Liquid Mind Machine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course."

"My name is Neil."

Brandy popped out of her trance-like state and flashed her perfect teeth at him, "Neil, so good to see you. What can I do for you?"

Neil's cock twitched in his pants, "I want you to call your husband and tell him your boss came in for an emergency inventory. Tell him not to wait up for you. You might be here as late as 1:00 in the morning."

"Sure, Neil, let me take care of that right now."

Brandy moved over behind the counter and picked up the phone. In a short time, she began talking to her husband, explaining what had happened and how she would be working late.

Neil smiled as he looked at her ass hidden by the shiny black skirt, listening to her lie for him. Brandy hung up the phone and came back to face him, "All done. I told him not to wait up for me."

"Excellent, Brandy, now here is what I want you to do."

Neil gave her his address and apartment number and told her, "As soon as you close the store, I want you to come over and see me."

"Okay, Neil, I'd love that."

"When you arrive, you will be incredibly horny, and then we are going to have sex."

"Will it last more than 3 minutes?" Brandy said, hope showing on her face.

Neil was taken aback by her comment. And had to think for a minute, "It's going to last much longer than that," He told her.

"Oh good, I could use a good fucking!" Brandy said quietly and matter of factly.

Neil laughed out loud when he put two and two together, "So her husband must not take care of her needs?" He quickly realized.

"Brandy, I think you're in for a big surprise."

Brandy smiled behind her perfect white teeth and said, "Oh Neil, that sounds positively wonderful!"

She winked at him, her face showing just a tinge of flush for having said the "F" word earlier.

Neil finished giving her some final instructions, shook her hand, and thanked her for showing him the rings. Then, he calmly walked out of the store but raced home, not believing his good fortune. "I love you!" he shouted in the car as he held up his remote.

Neil watched out the window as the silver Mercedes convertible quietly slipped into an empty parking spot marked "Guest."

"9:45 right on time." Neil thought as he watched the incredible package called Brandy shut her car door and click her remote, the alarm giving out a beep as it was armed. In a few seconds, a soft knock sounded on his door.

Neil opened the door, and Brandy walked in, "Hi Neil, God, I'm so horny!"

"Well, let's see if I can fix you up."

Brandy smiled as Neil locked the deadbolt, "Oh hurry, Neil, I need some love!"

Brandy threw her small purse on the chair by the door and came over and planted her warm lips on his, her tongue probing deeply in his mouth, her large breasts pushed flat against his chest. Neil felt his cock start to grow and push against his pants. Trying to rip through the material, wanting to bury itself deep in the beautiful woman kissing him passionately.

"Brandy, go sit on the bed," Neil told her when she let him come up for air.

Brandy sat on the edge of his bed, her tan thigh showing between the slit in her black skirt.

"Brandy, I want you to tell me about your favorite sexual fantasy," Neil asked.

Brandy began to relate in great detail as Neil listened intently.

"I've always wanted a man who just takes me at his will, who needs me so badly he rips my clothes off and forces me to have sex with him, a man who doesn't care that I'm beautiful or tries to sweet-talk me into his bed. I need a man who just takes what he wants."

***

Neil stood and stared at her perfect tits, her round hips, and her long black hair. The ideal face and teeth, the piercing blue eyes...a woman to die for, a woman that someone like him could never have...until now.

Neil flipped off the lights and walked over to where she sat on the edge of his bed. He looked down at her face, so perfect, so sweet. He put both of his hands into the plunging "V" of her blouse, holding the silk edges tightly in his hands.

Neil violently ripped her blouse open, the buttons flying in all directions from the force. Her black bra held her tan breast as they heaved up and down in excitement. Neil's hands pawed at the small band where her bra connected in the front, and he pulled hard, breaking the small fastener. He pulled the straps apart, and her huge round tits filled his eyes, the large areola's beginning to swell, pushing the points of her nipples upward.

Her fantasy being lived out, Brandy let out a moan as her top was being ripped from her body.

"Ohhhhh, you can't, you raping bastard!" She yelled at him, her blue eyes saying, "Please don't stop!"

Neil pawed her full breasts in his hands, looking down into her blue eyes, "I'll do whatever I want!"

Brandy faked a slight resistance as Neil forced her blouse off, tearing it down her arms. Then, he grabbed the black bra and yanked it down.

"No!" She said weakly, but her breathing had quickened, giving away her true feelings.

Neil picked up her bra, placed the wide back strap across her eyes, and tied the cups behind her head, making a makeshift blindfold.

"Lay back on the bed!" He commanded, and Brandy quickly complied, her skirt rising up her thighs.

"Remove your shoes and that belt, and wait for me."

Neil went to his small kitchen and retrieved a steak knife. He stripped, letting his cock grow to its full length as he looked at Brandy, her eyes covered with her own bra.

Neil moved up and spun her around until she was hanging down over the side. He tapped the end of his cock against her lips, "Suck my fucking dick!" He told her.

Brandy opened her mouth, and Neil pushed the swollen head of his cock past her perfect white teeth, her wet mouth accepting the invasion of the massive skin pole.

Brandy began to suck as Neil leaned forward, putting the edge of the knife under the waistband of her skirt. Brandy jumped, feeling the cold steel on her hot flesh.

Neil cut it smoothly and entirely down, the material making a hiss as the knife parted it cleanly.

Brandy moaned around the cock that filled her mouth, sending vibrations up Neil's shaft.

Neil pulled the black skirt aside and stared down at the silk panties beneath her pantyhose. Then, he leaned over and cut the pantyhose right down to her crotch, slipped the cold knife blade under one side of her panties, and cut it in one clean stroke.

Brandy moaned on his cock as he slit the other side and yanked her panties from under her ass, the ruined pantyhose starting to slip down her smooth thighs. Her pussy was shaved and only showed a small triangle of dark hair neatly trimmed in a landing strip.

"She obviously was a slut at heart," Neil thought as he stared at her crotch. Neil bent down over her tummy and forced his cock deeper down her throat. He began to run the flat side of the cold blade on her pussy lips.

"MMmmmmmfffff!" Brandy tried to yell, but Neil just shoved his cock deeper down her throat as his balls lightly scrapped across her forehead.

Neil reached down and spread her hot folds; taking the knife, he put the dull side of it on her clit, gently sliding it up and down.

"MMmmmmmfffffffff" his cock vibrated from Brandy's moans. Neil pushed his dick further and felt it meet resistance.

"Swallow my cock!" Neil shouted.

Brandy tried and started gagging and almost puked.

"Brandy, you no longer will have a "gag reflex" as he put his cock back in her mouth and pushed it deep again. He didn't know if his command would work, but he had nothing to lose.

To his surprise, his command had actually quelled her natural response. Brandy did what she was told, and when Neil felt her swallow, he pushed hard as his cock went down her gullet.

"Shit!" He groaned as her throat tightened just behind the head of his dick.

Neil threw the knife off the bed and filled his hands with her huge tits, and began to fuck her throat. He put one hand on her throat and felt the lump as the head of his cock moved back and forth, his other hand squeezing the huge round warm mound of her tit.

"You're a fucking slut! And you love it!" Neil said, looking down at Brandy.

"Unnnfffff!" was the muffled reply.

Neil pulled his cock back out and let her get some much-needed breaths.

Still standing, Neil leaned over her tits, her head hanging down between his legs until he could put his mouth between her legs to lick her clit.

"Suck my balls!" He told her while his hands spread her pussy lips wide, his tongue flicking the hood of her clit to tease it.

"OOoooooo!" Brandy moaned and then kept licking and sucking on the skin of his balls.

Neil put his saliva-soaked finger in-between her ass cheeks and pushed it up her butt while sucking her clit hard. His balls felt on fire, preparing to unload a gusher of semen.

Stopping his ministrations on her pussy Neil forced his cock back in her mouth and down her throat. He reached down and squeezed both of her lovely tits and fucked her several strokes before pulling back to let her breathe. A few more thrusts while watching the bulge move up and down her throat he came. Cum exploded from the end of his cock, going straight down her throat as she gurgled and tried to escape his thrusting.

Neil held her head firmly until he had pumped all of his semen down her throat. Then, when his cock stopped spurting, he pulled it out. Brandy gasped for air as he pinched her nipples hard and then slapped her tits, making her scream out from pain and pleasure.

Neil said, "Brandy set up on the bed."

Brandy did what she was told, the raw taste of semen in her mouth.

Neil padded to the kitchen again, opened a drawer pulling out a flashlight, and padded back over to her naked form.

"Here, I want you to fuck yourself with this."

Neil put the flashlight in her hand and yanked the ruined pantyhose down her legs.

Brandy spread her legs and began to rub the back end of the flashlight between her wet and puffy lips; soon, she had the small end of the flashlight barely pushed in and began to moan.

Neil watched and slowly stroked his limp cock until it began to get hard again.

"I'm going to fuck your God Damn brains out, you little slut!" He told her as his cock began to get hard again.

"Make yourself Cum!" Neil commanded.

"Ohhhh, Unnnnnh!" Brandy moaned loudly from beneath the blindfold. Her hand vigorously pumping the end of the flashlight in and out of her pussy.

Neil watched as Brandy had an orgasm. Her tummy contracted as she squeezed the end of the flashlight with her vagina. The big lens end was the only thing left as it moved up and down with her contractions. Neil yanked the flashlight from her pussy and pushed her legs up and back.

"Hold your legs back!"

Brandy did as she was told and held her legs back from behind her knees as Neil moved between them and roughly forced the head of his cock between the shaven lips. His cock slipped in, and once he felt it past her outer lips, he drove it deep and hard.

"Ohhhhh GAWD NO!" Brandy screamed in a hoarse voice as the head of his cock hit bottom. Neil didn't give a fuck and pushed harder, bruising her cervix as he tried to shove his dick into her womb.

"Hold your legs back! Take it, Take it all!" Neil hissed in her ear, driving hard and fast.

Brandy squeezed her eyes tight as the brutal invader used her. Tears seeped from her eyes each time the head banged into her cervix. She felt stuffed beyond comprehension as the huge, unforgiving shaft took her.

All the years of neglect angered Neil. Now that he had the power to do what he wanted, that anger had surfaced.

"I want you to cum! FUCK ME, YOU WHORE!" Neil yelled.

Brandy could not help herself as her body took over and began to orgasm; her pussy squeezed hard and tried to milk the log that filled her. Ripples flowed down her tummy as her pussy began to squeeze him, trying to extract his semen.

"OH FUCK Meeeeeeee!" Brandy croaked as she came, her pussy squeezing him hard.

"That's it, you bitch, make me cum!" That was the last thing she heard before she felt the soothing hot jets of cum bath her insides, soothing her sore pussy.

Neil felt his cock pulse with each beat of his heart as long hard jets of semen blasted from the head deep into Brandy's pussy. His balls rested on her ass as each contraction sent waves of pleasure to his brain. His cum filled her and made her pussy sloppy wet with his seed.

Brandy could not help screaming out loud when she felt the hot blast of cum spraying against her cervix.

"Ohhhhh, MY Fucking GOD!" She grabbed Neil's little ass with both hands and held his huge spurting cock deeper in her sore pussy. The head rubbed up and down against her cervix, causing her waves of pleasure as it pumped her full of hot sticky cum.

When Neil started to pull out his shrinking cock, Brandy yelled out, "Don't stop yet!"

Neil pulled out anyway.

"If you want some more, you better get me hard again," Neil warned her as he pulled the bra blindfold from her head. He quickly glanced at the clock and then retrieved the small transducer from the back of her neck and tossed it aside. He had to get her out of there within 48 minutes.

Neil fell on his back on the bed as Brandy grabbed his cum covered cock and began to suck the sensitive head. He moaned in pleasure as she did her best to get him hard once more.

"When you get it hard again, I want you to sit on it. Put it up your ass!" Neil told her.

Brandy was so turned on her pussy contracted once again, and she felt some of Neil's cum leak out and run down her thigh. She sucked hard on his flaccid penis until she felt it begin to grow in her mouth as a finger found her butt hole and tickled it.

When Neil's cock was standing up on its own, she straddled him. She held the head against her butt, rubbing it back and forth, letting her saliva lube her butt before she lowered her ass and felt the head try to penetrate her little bud. It felt huge and wouldn't go in. Brady pulled the tip forward and let it slip in her vagina, coating the monster with the warm remnants of his cum that was still inside her.

Brandy moved up and down his shaft until it was completely covered and slick, she pulled it back out, and this time she pushed it past her bud with a loud cry as it slipped in.

Brandy moaned out as she lowered her ass in deeper strokes until finally, she could feel his balls. It felt like Neil's cock was all the way up in her stomach.

She began to fuck him, raising her hips up and down, his cock sliding deep in her bowels. Brandy needed him badly; she bucked up and down, wanting his cum, wanting to make both of them cum.

Neil started rubbing her sensitive clit with his thumb as she ass fucked him. Finally, when Brandy could not stand the thumb on her hot clit any longer, and she came for him.

Neil looked up and watched Brandy still fucking him, her giant round tits swaying back and forth as she humped him. Her ass swallowed him deep, and when he came a moment later, it felt like his balls would explode as they pumped what was left of his semen into her.

When it was over, his balls hurt. He felt like he had spent a weeks' worth of cum in one night.

"Brandy, you better take a shower before you go home."

"Your right, babe."

Neil could hear the shower running, and soon Brandy came out and smiled at him with those blue eyes.

"God, you are a good lay!" she told him.

"So are you!" Neil replied, "Wait there on the bed."

Neil took a shower and soaped his sore dick. "Damn, that girl is hot!" he said as his cock tried to get hard once more as he was toweling off.

When he came back out to the small room, Brandy was lying on the bed, fingering herself. Rubbing Neil's leaking cum into her clit.

"Brandy, it's time for you to go home."

Brandy opened her eyes, her hand still rubbing her clit.

"So soon?"

"Yes, it's time to go home and make your husband eat your pussy," Neil told her with an evil grin.

"Oh, I'd like that!"

"You will realize that you've had sex tonight with someone."

"Okay." She smiled at him.

"You won't remember who, but it will not trouble you, and you will feel better than you ever have in your life. You only will remember the sex and how good it was for you."

"Yes, Neil."

"When you leave here, you will not remember me. You will only remember doing your inventory. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Brandy replied.

"Okay excellent, now go home."

"Good night Neil," She told him and began to pick up her ruined clothing.

"Here is a bag, Neil told her, "Just take your clothes with you, don't wear them," Neil told her with a laugh.

"Yes, Neil."

"Good night, Brandy."

"Good night Neil."

Brandy picked up her purse, headed for the door, and unlocked the deadbolt. Neil watched her as she left totally naked. Brandy walked naked, carrying her purse and the shopping bag full of her clothes.

Neil watched from the window as she opened the door to the Mercedes and disappeared inside. No one was around to notice, a little to his dismay.

The silver car drove out of his parking lot, a naked woman at the controls, and Neil started laughing out loud.

"I hope her husband enjoys sloppy seconds," Neil said out loud. After a shower and carefully putting away the transducer and remote, he crawled into bed.

***

Halfway home, Brandy's mind came awake, and she realized that she was naked. The clock on the dash read 12:45 am. Her pussy and ass hurt, she winced as she shifted in the leather seat.

When the shock wore off, her mind began to flash with images and sounds of the sexual interlude she had just had, but she could not see his face or remember how it had come about!

"Who the hell had she slept with!" Her mind searching for an answer that she would never find. All she could remember was the huge cock using her and filling her with seed as she came screaming for more.

Brandy's hand moved between her legs, and she absent-mindedly played with herself until she had to push the button on the garage door opener. Then, she quietly pulled the Mercedes into the garage and walked into the dark house.

Brandy looked around and quickly hid her ruined clothing in a closet. "I'll have to get rid of these tomorrow."

Brandy padded up the stairs to the master bedroom. Her husband was sound asleep as she crawled between the sheets.

Brandy reached for his cock and began to lightly stroke it, feeling it grow in her hand as he began to wake.

"Hi Babe, how was the inventory?" He asked groggily.

"It went just fine, honey," She said and kissed his lips.

"I have a surprise for you," Brandy said as she stroked his hard-on with more authority.

"Oh, what's that?" His curiosity making him more awake.

Brandy dove under the covers and deep-throated his penis until her nose touched his balls.

"Oh MY GOD!" Her husband gasped, "Don't stop!" he quickly added as he began to buck upwards into her mouth.

Brandy shifted over in a 69 and forced her pussy down on his face. Her husband had only eaten her once in all the time they had been together, and now she was determined to make him do it again.

He could not refuse as she sucked his cock with a vengeance, causing him to ignore the funky taste in his mouth as his wife rubbed her pussy against his lips and tongue.

He tried to moan when he came 3 minutes later, his beautiful wife swallowing his spurts of cum with great enthusiasm.