Liquid Lisa

Story Info
Hot girlfriend takes on room full of guys.
1.1k words
3.36
135.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luke
Luke
8 Followers

My girlfriend, Lisa and I began to experiment more and more with all types of anal sex, always with her being the recipient. I was never too keen with anything in my ass. We did a few home videos, but we were always too into the sex to tape it properly. I was always amazed at how she kept her pussy and ass hole completely shaved, not a nick of hair ever. One day she showed me that she learned a new trick. Completely unexpected, she walked into the living room butt naked and knelt onto the floor, ass up and facing me. Lisa's ass hole was extremely wet already. Slowly, she slowly stuck one finger in her ass. Then another and another. Suddenly she had all four fingers in her wet and wide ass hole. The slowly she inserted her thumb and within seconds, her whole hand was up her ass hole. I have never seen this done, except in mostly European x-rated videos. I wished that I could share my girl's new talent with the world. My dream would soon come true.

Even though it sounds cliche, but one evening, during the playoffs, myself and several of my male friends and a couple of my cousins were getting drunk and rowdy as the Knicks were losing. Lisa was supposed to be the party's hostess, but she spent most of her time getting drunk off of champagne. She was walking around in one of my basketball team tank tops, which fit her so loosely, that when you looked at her from the side, her breasts were in full view. She was also wearing a pair of loose fitting ripped up jeans, that had holes in the crotch area and ass area, of course she wasn't wearing any panties. She strutted around the room, wanting all eyes to be on her. I was turned on by her. I couldn't tell what anyone else was thinking. No one really looked at her too much, I guess out of respect. Like a spoiled child, Lisa wanted all the attention, so she did something about it. Like a cliche scene from an x-rated movie, Lisa stands in front of the TV and without notice, takes off her shirt. She palms her breasts and says "Wouldn't ya'll rather look at these?" The guys are in shock, staring back at me, as if I had something to do with it.

"Answer her!" I shouted out.

All of the guys yell out "YES!" And off goes the TV and on goes the stereo.

Lisa begins dancing as we cheer her along. She strips naked. Everyone is almost drooling at her shaved pussy, round ass and perky breasts. She points at my bulging crotch and motions me over to her. I stumble over the crowd of men staring at my girl. She unzips my zipper and out pops my dick directly at her face. She slowly licks it's head, then begins to deep throat my cock in a wet and sloppy manner. Her saliva dripped from the sides of her mouth and off of my dick, making a pool on the floor. The guys began chanting, "Go! Go! Go!" She smiled and continued sucking. Suddenly she stopped and says, "And for my next trick..."

She grabs my dick, leads me over to an empty chair and sits me down. She faces the crowd and with her legs spread wide open for all to see. She lowers herself onto my cock. The guys began to clap as her warm and wet hole engulfed my rigid cock. She began to buck up and down wildly, as my cock slid in and out of her warm body. I reached around to finger her clitoris. To my surprise found that my cock wasn't in her pussy at all, it was in her ass. She was giving the guys the show of their life. She came, moaning and shaking.

The guys clapped and cheered. This prompted me to come. I shot my load deep in her ass. She immediately jumped off of my cock to catch the last few spurts of come in her mouth. The crowd got quiet as she licked the cum and ass juice from off of my glistening rod. All eyes were then focused on her ass hole, which was dripping with my cum and her ass juice. She started flexing her ass muscles, opening and closing her anus, squeezing all of the love liquids out, which made a river down the crack of her pussy lips and onto the floor. She turns to the crowd and says, in a whispered voice, "O.K...Who's next?"

Within seconds, Bobby, the most out spoken one of the group, drops his pants, revealing a 10" cock that's rock hard and already dripping with pre-cum. Lisa moans and begins to lick the head of his dick, slurping up the clear liquid that dripped from his dick. She grabbed his dick from the base and with one firm stroke she milked his cock and out dripped out even more pre-cum.

"Mmm" she says, while licking it up. Meanwhile the other guys begin to undress, looking over to me to see if I was going to object. I said nothing and waved them on, as my own dick started to come back to life moments after just coming. She turns away from Bobby and sticks her ass up in the air, leaving him staring at her freshly fucked ass hole, dripping with cum. He slowly inserts his cock into her pussy, sliding it all the way in.

She moans and says, "No... I want it in my ass!"

"O.K!" Bobby says in a funny toned voice. He slowly pulls his rock hard cock out of her pussy. It is covered with her creamy white pussy juice.

"Shit man, she is HOT!" He yells out. Lisa turns to him, grabs his dick and begins to lick off the creamy white cum that came out of her pussy. She leaves his dick wet and glistening with her saliva. She turns away from him, spreading her ass cheeks apart, inviting him inside. He grants her wish and slowly inserts his cock into her ass hole, stretching it wider than my cock did. She moaned as he slides in and out of her ass hole which was already slick and wet from my cum. By this time, everyone is standing around with their pants down and their blazing boners in their hands.

Bobby seemed to be able to master his strokes, as he shoved his cock deep inside of her hole, then pulled it out, showing us how it stays wide open and how much juice flows out of her ass hole. She backs up on his cock and begins to hump her ass with his dick deep inside of her. Bobby loses control and cums deep inside of Lisa's ass. Bobby slides his dick out slowly from Lisa's ass, leaving her hole gaping wide. A stream of come begins to pour out. She tightens her muscles, closing her anus, keeping the love juices inside of her.

Luke
Luke
8 Followers