Lisa and Dany Pt. 01

Story Info
They learn just how much they love each other.
14.1k words
4.47
39.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
39 Followers

This story contains the beginnings of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship between a brother and sister, reader discretion is advised.

If you are looking for a quick jack/jill off look else ware, you won't find that here, actually you might not be able to get off to this story at all, so don't complain if that's the case you've been warned.

This is not going to be a single installment story; there will be at least one more.

This story really chose its own direction as I wrote it, so be prepared for the sudden change in what the opening is building to.

Many thanks to plesmoreagain, for editing this for me.

This work is not to be coped in part or in full. If discovered being used by anyone but me, or someone I the author have given permission to, that person will be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

***

"Danny, I need you to leave tonight, I'm going to let Manny go all the way," my twin sister Lisa told me. Odd for her to tell me this I know, but we have always told each other everything, and this was no exception. Manny is Lisa's boyfriend, and has been pleading with her to let him go all the way, since we turned eighteen.

"I wish you had of told me sooner, Jen said we could go all the way tonight, and I was going to ask you to leave," I told her. Jen is my girlfriend, unlike Manny, I let her set the pace of our relationship, she tells me how far she is willing to go, and I don't go past that.

We tried to think of a solution, our parents were out of town, and would be back the next day around noon. This meant we couldn't just take turns. Lisa suggested her and Manny could just do it in his car, but I could tell she wasn't really into the idea, and I didn't want her first time to be anything but special, so told her I'd just tell Jen that I couldn't get the house to ourselves and go from there.

I texted Jen to tell her, she replied that she didn't care if the entire marching band was downstairs, it was tonight or never. I showed the text to Lisa, and she said, "I know Manny want care, let's just do it anyway. It's not like we wouldn't have told each other all about it afterward."

I thought about it and agreed, then texted Jen the answer. Then Lisa and I went about getting things ready for our big night, our last as virgins.

Jen arrived at seven, with Manny do to arrive at seven thirty, when I told Jen the full situation she just smiled and said we would hang out until he had gotten there, and then we'd play a sexy game. I couldn't wait! I heard the doorbell ring at seven thirty exactly, so I knew Manny had arrived. Jen and I waited ten minutes before she told me her game.

"I will go into your gust room, stripe completely naked, and turn off all the lights and you must find me in the dark. If you find me you can do anything you want," I wasn't completely into the idea, but being able to control the situation for once did appeal to me so I agreed. "Ok, wait two minutes then come on down."

They were the longest two minutes of my life. When the time was up, I headed down to the guest room, not even registering that there were no sounds in the house. I carefully slipped in, letting as little light in the room as possible. I started to slowly walk to the bed, I couldn't see it, but I knew where it was from memory.

When I reached the bed, I started to feel along the mattress until I hit skin; I began to run my hand up the naked flesh, eliciting a slight moan. The moan sounded off, but I didn't think much of it, I continued up her lag to her hip. From there I moved to her crotch, where I found a sexy landing strip that I fallowed down to her slit. When my finger ran down her very wet slit she said, "Oh god."

I snatched my hand back when I heard that, understanding why her moan had sounded off. "Lisa, is that you?" I asked, hopping I was mistaken.

"Danny?" she gasped, and I heard the sound of sheets being swiftly moved.

I quickly moved to the door to turn on the lights fully expecting this to reveal Jen standing some ware in the room to shocked to speak, but when the lights came on the only person in the room with me was and Lisa. I was left with nothing to do but find out how this happened, it didn't help matters that I was now seeing how sexy Lisa is, or the fact that her being covered with just a sheet made all 5foot 4inches of her look even sexier, showing off her gorges curves, small perky tits and shapely lags.

"What are you doing in here?" lame question I know, but all I could think of.

"Manny wanted to play a game, said it would make my first time more special. What are you doing here?"

"Jen wanted to play a game to, she was supposed to be in here."

We decided to find them, so I stepped outside the door so she could get dressed. Once she came out we searched the house, in her bedroom was a note from Manny, 'I know you would have just found an excuse not to, your nothing but a cock tease. I found me a much hotter babe who is willing to fuck every day. Fuck you Lisa.'

Lisa started to cry after reading his note, so I just put my arms around her and let her cry on my shoulder. I was rubbing Lisa's back and stroking her red hair, when my phone buzzed, signaling a new text message. I was just going to ignore it but Lisa had other ideas; she pulled her head from my shoulder and told me in a choked voice, "Get that, it might be Jen."

I checked the message, it was from Jen, and I couldn't believe what it said, 'Did you really think a guy like you could be with a girl like me? You're a wimp, I was only with you to keep my mother happy, but I met a real man that will still keep my mom happy. Thanks for being a good cover, I'd say I owe you one but as I did show you my tits, and let you fondle them, I think we're even. Did you like my game? You didn't find me did ya?'

I just kind of went numb with shock, I had been blown away when Jen and I had started dating, but that was two years ago. I had really come to believe we had something special, I think I was half in love with her. As I was totally consumed by shock, I let my phone fall from my hand.

Lisa grabbed it when it hit the mattress, and read Jen's text. "That bitch, she couldn't do any better then you. Fuck her; you can do so much better."

Hearing Lisa cussing snapped me out of my thoughts. Lisa never cusses, she doesn't even like to say shoot. "You feel strongly about that, don't you?"

"Of course, I feel strongly about it, you are my twin broth and best friend, who did everything, right and got not only dumped for it but had a cruel joke played on you."

We were quiet for a few minutes after that. I eventually decided we needed cheering up, so suggested we go to our favorite place, Al's Books, the only bookstore I've ever heard of that stays open twenty-four-seven. Lisa readily agreed, but said we needed to change, which of course we did as we were wearing date night clothes, not comfy book reading clothes.

After we changed into sweats and old worn t-shirts, we got into our car, not much of a car but we worked hard to get it, having had to beg Mom and Dad to get them to match whatever we made. It took us all last summer to raise the money to get it, but we loved it.

We were still understandably gloomy when we got to Al's, but in a much better mood then when we left the house. Unfortunately, we had overlooked one thing that made Al's not the best place to come for this particular situation, Jen's mother is the Manager.

We were just looking to see if the newest book in a series we love had come in, when Jen's mom found us, or rather me. "So, you think you can tell my daughter she must have sex with you or it's over, and then just come into my store as if nothing happened? And I thought you were a good influence on Jen."

I didn't want to get into it at that time, and even though Jen had just about broken my heart, I still didn't want to get her in trouble with her mom, "Sorry Mrs. Farner, I'll just leave." I started to do just that, not even looking her in the eye, but Lisa grabbed my arm.

"Mrs. Farner, that's not what happened at all," Lisa started to tell her. "Jen dumped him, not even in person, but by text message." Mrs. Farner was not looking convinced; she was probably thinking that Lisa was lying to protect me. "I can prove it, Danny give me your phone."

My mind wasn't working right or I never would have handed Lisa my phone, but all I could think of was that the longest and most serious relationship I had ever been in was a shame, and to top it off my now ex-girlfriend had poisoned one of my favorite people against me.

I looked up when Mrs. Farner gasped and said, "I can't believe she said that. And what was this game?"

Lisa looked a little uncomfortable; she must not have thought about that when she decided to show Mrs. Farner the text. I tried to steer away from it though, "It doesn't really matter, and it was just a way for her to take off on me while leaving me thinking that our relationship was stronger than ever."

I think Mrs. Farner figured out what the game was about by the look on my face, and the way I had worded my response, regardless she didn't press the subject. "I'm sorry Danny, I should have known better then to think you'd make such a demand," she said before giving me a hug. "And Lisa, it's so good to see you supporting your brother like this, I would have expected you to be out with Manny."

Lisa, who had been channeling her hurt at being duped in such a cruel way, was now confronted again with it, started to cry again, so I pulled her into a hug, letting her once again cry on my shoulder, as I again rubbed her back and stroked her hair. Mrs. Farner was completely confused be this, so I told her, "Manny broke up with her tonight, not very nicely ether."

Mrs. Farner was very sympathetic, and as a means to cheer us up, she let us get the book we had been hoping to find, which it turned out wasn't due to be on shelves for another two weeks. This did cheer us up some, enough to get Lisa to stop crying but I still held her, more like a boyfriend then a brother, with my arms around her from behind and her back against my chest.

We left Al's with my arm around her shoulders, and would have gone back home, except I saw Manny with bleached blond, tells everyone that will listen, that she has all-natural D-cup tits, Tiffany. It got my blood boiling; he dumped my sweet, sexy, and very loving sister for the biggest bitch in town, (correction second biggest, Jen takes first place after her shit).

Like my sister, I don't like to cuss, but a made an exception for Manny, "You fucking bastard, I should beat the living shit out of you."

Now this would have had more impact if Manny hadn't always underestimated me, he just thought I was a bookworm nerd, who I am, but Lisa and I have worked hard to teach ourselves martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, and other fighting techniques. He should have known better then to think I don't have much strength, knowing I work out with Lisa and all of her muscles are perfectly toned.

"I'm not taking any shit from a pathetic little nerd like you, or your bitch sister," with those words Manny crossed a line, I got right up in his face, unfortunately for him he didn't take me seriously. Part of that might have been that I'm half a foot shouter than his 6.5, and the fact he works out at his father's gym almost every day. "Pipsqueak thinks he can take me."

I was starting to come to my senses, I didn't want to get in a fight, and Lisa was sitting on the ground crying. I was just about to go to her when Manny did a very stupid thing, he tried to shove me. When his hands came up and back, I reacted on instinct, I hooked my left lag behind his lags and pulled them out from under him. Manny isn't stupid, and finding himself suddenly on the ground with me out of his reach, but still close enough to prevent him from getting up, he realized that I could in fact, beat the shit out of him.

Once I saw the defeat in his eyes I went to Lisa, she was still crying, and I don't think she saw a thing that had just happened. Not concerned with anything else but the distress of my twin I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to our car. It wasn't until I set her on the hood of the car so I could open the passenger door, that she finally took notice of being moved.

She was very confused by suddenly being on the hood of the car, and I took advantage of her distraction to get her into the car. On the drive home, I filled her in on what happened between Manny and me. She seemed pleased that I dropped Manny, and asked questions about how well the move I had used had worked.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room, talking about this show, or that comic book. After a while, we fell silent, her lost in thought, me watching her. I was ashamed of myself, watching her, thinking how even in her comfy sweats she looked cute and sexy. I found myself wishing for the first time ever that she wasn't me sister, not because I didn't like her but because then I could ask her out, I could kiss her, I could do all the things I couldn't do with my sister.

I was fantasizing about what it would be like if she was my girlfriend, when she suddenly leaned back into my chest, I looked down at her, and she looked up at me, looking unbelievably sexy, with lips just begging to be kissed, and that's exactly what I did, I kissed her. I didn't try to slip her tongue, it wasn't that kind of kiss, it was the kind of kiss you give the love of your life, just to show how much you love them. With that thought exactly what I was doing came back to me, I was kissing my twin sister.

"Oh, shit," I said as I broke the kiss, she was completely unresponsive, and had a faraway look on her face. I didn't want to wait for her to come back to herself, I gently moved her off my chest so I could get up, then beat a hasty retreat to my bedroom. I was feeling miserable, trying to think of something I could say that would undo what I had done, knowing it also had to be the truth as we can always tell when the other is lying.

I was starting to despair that there was no way to fix things when Lisa knocked on my door, "Danny, can I come in? We need to talk."

I said she could come in, and motioned for her to take a seat at my desk. Once she was seated, I started talking, hopping to save some small part of our relationship, "I'm so sorry, I should never have kissed you, I don't know what came over me, I wish I had never done it. Please tell me what I can do to make this right, you're my best friend, I don't want to lose you over this."

There was silence for a few moments before I looked up and saw hurt in her eyes; it felt like a physical blow, knowing I had put it there. Once she had me looking her in the eye, Lisa started talking, "Before we go any further I want to know exactly why you wish you never kissed me, and tell the complete truth, you know I'll know if you lie."

I tried to think of a way to word the truth to make it sound better than it was, but found there was nothing for it but full honesty, even if it cost me everything. "I wish I never kissed you because then we wouldn't be here right now, I could still be holding you in my arms."

When she got up and started toward me, I was expecting her to smack me, knowing I deserved whatever she decided to dish out on me, but unable to watch her do it, I closed my eyes. Instead of her hand making contact with my face, I felt her back against my chest. I opened my eyes as my arms went around her by instinct.

"Is this how you would have held me?" she asked, as she looked up at me, just as she had done in the living room. I had to look away to stop myself from kissing her again. "What's wrong? Why won't you look at me?"

I took a deep breath before answering her, "When you look up at me like that all I can think about is kissing you."

There was a small pause before she whispered, "That's what I want."

I almost kissed her then, but I restrained myself. What if she didn't say that? What if she told me not to even think about it? Could my mind be that far gone that I was hearing only what I wanted to hear?

"Lisa, I think you should leave before I do something we will both regret," I said to her instead of doing anything, not even removing my arms from her. Part of me was screaming I was an idiot for telling her to leave, while another part of me was telling me I had to, because I'd not be able to live with myself if I hurt her. I also resolved to fix the lock on her bedroom door.

"What would you do?" she asked me. "Would you force yourself on me?"

At hearing her ask that, I knew I'd never go that far, but I also knew I would kiss her again and again. So, I told her, "I would not do that to you. But I would kiss you whether wanted it or not. I don't know if I could stop with just kissing you, I do know I could never rape you though." I hoped saying the word "rape" would shock her enough to get her to leave, it didn't.

"Danny, I already knew you would not do that to me, I know if I told you to stop doing something you would immediately stop doing it. You would never hurt me."

"Dam it Lisa, I didn't want to say this but you leave me no choice," I said with despair in my voice, knowing in my heart this would finish off the last remnants of our relationship. "When I kissed you earlier I realized I love you, not like a brother loves a sister, but as a man loves a woman."

"You're not the only one that kiss made feel that way, Manny never kissed me like that." She paused for a moment, laid her head back on my chest, and then added, "I'm still willing to lose my virginity tonight."

It took all of my restraint to keep from taking her up on her offer, but I was still not sure if she really wanted this, or if she was just reeling from Manny. I was once again having an internal argument, on one side a part of me was screaming to take her, the other side was arguing that she is my sister, and I should protect her, not use her when she is venerable.

"What if you're just trying to find solace after what Manny did?" I could feel her shaking her head, so I added, "Even if you don't believe that, doesn't it bother you that I'm your brother?"

"What did Grandma Glen always say?"

Now she was playing dirty, Grandma Glen was our mother's mom; she lived right across the street before she died last year. She had this saying, and she would use it whenever gay rights came up, or about those people who give their pets weddings, about anything that could possibly associated with love.

"Love is a special thing, to be cherished no matter where it blooms, or how different it is from what you expected."

"Exactly. Now are you done finding reasons why we can't be?"

I knew I couldn't talk her out of this. But I truly believed come morning she would feel differently, or maybe it would take longer, but I was sure she would ultimately decide she didn't want her brother. How could I appease her now, while still giving her time to change her mind? I also needed a way to help me control myself. The answer came to me and seemed so simple that I was surprised I hadn't thought of it sooner.

"If this is going to happen it has to be just you and me, as in exclusive." Lisa made a questioning sound, not understanding my statement. "I mean, if we are together we will be together, no dating other people, only each other."

It didn't take her long to figure out exactly what I was saying, when she did she sat up and turned around to face me, her beautiful blue eyes were wide, and she had the most stunning smile. "You want to date me? As in I would be your girlfriend?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

She didn't say anything this time; she just put her arms around my neck and gave me a soul-searing kiss. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but when it ended, it was two in the morning. Lisa didn't see this; she had her face resting on my chest. As our breathing started to get back to normal, she brought her face up to kiss me again.

Tanhors
Tanhors
39 Followers