Linn Plus Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife share great sex with new friend.
4.6k words
4.03
34.4k
6
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin let go of his arm and walked ahead of us, leaving us to follow her to the elevator. When the doors closed, she instructed us to turn around. Her jacket was pulled back giving us a grand view of her breasts. Her skirt had ridden up and was tight against the skin above her stockings. She reached forward putting a hand over each of the tents in our pants, squeezing them, feeling our excitement through our slacks.

"Did I do that? Naughty me. It seems you boys have gotten yourselves all worked up." Lin lifted her skirt a little higher, pushing her lower body toward us. "Did you notice how wet I was," she asked as she reached down and ran a finger along the moist opening between her legs. The tips of her fingers disappeared for just a second, then in a slow deliberate move, she put her hand up to her mouth and said,"Hmm, that tastes like naughty. I must be very naughty. Jeff, would you like to tasted naughty," she asked, not waiting for an answer, she put her finger to his lips.

The elevator stop; she touched our crotches again as she moved between us. Her skirt was still riding high on her legs exposing the bottom of her ass. Her cheeks moved seductively back and forth. Jeff looked at me and simply said,"Damn."

I answered Jeff's "damn" with a whispered,"fuck."

"I would think so," Lin said over her shoulder.

We followed her down the long hall to our room. Her ass kept looking better and better as her skirt road higher up her body. Her legs where milky against the dark walls and patterned carpet of the hotel's hall.

"Do you have your key?"

I reached past her to open the door and let her step in.

She turned in the middle of the room, reached out with both hands and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues explored each other as we held the moment. In a breathy voice she said,"Gary, please pour us a glass of wine. I want to freshen up a bit." In the door leading to the dressing room, she pulled her skirt to her waist, stepped her legs apart and bent over to undo the straps on her heels. Her pussy was glistening wet. She was so fucking beautiful. Jeff and I had both stopped breathing and didn't inhale again until she disappeared into the spa area.

"That's my wife, Jeff. Any thoughts?"

"She is so damn exciting." He paused looking back to the very spot she had flashed us her treasure. "Is she always this way," he asked as he moved to get the wine glasses from the wet bar.

"The red wine glasses, Jeff. I've got a very special Meritage blend of a Sauvignon, Merlot and a Sangeovesse." He rinsed and dried the glasses while I silently tried to find the exact words to describe my wife of the past ten years. "We really enjoy each other -- not just the sex -- we believe along the same lines, our moods match each other, we are extremely empathic physically and once in a while, like tonight, the mood captures us." Jeff waited without interrupting as I paused. "The only other time this happened, Lin was more submissive and into her own experience. Tonight, for whatever reason, she is taking great delight in watching us nearly explode with lust. She really loved pushing you to tease her. She really got hot when you described yourself to her."

"I loved her doing it. And what about that waitress, what was that all about?"

"I think Lin wanted to draw her into our excitement to maybe take you to another level."

"No shit." I motioned for him to hand me the glasses. "Sorry. I forgot I had them in my hands." He handed me one at a time as I poured the first, then the next. "I've never done that before. Both women were watching me with such intensity." He seemed a little nervous as he recounted the events of only a few minutes ago. "The waitress is a pretty decent looking lady. Sexy. I might drop by in a few days..."

"Hello Boys." We turned to watch her entrance. The skirt was gone; the sheer blouse hung in its place with a single button holding it together just below her breasts. She still had on that bra and had put on the matching transparent thong. Lin had darkened the makeup around her eyes. Her blond hair was now pulled back. The effect was stunning.

She had replaced the high heels with a sexy pair of low heeled sandals. Without the heels, her five-four frame was making her seem more vulnerable, more available. I felt a deep excitement run through my loins. It was indescribable how sexy she was in her sheer outfit. I watched Jeff devouring Lin with his eyes. Lin knew we were completely focused on her.

"This is our favorite wine. Gary had brought a bottle over the very first evening we had together. We call it our truth serum. After a glass of this, I was describing to him how sensitive my breasts were, especially when fingers lightly touch the sides." She stood between us as we raised our glasses in a toast.

"To health, happiness and new friends," I stated as I touched my glass to Lin's and then Jeff's.

"To health, happiness and especially new friends," Jeff added. "Do you mind if I let my eyes wander over your delicious body," he asked Lin. Every detail of her body was showing through the black sheerness. Her nipples were pink and hard; her trimmed blond bush matted against the tight thong.

"Not at all," She said as she stepped back and gently turned a full circle. "I like the way the two of you are looking at me and it's really turning me on to see how I'm affecting you boys." Jeff kind of moaned as she completed her twirl.

"I only wish those pants were sheer enough for me to see your bodies." Jeff put his glass of wine on the bar and stepped away to give himself a little room. He slipped his shoes off then bent down to remove his socks. Lin looked at me and whispered I love you. I kissed her and reached up to embrace her shoulders. He undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and then slowly pulled the zipper down. The black briefs he was wearing perfectly matched Lin's outfit. The slacks now made a pool of cotton at his feet. He stepped forward leaving his pants on the floor.

"Nice," she breathed a large breath. "Nice, real nice!" I can always tell when she is excited and sexed up. Her eyes narrow and she gets a wanton look on her face. Jeff started to unbutton his shirt from the bottom up. With each button's release, more of his bulge came into view. When he got to the top, Lin said," I want you to leave your unbuttoned shirt on and take your briefs off."

I looked at Jeff and said to Lin," It might be more exciting if you to take his underwear off." She looked at me with a wonderful fullness in her lips. It was like she wanted to suck him right there and then. "But to continue the tease, you can only pull his briefs off. No touching, not even a slight brush of your cheek against whatever's poking your way." Her disappointment pouted her luscious lips. Lin moved his way, knelt down and slowly put her fingers in the waist band. His stomach muscles twitched as she slowly pulled the fabric downward. I moved to the side to watch. The head of his penis revealed itself as she started to disrobe his crotch. Her eyes grew wider and wider as more of him came into view. But true to my instructions, Lin did not touch his body. I watched as she knelt in front of Jeff, hesitant to get up. I said to her,"Easy, you'll get your chance to play with his toy." She stepped back as Jeff reached for his wine.

"You described it perfectly," she said in an admiring tone. "I bet that love muscle can bring a lot of pleasure."

"Jeff and I plan to give you a lot of attention. But first, I'm going to take a quick shower." I started to take my shirt off as I finished my wine.

Lin squeezed me on the ass as I turned toward the spa. "The robe on the sink is for Jeff." I stopped and turned to hand her my empty glass. "The robe on the door was the one I had on this afternoon. It might be a little tight, but should do for the little time you'll have it on."

I smiled and patted her on the ass. "Why don't you get to know Jeff a little better as he waits his turn for the shower? I'll be out by the time he's done getting that shirt off. Then I can..."

She cut me off, saying," Humm, that sounds like a sexy idea," She picked up his pants. "You can put your things on the chaise," Lin added as she folded the garment and handed it to Jeff.

I left the French doors to the shower and tub area open thinking I would get a chance to watch a little as they got to know each other without me in the mix. The water felt good beating on the lower part of my back as I bent over too soaped my legs. From the open shower I could see most of the dressing area. Jeff was at the chaise lounge, placing his things together. I continued soaping as I watched Jeff fold his sport coat over the back of the lounger, then pulled the shirt off his shoulders. I saw Lin's shadow on the wall as she moved into the spot next to the chaise lounge. I still couldn't see her, but by Jeff's reaction, I knew she must be reflected in the full length mirrors directly in front of him. He smiled and continued gathering his stuff. With his back to her, Jeff bent over to set his shoes and socks at the end of the chaise. I leaned a little toward the shower wall and watched as Lin's hand was rubbing Jeff's bare ass. He didn't move as Lin cupped his ass with both hands. Her hands were now exploring between his legs working her fingers forward toward his balls. Her hands pulled back for a moment as he bent forward to put the cotton shorts at the end of the lounger. He didn't straighten up as Lin moved her fingertips over his ass and then down between his legs. Her cheek rested against his lower back as she felt her way forward. His semi-hard cock hung twitching, waiting for her touch. I silently watched her fingers reach through his legs, touching the head of his penis. Jeff moaned as his tool began to grow. Lin kissed his back as she moved to take the entire length of his penis and balls in her hands. Jeff braced his hands on his thighs just above each knee letting Lin explore his manhood. She was resting her head against the small of his back as her fingers stroked him. Her eyes were closed as she continued to play.

"Your turn," I called as I stepped from the shower. They didn't answer. I walked to the doorway. Lin's eyes were still closed and her cheek was resting against Jeff's ass while she continued to stroking his equipment. I continued drying off as I watched her stroking the length of his cock. I slipped the robe over my arms and moved in behind Lin, knelt down and kissed her right eye lid. She pushed her mouth up against mine, opened my lips with her tongue and hungrily grabbed my tongue with her teeth. Jeff stood up as Lin began to focus solely on our kiss. Her forceful kiss was long and sweet. We listened as the water splattered as Jeff soaped his body.

Lin stood up taking my hand and led me to the spa. "This is so erotic. I want to watch him." She unconsciously moved her hands down between her legs. "I loved being in control. Jeff was so easy with his confidence; I wanted to see how deep he was, you know, beyond the male exterior. That's why..."

"I know. I watched you come alive downstairs. It was wonderful." Lin has seldom ever allowed herself the freedom she exhibited this evening. She handled herself with the ease and self-assurance of a goddess. I loved it. "Help me get things ready in here as Jeff finishes his shower." She reluctantly left her post. Her hand stayed on her pussy as she walked into the sitting area.

"I don't think I've ever been this turned on. Are you really okay with me being this way?"

"I walked over and held her in my arms. "You asked that same question in Vegas. How has our relationship been since then?" We both knew the answer. "I've never been more in love with you. Watching you be so assertive makes me so hard."

Lin reached down and grabbed my hardon. "You feel different -- larger. You must really like watching me be a slut." She looked down at my penis. "I'm not kidding, it's bigger tonight. The head of my penis was more pronounced and the shaft seemed to be almost an inch longer.

"I have never been this fucking excited." I allowed reason to cloud my erotic high. "It would be too much as a steady thing, but every once in a while it would be incredible."

She kissed me hard on the lips. I thoughtfully added," The thing is, after the last dance, I love knowing you are leaving with me"

"You never have to worry about that," She said as she dropped to her knees in front of me. Her mouth covered my cock as her hands massaged my balls. My head went back as she sucked me deep into her throat. "You taste so good. I can't wait to have both of you in my mouth."

"That looks like fun," Jeff said as he walked into the room. He had not put on his robe. Lin looked up as he walked over and stood next to us. She reached up with a trembling hand, pulling on his cock as she sucked me back into her throat. She moved her head to the side and as I slipped from her mouth, she sucked Jeff between her bright red lips and then shoved him deep into her throat. Jeff moaned. His body stiffened as Lin sucked him even deeper. She started to get to her feet, but stopped a moment to give him one last lick across its purple head.

"Gary, I want another glass of wine." Her sexy attitude was turning her into a commanding slut.

I poured each of us a little more, watching her as she sat on one of the bar stools. The sheer blouse was now open fully exposing her bra. Her nipples were rock hard pushing the sheer fabric outward. The front of the thong was now very damp with her juices.

"I know what Jeff means," my eyes looked down in front of her. "You do look like a lot of naughty fun. Look at your thong, Lin. It's soaking wet."

Lin looked down at the space between her legs. She moved her right hand down to stroke her swollen lips through the fabric. "I really want Jeff to eat my pussy. I want him to stick his tongue deep inside me while I suck you." She reached out to take the glass of wine I was offering. "But first, I want to enjoy the view. I want you both naked. Gary, take off your robe." I immediately threw the robe to the sofa. "That's better. I want to finish my wine, then I want both of you to undress me, kissing every part of my body as you go." She surveyed our bodies. Her gaze lingered on Jeff's mid section and then traveled up his body. Jeff lifted his glass in a toasting gesture when her eyes finally met his. I followed his lead when it was my turn.

She took a big sip of wine as she finished surveying our bodies. "Did Gary coach you Jeff?"

Without hesitation, Jeff said,"Not even the first word."

A very pleased smile crossed her face. "I'm so happy he connected with you. I trust him completely and know he'd never bring someone into our lives that he wasn't one hundred percent sure of." She reached her lips toward me offering a kiss. "I only wanted to know how much of this was planned." With that she stood away from the bar, seductively moved her body in a come here motion. Jeff and I stepped toward her at the same time. We both reached up to slowly remove her blouse. We kissed every inch or so as the sheer fabric easily slid over her arms and off her shoulders. I tossed it aside, then kissing her shoulders, I slipped behind her to undo her bra. Jeff had knelt in front of her and was busy running his fingers over her wet thong-covered mound and pussy lips. He then reached a hand between her legs to cup her ass. With the back hooks of her bra loosened, I gradually reached around under her breasts. Feeling her delicate skin is one of my pleasures.

"Jeff, Could you pull her bra off. I want you to see these great tits."

Jeff gently pulled at both shoulder straps, sliding the bra free. I lifted her breasts toward him as he placed the bra on the bar. His eyes widened as he turned back to our task. "I think Lin would love to have her nipples sucked a little before we continue."

She leaned slightly forward as Jeff slowly moved his hands up to touch her. First he let his fingers gently touch the sides of each globe. His fingers followed the curve around to the pink areolas. Lin twitched as he traced a circle around each erect nipple. I pushed her breasts together; the nipples were now only an inch apart. He moved his mouth toward them and then sucked both waiting nipples into his mouth at the same time. Lin's entire weight leaned back into me as I continued to lick her neck and ear. Her hands went down to find my cock. "I think we have a little pair of panties to remove," I said as supported her. "Jeff, would you do the honors?"

Lin was limp with submission, anticipating the pleasure that would be hers as he reached down to pull the thong away from her body. "Spread your legs for Jeff," I instructed. She shyly opened her knees. "A Little bit further." She opened her legs and pushed her lower body forward. Lin and I watched as Jeff knelt in front of her again. He slowly pealed the fabric downward seductively playing with her flesh until the thong reached her feet. She opened herself up to his advancing face. His hands cupped the back of her thighs as he moved his mouth toward her sex. Lin sank her weight against me again as the tip of his tongue found her clit. He ran his tongue slowly downward and then thrust it deep inside her. Lin moaned as he fucked her with his tongue.I gently played with her nipples and breasts as he continued to eat her. Her breath was beginning to quicken as she quietly moaned.

"Let's take this in the other room," I said guiding her to the bed. Jeff took her right arm as we moved toward the king-size playground. Before we had gone down to meet Jeff, Lin had put all the pillows against the headboard and had turned down the linens.

She turned just as we got the bed, reached down and took hold of our hardons. Jeff and I each took a side of her neck, kissing from her ear lobes down to her shoulders. I put my hand on her tummy, Jeff had his hand on her mound. I moved mine down between her legs to her very wet lips as Jeff moved to gently tease her clitoris. The feel of our hands on her brought a moan from deep inside, her body trembled, her knees gave way as pure sensuality moved through her whole body. She suddenly found herself sitting on the edge of the bed, still holding onto our cocks. She opened her eyes, smiled up at both of us and moved forward, pulling both of us to her lips. Precum was dripping as she licked mine and then Jeff's.

"Hmmm...That taste like naughty too," she announced, looking up with lust filled eyes. Our cocks were swollen and throbbing, twitching at the night's prospects. She sucked me into her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head, released me and then pulled Jeff to her lips. She suddenly seemed hungry, sucking Jeff deep into her throat and then out again. He moaned as she moved her tongue over the shaft, licking him down to his balls. She looked up at him as she slowly pulled him free.

"I want Jeff to lick me while I suck you." Lin moved to the center of the bed. She patted the place where she wanted Jeff to lay on his back. He slowly moved into place. Lin swung her leg over him and backed her pussy up to his mouth. I watched her face as Jeff began run his tongue over her.

"I'd like to watch the two of you for a moment," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Lin smiled and looked me deep in the eyes while pumping Jeff's swollen cock with her hand. "I think he's bigger than he said," she cooed as she dropped her head toward his penis. Just before swallowing his meat, she looked at me and asked, "Do I lick or suck," she pondered out loud as eyed his penis. Dropping her face downward, she started licking the shaft. Her hand was gently massaging his balls as she pressed the head through her lips. I had wanted to see her do this and she was making the most of it. She was being a very naughty Lin.

12