Lisa and Her Family Ch. 01

Story Info
This is the story about when Lisa finally became legal.
2k words
3.19
119.1k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All events/persons/places in this story are fictional.

The author does not condone abusive behaviors towards minors or children. Child abuse is not okay.

*

My name is Lisa and I have lived with my father all my life. My mother worked at dad's brothel, and it was an accident that she got pregnant. When I was 3 years old, my mother were sent back to Romania where she came from, and for reasons I did not understand at the time, I was left to live with my dad.

My father has a reasonably large house, and he runs his business from home. My grandfather, who also helps my father operate the whore house lives in the basement. My father and I live on the second floor, and the girls is working at the ground floor of the building.

Naturally enough, I was exposed to some dirty men through adolescence, but nothing ever occurred to me physically. But when you grow up in a place like this, as a young girl, you quickly realize your place in this life. Although no one did anything to me, they made it very clear to me that girls was just meant to serve and satisfy men.

So, on that day when I finally became 18, I was almost fully trained as a whore, not practically, but theoretically. The last four years before I became 18, I had seen all the porn movies I could find, and at a place like this and with a father and a grandfather like I have that is a lot. My favorite films, which I believe have shaped me the most as a whore is, all the films with Max Hardcore, he is my hero and I love the way he treats his little girls. All the GGG movies, since I know that men enjoy watching girls drinking sperm and piss, and it is something that I wish to be good at myself. And also I love all the "Old and Young Gangbang" films, since I find old men most sexy.

By that I do not mean men in their 40`s or 50`s, but really old, like 60 to 90.

I dreamed about wrinkly old cocks that was almost impossible to get erected and with gigantic balls that felt flabby and smooth in my mouth when they forced it down my throat.

So the day I became a big girl, and could start working for my grandpa and my dad, as was expected of me and the way I had looked forward to, I was well prepared.

When I came home from school this special day, I was met by one of my dad`s harlots down in the hall. Come with me she said and led me into the hookers rest room. Then she gave me an extremely tight, pink hot pants and a small transparent white blouse. My hair had already been set up in a pigtail, and she seemed to be pleased with that. Then she made me sitt in a chair and began to apply make up. I was unable to see myself as she was working so I was very excited about the outcome and full of anticipation of what was to come.

Finally, when she was finished with me, she gave me a small pink backpack, some 80's earrings in pink plastic and a similar chain to go with it. And then, right before I got to see myself in the mirror I realized what she had dressed me like, and it made my little hairless cunt soaking wet.

I had been turned into one of Max Hardcore's dream girls.

Now I was ready, but before she was done she walked over to a drawer and retrieved a few things. I began to tremble with excitement when I saw what she had collected, It was a big black butt plug, a belt, a pair of handcuffs and two nipple clamps. Now, she said, you must go up in to the living room, your father and your grandfather is waiting for you.

Because of the high heels on her whore shoes she could hardly walk up the stairs, and now her legs had started to shiver with fear as well as she approached the door. When she opend the door she found her dad in the living room, with a few people. She scanned the room and realized there was one other woman, and another three men, besides her grandpa. The lady looked like she was in her late 20`s and she sat on the lap of a man in his 60`s and they were both naked.

The two other men who were also naked must have been at least 80 years old.

My dad sat in his favorite chair, a recliner in black leather, welcome, he said, and happy birthday.

Come over here and sit down a bit on daddy`s lap Lisa, and show daddy what you have brought with you. I could feel his huge hard cock against my ass when I sat down on his lap and quite violently he then pulled my head backwards by my hair, finally, he said, while I could feel his tongue lick my ear, there are lots of men who have looked forward to this day, when we could finally start allowing you to work here, but today we will only party and have fun.

Hearing my dad saying this, and to sit with him and feel his hands and his tongue made me a bit calmer, and suddenly I was reminded of how horny I was, and of all the delicious men who sat there and watched me while rubbing their big fat cock's.

First, my dad said I want you to walk over to your grandfather and let him have a nice big kiss and then you can give him these, he said, and handed me the handcuffs I had brought along.

Many times before had I felt my grandpa`s big cock against my ass when I was sitting on his lap and I had been kissed by my grandfather many times as well, but in an innocent way.

Now he pushed his tongue down into my mouth and kissed me in a really violent manner.

He licked my face and neck and bit my tongue, and while he pulled my hair with one hand he kneaded my little boobs harder than I had ever known before with the other. I'll show you how pleasant it is for a whore to be used when she is tied and helpless he said.

When he was done he told me to go over to my dad again and one could see that my nipple was red and swollen under my see-through blouse.

Back at my dad he handed me the butt plug. I think you enjoyed that you slutty little whore, he said to me.

Yes, I said this little whore loves to kiss and play with grandpa.

Now I want you to walk over to Mick and his little whore, he said,

and remember that anyone can do whatever they want with your delicious body.

When I came over to Mick and his prostitute he told me to hand over the butt plug to the whore and to drop to my knees and then he pulled my face towards his dick by my hair. It was big and beautiful with gigantic hairy and sweaty balls. But, for someone who likes really old cocks like I do it did not look as tempting as the cock`s of the to guys that looked like they were 80.

I am here to teach you about pain, he said, through anal rape and from fucking your throat,

and then as he held my head fixed with a hard grip by my hair he slapped me hard on my cheek, and just as I thought he would hit me again he pushed his entire cock down my throat all at once

and that made me throw up all over his cock. In exactly the same moment as he forced his way down my throat the dirty little whore behind me took the butt plug and drove it up the my butt.

The pain was indescribable but what really puzzled me was that I absolutely loved it.

Just before I was about to pass out because I could not breathe he ripped my head of his cock now return to your daddy little whore, he said.

With the butt plug still in my ass I stumbled over to my dad. Look at daddy's little birthday girl he said your starting to look just as cheap and used as I like my whore`s to be. Now you have almost met all the guests, and they have explained to you how they are going to use you, so soon we can begin our little party. Now, take these nipple clamps and go over to Peter and Harry, I've saved the best for my little girl.

Peter and Harry had such fat cocks I loved with large wrinkled balls hanging down under their long soft flaccid penises that I would love to suck on. When I came over to the sofa where they sat, Peter got up while Harry was leaning backwards while he lifted his legs up as high as he could to expose as much as possible of his hairy sweating ass hole.

Then Peter pushed me down on my knees and held my face just inches from Harry`s ass, and then he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, tell him you've been dreaming about this your whole life!

I've been dreaming about this all my life mister, can I lick your ass clean, please?

And so, while Harry squeezed my face into Peters anus and made me lick and slurp his dirty old asshole, he tore open my blouse and I could feel that he attached the nipple clamps to my little boobs and it felt absolutely fantastic. When I got a little too eager and was trying to get a little taste of Peter delicious old cock, Harry pulled my head backwards and got me on my feet by pulling my hair. Go back to your daddy little girl, I think we are just about ready to start this party.

Back at dad again i had to ask to sit on his lap because I was so horny and excited that I was shaking. Dad took the butt plug out of my sore asshole before I sat on his lap, he were also naked now

and I could feel his cock push against my pussy through my hot pants. He let me lick the butt plug clean while he explained to me what would happen next.

Now you have seen and heard and especially felt what I and your grandfather and these men would like to do with you. And from a table beside the chair he sat in he picked up a silver platter with a line amphetamine and lots of cocaine. Then he told me to sniff the amphetamine and he handed me a drink. I could see that the others in the room did the same, and Harry and Peter also took some Viagra. But what about you dad, I said, what are you gonna do with me, and what shall we use the belt for. This evening my job is to make sure that you are a good little whore, he said, and I will go around to check whether you do a good job or not. Then he snorted a long line of cocaine and said, and if someone complaints about you ,he paused.... and then he hit me over my tits with the belt, I will punish you!

Now, dad said, walk over to your grandfather so he may start to abuse you the way he loves, with you being tied and helpless while he fucks your mouth and slaps you.

And while I was trembling with lust, fear and pleasure while I walked towards grandpa who stood ready with the handcuffs, I could see that Mick forced his tiny dirty whore, to lick up my vomit, and that Peter and Harry snorted cocaine and laughed as they planned how they would use me, and I thought, finally I have become the whore I have always dreamed of being.

And I was not afraid because I knew that dad watched and made sure that his stupid little whore girl did a good job.