Lips of Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve just nodded. I got up and walked over to the refrigerator and got a beer. I opened it and handed it to him. He slugged it down. I kept looking at his dick to see if it was softening up. After a few minutes, it looked perfect. I couldn't stand it any longer and, without warning him, I just sucked his dick into my mouth.

"Oh my God!" Steve cried out.

It was so wonderful. I sucked on his dick and was growing huge inside my mouth. I sucked him very gently in the same way he was gentle with me. I would slide his penis out just to the tip and keep my pucker loose, but firm enough that I could feel the shape of the head and the folds of skin. I would stay focused on the tip for a few minutes, kissing it and sucking it, and I could feel the rest of his penis softening slightly. When I felt that softening, I gently slid my mouth down the length of his dick and started rhythmically but very slowly sliding my mouth up and down the shaft. I knew from what he had said before, that he was not going to last long. I could feel the spasms after just a couple of minutes. I let him blow big. And big it was. Ve-freaking-suvius!

I managed to hold onto him as he came so big. I loved every second.

He was so weak after that, I just led him to bed and he almost passed out. I covered him with a single sheet (it was still hot!) and left.

Marcie and Cindy and I still came by every now and again and I just acted innocent. I gave him a little "love tap" when no one was looking as I passed by and he would just grin. I was actually able to get something past Marcie without her knowing.

A few weeks later, we saw a "For Rent" sign on Steve's house. We went inside right away and asked what was going on.

Steve just said, "Don't you guys ever listen to the radio?"

Of course, we didn't. We were the iPod generation. What's radio?

"What are you talking about?" Marcie asked.

"I was inspired." Steve said. "I wrote another song and it was a hit! Haven't you guys heard the song 'Lips of Inspiration?'"

We had all heard it. It was sung by a female Hip-Hop singer.

I couldn't believe it. He had written it in such a way as to be non-sexual, but very sensual, and also not gender-specific. I was impressed. And very flattered. After listening to the words, I knew who and what he was talking about. It was all about my lips on his penis but he worded it so cleverly

I pulled Steve aside, "I'm so happy for you" I told Steve. "If you'd like me to come back one more time before you leave, maybe I could 'inspire' you one more time."

"I think I'd like that." Steve said

"Tonight?" I asked.

"How about midnight?" Steve asked.

"See you then" said Steve

Steve went back to packing and turned to announce to us:

"I'm moving out of this hot hell-hole by the end of the week" said Steve

"By the way, you guys all have jobs now, right?" Steve asked.

We all nodded.

"Well, I still own this dump. I was just going to rent it out. Why don't you guys move in? I'll give you a great deal."

We were so excited. He gave us a super-deal. No deposit and low rent.

I got to Steve's late, almost 1:00 am and he was not playing his guitar. I walked toward his bedroom and was laying on the bed with just a sheet. I knew he couldn't be deep asleep. I slipped out of my clothes and held my breasts right over his face, my nipples almost touching his mouth. Again, the first thing he did was deeply inhale. He pulled my breasts to his face and rubbed my nipples all over his face.

"I want that wonderful nipple smell all over my face and I want it to stay with me." Steve said passionately.

He began to suck my breasts, which, since I was standing over him, they were hanging down and looked huge, even to me. Steve lost himself in my boobs. He, as always, very gently licked and sucked and seemed to be in another world. I took so much pleasure in the fact that I was providing him such deep pleasure.

Before I knew it, I was lying on the bed and he had puckered his mouth just sightly and and was intentionally breathing his warm breath first between my breasts and then over my stomach and then his hot breath was blowing onto my pussy.

He gently lifted one leg and placed his entire mouth over my pussy! I don't know if there's a genetic link between penis size and tongue size, but he was moving his tongue in and out of my pussy and it felt like it was going in very deep. It was beyond fantastic! I am absolutely sure I've never felt a tongue so far inside my pussy. Small tremors of orgasms were rippling through me and I know soon, "the big one" was coming. His tongue was moving all around inside my pussy and the pleasure was indescribable. I had never been tongue-fucked before!

Then he puckered up slightly and placed his mouth right over my clitoris. He sucked gently but constantly and I could feel my clitoris getting fuller, larger and harder. Then he began to gently, I mean gently, so gently that it was sensual torture, but he was rhythmically massaging my clitoris with his tongue. "The big one" was flowing toward me like a landslide.

Boom! Wave after wave of intense, feverish orgasms. After a minute, it was more than I could take. I gently rolled Steve onto his back. His penis was in that perfect semi-soft state that's perfect for sucking. I laid my head on his stomach, pulled his penis up and into my mouth and began gently rocking back and forth. I wanted to get into that rhythm where I could just keep sucking by rocking back and forth. I didn't want him to come too fast but I wanted to make sure this gentle sucking felt good.

Steve seemed to love it. I rocked my head back and as I rocked it forward, Steve would gently rock his hips so that he was ever-so-lightly, fucking my mouth. His dick wasn't completely hard but still firm so it felt really great in my mouth. I don't know how long we kept at it but it was over an hour. I could feel Steve getting closer. His hip thrusts were getting deeper. I lunged forward to swallow as much of his dick as I could. I did this three more times and he exploded with cum.

I laid down next to him and said, "Do you think you might be inspired to write another song?"

Steve said slyly, "What I'm feeling right now I don't think they could play on the radio."

He said, "But maybe I'll write something like: 'The Taste of your Skin' or even 'The Smell of your Skin'.

He got up and immediately started fooling around on his guitar.

I got dressed and walked up to him and said, "I'll be listening for it on the radio."

I kissed him on the cheek and said goodbye. He waved, smiled, and went back to playing.

12