Lisa and I Ch. 2

Story Info
Lisa enjoys her role as the dominant one.
1.8k words
4.39
150.3k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lapitup
lapitup
163 Followers

Chapter 2: Getting Deeper

After the outrageous sex, our lives outside the bedroom remained completely normal. Lisa and I realized that sex is on one plane, while real life is on another.

But being secure with that thought made our sex lives even more daring and passionate. Creampie eating, cum swapping, etc, became a part of nearly every session. But Lisa was becoming more and more aggressive and started to demand more.

On Friday night, I proceeded to head to bed right after a shower. I had a particularly difficult day at work so dreamland was the only thing in my mind. As I exited the bathroom I saw Lisa lying in the bed sitting up wearing a sexy black teddy.

I went to my side of the bed and jumped under the covers. We started to kiss deeply and I fondled her tits through the nightie. Every time I moved my hands downward, she pushed my hands away. It struck me as strange because I knew it was not that time of the month. Each time I tried to move south, her grip became tighter. So I just focused on her nipples.

After a few more minutes of foreplay and unsuccessful attempts to get at her pussy, she moved downward towards my cock while staying under the blankets. She proceeded to give me one of her world class blow jobs, bringing me to the edge on several occasions before stopping. She knew what this did to me.

I just wanted to cum so badly. For about the sixth time, she brought me to the edge of climax but stopped short.

"Baby, you are going to do whatever I want again tonight, right?," said Lisa.

"I'll do whatever you want, just let me cum. I'll eat my cum out of your pussy, I will eat my cum out of your hand, I'll even eat it out of your asshole. Just let me cum, pleeeeeease!" I said.

"You are such a nasty perverted boy," said Lisa. "Oh, you are going to eat your cum tonight, that's for sure, but I have something else in mind too."

"I'll do it, I'll do it," I said.

I was close to cumming, but she wouldn't touch my cock. I was ready to whack it off myself for some relief, but she told me if I did, I wouldn't be getting any pleasure from her for an entire month.

"Just wait," she said as she lightly tickled my balls.

She started tickling just below my balls as a seductive smile came across her face. Instinctively, I spread my legs a little wider.

"Mmmmm, that's a good boy," she said. "Open those legs a little wider and lift your ass up a little bit."

My cock was ready to explode. Even the slightest brush would have set it off.

She put a finger in her mouth and sucked it like a tiny cock. Then she started tracing her finger in between my ass checks as I moaned with pleasure. I lifted my ass even higher to give her better access.

"You little slut," she said. "You are just begging for me to fuck your ass, aren't you?"

I just groaned and closed my eyes.

She then used both hands on my ass, opening it up. I felt her wet tongue start to move down from my balls. It didn't take long for her hungry tongue to touch my asshole. I gasped and lifted my legs higher. I was feeling so nasty at this point that I grabbed my ankles and pulled them towards my head.

"Oh, I like that!" exclaimed Lisa. "My little slut boy wants it deep in his ass, is that right?"

I didn't answer. It felt great, but I felt so vulnerable and humiliated.

"You better answer me," she said as the tip of her finger gently pushed against my asshole. "Say the word," she said.

"Fuck me ass please Lisa," I said. "Please do it. I will do whatever you want, I promise."

"You better," she said as she slowly inserted her finger into my ass.

She worked it for about 5 minutes without paying any attention to my cock at all. I wanted to stroke it so badly, but I feared going without sex for an entire month.

All of a sudden she stopped. I let go of my ankles and wondered what the hell was going on.

"It's time for you to pleasure me," she said.

I wanted to dive right into her juicy pussy. Nothing turns me on more than having my face completely soaked with pussy cream.

I started between her tits and worked my way down to her belly button. I was going to tease her as she teased me. I didn't go near her pussy yet.

"You know I am not wearing any panties, right?" said Lisa.

I looked up at her and said I figured she wasn't.

She pushed my head downwards and said, "You better do it."

I was confused, because I had never resisted eating her pussy. I wonder what she meant. I soon found out.

I reached down between her legs to stroke her pussy as I was still at her belly button. I found my surprise, an 8 inch strap on dildo.

She gasped as I touched it and she pushed my head down and told me to suck her cock.

I really did not want to do this.

"Can you live a month without sex," she said as she forced my head downwards.

I told myself 'what the hell, it's just plastic' as I stuck my tongue out and flicked at the end of the phallus.

"Nu-uh," she said. "Suck my fucking cock, don't tease it!" said Lisa.

I proceeded to take as much as it as I could down my throat. She started bucking her hips up in a violent orgasm. I nearly choked on every thrust, but each movement was getting a little easier.

"Suck it you motherfucker!" she screamed as she spasmed. I sucked as much as I could down my throat. I was starting to really get into this.

After her orgasm subsided, Lisa reached over in her nightstand and pulled out another dildo. She was wearing one, so I didn't know why she needed another one.

I had yet to come and the pressure that was building in my balls was incredible.

"On your hands and knees right now," she said. "Or you wont get to come at all tonight."

I got on my hands and knees.

"Put your hands on your back," said Lisa. "I don't want you to touch yourself, so I'm putting these on," she said as she clicked the handcuffs. I had never felt so vulnerable in all my life.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," she said. "Tell me how much you want my cock in your ass," she said as she waved it up and down my asscrack.

"I can't say that," I said. "I just can't."

"Fine," she said as she got off the bed. "That's not a problem for me. I already came."

"Okay, okay, okay," I said. "Go ahead and do it," I said, feeling like a fool.

"Okay, what?," she said.

"Go ahead and fuck my ass," I said.

"That's not good enough, BEG!" she shouted.

"Please shove your hard cock up my ass," I said. "Please, fill my ass. I want to feel you slapping up against my ass. I want every inch."

"I knew you would see it my way," said Lisa as she pushed the plastic against my tight asshole.

After taking her time for the first minute, she turned into a madwoman. My ass was burning as she continued her assault. As a little more time went by, it didn't feel so bad - in fact, I started to enjoy it!

She continued to ram away as my balls felt like they were going to explode. But I couldn't even touch myself!

After she finished, I though she would be too spent and would just blow me or give me a hand job. But she wanted to keep going.

She got off the bed and removed the strap on. "I want you to fuck me now," she said right before she used the key to unlock the handcuffs.

No problem with me. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She shifted herself so she was on her back, and I slowly entered her overflowing pussy.

I could feel myself nearing the brink after about 20 strokes.

"Cum in my pussy baby," she said. "Cum deep in my pussy."

Seconds later, she reached to the side of her and grabbed the dildo that she had earlier removed from the nightstand.

"Help me suck this," she said. She pulled my head and our tongues danced together over the head of the fake cock.

"Yeah baby, that's it, suck cock for me," she said. She put her hands behind my head and forced my mouth down on the cock.

"God you look so hot doing that," she said. "I'm going to cum again!!!"

Her hips thrust upwards to meet mine. Just before I was ready to shoot (she is always so great at knowing the precise moment), she said, "Baby, will you suck a real cock for me?"

That did it. I exploded as hard as I ever had in my life. I must have sent 10 strong jolts deep inside her pussy. And of course, as I was coming, I told her that I would suck a real cock for her. After all, this is just fantasy.

That answer made her continue into another mini-orgasm. My softening dick was still inside her but I kept pumping so she could finish her last orgasm.

I rolled off her completely spent.

She then grabbed the dildo and started to fuck herself with it as I laid next to her. 'What the hell is wrong with this woman' I wondered. I have never seen anyone so insatiable in my entire life.

She pounded her pussy for another minute of so as I just watched her facial expression. Her face contorted as she came again. This time, she pulled the dildo out and brought it up to her mouth.

"Tonight you are going to taste sperm this way," she said as she traced my lips with the dildo. My nearly fresh cum coated the cock.

"Open wide," she said. I obeyed and sucked my cum from the cock.

She inserted it back into her pussy and brought it back to me for more cleaning duties. She continued to do this until she was completely clean.

As I started to doze off, I felt embarrassed. 'As long as this remains between the two of us, it's okay' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

lapitup
lapitup
163 Followers