Lipstick

Story Info
She accidentally took some lipstick.
2.9k words
4.44
28.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was a bad decision, an unwise choice. I knew it at the time and did it anyway.

I'd been browsing through the cosmetic's section. Just looking, not intending to buy as I was the next best thing to broke. I came across this lipstick that was just my colour. I mean, that colour was fantastic and would suit me down to the ground. I could wear that lipstick with pride, knowing how good it made me look. It was also rather expensive. OK, very expensive. All right, top of the range, out of my reach, exorbitantly expensive.

I put it back on the display. At least I intended to, I swear, but it skipped out of my hand and fell. By an odd chance it fell into the pocket of the jacket I was wearing. I should have fished it out and put it back but it seemed like a sign to me. I left it where it was.

Five minutes later and I was just leaving the store when there was a discrete voice behind me, talking to me.

"Excuse me," it said, "but have you got a moment to discuss that lipstick you slipped into your pocket?"

"Ah, excuse me?" I said, turning to look at the young man who'd accosted me. "I'm not sure I know what you mean."

The bright red blush on my face gave the lie to that.

"Why don't you just step into the office while we discuss it," he said, ever so polite but also quite resolute.

I found myself trailing disconsolately behind him as he led me through a door marked 'Staff Only'. He tapped on a door further down the corridor, opened it, and ushered me in.

"All yours," he said cheerfully, talking to the man behind the desk. With that he turned and left, leaving me to my fate with a gorilla.

Gorilla might be a bit unfair. The man was clean shaven and didn't seem particularly hairy. He was also quite handsome in a rough sort of way. The gorilla bit really just referred to his size. He was a huge hulking lump squatted behind the desk.

"Sit," he growled, indicating the chair in front of the desk.

"I don't understand," I prevaricated, sitting down obediently. "What's this all about?"

"Listen, kid, just because we work in security it doesn't make us idiots. Quite the opposite, in fact, as we find idiots are almost useless in security work and we get rid of them damn fast. We find the idiots are on the other side of the fence."

Did he just call me an idiot? I had a nasty feeling that he did.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I protested, knowing damn well that I was still blushing.

"I'm talking about you going through the cosmetics. I'm talking about you finding a nice lipstick and putting it in your pocket. You didn't look around to check if anyone was watching. You didn't look up to see if you were on camera, which you were. You just stuck the lipstick in your pocket and went on your way, smiling happily."

He snapped his fingers and held out his hand expectantly. Boy, talk about making me jump. It sounded like a gunshot or what I'd expect a gunshot to sound like. I sighed and placed the lipstick in his hand and he tossed it to the side, landing it in his out-tray.

"You're a damned nuisance," he growled. "Because you're such an idiot I'm going to have to fill out a report for the police and wait around until they come to pick you up."

I'm like, "What?" totally horrified. The police? I hadn't even considered the police.

"Can't you just give me a warning," I wailed. "It was the first time. I swear I haven't done anything like that before. It was a mistake, that's all."

"It's amazing how often it's a mistake when people get caught," he said with a nasty smile. "Of course it was a mistake. You didn't intend to get caught. Store policy says I have to hand you over to the police."

He stood up and if he'd looked big sitting behind the desk he looked absolutely enormous standing next to me, looming over me. I felt very small sitting there, my insides going all squirmy.

"Consider yourself lucky," he said with a menacing growl. "If left to me I'd put you over my knee, pull down your panties so your bottom is naked, and beat some common-sense into you."

I had a mental picture of myself bending over his knees, bottom exposed while his great big hand covered my bottom. I flicked a glance at his hands and they were true gorilla hands. Oh, lord, not only would he see my bottom but my pussy would be exposed as well. He'd see everything. The squirming low in my tummy got worse and seemed to spread, heating me as it went. I was starting to feel all gooey internally.

He'd been watching my nervous reaction to his threat. Now he was giving me an evil smile.

"That would just be the penalty for what you've already done," he said, his voice still having that nasty growl to it. "To encourage you not to try it again I'd then bend you backwards over the desk. Backwards, because then you'd be able to watch as my cock sinks into you as I ravish you to teach you a proper lesson."

Oh my god. I almost wet myself thinking of that. Me, leaning back against the desk, totally exposed, with his cock moving towards me, absolutely helpless to prevent what was going to happen. Oh dear, I suspected that my panties were probably wet from the threat. My groin felt as though there was a fire down there. Butterflies were having a field day in my tummy, breeding like rabbits.

"So what do you think of that, little girl," he growled.

"Alright," I said, wondering if I'd gone mad. Did I say alright? Go ahead and beat me and ravish me? The butterflies were going frantic, probably getting scorched by the fires further down.

"Alright?" he said, sounding stunned. He was no more stunned that I was. "Two questions, kid. How old are you and just what are you saying alright to?"

"I'm eighteen," I mumbled. "You said you were going to strip me naked and spank me and fuck me. It's not that I want you to do these things but if you think it's the proper penalty for me screwing up the way I have I don't see that I have much choice."

OK, I knew he'd only said he'd pull my panties down but I knew what he meant. He wanted to strip me completely, brute that he was, and I'd have to let him.

"I take it you don't think going to the police is a viable alternative?"

I shook my head. Too, too, embarrassing. Sure, as a first timer I'd probably get off with a lecture and a warning but I might not. Getting charged and going to court? I'd just die.

"OK. Let's try it your way," he said. "Stand up."

So I stood up feeling rather nervous. Would he now sit down and drag me across his knee?

It turned out that no, he wouldn't. What he would do was start undoing the buttons on my blouse.

"What are you doing," I gasped, grabbing at the front of my blouse. He wasn't really going to try to take it off, was he?

Yes, he was. He took my hands and placed them by my sides.

"Just doing what you agreed to," he said calmly. "You said I'd start off by stripping you naked, so that's what I'm doing."

I wanted to point out that he'd only said he'd pull my panties down but I'd have felt a fool doing so, so I just kept quiet. He went back to undoing my buttons, popping them open one by one, pushing the sides apart as he went. He even finished up pulling my blouse free from my skirt. With the buttons undone he reached up and brushed my blouse free of my shoulders, guiding it down my arms and taking it right off and tossing it on the desk, leaving me standing there in my bra and red face. Mind you, I was wearing a very nice bra that totally suited me, lifting my breasts and giving me some nice cleavage.

He just stood and looked at me for a moment as if waiting for something, When all I did was stand there he shrugged and reached for my skirt. A single button and a small zip and he was brushing my skirt down, getting me to step out of it so it could join my blouse. Now I was standing there in bra and panties and a much bigger blush. (My panties matched my bra, by the way. White and lacy, they looked good on me. Not that they were supposed to be on display this way.)

He stepped back and looked me over, smiling all the while. Once again he seemed to be waiting for me to do something but not knowing what I just continued waiting.

He gave a small laugh and stepped behind me. I almost screamed when I felt his hands fiddling with my bra. Then he was sliding the straps down my arms, moving in front of me to draw my bra off and toss it to the side.

"Time's up," he said, sitting on the chair I had been sitting on. Taking hold of my arm he slowly pulled me towards him until I found myself bending over his knee. He slipped his hands inside my panties, pushing them down, leaning down to push them all the way down to my ankles. A little kick from me and they just fell to the floor.

I had a hard time believing that I was now naked and bent over his knee with him seeing everything. If he hadn't been in such a rush to tear my clothes off I'd probably have changed my mind and said no, but he didn't give me a chance, so here I was and here I'd stay, showing all but my blushing face.

I squeaked in surprise when his hand slipped under me and cupped my breast.

"What are you doing?" I wanted to know. He had no need to hold my breast like that, not for a spanking.

"I'm just holding you in place for the beating," he said as though that should have been obvious. "If you wriggle about too much then your breast will leave my hand and I will be quite cross about it. You're not going to wriggle too much, are you?"

Well, no, not when he put it like that. I didn't answer, assuming it was a rhetorical question.

Spank.

"I asked you a question," he said sternly.

Not rhetorical it seemed.

"No," I gasped. "I won't wriggle too much." I did wriggle a little to make sure my breast was still pressing against his hand. It wouldn't be wise to upset him, after all.

"The let us proceed," he said, and it almost sounded as though he was laughing.

I wasn't. His hand came down sharply, bouncing off my bottom and stinging like mad. He did it again, this time off my other cheek. He settled down to spanking me. It was frustrating as well as painful. He took his time between spanks so when one landed it was always a surprise and I never knew which cheek he would spank. It was so unfair.

Then his hand came down and slapped against my mound. I kid you not. It came whacking down and missed my bottom and slapped sharply against my mound, totally closing around it.

"That's not my bottom," I protested quickly.

Too quickly, I guess. He just left his hand there while he replied, his hand gently rubbing back and forth. My butterflies were going crazy and my insides were melting and I couldn't do anything about it.

"So?" he said repressively.

It worked. I felt repressed.

"Nothing," I said in a small voice. "Just saying."

He made a rumbling sound deep in his throat, making me feel quite nervous, which was ridiculous. I was naked and being beaten and a rumble in his throat made me feel nervous? Give me a break.

He resumed the spanking and if the spanking seemed to be landing more on my pussy than my mound I had enough sense not to comment. I just let it happen. (Ha. As though I could have stopped it.)

He finally stopped and swung me to my feet. I stood there, waiting to see what was next. (I had a pretty good idea but it wasn't up to me to say anything.) I'd complain that my bottom was burning but that would have been silly. My entire body seemed to be hot and burning. I was also gooey and wet inside. You'd think that the fire inside me would dry me out but it didn't.

"Lean back against the desk," he told me.

I hastened to do as he said. While I was doing that he was undoing his trousers and I got a horrible shock. I read somewhere that a gorilla has a two inch penis. This guy proved it was true. I just hadn't realised they measure by thickness, rather than length. Length wise was also a two but spelt too, as in too long.

I almost quailed at the sight but I took a big breath and waited. If this was part of my punishment I was quite sure I could handle it. I managed to move my eyes from that thing to his face and decided I'd rather be looking at that thing. He was smiling, damn him, almost laughing at me.

Looking down again and I could see it was almost touching me and then it was, first probing and then pushing its way inside me.

I was making various noises as it slowly ripped me in half, going oh, ah, help, wow, ow, my god, repeating all of them in various orders as he kept on coming. I could feel myself stretching, being forced out of shape, made to accommodate him whether I could or couldn't.

He seemed to take forever to put it in me, probably because there was so much of it. I just hadn't realised those things came in that size. I estimated it was easily the size my boyfriend claimed his was (but wasn't, I assure you).

"I trust I don't have to teach you what to do now," he observed and started up on me.

He didn't. I knew what to do. Sort of. He pulled back then drove home again and I pushed to meet him. He did it again and so did I. I was actually thinking this wasn't too bad when he growled at me.

"For god's sake, try and pretend you're a real woman and put some effort into it," he snapped.

Unfeeling brute. What did he think I'd been doing? Next time he thrust into me I gave a truly vicious push against him. See how he liked them apples. Quite a lot, it turned out.

"Better," he said with a smile. "Now let's see if you can improve on that."

Boy, talk about getting an abrupt education. He was giving me everything he had (and he had a lot, as already observed) but he was also demanding that I give him everything that I could, and I was doing my best to meet his demands.

I was completely shocked at the difference it made. Instead of meandering along until we finished I found myself being driven at high speed. For some reason I'd already been aroused before he even stuck it to me and now that he was in me my arousal was heading to the high grounds in great haste. I totally lost control of what I was doing, not that I think I'd had any control from the moment I stepped into his office.

He took me up to the point of a climax and held me there. His hands were all over my breasts, apparently enjoying the feel of them, and I had to admit that the way he handled them felt good. He kept on going and going and I was a shrieking mess. At least, I think I would have been shrieking but his mouth was covering mine, ravaging my lips, our tongues tasting each other.

I felt the difference when he decided to end it all. His cock seemed to be coming harder and faster and then I was swept away by a bushfire of a climax. It just tore through me, leaving me a smouldering heap when it was done.

"You've had your penalty and your warning," he told me. "I'll leave you to get dressed. Just remember that we do have cameras and people looking for light-fingered customers."

I dressed quickly, feeling distinctly wonky-kneed. As soon as I was satisfied I was all neat and respectable again I was out of there, departing in great haste. I wanted to be gone before he found out that the lipstick was no longer in his out-tray. I'd earned that lip-stick.

As I left I couldn't help wondering if he'd stop me next time I was in the store and demand another penalty. Shivers ran down my spine at the thought and I could feel residual heat burning inside me. It had certainly been an unusual day.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers