Lisa and her Teddy Bear

Story Info
Lisa finds a surprising video tape...
2.1k words
4.24
99.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Melbourne day like any other. Lisa was driving along the freeway towards home after a long day of shopping. She had Katy Perry pumping on her stereo and was singing along to 'I Kissed a Girl' and bopping around in her seat.

Katy was her favourite musician, and Lisa aspired to one day be as beautiful and talented as her.

Lisa was a short 18-year-old girl, with beautiful long black curls, full lips and big green eyes, but was very modest and never believed anyone when they made comment on how beautiful she was. She wasn't familiar with the feeling of being complimented and tended to shy away from being noticed. Boys shockingly never seemed to take interest in her, or perhaps it was simply that she avoided them.

Lisa was as pure as they come, incredibly beautiful and naïve, never thinking an impure thought or doing any wrong. Even just listening to this naughty song on the radio made her feel guilty. Personally, she loved it, but her parents always told her that it was too raunchy and not suitable for young girls like herself, so she only listened to it when she was in the car alone.

As Lisa drove along the wide open road towards her suburban home, she began to think about what her parents might be up to. They had promised to make her dinner tonight and so she looked forward to not having to cook anything herself.

After a long ride in the traffic, Lisa pulled up in front of her tidy Chelsea home. She hopped out of the car, readjusted her skirt, which had been riding up a bit with her dancing, grabbed her shopping bags and went inside.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home!" She called out upon entering the house.

There was no answer, but she didn't think anything of it.

She wandered into the kitchen, noticing that the red light on the answering machine was flashing. She pressed the play button.

'Hi darling, dad and I just arrived in Carlton. I know we said we would be home to cook you dinner, but Ash invited us here to stay and meet her new partner, so we will be home at some stage tomorrow. We have left some spaghetti in the fridge for you to heat up. Have a good night, sweetie. "

Lisa was a little grumpy. She didn't feel like reheated spaghetti, and she certainly didn't feel like being bored for another 24 hours.

In search of something to do, she grabbed her new clothing bags and headed up to her bedroom. She tipped all of the new clothing out onto her bed and examined it. She had bought her mum a new scarf, a late birthday present. She grabbed the scarf and headed down the hall to her parents bedroom to leave it for her to find.

She walked into the room to see that her mother's bedside drawer was left open. She thought she would leave the scarf in there for her to find, but upon pulling the drawer further open, discovered something she never thought she would see in the possession of her conservative mother.

It was a skimpy, stringy g-string with srips of lace. Lisa flushed immediately, but felt an overwhelming curiosity wash over her. She put the scarf down on the bed, and picked up the g-string. She felt a strange feeling overwhelm her, perhaps a feeling of liberation?

Almost as if possessed by some uncontrolled desire within her, Lisa began taking off her clothing. She stripped down until she was wearing nothing at all. She held open the lacy g-string and stepped into it, pulling it up so that it sat right up against her innocent young pussy and between her ass cheeks. She turned to face the mirror, and absorbed the sight of herself exploring her sexuality for the very first time. She felt so unusual and so free. Her tits were perky as ever, her nipples big and hard from being naked in the middle of a cold day. She noticed that she began feeling very warm and sticky between her legs, leaving a wet patch on her mother's g-string. She twisted her body around to admire her full, bouncy ass on display. Lisa felt as though she was finding a new version of herself, and was beginning to drown out the voice of her mother that told her to cover her skin, be respectful and be pure. Swaggering back over to the drawer, Lisa wondered what other treasures might be hiding in there. She shovelled through some other underwear before finding what looked like a lipstick. She twisted it to pull off the lid, only to discover that it vibrated! Lisa's mouth hung open - she could not believe what a sexual woman her mother was...

Lisa knew that there was something wrong about what she was about to do, but out of sheer curiosity, boredom and liberation, Lisa lowered the vibrating bullet down between her legs. She touched it to her thighs first, feeling tremors shaking her lower half. Then she traced it along the very lowest part of her stomach, feeling an urge burn within her. Then, finally, she lowered it down, placing it against her mother's skimpy underwear right above her now-swollen clit. She let out a little squeal, twitching her legs. Immediately some of her hot pussy juice soaked those skimpy little panties even further. Lisa enjoyed the sensation for a short while, tracing the outline of her pussy lips through the g-string, tickling the vibrator against her nipples, and tapping it rhythmically against her thumping little clit.

Eventually, she turned it back off and returned it to the drawer to continue her investigation. She pushed more underwear aside to discover a video tape. Given the way things were going, Lisa had a sneaking suspicion that she knew what this tape would have on it. Already soaking wet and in the mood to taste the new experience of watching pornography, Lisa removed the g-string, put it back in her mother's drawer, took the tape, and ran back to her room down the hall.

She inserted the tape into the VCR in her bedroom, jumping onto her bed with her legs spread wide. She grabbed the remote from her bedside, turned on the TV, and pressed play. There was around 30 seconds of blackness before she saw a woman on the screen. She had dark hair like Lisa's, big bouncy tits, and a nice, shaved pussy. The woman moved slightly further away from the camera to reveal that it was none other than Lisa's mother!

Lisa's mouth fell open once again! Her mother filmed herself having sex?! This was unlike the woman Lisa thought she had known her whole life!

Stepping right away from the camera, Lisa's mother revealed that it was not her husband that she was making love to in this secret production, but her lifelong best friend, Ash, who she was currently visiting in Carlton.

Lisa's face became flushed once again, and her breathing became heavy.

She watched as her mother climbed into bed with her best friend, and they began giggling and kissing passionately. Both naked, their bodies intertwined as they ran their hands over each other's supple tits, round asses and smooth, wet pussies. Lisa could not look away.

Watching in absolute awe, she subconsciously began to tickle her own body, tracing her fingers over her swollen nipples, delicately running her fingertips over her puffy, wet pussy lips.

Eventually, Lisa noticed her breathing becoming heavier, and jolts of pleasure occasionally running through her body.

She was now watching her mother lean back over a big pile of cushions, with her legs thrown over her best friend's shoulders whilst Ash went crazy on her juicy cunt.

Lisa continued to touch herself. A big droplet of her hot, girly honey dripped down onto the bed sheets.

Her mother was now bent over with her ass in the air whilst Ash pushed 2 fingers into her pussy from behind.

The sweet nectar from Lisa's pure, untouched pussy was gushing out of her, her bedsheets beginning to get soaked from the pleasure that was dripping out all over the place.

Her mother was now knelt up over Ash, grinding their pussies together, both of the women squealing and moaning. The sounds of their wetness and their hot little kitties slipping against one another was audible, and it drove Lisa wild.

Lisa was not a girl who ever masturbated, who ever thought about sex, or who ever thought she would end up so soaking wet over a video of her mother having wet, loud, passionate sex with her best friend.

"Ohh! Squish that slippery little clit against mine, Ash!" Exclaimed Lisa's mother, throwing her head back in pleasure, her voice breaking with each syllable.

"Rub that steamy slit of yours against my sticky little pussy!"

By now, Lisa was bucking her hips up and down in a smooth humping motion. Her sheets were now well and truly soaking wet, her lower half sloppy with the warm nectar of her tight, nubile kitty.

She was building towards her very first orgasm, she could feel it. Her cunt was beginning to tingle every time she touched it and she could barely contain her moans.

Watching her mother and Ash grinding against each other was so incredibly torturous and exciting, she was so turned on by how passionately they slammed their pussies together. She had an uncontrollable urge to rub herself against something or someone, she wanted to feel what it was like to straddle someone, and to grind her little pussy into them, to make herself cum.

Lisa ripped her focus away from the Tv set for a moment, focusing her eyes on her big plush life-sized teddy bear on the other side of the room.

'Perfect!' she thought, jumping up and pulling the teddy back to the bed with her.

She laid her big furry teddy bear on the bed, jumping up to stand right above it. She slowly lowered herself down, eventually feeling the tips of the teddy-bear's fur tickle her sensitive, untouched pearl. She knelt all the way down, straddling the teddy and beginning to ride it like her mother was doing to Ash. She pressed herself down, bucking her hips back and forth, stroking her sloppy pussy against her teddy-bear in long, smooth strokes. After a while, the teddy bear became slick with Lisa's warm, creamy pussy juice. The slippery sensation of her hot, slimy pussy against the now dripping wet teddy bear was incredible, she felt like she was covered in warm syrup, losing herself to the feeling of humping her childhood toy whilst watching her mother and family friend make each other squeal like little girls.

Lisa pulled the teddy bear's head up and squished it between her bouncy tits, getting a proper grip on it to speed up her movements. At that same moment, Lisa's mother and Ash sped up too, moaning louder, making intense eye-contact, whispering to each other, and groping at each other's big tits and asses.

Lisa was going insane, she humped harder and faster, her sloppy little pussy making a wet, squishy sound as it rubbed against the hot and sticky teddy bear between her legs. She started moaning, feeling pleasure that she had never felt before.

She watched on as Ash threw her head back and began squealing.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh baby, I'm cumming, keep rubbing, keep humping me hard! Ohhhhh!" Screamed Ash.

"Ahhh! Ohhh, your creamy cum feels so good against my cunt, baby! You're going to push me over the edge!" Squealed Lisa's mother.

The two women continued thrusting their bodies together, scissoring their juicy pussies, until Lisa's mother squealed again.

"AHHHHH! It feels so good when that slippery little clit hits mine! Slam that little clit against me!" She screamed and sobbed.

"AHHHH! ASH! Oh God Ash, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" Lisa's mother screamed whilst bucking her hips wildly against her best friend.

Lisa could not hold it in anymore, she pulled her big teddy-bear up close to her body, grinding against it with reckless abandon, jolts of pleasure coursing through her body, droplets of girly, teenage cum soaking her toy. She humped and humped until eventually a wave of pleasure took over her body, she twitched and shook, more and more hot, sticky liquid gushing from her sweet little cunt, and innocent moans and gasps escaping her mouth, letting her very first orgasm overtake her. She continued to make grinding motions with her hips until her wet, intense orgasm subsided. She collapsed back onto the bed, watching her mother finish making love to her best friend, both of them, too, falling back in bed. They shared another passionate kiss, and Lisa fell asleep satisfied and still soaking wet.