuddle and talk. The subjects bounce around from the essence of culture, ancient civilizations and to musicals. You hum a few bars of a song and I pick it up with you. The blanket is making us far too hot so I take it off but continue to hold you.

"How do you feel about body paint my dear?" I ask in your ear softly.

"Mmm, that sounds fun Sir," you tell me.

"Well I have enough to paint a house, so we should have more than enough to cover one another. I have some ideas that might look cute on you." I explain what I have in mind and you are more than game. My touch drives you a bit wild, but you love the way it feels.

I lay down a plastic sheet and we stand closely as I warm up some paint in my hands. You just grab the colors you want to start with and rub it on me cold. I smile because the contrast of your warm gentle hands and the cold body paint is exhilarating. I work with blue, green and purple to give your body a base coat. I cover you from head to toe, trying to envision the goddess I saw but briefly while you gave me a massage. I do my best to get the colors of your aura right and when I'm satisfied, I step back to appreciate my work. After a moment, you quickly close the gap and finish working on me. You choose red, yellow and orange to give me an "on fire" look. We take turns looking into the mirror and appreciating the other's artwork, but we are far from done. I grab a brush and set to work on the smaller details I had in mind.

I place the Sanskrit symbols for each chakra on your skin above the energy centers in bold gold and white. I place the phases of the moon all up and down your arms. I arrange stars and sea creatures on your legs, with an elegant mermaid on each hip. I continue putting stars all about your body, they twinkle and dance on your skin. The brush makes you giggle once or twice but it is a pleasant distraction. Your laugh sounds like chimes in the wind. It is delightful and playful at the same time. On your back I do an interpretation of Shakti, one of the many goddesses of Hinduism. She is the counterpart to Shiva, and through their congress universal energy is expressed. Once I am happy with the way you look I let you gander in the mirror. Your mouth hangs open and you are blown away by what you see. Gasping while looking at the image before you I just stand back and smile before grabbing a camera. This is something I want to have permanently. You see the flash and spin around quickly, and take up a defensive posture.

"I want to keep a record of the work my dear. You look as beautiful as a goddess and I don't want to forget this," I tell you and you beam a smile at me. "Can I get a few poses? For posterity, of course," I say grinning back.

I start snapping away while you strike a few stances. You blow me a kiss to start with and then take up a few elegant stretches. You do a beautiful dancers pose and smile at me while I capture you on film. You give a classic come hither look with a lusty smile. I can tell your body is getting flushed because your skin is glowing a bit beneath the paint. You blush a deep crimson and shyly cover your face, which just makes the moons more prominent. You turn around and I get your back with your head over your shoulder looking stern, before you bust up laughing. I put the camera down and take your hand into mine, pulling you close and just staring into your eyes. They flitter back and forth from blue to green like a rolling sky.

"My turn to finish you," you say while grabbing the brush and a few other colors. You make the flames come alive and develop the contrast from my feet on up. You delicately place an intricate mandala above my cock. Your proximity makes me stiff again and you give my cockhead a light kiss, making my whole body twitch. You then place leaves all over me and the brush makes my skin burn to touch you and my arms ache to hold you. You put a blazing golden sun on my back which bends to the light allowing the flames to come alive.

Once you are done you grab the camera with a grin and ask me to pose for you. I go from goofy to stern and do a few flexes. You roar with laughter, almost dropping the camera. You set it down while I go turn off the lights. In the dark, I reach for the blacklight and flip it on. We both glow in the darkness, smiling and spiraling closer while music plays in the background. My arms find you and coil about your frame. We sway and dance closely edging for another kiss. As we embrace the paint mixes and our colors blend. The work we did gets smeared as our bodies and lips entangle. We end up on the sheet, rolling around and making our own artwork. We feel surreal and the paint rubs us both to an even greater degree of friction. The heat between us grows hotter and you want me inside of you again. We want to feel our fire burn away the last shreds of our individualism. You grab my cock to take me in but I stop you.

"Wait, we should shower first and rinse off the paint. You don't want a glow in the dark pussy do you?" I ask.

"All the easier for you to find in the dark Sir," you say with a grin, "but I see your point. Lets go rinse off quickly and get back to bed."

"As you wish my dear," I say and we head for the shower.

We have to really scrub to get the paint off, and that is half the fun. The other half is having your soapy body pressed against me. Slipping and sliding while we kiss under the hot running water. It was a quick session, once all the paint was off, we rinsed and grabbed some towels to dry off. You turned around and blew me a kiss flying out the door before I could catch you. Chasing you would be fun but catching you will be a blast.

The black light was still on and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I looked for you but couldn't find you and the game was afoot. I checked the bed but the blanket was the only thing in it. I looked under it but again, I found nothing. You tiptoe out of the closet and jump onto my back, surprising me completely. Your legs wrap around my waist and your arms go around my neck. I manage to spin you around and put your naked body up against the wall. You are smiling from ear to ear and you begin to laugh as I tickle your ribs. This causes your hips to shake and your clit contacts my stiff cock. Your pussy is so wet, it drips onto my throbbing member. You deftly maneuver your hips and I slide into you. As my cock swells and flexs inside you buck your hips while I time my thrusts to match you.

We kiss every time I am completely inside you. You softly begin to moan and attack me with your tongue. I do my best to keep up with you and carry you back to the bed. I lay down on my back and you raise your torso, smiling as you place your hands on my shoulders and begin to ride me. My hands slide up your torso and squeeze your perfect breasts. You moan deeply as my thumbs encircle your nipples and make them stiff. You move your hips faster and begin to gyrate them around my cock. "Mmm. Your going to make me cum if you do that," I say.

You kiss me and move you lips close to my ear and whisper, "Oh, yes Sir, please cum inside me," then you take my ear lobe into your mouth and nibble it. At those words, I explode and pump you full of my hot seed. You moan and cum again from the sensation of being filled. You love it when a cock goes ballistic inside you, buried deeply and secured by your tight pussy. I hold you tightly until you ride the wave into shore. You cling onto me like a life preserver and our bodies rock back and forth until it is over. I kiss you again but you are crying once more.

"Why all the tears my dear?" I ask.

You smile and say,"Thank you Sir," and leave it at that.

I cover us in a blanket and we cuddle for a minute. I grab a hair brush and come back to bed. I hold you close and brush your hair. You make cooing sounds as you fall asleep in my arms. I don't last much longer but I put us together like a puzzle. Naked, warm and tired from an evening of excitement we both drift off to sleep.

pops12345
pops12345
45 Followers