Lip and Annie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake60
jake60
1,100 Followers

Robert hands were busy playing with Annie's breasts and nipples, and she didn't object as he slowly undid the buttons on her pajama top.

When they were all undone he wasted no time in moving her onto her back and folding the front of it wide open, moving his kisses down onto her chest, licking and nibbling on her now hard nipples.

He paid special attention to each of her scars, kissing his way along each of them, and then laving them carefully with his tongue. This seemed to be quite popular with Annie, as she lightly held his head to her chest, never stopping him from moving where he wanted to go. When he had worked his way up the scar from her bellybutton to her neck he moved his lips back to hers where it was obvious that they were welcome.

As he kissed her he let his left hand roam across her chest and down the vertical scar between her breasts. He didn't stop when it ended at her navel, and moved his hand onto the fabric of her pajama bottoms, slowly moving his fingers towards the junction of her legs. When his destination soon became clear, he could feel her tense up, but when she didn't break their kiss and object, or use her free hand to take hold of his roaming left hand he slowly continued to move it down her body.

It was a short distance to cover, and when he arrived he began to caress her pubic area gently with his fingers. He could feel her squirm a bit as he did this, and wasn't sure if it was a vain attempt to move away from him, or in pleasure.

Robert decided not to ask her, knowing that she had methods available to her to stop him if she wanted to. He was using the training he had received from his bartered website skills, as all of his four 'instructors' had taken pains to try and educate him in pleasing a woman.

Although it was obvious that they usually 'faked it', he was quite sure that during their training sessions he had passed the final exam more than once. His unexpected introduction to the dark side of the escort business had managed to scare him off from any further physical contact with his three remaining customers, but he never regretted what they had provided him in pleasure and education. He couldn't imagine having enough confidence to be here with Annie without that experience.

It wasn't long before he realized that there was no doubt that Annie's gentle rolling of her hips was in pleasure, and not in discomfort or in an attempt to stop him. At that point he moved his hand up to her waist, a move that elicited a sad groan from Annie while they kissed. He quickly reversed his direction back to the area he had just left, but this time his hand was under her pajama bottoms. He felt her tense up again, but he didn't deviate from his course.

When he encountered the hair covering her pubic mound he slowed down, but he didn't stop. He began his ministrations with his fingertips again, and it wasn't more than a few seconds before Annie began moving her hips again, apparently anxious to encourage him.

Taking the message that she seemed to be giving him, he moved his fingers down until he was able to insert the tip of his middle finger into her damp opening. When he was sure that he had suitably moistened it, he brought it up to gently caress the area of her clit.

Annie broke her lips away from his and said, "Oh... that feels so much better than my own fingers. I mean, what you're doing is what I could do myself, but knowing it's you makes it so much nicer." She immediately went back to trying to devour his tongue, and by her words and actions he was convinced he was on the right track.

He kept up his trips back and forth from her vagina to her clit, bringing fresh lubrication with every trip. Her hips were soon in constant motion, and it was obvious that she was on a short and direct trip to a climax.

She suddenly tensed up, a long drawn out groan coinciding with her attempt to raise her hips as far as humanly possible from the bed. The hand that had been wrapped around his neck was now suddenly on top of his, pulling it in place on her clit as he vigorously strummed it from side to side.

She jerked her head back, breaking their kiss and exclaiming, "Oh god oh god oh god, don't stop Robert. Please don't stop." The words finally stopped and she reverted to groans until perhaps a half a minute passed.

She slowly lowered her hips back to the bed, and then suddenly grabbed his hand and yanked it back from her pubic area, but this time she exclaimed, "Enough, Robert, enough! Oh, I'm so sensitive." As he attempted to pull his hand up from her crotch, she let go of his fingers and let him do it.

She turned onto her side and pulled herself against him before saying, "That was wonderful, Robert. I can't believe I let you do that, and it didn't even seem to bother me very much, except maybe just a little when you started. Just hold me now. I need you to hold me."

Robert's erection was painfully hard, but that didn't matter to him now at all. Annie had responded to him as a woman does for her man, and it was all that mattered. He had waited all of his life for a moment like this, and he could stand to wait a bit longer for his own satisfaction. Annie was healing before his eyes, and he couldn't be happier.

They lay there for over 10 minutes before Robert realized that Annie had fallen asleep. Once he noticed that he slowly extricated himself from her arms and went to the bathroom where he manually relieved his condition. It didn't take very long, and the visions in his head as his cum rocketed into a handful of tissues were all of Annie. After flushing away the tissues and washing up he returned to the bed.

Annie was awake, and quickly pulled him into her arms. She must have sensed immediately that his erection had disappeared as she said, "Did you.... I mean.... you're not hard, now.... is that why you went to the bathroom? I'm sorry."

He knew what she meant, so he quietly answered, "Yes, I had to do something about it." He laughed and continued, "I had a painful reaction to you." He pulled her tight and added, "That's okay; it wasn't an allergic reaction. I'll just take a rain check."

She sighed and then said, "You're too good to me. I can't imagine another man being so patient. I feel so lucky."

"You aren't the only one who feels very lucky." He leaned forward and kissed the top of her head.

+++++++++++++

The next morning he finalized their travel arrangements and booked them into a hotel in Las Vegas for the tournament. Their flight would leave from Minneapolis, and he would pick her up in Duluth on his way there.

They were on the road and headed for home before noon, and used the time to great advantage, discussing their feelings for each other and the events of the weekend. Robert spent enough time at Annie's on the way through that he was able to have a late lunch with her before he drove home. Neither of them seemed anxious to part, and their lingering goodbye kisses attested to their reluctance, but they both had jobs to do and other commitments to keep.

Robert was smiling throughout most of his four-hour plus drive home. He couldn't imagine the weekend having gone any better than it did. He just hoped that he and Annie would be able to spend more time together, and the sooner the better.

It was unfortunate that they had such a long distance separating them, added to their commitments to their jobs. On top of that, Annie had her ongoing sessions with Dr. Maier, sessions that obviously did her a lot of good. There was no way that Robert wanted to interfere with them.

He was happy the door to her emotions had opened and it had been opened more than a little. A little more patience and that door could be history, with their future a bright one.

To be continued

jake60
jake60
1,100 Followers
12