Lisa and Her Family Ch. 02

Story Info
This is how they will use her
969 words
3.52
90.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All events/persons/places in this story are fictional.
Lisa is a girl at age 18 that is working at her father's brothel.
The author does not condone abusive behaviour towards minors or children. Child abuse is not okay.

Lisa and her family #2

During the first few days after my 18 yr birthday party, which had also been my initiation as a whore at the brothel grandpa and dad had left me alone. I had been rather roughly used that night and my body was sore from all the delicious fucking and the abuse, I were also not used to taking drugs and that night I had taken plenty so the next few days I spent in bed and I had slept most of the time while I was dreaming about large groups of men who raped me and lovely old cock's that filled all of my holes.

I had just woken up on the third day, and immediately I stuffed my fingers in my tight wet cunt and fucked it. The other hand found my tiny little boobs and my nipples which were still slightly sore from all the tough kneading and the pinching. They were also still covered with red stripes after my father had used his belt on them to penalize me when I had not managed to drink up all the urine that Mick was kind enough to splash down my throat.

I had just taken my big black butt plug from the table beside my bed and had begun pressing it into my tight and tender ass hole when I heard my father at the door behind me.

Haha, he laughed. That's my little girl, I always knew you were going to be a perfect little whore. No, do not stop, he said, while he took off his dressing gown I seem to remember that this little butt hole needs a big, fat dildo. He was naked under the robe and when he knelt on the bed and leaned over me to make sure I pushed it all the way into my ass, were that delicious cock of his right by my face.

Grandpa and I have big plans for you, we're not going to use you out among the other girls, he said, we have thought of a completely new concept for the brothel, and you would be perfect for it. Then he leaned over me again and started to fuck my tight little anus with the butt plug and finally I felt him pressed his cock towards my mouth. While I felt him force it down my throat, I noticed to my great delight that he had just fucked one of the other hookers in the ass so I tried to get it out of my throat and into my mouth in order to lick and slurp the most ass juice as I could. I loved the taste of a dick straight from the ass, but my dad thought I was trying to get away from his skull fucking and began to fuck my throat even tougher as he drove the dildo hard in and out of my butt. This was my dad's favorite way to fuck his little prostitutes, hard in the throat, so that they were throwing up and was choking while he slapped their faces and boobies.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me, I had been so occupied with satisfying my dad that I had not heard him come. He had taken off his clothes and when he lay down behind me I felt his delicious old cock against my body. He put his arm around me and started to squeeze and pinch my nipples, with the other hand, he pushed the dildo back and forth in my butt. Have you told her yet about our plans for her, he said? Not yet , I wanted to wait for you he said my and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Then grandpa took my big toy out of my butt and drove his own cock into my anus instead. Then he gave me the butt plug and asked me to lick it clean while they told me about the new concept.

Then my dad sits down beside me in the bed and snorts a line of cocaine. Here is the deal little princess he said. Grandpa and I shall pick out special customers, those who are looking for something special and are willing to pay lots of money. Then we will tell them that we have a new little girl which are not used previously and then we show them we have a web camera in your room. So, while grandpa is sitting and drinking with them, I go up to your room while they are watching and tells you to fulfill this customer every wishes. This is the part that will be difficult for you to play said grandpa while he continued to rape my ass, since you are so fucking fond of being abused. Look at you, you little sex doll, licking ass juice as if it were ice cream.

The possibilities are endless my father said, while he was getting ready in my mouth again, we can let them rape you, we can pretend that we force you to become a whore it is brilliant.

Dad's words and grandpa's delicious fat cock in my butt was too much for me and I felt my orgasms poured on, while daddy started to fuck my throat again.

As of today we will be abusing this delicious little body every day I heard Grandpa muttering between the grunting as he was pumping my ass, and if we don't bother it will be a client said daddy, laughing while he took out his belt and began to whip my tits.