Liquid Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers

"In any case, she slowly unfolded herself from me and turned to Larry. 'Okay,' she said, in a tiny voice.

"'Okee-dokee!' he cried, pushing the heap of cash over toward us, then leaping up and beginning to push chairs and tables out of the way. 'Better look after that,' he said to me, nodding at the money. I grabbed up an empty liquor store bag and started stuffing. Tillie just stood and watched as Larry threw an afghan and some cushions into the now vacant space on the floor, barking orders right and left. I watched, more than a little stunned.

"Pulling his shirt off, Larry flopped onto the blanket, and announced, 'I'm first!' then casting his gaze onto Tillie he said, 'C'mon over here sweetie and show us what you've got.' Tillie straightened quickly, as if someone had thrown a switch. Shoulders back, tits out, she sashayed over toward him, peeling her top off as she walked. She kicked off her shoes without missing a beat, and, somehow or other, followed her skirt down to the floor, landing with a bump on the afghan just as the skirt whirled off the end of her toes. With no bra to deal with, she ran a hand invitingly over the crotch of her panties, while covering a boob with the other. She looked incredibly cute and seductive, her gaze intent on Larry, who stumbled to get his trousers off and his hands on her all at the same time. The rest of us just stood there – watching – hands moving unconsciously to rub lazily at our own stiffening peckers.

"Flinging himself on his knees, Larry reached out blindly to grasp Tillie's tits, already firm with arousal, the pert nubs of her nipples standing out proudly. Larry proceeded to maul and squeeze while Tillie reached his crotch and began to wrestle and tear at his briefs in order to release his straining manhood. Dropping his hands to her panties, there was a confused tug and tumble that ended with the two of them, underpants in tatters, engaged in full-blown soixante-neuf – she on top. Bobbing and grunting, the sweaty bodies rubbed and writhed against each other in a frenzy of building excitement. Extricating herself abruptly, Tillie scrambled around to straddle Larry's hips, and, without any hesitation, impaled herself on his rampant staff. Fingers playing lightly at his nipples, she rocked forward on her knees then back onto his thighs – forward, back, up and down, off, on. The squishy sounds increased in volume, as their moans and groans grew in intensity. Their rocking congress accelerated until it became a frenzied blur, culminating in one final, solid collision; Tillie's buttocks squashing down hard against Larry's up-thrusted groin, arms entwined, nails squeezing biceps, heads both thrown back, their wailing cries, a haunting dissonance. Tillie collapsed whimpering onto Larry's chest, still, except for tremors running visibly over her thighs and into their conjunction.

"All was silent for a moment, save for the rasping breath of the two participants, then Bill began pulling off his own clothes. 'I gotta get me some o' that,' he announced, sinking to the blanket and lifting the limp form of Tillie while shouldering Larry out of the way. The next while was a miasma of sexual exhibition. Tillie fucked each of us in turn, each with the same unfettered enthusiasm. As I had no desire to be a martyr, I took my turn along with the rest, the last of the first round.

"In our, albeit brief, post orgasmic lull, I reminded her that her ass was reserved for me alone. 'Don't worry,' she whispered, stifling a coy giggle. Then I felt her being lifted off me, as someone called dibs on seconds, and someone else pushed me aside, muttering marginally sincere apologies. Of course, with each copulation, the level of excitement in the room rose, so that those who had had time to recover – which was basically everybody – were ready to go at it again.

"Round two was rougher and rawer. Any inkling of decorum was torn away. Tillie serviced gallantly two, three, or four cocks at any given time. I had to run shotgun on her ass, insisting it was out of bounds for all but me, and repeatedly shooing away would-be intruders. Blow-jobs, hand-jobs, missionary or doggie, she was constantly flipped about, poked and prodded, but she was also stroked and caressed so that, every once in a while, without warning, she'd explode – wailing and shrieking and convulsing – in a mammoth orgasm. While everyone paused to acknowledge her climax, the moment she slipped from the peak they were back on her. Slick and dripping, her sticky body was twisted and bent to every position, until at last there seemed to be nobody left.

"Tillie lay puddling and panting on her back in the middle of the matted afghan. 'Looks like we've pretty well had, all of us, eh?' People nodded and I winked, adding, 'all except me.' With that I laid down beside Tillie and began nibbling her nipples, while stroking her sopping cunt. She reached down lazily, found my semi-turgid member, and began stroking some life back into it. Once I was hard, I looked around. Only Jon and Larry seemed to be coming around for a third – or was it fourth – go. 'Let's make this a real finale,' I said, and directed Larry to take my place, supine next to Tillie. Hoisting Tillie up, I set her astride his belly, as he fed his still stiffening rod up into her dripping snatch. 'Jon,' I directed, 'get up there, beside Larry's head, and feed our lovely lover your meat-scicle.' Jon obliged quickly. Then, placing myself between Larry's outstretched legs, and lining up with Tillie's delicious ass, I grabbed a handful of the natural lubricants being squeezed out at Larry and Tillie's juncture, and spread it liberally around Tillie's rosebud. Wiping the surplus onto myself, I centred my swollen glans on her sphincter and began a long, slow insertion until I was full insinuated into her bowel.

"'Okay you guys,' I announced, drawing everyones attention, 'this is it. Let's make it good.' With that, the three of us began thrusting. Raucous and reckless at first, we soon found a nice rhythm, rolling and pushing, one orifice then another, all in turn, we rocked on, accelerating gradually, until we were pounding Tillie from one climax to the next. On her third or fourth climax, Larry erupted triggering yet another peak in Tillie; and it was that last one than pulled both Jon and me over the edge. Emptying our balls into her at opposite ends, we lost our integrities, got wobbly, and collapsed onto the two of them – Tillie and Larry.

Within minutes, drained and stunned, everyone was back into some state of dress, and taking their leave. Tillie was almost unconscious when I wrapped her into the afghan, gathered her clothes and our cash, and bundled her into the car. Looking down on her smeared, exhausted body, as I carried her into the house, I noted a faint, but unmistakable smile touching her lips.

"I had read this interesting fact somewhere, once, and it took me a while to realize it was true; but it was, for while I was definitely the dominant partner and Tillie the submissive, ultimately, it was she who controlled the relationship. It was her responses that dictated how far we could, or should go. She made unspoken, implicit demands. I merely arranged them. I delivered them. Yeah," I smiled wryly, and shrugged, "I know this sounds suspiciously like passing the blame, but, you know, we wouldn't have progressed so far, so fast had she not allowed it. Simple as that!

"Where else could we go – where could we go from there? I suppose in the contrived gang-bang I had opened, once again, some abstract barn door. So, of course, I eventually caught her cheating – several times – if you could call it cheating. I mean, cheating implies some intent to deceive, doesn't it?" I shrugged, again, reflecting on my almost constant state of bemusement, at this point. "Whatever." I really didn't know any more – couldn't know, it seems. "Anyway, I guess I suspected it would happen sooner or later. I mean, it was really inevitable, wasn't it? Yet, as huge as the changes in Tillie's sexuality had been – her attitude, her personality, her soul – she hadn't changed that much in her demeanour – her presentation. Notwithstanding, she exhibited kind of subtle signs of a flourishing libido. Not that she dressed sluttily, but there was a definite erotic glow about her, all of the time." I paused to take a sip, and control my breathing, as I could feel agitation pulling at me, even before I said what I knew came next.

"Then, one day, when she arrived home from work, she seemed to be even more glowy than usual. I remarked on this, trying to keep my voice neutral. She swung around, gave me a full, sensuous kiss, then turned to hang her jacket. 'You know,' she said casually, 'how I've told you that Jerry, my boss, often makes suggestive, lewd comments. Well, today as I was locking up, he said something about it being a shame I couldn't hang around a while; how he'd sure love to ice my cake. I told him that I had to get home to you, as it was Friday, and he looked so sad.' She made a funny, pouting face before continuing. 'I thought, what the hell, so I said coyly,Maybe I could just offer you a sample. I don't know how serious I really was to start, but he invited me into his office and tried to kiss me while pawing at my chest. I laughed and pushed him away, but somehow my fingers ended up hooked into the front waist of his pants. You ought to have seen his eyes as I sank to a crouch before him, my eyes staying on his face.'

"By this time, I could feel myself flushing, sweating, getting, perhaps unreasonably, angry. But she went on, apparently oblivious to my reaction. 'Without taking my eyes off his,' she recounted, seductive even in the retelling, 'I lowered his fly and fished out his stiffening cock. He's a bit bigger than you, but wasn't nearly as solid, at least not yet. Teasingly, I rubbed his head on my chin, and asked him what he thought I should do. He could hardly speak.Suck it, he'd hissed,please, just suck it. Well, what else could I do, the poor guy? So I licked it a few times then slowly put it in my mouth. 'Shall I just give you a quickie blow-job?I asked, knowing the answer already.' He had, of course, she recounted, accepted immediately. 'Just there, in his office,' she'd said, almost innocently. 'Just before we went home. It only took a few minutes. He wanted more but I said you were waiting. So now I'm horny as hell.' She had begun to unbutton my shirt, brushing her lips across mine. I stood wooden, not wanting to respond, and, when she had finally gathered that I was seething, she had stepped back, still holding me by the collar. 'Why are you so upset?' She was genuine; she really didn't understand. I sputtered and fumed, unable to say anything. She cocked her head, puzzled. 'It's only all right if you arrange it?' she asked.

"'I didn't say that,' I spluttered, 'but I want to know about it.'

"'That's why I'm telling you now, silly,' she replied, giving my crotch a squeeze, as she snaked her tongue down my throat. Dropping to her knees, right there in the foyer, she raised her eyes and lowered my fly. 'There's no need to feel jealous, Sweetie,' she cooed, just before she inhaled my stiffening member. I could think of no response, so I just stood there, allowing her magic mouth to sweep away all the anger and jealousy. Cupping my hands over her head, I drew butterfly wings with my fingers down the nape of her neck. I knew what would happen, but I couldn't help myself.

"Not all that many days later, Tillie arrived home with her panties all ripped and torn, and her pussy dripping, causing a wet spot to appear ideally placed in the front of her flowing skirt. That's what I first noticed. 'What the fuck happened to you?' I asked, trying to keep my voice free of rancour.

"'Well,' she said, an impish sparkle radiating from her face, 'you know I had that interview downtown this afternoon?' I nodded, impatient for the bad news. 'Well, it was almost at the top floor of this tower. When I got back on the elevator to come down, there was this young businessman already on. He kinda leered at me, so I winked back at him, then he grabbed my ass. When I turned calmly to face him, instead, I s'pose, of snapping around and slapping him, as I think he expected – for his other hand was already in position to deflect incoming blows – he grabbed my boob and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. It was nice, especially after a stressful interview, so I didn't protest. And he was a pretty good kisser, so I returned his tongue. He held me tight as the doors opened and closed for the lobby, then we descended down to the lower garage.Come, he said. I followed him, to a back corner of the parking level.

"'Without another word, he lifted me and plopped my down seated on the hood of this luxury sedan – something Italian I think, Masserati, maybe. Anyway, kissing me again, he reached under my skirt and pulled my panties aside with such gusto they tore. Then he leaned in and under and began to eat me like there was no tomorrow. Well, I'll tell you, I started coming like a freight train – multiple climaxes strung together into one long orgasm. It was such a release. I didn't realize how stressed I'd been.' I listened without response. On the one hand, I felt furious – betrayed once more – but on the other hand, I felt so turned on by her relating the incident. Of course, by this time, she was clasping my chest firmly against her still pumped bosom, her hands inside my shirt, dancing over my nipples, rubbing her groin against my growing erection, and transferring the damp from her skirt to my pants.

"'After munching on me for ages, he suddenly stood, dropped his fly, and shoved a raging hard-on, almost brutally, into me. If I hadn't been so soaking wet, it probably would have been uncomfortable, but as it was...' She got a dreamy look in her eyes, as she drove her tongue between my lips to fence briefly with mine. 'He pounded me with short, sharp strokes but didn't really last long. Groaning softly, he slammed against me and stiffened. I was ready, though, climaxing with him as he pumped me full of sperm.

"'He still hadn't said anything, and silently, abruptly he pulled out, not even glancing at me as he stuffed his wilting meat back into his pants. Then another voice said,Oh, it's you, Mr. C. I thought it might be intruders, or something.I propped myself up on my elbows, to see a security guard, nightstick ready, watching, as Mr. C moved to the driver's door and clicked the locks.It's all right, Frank, he muttered, then turning to me he said,Thanks. Gotta go. Off you get. I barely had time to gather my skirt and step aside before he roared out of the slot and off around the corner.

"'I ended up standing there in a vacant underground parking garage, next to this security guard who was trying to stifle his idiotic grin whilst idly swinging his baton.Powerful man, he observed staring down the empty aisle. Just for fun, I grabbed his billy-club and started stroking it;You don't look so wimpy yourself. Let's see what you can do with that thing, I teased, pulling it from his hand and feeding it up under my skirt. His eyes nearly popped! No kidding!' She laughed, and played another brief tonsil hockey scrimmage, before continuing. 'Rashly, I know, I inserted the end of his billy into my pussy and lowered myself slowly. His jaw seemed to follow me down, then, as I unzipped him and wrestled his cock out into the air, he almost went apoplectic. Settling onto the polished phallus, I leaned forward and took him wholly into my mouth. It was so delicious, bouncing gently on the ebony truncheon and swallowing his ever-lengthening pecker deep into my throat, but it was really only moments before he started to twitch and jerk. I pulled him deep, pushing down on his club, my lips touching his pubes and his handle touching mine. I had a modest climax as he shot his gobs of come directly down my throat. He withdrew; and I rose off his weapon, catching it and lifting it to his face so's he could sniff it. I licked my lips, to collect the spillage that wasn't there, shook out my skirt, and handed him the nightstick.There you be, sir, I said, then walked to the elevator, without looking back.

"She told me all this, so matter-of-factly, it was distressingly confusing. Should I be enraged at her indiscriminate promiscuity, or just vicariously enjoy her adventures?" Once again, all I could do was shrug. Matt watched me intently, without responding to my, albeit rhetorical, question. I took another swig of beer before jumping into the conclusion of my sordid history.

"Most recently, though, was Tillie'spiece de resistance. I came home to find her bound and gagged on the bed, her eyes sparkling, and her ass dripping with come. 'Oh Christ!' I cried, scrambling to release her. But as soon as I'd gotten the gag removed she cried out, half laughing, half panting, 'Tease me, first, you idiot! Tease me good! Then fuck the shit out of me!'

"'Who did this?' I shouted.

"'Charles, our neighbour,' she replied coyly. 'I asked him to.' I guess she saw my look a pure astonishment. 'I wanted to surprise you.' Tillie went on to explain how she'd more or less seduced the neighbour, directing him to tie her up, 'as a surprise for you,' she insisted.

"'Did he fuck you, too?' I asked, still a little too loudly.

"She smiled her winningly fuckable smile. 'I could hardly ask him to help with dessert without letting him lick the bowl, now, could I?'

"'But...' I stammered, 'You let him – you let him come in your ass – inmy ass?' I could feel a sort an irrational rage building in my gut.

"'I forgot to tell him,' she giggled, 'before he secured the gag. Sorry!' She laughed and batted her eyes. 'But he was so eager to sample my delights – cute, really. And by the time he lined up at my back door, he had already seen me in the throes of orgasm. So, it's easy to see how he mistook my vigorous head-shaking for just another approaching climax. Don't you think?' The twinkle in her eye was, at once, delightful and infuriating. 'But, hey,' she cooed, 'you're more than welcome to seconds!' She spoke like it was just some little unavoidable, completely understandable error. And maybe it was, but at that point I surely couldn't see it.

"An illogically heated fury seethed in my veins. I jammed the ball gag back into her mouth, cinching the straps maliciously tight, then I pushed viciously into her; first pounding spitefully into her cunt, before plunging mercilessly, sadistically into her gaping ass, spewing the neighbour's sperm down her crack and over her buttocks. My erection was so inflated it felt like it was about to split its own skin. Never before had I felt so hard. Trying to punish her, I sawed at her ass brutally, trying to rip her, trying to hurt her. Yet, Tillie loved it, climaxing again and again. And every orgasm she had felt to me like a slap – she was rubbing my face in it. With every thrust I got madder – more brutal. I'd completely lost it. And she went on blithely, like..." I chuckled. Here I was, a couple months after the fact, still getting myself all riled up again. All bent out of shape about what was basically water under the bridge – and, in retrospect, it probably all had been as inevitable as water under the bridge. I took a few deep, calming breaths. I really had to lighten up. "...yeah, blithely, like the EveryReady Bunny with its batteries in backwards, she just kept coming and coming and coming!

"I thumped and pounded; twisting her within her restraints; out of her ass, into her cunt, out of her cunt, back up her ass, stabbing her repeatedly with my fleshy sword – pulling out and pushing in, blindly. And finally, having, no doubt, worn her orifices raw – certainly I was more than a bit tender – I came savagely in her bottom. Dampened but not extinguished, my rage gathered energy anew. Abruptly, uncaringly, I whipped myself out of her bum, unfastening the gag at the same time, and, scrambling ungainly, I pushed meanly between her panting lips, filling her mouth with my ass-soiled meat, demanding she clean me and threatening her with dire consequences if I felt teeth. With anger still fueling my ire, my passion built again. My cock regained its full tumescence as she laved it obediently, and without warning, I came, again, hard – hard and deep – down her throat – causing her to cough and gag.

Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers