Linn Plus Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife have long night of great sex.
3.2k words
4.26
39.7k
9
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are not your typical erotophile adults, the both of us being somewhat shy, but every once in a while we find ourselves being a bit erotically naughty. The big turn on for me is that my classically beautiful lady, who occasionally lets her inner slut take over, is so willing to explore our sexuality. We share the same taste in most everything -- foods, fine wines, quick-witted conversation and laughter -- and she helps me attend to my voyeuristic fascination with the occasional sexy ménage e trios. Like most women, my wife Lin enjoys attention from the opposite sex. A couple of years back, while on a trip to LV, I introduced her to the erotic sensations of being two very attentive men. This was our second adventure:

A couple of days ago we found ourselves on the East Coast for an over-night trip. Lin did not know I had contacted a new male friend through an online service that was to meet us at the hotel the night we arrived. Through our brief exchanges, Jeff, our new friend, seemed to be someone I thought we could have fun with without feeling any pressure. That was important for Lin -- to be relaxed and natural. I checked us in while Lin showed the bell captain which bags we would need during our stay. I had picked this particular hotel for its lobby bar, a dimly lit room with great background music that overlooked the pool through floor to ceiling windows. The elegant ambience and late-night menu allowed for quiet conversation over food and drink.

I gave her a copy of the room key and said I'd be right up. The bell captain followed her toward the elevator bay. I can't help but admire her physical beauty and knowing that she is one wonderful lady makes her all the more exciting.

Before joining my wife in the room, I stopped at the bar to see if Jeff had arrived before our check in. He hadn't, and I was certain I was right about who he was, so I gave the bartender a description and the message that we would be down shortly. Our room was a full suite with a Jacuzzi tub that we did not have to check out of until mid afternoon. Lin was just stepping out of the shower when I returned from the lobby. "Sorry it took a while to get up here, but I checked the bar to see if Jeff was waiting for us."

"Who's Jeff," Lin asked, surprised at the news.

I had not wanted to tell Lin until I was sure that Jeff would be joining us, but decided to take a chance any way. "I thought we could have a little adult play time tonight. So I made contact with a new friend."

I watched her body language from out of the corner of my eye. Her stance stiffened as she continued to towel her hair. "I really wish you would have asked me before setting this up," she flatly stated. "I'm not so sure I want to 'play' with someone we've never met." Her tone was increasingly aggravated. After a pause, she continued questioning. "How long ago did you set this up?"

"Not that long ago -- a couple of weeks -- and nothing is set up." We had both been very horny over the past few days, playfully touching each other, cuddling and falling asleep in each other's arms, but had not had sex. I was so ready to make love with this sexy lady and was certain I had not misread our mutual erotic feelings. We are almost always in sync with our emotions and thoughts. I moved over to watch her reflection in the mirror. Her bright blue eyes are framed by the classic features of a very sexy woman-next-door type you'd just love to fuck, but know that will never happen. "He's going to meet us for drinks, is all, and if there is no connection, we can come back to the room and have fun all by ourselves," I said, reaching out and rubbing her body through the hotel's thin cotton-cloth robe. Her nipples were rock hard as I gently cup and lifted her full breasts. This woman is really lusty -- the kind of innocent sexy that sends an ache through a man's lower body just by looking at her beautiful face and curvaceous body. Whenever we enter a room, she instantly commands attention, but doesn't let on that she is aware of the admiration. She even blushes if I make her aware of other men's glances. I love this incredible woman.

"Gary, I am horny as hell," she admitted. She reached up and moved my hands down to between her legs. The robe parted as she stepped her feet apart. My fingers lightly touched her mound; she was hot and getting wet. "I'm just not sure I want..."

"We don't have to do anything," I interrupted, "It's just a meeting of likeminded..."

"Likeminded...right. Two men who want to get some of this," she announced as she playfully and dramatically pulled open her robe and let it drop to the floor. The overhead light instantly accentuated her features. Her body never stops getting better. Even with the little extra weight that comes as we all get older; this is a luscious body from her overly sensitive neck and shoulders to her 36D chest and great ass. Her entire breasts are extremely responsive, with pink nipples that easily react to her desires and inner heat. The faint blond bush between her legs stays invitingly trimmed, pointing the way to a swollen clit and tight muscled pussy that makes my averaged sized penis feel Holmes big. This is any guy's idea of sex in motion and she's with me. Being with such a great lady as Lin has healed every moment of past female dismissals.

I watched her ass move as she entered the closet. "I only packed a few things that might not be appropriate for public. I really thought we'd have dinner in and play until late."

"Like what," I asked, hoping she had brought anything see through.

"I do have a little jacket that could cover my breasts." Lin walked toward me holding up a Bolero type jacket. "I could wear this skirt and this blouse." The skirt was a tight fitting, mid thigh number; the blouse was completely sheer. I swallowed hard. "I have this bra, but I can't wear panties with this skirt or I'll show a panty line." The bra was also sheer with a lacy area on the underside of each cup.

It hit me that she must have planned this outfit for the evening out because there was a sheer pair of black thigh-highs and fuck-me heels. "Do you have to wear the jacket," I asked wanting her to be on display for the evening.

"You'd like that."

"No, I think you'd like that," I countered.

"Do you have bail money?" We both laughed.

I love watching her get dressed. The bra, what there was of it, pushed her breasts together adding an inch or two to her cleavage. The dark color seemed to highlight her nipples, offering them to whoever looked their way and the blouse fabric did nothing to hide their pinkish glow. Knowing she was not wearing panties already had me semi hard. I love it when she is daring -- lustfully naughty. The jacket was open, leaving a full view of her chest and midriff, as we walked from the elevator toward the lounge area.

Jeff looked up as we entered through the double doors. I nodded and he moved forward first extending his hand to Lin. "Lin this is Jeff."

"I am very pleased to meet you," he said, looking only into her eyes as he lightly squeezed her hand.

"Jeff, this is my wife Lin." She smiled at his confidence, blushing a little as he continued to hold her hand.

"If this is Lin, then I'm obviously Gary," I smiled as we both extended hands. His handshake was certain but not overly so. I immediately liked his manner and lack of first-meeting bravado. He was dressed to the occasion in a designer sport coat and slacks, looking exactly as he had in the photo sent in exchange for one of us. We had swapped both clothed and nude photos through the e-mail of the online service. I had thought it best if Lin didn't see Jeff before the first meeting. The one time we had done this before, she had been overly nervous for a couple of days before that encounter. That nervousness had almost spoiled our eventual sexy fun.

"Lin, your photo does not compare." He continued his eye contact saying,"you are truly beautiful."

She demurely looked at me and then back at Jeff. "Photo?" She smiled back my way as he pulled out a chair for her. "I wonder which photo my husband shared with you," She said with a broad smile. She looked at Jeff and asked," Was it well lit? Bad lighting can add years to a lady"

We all laughed at her casual witty concern.

"Both shots showed you in an exceptional light."

"Both shots!? Now I am concerned."

Jeff motioned for the bar tender to take our order. Lin let the jacket open wider as she crossed her legs. The table was only slightly higher than seat cushion level. Jeff's gaze still lingered on her face. Lin was testing his level of sensitivity by tempting his attention toward her body. If he had looked down at her breasts, she would have closed the jacket and that would have been that.

"Gary tells me that he contacted you a couple of weeks ago. I only heard of tonight's meeting as I was stepping out of the shower. What do we know about Jeff," she asked looking at me with a this-better-be-good smile.

"Jeff could give you a better accounting than I," I started. Jeff looked toward the bar tendered that was now walking our way. "What I know is, Jeff is divorced, a semi-retired professional who likes most of the things we enjoy."

"White wine?" Jeff directed his question to Lin.

"Yes. Pino Grigio, please."

"I'm sorry," the bartender said," we have a Pino Gris."

"Even better," Lin said in a bantering tone. I ordered a vodka tonic and Jeff had another vodka gimlet. My wife leaned in and asked," Jeff seems to know the type of man I like -- hand shake, pulling out my chair, eye contact when there was obviously better things to look at," holding the jacket open even further. "Knowing my preference for white wine," she continued. "Hmmm, is this simply a nice coincident or was Jeff perhaps coached by my loving, voyeur husband?"

"The only thing I have shared with Jeff is the nude I took of you last year when we were here in Ft Lauderdale." I watched her response. She smiled at Jeff, then back at me. I offered," By coincidence, the robe you had on in that photo was the same robe he had on in the nude photo he sent of himself."

"What was the other photo?"

"Our portrait photo, the version we both like."

"Nice."

A female waitress walked up with our drinks just as Lin was about to ask Jeff something. "God, I love that jacket," the waitress said, as she bent way down to place Lin's drink on the table. "Is that raw silk? And that blouse is perfect. What's the lining, satin?" Lin opened the jacket in response to her question, or maybe, just maybe to openly reveal what was hiding behind the jacket. The light shinning from above our table poured down on her breasts. Lin gently pushed her chest toward the table. "Wow! I bet these two can't take their eyes off you," the waitress playfully remarked, watching from our side of the table. The waitress, Jeff and I stared at Lin's tits. Damn, what a sight. We had all stopped breathing.

Lin slowly closed one side of the jacket, leaving the other side open enough to give us boys a visual taste of her femininity. I took a swallow of my drink; Jeff looked down and stirred the ice cubes in his drink.

"I know what Gary is thinking. Jeff, do you think I'm being too naughty?"

Jeff looked as though he had lost his earlier confidence and charm. He looked at me and then back to Lin. "I can only answer for myself -- the way you look in that outfit has me wanting to be pleasantly naughty. The way you are teasing us is very sexy." As tempting as they were, Jeff did not look at her breasts, but held her blue eyes with his. He was responding exactly as I would have. I could tell that he instantly admired this lusty lady, and was her equal. "You choice of outfit gives you a definite edge. We have nothing close to that level with which to tempt you."

"Gary, you said that Jeff had sent a nude photo of himself?"

"Yes," I answered, wandering where she was taking this.

"Jeff, describe your body to me," Lin said as she moved forward, pulling the jacket completely to each side, revealing both her thinly covered breasts for Jeff and me to see. "Tease me with what I might get to see if we were to be playful tonight."

Jeff took a thoughtful drink of his gimlet. It was if he was pondering whether or not to play along with Lin's demand. I had never seen Lin so forward or commanding. She was asking for what she wanted, not waiting to see how things unfolded. It was sexy to witness her sudden aggressiveness.

"Where to begin," Jeff asked himself aloud. Looking straight at Lin he began to describe his body. "I have a slight tan from working in the yard. My chest has a slight covering of hair, not that much. I work out and still run, so I'm in pretty decent shape for nearing sixty. I no longer have a 'six-pack' and my abs are still pretty flat and hard when they need to be." He smiled and sat back in his chair. "I have a tight ass and strong thighs from walking the long staircase in my home. I wear glasses when I read."

I was watching Lin. She was enjoying having this man do as she asked. She sat back with her wine glass in hand as he continued. The tops of her stockings came into view as she shifted her weight. It really appeared as though she was getting turned on by his guided tour.

Jeff stopped and looked at me, then looked back at Lin. She uncrossed her legs as she leaned back toward the table. Her skirt had moved up revealing skin above both stockings. I motioned for the waitress to give us another round. This was so unlike Lin.

"Jeff, describe your cock to me," she said bluntly.

I thought I would fall off my seat. Lin had never been so straight forward. Jeff coolly leaned forward to the table and finished his drink. I looked over to the bar to see where the next round was and to check the room for anyone who might be listening in. Everyone else was busy with conversation. Lin had spread her legs a little more showing even more skin and a quick glimpse of her pussy. Jeff stiffened as she revealed herself to him. Now he was looking directly at her body. I began to get hard as I witnessed this mutual tease.

"My, umm, cock, let's see," he stammered slightly. Lin looked at me with lust filled eyes. I had not seen her this turned on in a long time. She was absolutely beautiful with lust. She loved watching her affect on Jeff as this very confident man continued to do as he was told. "It's straight with a slight curve upward. My balls are large but not overly so. I trim my hair and..."

Lin interrupted," describe the head to me." The waitress was bringing over our drinks. Jeff looked up as she approached. Lin noticed her approaching and asked in an insisting tone," Jeff, describe the head of your cock." The waitress almost spilled our drinks, but did not say anything, just smiled at the event unfolding before her. Jeff waited as the waitress took her time. She obviously wanted to hear his answer. Before she could put the last drink on the table, Lin, with more of a pleading voice, asked Jeff, "Tease me."

Jeff looked at the waitress and then at me, and looked confidently at Lin, saying, "It's about seven, maybe seven and a half inches and nicely thick, about the thickness of your wrist. The head is pronounced and gets a deep purple when it is fully hard. The shaft is veined with a large lines going along each side."

"What about your balls," Lin asked, egging him on. Again, I was so surprised by not only her forwardness, but also her sexy tone.

The waitress was completely captured by Lin's directness. She stood by Lin's chair as Jeff continued. "My balls are low enough that they'll hit against your clit if I fuck you from behind. They are very sensitive when licked or sucked. I keep them shaved." Lin's face was flushed with his detailed description.

The waitress let her tray drop to her side and put a hand on the back of Lin's chair. The extra weight moved her back about a half foot away from the table. Lin took the moment to spread her legs far enough apart for us to see her wet pussy. She reached down to bashfully cover herself with her hand. She then slowly moved her hand across the blond hair just above her clit, then let her fingers move downward. The waitress was breathing in short breaths as she sat in the chair at the table behind Lin. Both Jeff and I were obviously very hard. I was speechless and Jeff looked like he had cum in his pants.

Lin looked back toward the waitress. "Could you charge our drinks to seven-twenty?" Lin reached for her lipstick bag, the one she also uses for her room key.

"Yes, M'am." She answered as she stood up. She leaned over to Lin, saying "I would be happy to help. I get off in an hour."

"Thanks, but I think they'll be busy taking care of me," she stated. The tip of the lipstick moved purposefully across each lip as she freshened the bright red color.

"Lin, I am going to have to wait a minute longer," I warned. "I'm so hard I can't stand up." She leaned in to look at my crotch. She then looked over at Jeff's lap.

"It's now or never." Pushing back, she waited for me to take the back of her chair as she stood to leave. She brushed her hand against the tent in my pants as she took Jeff's arm. His hardon was sticking straight out, pointing our way to the lobby.