Lip Slips

Story Info
How panties can betray a lady.
3.3k words
3.84
108.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,501 Followers

Reading the reviews to the story 'house guest' I noticed a funny reference to my panties, the way it read was that I should not only have had a new dress but also some new 'drawers' then the reviewer went on to say something along the lines of 'although not with lips whatever that might be'. Now either he has not read correctly the occurrence of what is commonly referred to as a 'lip slip' or my description of what happened is way off.

To recap my panties had slipped to one side as I was rubbing myself against our guest William; I had straddled him then lowered myself down until the crotch of my panties just about made contact with the shaft of his naked penis, then slowly moved my hips back and forth. After a few moments I felt skin on skin contact because the flimsy material of my thong had drifted over to one side exposing part of my vagina, Williams's penis was now rubbing against bare skin, having become aroused with my game a little peek of 'lip' protruded from my damp slit. I tugged my panties back into place as quickly as possible making sure I was well covered before resuming my teasing.

This is where he seems to have misread so let me explain. The 'bit of lip' I refer to is my labia being exposed and tickled as I teased the length of his cock due to my errant panties slipping to one side. Steve has always commented on what a 'neat' pussy I have, nothing protrudes or dangles; all that is visible is my shaven slit, everything hidden from view until I part my legs and use my fingers. Sometimes, as I get excited, there is the barest hint of what Steve calls a 'little tongue of flesh' sticking out from my damp slit, that is until I am explored further, my slick vagina coaxed apart either by fingers, (sometimes mine, sometimes not and sometimes more than one persons) tongue or cock.

It set me thinking because 'lip slips' and little flashes accidental or otherwise really turns me on, I decided to share a few occasions that they have occurred, how they happen, the difference in pantie types and how it can be a great tease for 'voyeurs' getting a glimpse of something they shouldn't and exciting for myself when its planned as part of a game but especially so when it's not.

Now no girl should really be surprised if she finds herself partly uncovered just because of the type of panties popular today, thongs and strings being the worst culprits. There is no way that the tiny piece of material we place between our legs could realistically be expected to keep our most intimate parts fully covered and hidden from prying eyes. The simple action of walking a flight of steps is enough to dislodge the flimsy garment giving the guys behind a brief glimpse of heaven, (especially when worn with a short skirt) and any girl who thinks guys aren't on the lookout for this kind of thing is a fool. After all thongs are little more than several bits of string with a little strip of material to cover your parts so the simple action of sliding across a seat can be enough to dislodge them, especially the thin lacy type which, let's be honest, might feel nice but wearing panties that are both tiny and all but see-through is just asking for trouble, then again part of the attraction of thongs is to be daring, even the simple cotton ones are prone to riding up in a 'camel toe. It's just nice to have that 'naked butt' feeling as your skirt swishes against bare cheeks and the caress of cool air on warm skin as it's lifted by a strong breeze fluttering above your thighs briefly exposing what lies beneath. It's nice to be seen.

That's why some (most) of us wear thongs, knowing that you could be accidentally exposed to strangers however briefly, the questioning looks of 'is she, isn't she' as they try to decide if you're wearing panties or not is so exciting

For example on one occasion we were out with a friend who's pride and joy is a huge 4x4, I was trying my best to exit the monster worried that I would end up on the floor as I was wearing heels and the back seat is high up, as I scooted to the edge my dress rode up over my thighs giving a classic 'up skirt' in front of a crowd of partygoers. As I later discovered (Steve had been nice enough to get a shot on his phone) they saw a little bit more than just my panties because my thong had slipped to one side exposing a little of my pussy, to make matters worse I was rather damp and excited because Steve had been fooling around on our journey tickling certain parts with his fingers so the part he lovingly refers to as my 'little tongue of flesh' was sticking out for all to see.

Those same panties betrayed me while I was dancing, Ok I had allowed my very short dress to ride up over my thighs so I knew my panties were on show, what I didn't know and what Steve failed to tell me, (as usual!) was that my panties were not doing the job they were designed to do and were again flashing my little slit to a happy crowd of onlookers, not that I had any complaints about that, I felt a familiar tingle in my belly as I saw one or two guys taking a picture with their phones, Steve was not slow to capture the moment and we had an interesting cab ride home that resulted in the fare being waved on account of the little show Steve gave by easing my panties to one side and fingering me to an incredible orgasm. The driver had pulled over and was watching in the rear view mirror obviously pleasuring himself, feeling very horny and naughty I leant forward reached round and replaced his hand with my own, not even stopping when his cum pumped over my fingers, dribbling over the back of my hand, squeezing every last drop and leaving him in a sticky but happy mess.

Sometimes when teasing the plainest of panties can give just the right 'effect', cotton being the simplest but the best for exposing what is commonly known as 'a camel toe' they tend to ride up moulding to the mound of the pussy, outlining the shape and creeping up into the slit, which is exciting in that little is left to the imagination even though little is on show.

Strings are even better than thongs for 'flashing', while thongs tend to drift to one side exposing a little flesh strings ride right up and disappear between the lips leaving nothing to the imagination with almost everything on show. I love the excitement of knowing that even although I have underwear on the underwear is hiding nothing, instead serving to highlight where the lucky guy hopes to go; disappearing places he hopes to discover. I love the look on their faces when they realise there is nothing between their cock and my pussy but the thinnest, tiniest thread of material, the knowing that even though I have underwear on I'm as open and exposed as if naked, the excitement builds as I wait for the moment their fingers first brush against me gently easing the string from between my damp lips then, if circumstance allow, pulling them all the way down, sometimes just easing them to one side.

Thongs are the best for putting on a show; I remember teasing two of our friends Terry and Jake at home once, we had been playing strip poker and as usual in these games I had ended up wearing nothing but the skimpiest of thongs sat holding yet another losing hand and as I reluctantly placed my cards on the table they called for me to take my thong off. Instead of simply slipping it down I stood with my back to them and bent over at the waist bracing my hands on the chair just out of reach the other side of the table. Wiggling my bottom while rubbing my thighs together I pushed out my hips knowing the movement would cause the soft material to gradually ride up, exposing a little glimpse of pussy to them.

Both Terry and Jake said it was the hottest thing they had seen and in truth it was just as much a turn on for me as it was for the guys.

Damp and tingling from my 'tease' I lay down on the floor between them and fingered myself to orgasm still wearing the thong, still not fully exposed, soaking the thin material with my juices. Without invite they knelt on either side of me masturbating, cum splashing my chest and between my thighs as they quickly shot their load. I was so turned on that I fingered myself to another orgasm, massaging their sticky mess over my tits and sopping pussy, working the material of my thong over and even between my lips as I came for a second time.

The moment I like best with a new 'friend' is the first tentative touch of a finger between my legs, the look of lust and want on their face as they feel the warm damp spot soaking the my panties always brings butterflies dancing through my belly and with it another dribble of juice in the expectation and promise of fun.

That first little damp spot leads to so much more.

From my stories you will know that I love mutual masturbation much more than being fucked. Fingering, (especially in secret while in public) is favourite but the best is the occasions I have no intention of 'going all the way' with a guy but instead rub his cock against my panties until we both cum. I love to feel of our juices mingling through the sopping material as I rub the tip of his cock between my legs sometimes reaching a second and third orgasm before flopping back exhausted while he cums over my panties, thighs and belly.

Even better are those occasions where there's been more than one 'friend' aiming his load at my panties, I love the naughtiness of guys staring between my legs as if I am a living centrefold in a porn magazine. I love watching them masturbate over me oblivious to everything except the need to cum, transfixed by the sight of my fingers manipulating the material over my pussy as I deliberately give them the briefest of flashes of what lies between my legs.

I rub and tease my slit as my juices soak through the thin material of my panties, (I always choose a light, lacy pair for these occasions) making them almost transparent as they cling to my damp flesh, moulded to the shape of me almost but not quiet giving up my secret place to their hungry eyes.

I love being exposed without being naked it is much more exciting.

And if there was still any doubt as to what I was describing in my story I had the naughty idea to invite William round to re-enact the scene with Steve taking some pictures. William I say without surprise was most obliging.

I carefully chose a pair of silky panties that would slip and slide around almost guaranteeing a lip slip, on my instruction William lay back, I straddled him this time hoisting my short skirt high up over my belly showing off my panties as an extra treat for him, the last time I had teased William I had worn a long flared dress draping the material around my legs effectively hiding myself from view, so up until today he knew what my pussy felt like but not what it looked like...see naked but not exposed.

He gasped as I eased down and slowly rubbed my panties up and down the length of his cock.

As before it lay straight up, flat against his belly, not yet fully erect but getting there as I teasing the underside of his shaft with the briefest of touches. William was still in his underwear, a damp spot showing where the tip of his cock leaked pre cum. At this point my panties were safely in place.

William let out a gasp as I eased up and pulled down his shorts freeing his cock, swiftly returning to position his warm skin nestled against the thin silk covering my damp slit.

As I moved my hips back and forth he began to push his hips up a little trying to bring the head of his cock in line with my pussy, probably hoping for a repeat of our last time together when the tip of it accidentally entered me when I missed timed our 'rubbing'. I hadn't planned it but was so turned on at this point that instead of easing away I just let him slip right inside, riding him until the last moment then scooting off as I felt his cock begin to twitch and swell finishing him off with my hand.

As last time the movement of my hips and the rubbing motion pushed my panties to one side, on the first occasion with William I had quickly repositioned them this time I let my bare pussy rub against his cock, his breath hissed from between his teeth at the feel of my damp skin on his hard flesh each movement exposed a little more of my pussy as the slick panties gently slipped to one side until there was little of them between us.

Feeling his warm cock twitch I ground down hard this time deliberately pushing my hips forward so that the tip of his cock brushed between my lips, repeating the movement with short sharp jerks of my hips keeping as much contact with the swollen tip as I could without letting it push into me, I felt him start to shudder.

Leaning back on my hands I pushed my hips right forward exposing my pussy to his gaze his cock now nestled wetly between my buttocks as I rubbed gently back and forth, "This is what you missed out on seeing last time" I said.

He groaned as he stared at my pussy, wet open and exposed, I ground my buttocks down on his cock, "and this is where Steve took me after, remember?" I said as I let the tip of his cock tickle against the thin strip of material still covering my anus.

He bucked his hips and groaned again clearly close to orgasm, I quickly repositioned so that his cock was once again nestled between my legs, grinding down hard against him, my lips parting slightly as the tip of his cock pressed against them, our combined juices making them wet and slippery, suddenly he shuddered and exploded, jerking and lifting his hips as he shot his load soaking both my panties and partly exposed pussy. I eased off him; sitting back watching the final drops of sperm escape his cock as they dribbled over his belly.

My panties, pussy and thighs were covered in his mess, although I had been close he hadn't lasted quiet long enough for me to cum, I reached between my legs pressing a finger to my sensitive clit taking care of my own need, massaging the wet silk between my legs rubbing it up into my slit until my juices flooded out soaking the panties yet further into a ruined mess.

As my breathing slowed I suddenly found myself flipped over onto my belly, I was so intent on getting both William and myself off that I had all but forgotten about Steve taking pictures as he had stayed silent in the background...that was up until now.

He grabbed my skirt and yanked it off, pulled the sopping thong down over my buttocks and thighs then lay on the top of me pinning me down as he pressed the head of his cock against my tiny puckered hole, without hesitation and with a single push that took my breath away he buried the swollen dripping head.

Rocking back and forth he inched inside, his cock slick with his own juices he finally pressed right down all the way in with one long slow movement until I could feel his balls tickling against me, not that I had much choice anyway as he had me held down helpless on the bed.

He thrust gently at first then with more urgency as his excitement built, I felt his cock swell as he pushed forward for the last time, the first jet of cum spurted deep inside me then he quickly pulled out and showered my ass with thick semen splashing it over and between my buttocks, his cock rubbing between them as it twitched and pulsed.

He finally jerked the last few drops over my cheeks and I felt the bed shift as he stood.

Rolling on my side conscious of the wet mess dribbling slowly from between my cheeks I looked at Steve and said.

"Really? I can't believe you've done our special thing, in front of William...again!"

He laughed "And it still doesn't count as a public anal." Steve said.

As last time I whispered; "Dream on" in answer flopping back on my belly cradling my head on my arms and closing my eyes suddenly tired.

I lay there quietly getting my breath back then heard a sudden soft beep. I jumped as I felt a finger suddenly rub over my exposed pussy, tickling along the slit making me shuddered a little as I was still a little sensitive, opening my eyes I could see Steve looking at the camera and grinning which meant it was William who had touched me. I looked over my shoulder and caught his eye but instead of moving his hand away as I expected him to he instead eased the tip of his finger between my lips pushing it deep inside my silky folds and despite myself I couldn't help moving my hips letting out a sigh.

His touch was unexpected and uninvited but not unwelcome, he turned the finger back and forth wiggling the tip dragging it against the slick walls making me squirm, he pushed a second finger in and began to pump them back and forth picking up the tempo as my excitement built and my juices flooded out over them until with a cry I pushed back hard onto his hand adding to the damp mess between my legs as I had my second orgasm of the day.

As my breathing slowed I lifted my head, Steve turned the camera towards me and inclined his head towards the guest bathroom where William was taking a shower, there was a picture of my cum covered ass that evidently William had taken after Steve had shot his load over me. It was a nice one, my pussy peeking out framed between my thighs, I could see the temptation presented to William and was secretly a little pleased that he had been so taken with the view that he had overcome his initial shyness and touched me, although I would have to explain that an uninvited touch wasn't something I would welcome under normal circumstances.

So there we are, a few stories of 'lip slips' and the fun they can bring, I hope there won't be any further need for explanation and I hope the ladies, (and the men as voyeurs) out there experience at least one or two exciting little pantie mishaps.

J xx

julesteve
julesteve
1,501 Followers