Lion and the Hare Ch 2

Story Info
He's well endowed, but not that big.
1.1k words
3.54
47.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

Sarah looks at me through the window. At first she is surprised but then she gets over it. She couldn't miss the sight of my bulge. She smiles at me, continued her actions with the two well-built athletes. The smaller man moves in, puts his 11-inch cock into my wife's pussy, grabs her ass and begins his pumping. He pumps faster. The bodies slapping together, the cock going in and out of her.


The 13 incher comes over to the bed, his cock inches from my wife's face. She's rubbing the area around her cunt, and she slides her right hand up and down the monster cock and starts sucking the cock in front of her. I can't believe she's getting most of the full 13 inches of his cock into her mouth. Most of his cock vanishes into her with each thrust. He shoving it into her mouth, she now grips both of his balls. The big man is now fucking my wife’s mouth. My cock is bursting inside my trousers and I can the sweat oozing from the glistening hair in her unshaven underarms. Soon he his shooting load after load of cum into my wife's mouth. The cum oozes from the corners of her mouth, slowly rolls down her chin.

The smaller man then said to me " Your wife is ready to receive your cock the bitch wants more” I am embarrassed by the way these two men are talking about my wife but then a standing cock has no conscience. I unzip myself and lower my pants. My eight inches of solid meat looks very puny next to these monsters. I moved behind Sarah and slowly fed my hard cock into her ass. She groaned as my cock penetrated her ass, but made no effort to resist. I withdrew and then plunged back in, gradually increasing the pace and force of my fucking. I think my anger is mixed with my arousal.


I want to hurt her with my cock but having had these two monsters how can my cock make any attempt. She is well lubricated as grind my swollen penis into her asshole. I reach out and first time I feel the hair in her armpits. The profuse growth of jet-black hair is slick with sweat and it feels very coarse and hard. I labor on delaying my orgasms. I have to show these strangers I am all man. With powerful force through some unknown energy I drive deep into Sarah. Even she looks back in amazement at my unforeseen strength. I am moaning “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you fucking bitch – You want a hard cock here let me give it to you” I don’t care if the strangers are sneering but she’s my wife all right. In a strange way there is a bonding as I fuck my wife anally.

Sarah starts to moan and the bigger man quickly covers her mouth with his mighty cock. She slurps on it and takes a little bit of it again in her mouth. My wife's pussy was stretched open as Sarah’s mouth is stretched wide as the big dong worked it in and out of her mouth, making it wet and shiny with her saliva.

The other man is not sitting idle she gasps as her pussy is entered into by his penis. It is enough to send her and me into orgasms. I start to spurt and shoot wads of my cum into her asshole and I withdraw as the smaller man pushes in hard. The bigger man is fucking her mouth with half his shaft simply because the other half has now where to go. I even thought he grew a little more in her mouth but I would say that he was now at full-mast.


She took it in her mouth and started with the head, and then slowly worked her mouth farther and farther down his cock. After a few minutes, she was in a frenzy sucking his huge cock. She appeared to be totally turned on sucking this huge cock. The smaller man had maneuvered his cock in front of her hairy pussy and then slowly, inch by inch, started pumping Sarah's pussy until it was all the way in. He was pulling it all the way out, then all the way back in. Sarah was screaming with pleasure.


It wasn't long before I could see that familiar look on Sarah’s face. With her cunt filled with cock and her mouth stuffed with the extra large penis I knew she was in for a earth shuddering orgasm. Her body started to shake maybe from the force being used by the monster cocks but her eyes were glazed. The rich profusion of hair in her unshaven armpits was plastered against her skin as they fucked her in unison.

She pulled the big man’s cock from her mouth and started licking its entire length. The mighty weapon in all its glory was stretched to its full 13 inches as she screamed, “YESSSS! YESSSSS! FUCK MY CUNT!” She then lifts her ass as the smaller man buried his cock right to his balls in her bushy pussy and started unloading his load deep in her cunt.


Then the large man wanted to stuff his cock back into her cock. Before that he pushed it into the sweaty matted hair of her untrimmed furry armpits “aaaaahhhhhh” he screamed “I love the feel of this slut’s hairy underarms on my prick. All the woman want my prick but I want this bitch because she has a jungle of hair in her bushy armpits” he screamed as he pushes his swollen rod deeper into her armpit forests.


She is in ecstasy as he pushes his prong in and out of her slick bushy underarms. His eyes swell up, as does his cock. Even I am in a trance as it is the first time that I am seeing a caged “Lion in a Hair” or is it a “Loin and the Hare”.

It’s a very imposing and sensual sight but he pulls out of her armpit thicket and sends his slick and saliva filled cock into her waiting mouth. Just as her hands wrap around the massive cock he starts to ejaculate. The first jet rockets against her face. He then jerks away and pushes his cock back into her bushy underarms.


“Aaaaaaahaaaahhh” he moans “I want to wipe my cock in her sweaty hairy armpits you are a hairy slut I don’t want you to shave your armpits let it grow longer” and he pushes his pulsating 13 incher deep into her bushy untrimmed armpits and spurts in the jet-black hair of her unshaven armpits. The Lion has come to rest in the hair.

Even I do not want her to trim or shave her underarms or any of her body hair but can I take her having more Lions in her Hair.

belab
belab
343 Followers