Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For six months the girls went on living together, Carol Ann recovering fully, losing the bruises if not the scars inside. They talked endlessly about Pete and love and happiness. They became incredibly close, feeling each other's moods, sharing their thoughts. They continued to share the bed, often waking tangled together. They were a couple, but were so, so, much closer than others. Eventually, Carol Ann had to address the fact of her home with Pete. She and Lisa had been to the house regularly to keep it tidy and clean, but Carol Ann said she could never live there again. She sold it when she and Lisa agreed to buy a larger flat together. Two Bedrooms, in a better area, best friends together.

After the move Lisa felt lonely without Carol Ann in bed with her and told her how she felt. Carol Ann agreed and said she too felt lonely. So they went back to sleeping together, using the title guest room for the second bedroom. They redecorated and invited both sets of parents to a small house warming. After they left, feeling happy and content, Lisa was surprised to be engulfed by Carol Ann in the kitchen. Wrapping her arms round her, Carol Ann kissed Lisa passionately. Without thinking, Lisa parted her lips and suddenly they were trading tongues and holding each other even tighter.

"Carol Ann, what the fuck..."

"Shut up, shut up and kiss me for God's sake, I need you so much..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaahh, wait wait, what are we doing, you're not gay, you're not...Oh God! I want you so much..."

Carol Ann began to cry silently, Lisa held her, kissed her, loved her. Slowly hand in hand they walked to the bedroom. Undressing they went to bed and kissed and cuddled and slept... together.

12