Lisa & Daddy Ch. 03: Bad Girl

Story Info
Lisa decides that she likes being a bad girl for her Daddy.
2.5k words
4.41
26.2k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Bad Girl

All characters in this story are 18 years of age, or older.

This story will make more sense if you read:

Lisa & Daddy Ch. 01: Valentine's Date

Lisa & Daddy Ch. 02:Good Girl

Links are in my profile.

* * * * *

"Daddy?"

"Daddy, are you awake?"

Jonathan Cartwright slowly opened his eyes. He saw his daughter Lisa, lying in bed beside him, watching him. Her hair, lit from behind by the sunlight streaming through the bedroom window, formed a frazzled halo around her head.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said.

"Am I still your good girl Daddy?"

"You will always be my good girl baby."

"But last night I was bad. And you did bad things too Daddy. It hurt when you spanked me. And then you held me down and... fucked me."

Jonathan hung his head and paused before replying. So much had changed, and he didn't know exactly how to reply.

"You're right baby. I am bad, and I am weak. You are so beautiful and so sexy, I know that I can't resist you when you tease me."

"That's OK Daddy. I like it when you do those things to me. There's a part of me that needs that."

They were both silent for a minute, digesting things, trying to find their way forward. Finally, Lisa spoke again:

"You know I'm going to be going away to college in the fall. And until then, I'll try to be good. But if I'm bad, and you need to punish me, that's OK. I understand."

Jonathan smiled at her, "You are a very wise and very amazing young woman. And I am very lucky to have you for a daughter."

"You raised my Daddy. I learned everything from you. And that reminds me... will you teach me things? I mean, when I am bad, can we try new things?"

Jonathan nodded his head. "I think that can be arranged."

"And this is important Daddy. When I go to college, I want you to start dating again. I want you to find somebody."

"I will. I promise. And I want you to find a nice guy who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated." He leaned toward her and they kissed softly.

* * * * *

The next week passed largely without event. Even as the weather grew warmer, Lisa continued to wear loose clothing around the house, concealing her graceful curves. She took care of the cleaning and laundry and had dinner ready each night when her father got home from work. She was, in every sense, a good girl.

Meanwhile, Jonathan showed no such restraint. Whenever he was home, he wore shorts and athletic shirts that showed off his fit body. He worked out on the treadmill in the basement every day, and made sure to pull off his shirt as he passed Lisa's room on the way to the shower.

He made plans. Something had shifted in him... broken. He no longer felt guilty about what he had done with his daughter. He felt as if he was almost responsible for teaching her, for correcting her. And he couldn't deny the pleasure he took in ravishing her sweet, ripe body.

He secretly visited online stores and ordered things. Things that were delivered in plain brown boxes, and hastily hidden away in the nightstand next to his bed.

And he waited. Waited for his daughter to slip up. Waited for her to be a bad girl.

* * * * *

It was a warm evening. Lisa sat on the couch wearing long athletic pants and an oversized t-shirt that covered her young body completely. She kept lifting the hem allowing air to circulate underneath the fabric.

Jonathan couldn't help thinking about the full swell of your breasts. Perhaps a trickle of sweat running down between them...

He sat at the opposite end of the couch, a large bowl of popcorn between them. The TV played a steamy costume drama.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jonathan could see his daughter stealing glances at him, and squirming as the sexy scenes played out on the TV.

He stood up and stretched, drawing Lisa's attention.

"I'm a little tired sweetheart. I think I'll go up to bed and read for a while. You enjoy the rest of the movie, OK?"

"Ummm... OK Daddy. I'll probably head to bed myself in a little while. Good night," she said.

Jonathan took the stairs up to his bedroom two at a time, knowing that she would be watching him.

He left the bedroom door ajar, as he quickly stripped down to his boxers. He turned on the lamp next to the bed and laid down with a book in hand. He felt his cock throbbing in anticipation. He was sure that he would be seeing has "bad girl" tonight.

Lisa listened for a few minutes after Jonathan went upstairs. Once she was sure he wasn't returning, she slid a hand under her shirt, and began to knead her breast. She looked up at the TV, where the action had shifted to two shirtless men fighting with swords. She slid her other hand into her pants and began to brush them lightly over her pussy.

She had been squirming with arousal when her Daddy was sitting by her, but the images on the TV weren't doing anything for her. She closed her eyes and thought of her Daddy's body. She thought of his hands on her, holding her down as he slid his cock into her. She felt her pussy growing wet, as she slid to fingers between her lips.

She slid her fingers in and out, imagining his cock in her, fucking her. Her other hand pinched her nipples, pulling them. She knew it was bad, but she couldn't help thinking about how her Daddy made her feel when he took her. She'd been trying so hard to be a good girl for him, but she missed his touch so much!

Resolutely, she got up from the couch as slipped quietly up the stairs. She noticed that her Daddy's door was ajar, as she slipped quietly into her room.

She quickly removed her clothes, and pulled a G-string and a tiny little bra from her dresser. She'd bought them from Victoria's secret last time she went to the mall with her friend Katy. She hadn't been sure she'd have the courage to wear them, but now all she could think of was showing them off for her Daddy.

She slipped them on and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked so sexy, and so bad. She wanted Daddy to see her like this... to want her. Taking a deep breath, she crept quietly out of her room and crossed the landing to his bedroom door.

Jonathan had actually gotten engrossed in his book. He didn't notice as Lisa quietly slipped into his room.

"Daddy?"

"Lisa?" he said with a start. Then his eyes swept over her... the tiny little black G-string, and the little bra that barely covered her nipples, and did nothing to contain her beautiful your breasts. "What the fuck? What do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"I'm sorry Daddy. I tried so hard to be a good girl for you. But, I guess I'm just bad." She said, as she walked to the side of the bed. She leaned down and kissed him, her soft lips pressing against his.

Jonathan felt his cock stiffening again. Lisa slid her hand down his body and grasped it through his boxers. He was tempted to let her take the initiative, but he remembered how good it had felt when he had controlled her. He remembered the plan he'd been fantasizing about for the past week.

He grabbed both of her wrists and pushed her to the ground, kneeling in front of him. "You are about to learn a very big lesson. You're going to learn what happens to girls who dress that way."

Lisa looked at the large bulge in his boxers. She knew what was coming next. He was going to take out his cock and put it in her mouth. He was going to make her suck on him.

She licked her lips in anticipation. She'd been watching blowjob videos online... she was going to surprise him with an awesome blowjob. She looked up at him with a little smirk. "Are you going to teach me a lesson?"

Her look turned to one of surprise, as he pulled her to her feet and spun her around, pinning her wrists behind her.

Jonathan pulled open the nightstand drawer and pulled out one of the things he'd bought online.

Lisa felt something encircling her wrist... something like a bracelet, that clicked into place, followed almost immediately by a bracelet encircling her other wrist. And then she felt her Daddy push her face-down on the bed, her knees hitting the floor. She tried to move her arms and found that her wrists were attached together behind her back. Daddy had handcuffed her!

She let out a soft whimper, a mix of surprise, and arousal, and a little bit of fear. She heard Jonathan getting more things from the drawer. She heard a buzzing sound, like her little vibrator, but louder, and then she felt something against her pussy. She moaned as Jonathan moved the vibrator over her pussy, teasing her and gathering her wetness.

She let out a gasp as he suddenly pushed the vibrator into her, and then began moving it in and out, fucking her with it. She began to buck her hips, trying to take it even deeper into her.

Suddenly, Jonathan stopped moving the vibrator, leaving it buried in her pussy.

He put her hands on her ass, kneading the smooth young flesh. He began moving her ass cheeks in circles, spreading her wide, and then squeezing her together. He sank his fingers into her softness.

He took his hands away for a moment and pulled her G-string aside. She felt a warm liquid running down between her cheeks. He spread her ass again and rubbed his thumbs up and down between her pussy and her tight little asshole, spreading the oil. She felt a finger press against her hole, and then push inside of her.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" she cried out fearfully.

His finger slid out a bit, and then in again, deeper. He twisted his finger as he continued to move it in and out. And then he gripped the vibrator with his other hand, and started pumping it in and out as well, in time with the finger in her ass.

She felt her pussy throbbing and tingling, and a kind of burning sensation in her ass as Daddy's finger slid in and out. He moved his finger and the vibrator in time, going faster as she relaxed. It felt so good, and so bad at the same time. She was breathing in short little gasps, her body starting to tremble.

"Oh my god, Daddy, Daddy, please..."

And then her body was convulsing, her pussy and ass squeezing tightly around the invaders that penetrated her.

Jonathan slowed as he watched his daughter cumming. He waited until her convulsions subsides, and then withdrew the vibrator and his finger. He poured a little more oil on her ass, and slipped his finger back in, lubricating her.

And then, without a pause, he pulled out his finger and pressed the head of the vibrator against her ass. With a firm push, he forced the tip into her.

Lisa screamed as the toy penetrated her, stretching he tight virgin hole. He worked the toy, slick with her juices, in and out, pushing deeper each time. He went slowly but didn't stop until it was buried in her.

And then he pulled off his briefs, releasing his cock. It was as hard as he could ever remember it being, with precum drooling from the tip. He pressed the head against her pussy and slid into her with one long stroke. He paused, deep in her velvety warmth, and he could feel the vibrations of the toy buried in her ass.

He leaned over her and reached under her body, pulling the little bra roughly. He cupped his hand over her bare boob, squeezing her roughly.

He slid his other hand under her hips until his fingers found her clit. He began to rub it as he started to fuck her. He slid his cock slowly out with each stroke, and then drove it back into her. She could barely move, with her wrists linked behind her, his arms around her, his cock impaling her.

She had barely relaxed from her first orgasm, and she felt another building. She was overwhelmed by sensations... the vibrator in her ass, his cock fucking her, his hands mauling her body.

Jonathan watched her body trembling. She was whipping her head from side to side, her beautiful fine hair thrashing wildly. He felt her pussy like molten lava around his cock.

Suddenly she was cumming again. He watched her body go rigid, as her mouth opened in a silent scream. He felt his own orgasm rising, and quickly pulled out his cock, squeezing the base firmly. He managed to stop himself, just short of cumming. He pulled the vibrator from her ass and turned in off, watching her settle limply on the bed.

"Oh my god Daddy! Oh my god, I have never, never felt anything like that!"

Jonathan looked down at her lithe body, glistening with sweat, her wrists cuffed helplessly behind her. His cock was so swollen it ached. He wanted her like he had never wanted a woman before. He wanted to take her, to own her. And to teach her what she had done to him - what she had made him.

He leaned forward again, spreading her as cheeks with his hands. He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole, still gaping a bit from the vibrator. Without warning, he pushed into her.

Daddy was fucking her ass! "Aaaah! Daddy, NO! Stop!"

He ignored her cries as he pushed into her again and again, inch by inch, until his entire cock was inside her. He raised his hand and smacked her ass, watching it jiggle as he drove his cock into her. He began thrusting faster, his hand rising and falling with each stroke, spanking her as he fucked her. He heard her whimpers, watched her beautiful young body as she tried to inch away from him. It seemed like less than a minute before he exploded in her. His orgasm went on and on, draining the cum, and the energy, from his body.

He slowly caught his breath and pulled his limp cock from her. Finding the keys, he unlocked the handcuffs, and rubbed her wrists.

He sat on the bed, and pulled her up next to him, holding her soft body tightly against him as he kissed her forehead.

"It's OK baby. Daddy will take care of you. Let me help you into the shower. I have more to teach you."