Lipstick Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy Michaels Has Sex & Then Kills...Next Victim?
2k words
4.05
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Lipstick Kiss

This woman was dangerous.

She wasn't a day over 25 and her looks were flawless.

She donned dark hair that curled softly, piercing green eyes, full lips and porcelain skin that had a light dusting of freckles.

However, she was devious.

They say to never mess with a woman who has a deep, dark secret hidden in the realms of her beauty.

She would only hang out in jazz clubs or a smoky bar to catch her next victims.

Although to her she wouldn't call them victims but men that deserved a punishment for their acts of evil against the female gender.

Her long and smooth legs would dance all night with the man of her choice.

She could have any man she wanted when she walked in the room whether they were in relationships or not.

The heels she wore clacked on the hardwood of the club as she mingled around tables with business men fresh from the office and their partners.

She would be holding a rum and coke in her manicured hands as she bent over to shake hands with the men that were infatuated with her presence.

She would seduce them by swaying lightly to the music of the band with her black dress flowing freely against her legs.

Her hips were intoxicating to the young men who watched her all night as they hoped to be the one she chose for her nightly escapades.

She would set her sights on one man in particular that had been watching her all night.

Her green eyes would snap to that man and gain his instant attention as if the eyes spoke directly to him.

Her hips would sway as she made her way over to him so she could ask him to dance with her for the remainder of the club's opening.

They would laugh and dance to music all night long, forgetting that the night of that man's existence was about to get shattered.

She would press her lips against the lobe of his ear and whisper sweet nothings to get him up to her hotel room as the night came to a close.

The men would always oblige to her request before grabbing their coats and calling a cab to take them away to what he imagined a beautiful ending to the perfect night.

She would always have other thoughts on her mind.

She would hold his hand and place gentle kisses along the jaw line so that he would become tense and sexually aroused.

It made the smirk on her face more devilish as she continued to kiss and pull away, teasing him with her tongue.

Once in the hotel room, she would order a bottle of champagne and have it chilling while they kissed and ran their hands all over the other's body, shocks of electricity shooting up his body while she felt nothing at all but sexual arousal.

She knew how to seduce and how to make them beg for me.

She would always fix the glasses of champagne after their kissing interlude to suspend the night further but this is where her secret begins.

Something always manages to find its way into the man's glass that doesn't kill him just yet but in the end she knows he'll be dead.

As he drinks the champagne she changes into something even more seductive than the dress she wore at the club and puts a bright red color of lipstick.

It was a lipstick that stands out to the eyes and symbolizes sex to the male gender.

It also symbolized her danger as it was her trademark.

The man that drinks the poison never realizes who she is until it's already too late.

They never suspect that the C-cup beauty they have in their hands could be their potential killer until they spot the red lipstick, but by that time it's already too late to push her away.

Her tightly toned body would distract them and her eyes would comfort them into thinking sex with a complete stranger was okay.

Feeling on her breasts and tasting his hard and erect cock was something she enjoyed most out of the entire night besides the fact that death was upon her sex partner.

He wouldn't wait for her to take off the lingerie and instead would always rip it from her body, exposing her heavy breasts and toned body.

He barely paid attention to the red lipstick she wore since the entire night was now not spent on kissing her mouth but kissing her breasts.

Fumbling them in his mouth and making her moan in desire for him to keep going.

At this point, she knew that she had 30 minutes to spare on this sex escapade.

His lips had reached the top of her sex before she pushed him backwards on the bed, rubbing her breasts on his bare chest.

She removed every piece of clothing from his body and played with is cock but never inserting it in her waiting pussy.

Before she could stop him he did what every man she had ever slept with did.

He flipped her underneath him and slammed his hard, fully erect, and forceful cock deep into her pussy only to hear her cry out in complete pleasure.

Bucking his hips hard against hers for a fast paced sex interlude and watching her tits bounce up and down.

This made him slam her harder until she got the strength and control back, flipping him over and riding him like a cowboy.

It was fast and hard as she could feel her walls tighten around his hard cock.

He lasted longer than she expected but he was only allotted five more minutes of living time before the champagne drink had settled into his veins.

She could see him getting sleepy so she rode him faster to make sure that they both got what they wanted that night.

She could feel her climax caving in on her and he was close as well.

They both shook together and cried out in extreme fits of pleasure.

That was it for him.

She could feel his body had turned cold and his eyes had been forever closed.

His death, for her, was not tragic but a routine.

She bent over him with a renewed coat of bright red lipstick and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Writing a note behind for whoever found him, without a name of course, and left the hotel immediately following the night.

She never stayed behind, she never had any money, and she never left a man alive.

She was Mandy Michaels.

-XOX-

The news had sent out a broadcast the next morning that another male had been killed due to a certain poison being put in his drink.

She had struck again.

Brad Walton, a private investigator, wasn't surprised that she had killed yet another man in the same town.

They had nothing to go on in this investigation which was a royal pain in his ass.

No suspects had seen them leave the premises and no one could tell him what she looked like.

They only knew one thing and that was the trace of her lipstick on every man's face that had died a painless death.

So, whomever this girl was managed to clean up after herself pretty well.

She was driving Brad insane by making his job dirty.

Brad's cellphone had been ringing for the past ten minutes but he refused to answer.

He knew what they needed him for and he knew that they could wait until he finished his cup of coffee.

However, he looked down and saw that it was his girlfriend of three years.

No doubt asking if he was up for a breakfast date.

"Hey darling, are you busy?" She questioned.

He sighed and wished he could tell her that he wasn't.

"Unfortunately sweetheart, I'm going to need to take a rain check on this one. What about having dinner with me instead?"

It was unfortunate that he had to be busy this early in the morning.

He really wanted to see her deep brown eyes and touch her soft blonde hair.

If he could see her every morning it would be better than the over brewed coffee he depended on to wake him up.

"I would love that. Are you covering this investigation that they are doing at The Palms? This is the tenth man this month, Brad." She asked.

He could tell she was just sitting there on her bed, hair in a mess and a t-shirt as pajamas.

More specifically it was his t-shirt that he left there a couple nights ago.

"Yes, in fact I'm late. I'll call you with dinner plans!" He rushed, giving her a kissy noise through the phone and hanging up abruptly.

He didn't want to rush her off but he was indeed late for the investigation details.

Brad couldn't believe this was the tenth guy this month.

It was the tenth guy in the same city and that's what shocked him more.

This criminal knew what she was doing but he was taught to never underestimate a woman.

Don't underestimate her, especially when she has weapons.

-XOX-

"If you could be on time at least once, we would have a good partnership!" Elise exclaimed as she threw the folders at Brad's chest.

He caught them with a smirk on his face and began to flip through the evidence.

"If I showed up on time I wouldn't be Brad Walton" Brad answered but she didn't respond to his smart remarks and continued to lead him up the stairs to the scene.

"What we know is that it was poison and a slow acting poison that killed this man. The killer is still female, there are still no witnesses, and sex was still the object in this case. However, there are some new pieces of evidence that I picked up on." Elise informed and Brad looked up from his folder of pictures and certificates.

"And they are?" He ushered her to continue.

"All the victims are similar in jobs and appearance. They are all in a business of some form and they've all managed to do well in their business. Also, they all have brown hair and blue eyes which is similar to your appearance. I don't know if that gives us any leads on her next striking mark but it is some progress. She always kisses them on the cheek when they die, she always has the guy order champagne so she won't be seen by the staff, and she has sex with them to rev up the poison so that they die after an orgasm. It's brilliantly sick and twisted." She informed.

"But that's why they hire us" Brad said as he stepped off the elevator into the mounds of photographers and policemen surveying the scene.

Elise had been right about the victims in their appearance and she was also right about them looking exactly like Brad.

Brad had this sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach that he could very well be next but pushed that thought aside when he realized that he would never go out without Jenny, his current girlfriend.

"She has to be in her 20's" Brad informed Elise and told her to write down notes as he continued to survey the scene.

"I want his body dusted for fingerprints, take a sample of the lipstick from his cheek, and..." Brad stopped midsentence when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye.

It was a piece of pink stationary with a note on it from the killer.

Good Evening my friends

I've reached man number ten

I can promise you though,

You'll be seeing my work again

XO Lipstick Lover

"I want this note surveyed by the team and sent to the lab for clues. Also, take this as another clue from the lab." Brad handed the note to Elise and took the tweezers from the briefcase to put in a strand of hair from the victim's bed that was clearly left by a woman.

They will find her if it's the last thing Brad will do.