Lisa And I Find Each Other

Story Info
Shy sister opens up when she discovers brother masturbating
4.9k words
4.54
246.1k
171

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers

My name is Randy. I'm 19 years old and I live at home with my Mom and my sister. My parents got divorced 10 years ago and Dad lives overseas as a civilian employee of the federal government. It's been just me, my sister, and my Mom for 10 years.

Mom is just 37 years old and she's really good looking for a woman her age but she only recently started dating. She hasn't brought anyone around for us to meet . . . yet. I think she was waiting until my sister and I had both reached 18. I don't know why that's so important but, apparently, it means something to her.

I'm a freshman at the local junior college and my sister is a senior in high school. Her name is Lisa and, since she reached her 18th birthday, she's been a little bit depressed. I think it's because she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Whatever the problem is, it's not her looks. I think she's hot. She's about 5' 2" and probably weighs 110 pounds. She has shoulder-length light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She got our Mom's good looks. Her face is real cute and she kinda looks like a young Kristen Bell. She's not an athlete but her body is naturally toned. Obviously, she's petite and her boobs are a 34A; I know because we take turns washing the laundry so I've seen handled plenty of her worn underwear.

Lisa has had boyfriends in the past. A few of them were serious boyfriends, like they dated for 6 months or more. I know she's given hand jobs and blow jobs to her boyfriends; in the past few months, she started talking to me about guys and sex, like what do guys expect and are they content if they just get a hand job. I do know she had sex with the last boyfriend and that was just a few months ago. She didn't tell me that but I overheard her talking to one of her friends about it. She said it was better than when he just felt her up and made her cum with his fingers but it wasn't that spectacular. I don't know how many times they did it; all I know is she's not a virgin any more.

It was a Friday night early in November and the weather was cool but not cold. Mom had left for a date and, as she was leaving, she laughingly said, "don't wait up for me." I really didn't want to hear that. Who wants to hear their Mom hinting around that she might be hooking up with some guy? Not me.

Lisa said she was going to her high school football game and she was out the door by 7:00 p.m. I hadn't started dating since I broke up with my last girlfriend, so I figured I'd stay at home. It would give me a chance to have some private time in the hot tub. I don't get the opportunity very often but getting in the hot tub naked and masturbating is a whole lot more enjoyable than jerking off in the shower.

It was plenty dark by 8:00 pm and I didn't need to worry about the neighbors because of our privacy fence around the back yard, so I thought I would get an early start on my Jacuzzi jizz time. I went to my bedroom and got naked, then picked up a beach towel and headed out the back door. I put my towel on the edge of the tub and climbed in.

I sat in a corner seat that was deeper than the other seats, leaned back, and closed my eyes. I started fantasizing about my last girlfriend. Heather and I had done the deed 5 or 6 times and she had an incredible body. I don't think she had much experience because her pussy was really tight and she never took the initiative on telling me what made her feel good. She reminded me of the joke about the girl filling out the medical history while waiting to see her gynecologist. "Q. Are you sexually active? A. No, I just lay there." Anyway, I was trying to be patient with Heather but I think she just felt inadequate. So, she had a stupid excuse when she broke up with me. I liked her but it wasn't like I was in love with her.

In my fantasy, I was eating her pussy and she was moaning like she was on fire, then I told her to get up so I could fuck her doggy style. There was something so hot about looking at her ass while I was fucking her pussy.

After a couple minutes of the fantasy, I was hard as a rock. I started stroking my meat, kinda easy at first but more vigorously as I kept going.

"Watcha doin'?" Lisa's voice suddenly asked.

My eyes popped open in an instant. The hot tub light wasn't on and it was dark so I don't think she had a clear view of my manhood but, obviously, she knew what I had been doing. She was standing not more than 2 feet away from me.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed. "How long've you been standing there."

"Just long enough to figure out that you were feeling some kinda horny since you broke up with Heather," she replied. "But don't let me stop what you were doing." She snickered as if she had just scored some major coup.

"Why, are you some sorta perv that wants to watch me? You can go fuck yourself!" I retorted.

"You're the one that's naked jerking off in the hot tub!" she defended herself. "I saw you out here and I was just coming out to talk. How was I supposed to know you were doing yourself?"

I wasn't really that angry at Lisa. I was mad that she had snuck up on me and taken advantage of the situation but I was more embarrassed than anything else. Sure, we had talked about sex, and I knew she wasn't a virgin anymore, but we certainly hadn't ever seen each other naked or done anything sexual together. It wasn't that I hadn't ever thought about it; after all, Lisa looks pretty hot to me. In fact, recently, when it was my turn to do the laundry, I had sniffed her panties before I put them in the washer. Maybe that sounds kinda lame for a brother to sniff his sister's panties, but she's hot and I was horny. I had even masturbated into a pair of her panties a few weeks ago. But, I know where to draw the line and incest wasn't something that I ever actually contemplated.

Lisa started crying. What a chick thing to do! But . . . it worked on me. All of a sudden, I felt like the world's biggest shithead for making my sister cry.

I turned around in my seat and got up on my knees in the seat so I could face her directly. She couldn't see below my waist and I could hold out my arms to offer her a hug. I put my arms around her and she cried on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to yell at you, but . . . a guy really doesn't want his sister around when he's trying to relieve some stress, if you know what I mean, and I thought you'd be gone 'til later."

"I'm sorry, too," she responded. "I had a real shitty night and then, when I saw you doing that, it just kinda took control of me. I mean, I'm not a weirdo who wants to have sex with her brother, but . . . you're a guy . . . in fact a pretty good looking guy, and it's been a while so . . . I understand stress, but I can't relieve my stress like you can. And, watching you was getting me so hot that I just couldn't make myself turn and walk away."

A few more minutes of conversation revealed that she was upset because all of her friends were at the game with their boyfriends and they were going to parties later and she was all alone.

"So, I'm curious about what you mean about you can't relieve your stress like I do? Do you mean that you haven't ever . . .?"

"No, of course I've tried. It just . . . nothing ever happens. I mean, it feels good, but no, uh . . . you know what I mean. Anyway, it's not like I'm frigid or something, I mean, the fireworks go off when I'm with a guy, but not when I'm alone. And . . . I can't believe that I just told you that."

"Have you ever tried it in the hot tub? I've only done it a couple of times but, it's pretty intense for me. You know, if you turn on the jets, I'm sure there's one of them that would rub you the right way."

"I'm so fuckin' horny, I need something," she said exasperatedly. "Why don't you get out and go inside and, if you promise not to peak, maybe I'll try it."

"Yeah, well, I never really finished what I had started so, if you don't mind . . .," I reminded her, hoping that she would leave me alone for a few minutes. We looked at each other in silence for a few moments.

"I have a confession," Lisa offered. "I've always wanted to watch a guy get himself off, I mean I think it would be totally hot. So . . . go ahead! Don't pay any attention to me."

"Not so easy. You've already watched me. I'm not doin' nothing unless you're in here doin' it, too! Go ahead, get naked and get in here and let me watch you."

Lisa has never been one to back down from a dare and I think that is how she perceived my comments. She began to unbutton her blouse and it was quickly removed. Next, she unsnapped and unzipped her pants and they fell to the ground as she wiggled her hips.

Lisa was standing before me in just her bra and panties. She had her hands up over her chest, trying to cover her boobs.

"What are you trying to hide?" I asked.

"Well, I'm kinda self-conscious about having, you know, uh . . . well, I guess it's obvious I've got small boobs," she explained.

"So you think a guy doesn't wanna see your boobs because they're not real big? I don't know where girls get that idea. Here's a news flash for you: not all guys like big boobs. Yeah, some guys, that's all they talk about but, most guys, give 'em a nipple to suck on and they're in heaven, doesn't matter whether it's a big boob or a little boob. Personally, I like cute little boobs and . . . if you weren't my sister . . .."

"If I wasn't your sister, then what?" Lisa demanded in a somewhat seductive voice.

"Put your nipples somewhere close to my mouth and you'll find out. I think you're beautiful, you and your little boobs. Especially your little boobies!" I responded with a grin. "I'd love to suck on your titties!"

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really!" I was feeling rather exasperated with her stupid questions. Lisa is such a pretty girl and it was almost like she was fishing for compliments. "If I had a girlfriend who looked like you, I'd stay so fuckin' horny that I'd wanna fuck you twice a day in every hole. . . . There, are you happy? Now you know!"

"Randy, I didn't know, and . . . I don't know what to say. I'm flattered, like really, really, really flattered, because I think you're a hot guy and . . . if you weren't my brother, I'd let you fuck me twice a day in every hole!" She smiled as she made the last comment and I started laughing.

"Well, it's too bad we're related. Just my fuckin' luck!" I complained. "And, by the way, you're not the only one with any insecurities. I'm not exactly hung like a horse. My dick's only 5½ inches long and I hear that girls really like guys with big dicks. So . . . you show me your little boobs and I'll show you my little dick." I turned on the hot tub light and then stood up on the floor of the hot tub, exposing my manliness to Lisa.

She stared at it for about 10 seconds. "It looks perfect to me," she said. "I've heard some girls talk about guys with big units but, frankly, I'd be scared of a guy that had more than 6 inches. And, well, I've only done it with one guy and he definitely wasn't hung like a horse, either, but as soon as he had 2 inches inside of me, he was hitting the right spot, so . . . I think anything more than 6 inches would be a waste. In fact, you look just perfect to me. I'd like to feel something like that inside me, but . . . well, we can't have sex but we're both horny and you're already naked and hard and I'm wet and almost naked and I need to cum so bad it hurts, so . . . if you wanna watch, let's do it!" she said.

As soon as she finished that statement, she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. She let it fall to the ground and I was treated to the sight of her naked breasts. They were small, of course, because her bra size is 34A, but they were perfect. They stood straight out from her chest and were capped with areolae the size of quarters and nipples that looked like little pencil erasers. Her nipples were hard and I guessed that it wasn't just the cool air that had her hard.

"They're beautiful," I said, then I paused before I continued "and so hard. Does that mean you're kinda aroused?"

"Yeah, I'm looking at a hot naked guy, I'm almost naked, and I'm wet without even being in the hot tub yet, so what do you think?"

"I think you should drop your panties and get in the hot tub!" I replied.

She put her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and quickly slid them down below her knees. From there, they fell to the ground and she stepped out of them. Her pussy looked perfect. She didn't have those protruding inner lips like a lot of girls have. All I could see was a simple slit with thin lips that got just a little bit bigger at the top of her pussy. She had shaved all of her pubic hair and her pussy was as bald as a newborn baby's.

She climbed into the hot tub and settled into a seat.

"I can't believe that I'm doing this," she said.

"Me either, but there's no backing out now. So, you already watched me some, so you start first," I suggested. The hot tub light was still on and the jets weren't running so I could see Lisa's naked body and, of course, she could see mine.

"Yeah, well it still feels kinda weird with you watchin'," she explained.

"Well, just close your eyes and I'll be quiet and you can pretend that you're alone," I offered.

Lisa closed her eyes and laid her head back against a cushion in the corner seat. She brought her left hand up to her right boob and started playing with her nipple. I could see her right hand lowering down between her legs and the tip of her middle finger came to rest on her clit, or where I assumed her clit would be. She started moving her fingertip in circles.

"This feels good," she said quietly.

She moved her feet from the floor of the hot tub up to the seat so that her crotch was fully exposed and wide open to my view. I've never seen anything go hot in my entire life. After a minute, she started pushing her middle finger inside her pussy, like she was trying to reach her G-spot.

"You look so fuckin' hot," I said. "If you weren't my sister, I'd stick my dick in your pussy and fuck it 'til we both came."

"Mmmmm. That sounds nice," she said, "especially 'cause I don't think this is gonna work. It's just so different when it's somebody else's hand. Do you think you could . . .?"

"Stick my dick in your pussy?" I said as I finished her sentence.

"No, silly, could you give me a hand?" she finished.

I raised both hands and started applauding.

"Very fucking funny!" she said. "Now, get over here and give me your hand."

I moved so that I could kneel in front of her. I placed both hands on the inside of her knees and slowly moved them towards her pussy. As my hands reached their destination, I raised my left hand until I found her boob. I took her nipple between my thumb and index finger and started rolling it back and forth.

Meanwhile, my right middle finger was moving up and down her slit, going over the slight protrusion that I knew was her clit. Each time that I found the magic button, I felt a wave of tension run through her body.

I know that some girls really get off on dirty talk. I had a feeling that Lisa might be one of those girls.

"If you weren't my sister, I'd beg you to lick me and suck me and take me in your mouth and swallow my cum. I'd get between your legs and push my dick in your pussy and fuck you as hard as I could. And when your pussy couldn't take any more, I'd roll you over and play with your other hole 'til you begged me to fuck you back there. I wanna cum in you so bad. I've never wanted anybody so much in my entire life!" I hoped that the dirty talk would help her to cum but everything I was saying was true.

I plunged my finger into her pussy and finger-fucked her cunt. She started moaning, "Oh . . . oh . . . oh." The harder I finger-fucked her pussy, the louder her moaning became. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried.

My middle finger was deep in her cunt and my index finger was resting on her ass cheek. I started sliding my index finger towards her middle and soon my finger fell into her crack and I felt the puckered ridges of her anus.

"I've never . . . oh, fuck . . . you're so nasty . . . don't stop!" she panted in apparent delirium.

I leaned forward until my lips were just a few inches from hers. "Lisa, I want to cum inside you!" I declared. I then closed the gap until my lips touched hers. "I love you, Lisa!" This was the last thing I said before my tongue started probing her mouth. That is what sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck . . . I'm cumming . . . cumming . . . so hard!"

As she came, her body tensed in waves. She placed her arms around my neck and hugged me, pulling my naked body against hers. Her hard nipples poked my chest. Her naked body was beautiful and I felt so proud to be the one who brought her sexual relief.

"Oh fuck," she finally gasped. "I've never cum that hard in my life. That was so damned nasty . . . but so incredibly good. I've never had anybody touch me back there before. Holy fuck!"

"I'm glad you had a fine time," I responded. "I hope you feel up to returning the favor."

"You bet I do," she answered. "How would you like to cum?"

"What do ya mean?" I asked.

"Well, you know, I heard what you said and I'd love to feel you in my, you know, vagina, but . . . it would probably feel great, but it might be a little weird, so . . . other than that one place, where else on, or in, my body would you like to cum?"

"I'm sure any of those places would feel great and . . . well, I only had anal sex once but that might be weird to do that the first time for you and me, so . . . how 'bout in your mouth?" I suggested.

"I don't know if I'm very good at it but I kinda like doin' it, especially in a 69, but that would be kinda difficult in the hot tub, so . . .."

I interrupted her. "We don't have to finish this in the hot tub. We can go in to my bedroom if you want to."

"I'd love to!" was her immediate reply. She quickly stood and I watched as sheets of water cascaded down her nubile young form. No movie star had ever exuded more raw sex appeal than did my naked sister at that moment.

Despite everything that had been said so far, I really, really wanted to be inside Lisa. It wasn't just about sex. In the closeness of what we had already shared this evening, I had started to realize that my feelings for her were more than just lust and more than just brother-sister affection. I wanted to look into her eyes as I filled her with my cum and I wanted to feel her nipples against my chest as she experienced the bliss of a shared orgasm. I wanted to know that I was the one she wanted.

She gathered up her clothes, I grabbed my towel, and we ran inside. We grabbed some more towels to dry off and then went to my bedroom. I have a queen size bed in my room and I had always thought of it as just a nice place to sleep. Now, it was the part of heaven upon which I hoped to make love with Lisa.

I intentionally left the lights on. I wanted to enjoy the sight of her naked body as I brought her to another orgasm. I flopped down, laying on my back with my legs hanging over the side of the bed.

Without any further prompting, Lisa dropped to her knees by the side of the bed. She kissed my left inner thigh and then my right inner thigh. She raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around my dick. I was already hard, of course, but the feel of her touch gave me an insistent feeling that this couldn't stop until I ejaculated.

Next, I felt her tongue on the underside of my dick, first moving upward and then downward, followed my lapping licks of my balls. Then she licked up my shaft until her tongue was on the underside of my dickhead. I looked down as the end of my rod disappeared between her lips.

She began licking and sucking at the same time as she moved her lips up and down the last 2 inches of my dick. I couldn't believe that my dick was in Lisa's mouth. It felt so insanely hot that I knew I wouldn't last very long.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers
12