Lisa & Liz

Story Info
She fantasizes about a friend.
899 words
3.01
34.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Lisa looked over at the girl in her biology class, it was fifth period and she really knew that she should be listening to whatever it was that Mr, Hacon was trying to teach them, but for the life of her, all that Lisa wanted to do was stare over at Liz.

Lisa was eighteen, and both of them were seniors at the Bayview High School. What could Lisa do, Liz was beautiful, a real looker, many of the football players were after her, but than, who wouldn’t be?

Every day she stared at the raven haired beauty, and every day her longings became more and more rampant. Soon she would race home just so that she wouldn’t have to look at the object of her conquests. She knew that nothing good could ever some of it, and didn’t want to risk the possible humiliation that might occur if Liz rejected her.

She would race home to her bedroom, breeze through the door, and run up to her room. Once in her room, shje would place on some lights and put on her sterio, anything to try and drown out the feelings that she was having about someone that she’d really never had any contact with. She lay back on her bed, and breathed deeply, trying top control the raging mass of hormones that were inside of her. Even as she tried to control herself, her body betrayed her, and her hand slid down to her thighs, caressing them from beneath a jean covered skin.

Even that wonton touch drove her wild, and she could already feel her wetness beginning to seep out from beneath the folds of her pussy.

“Oh god!” She gasped, the damned jeans were too confining, and she couldn’t seem to get out of them any faster.

Her hands trembled as she tired to hold the zipper in her fingers and it faltered a few times before she was actually able to get the thing open and sliding down in the direction in which she wanted it to go. She slid her panties down as well, noting with some bemusement that they were already thick and transparent with her juices. She gently skimmed a finger down her clit and shuddered as her vagina opened up to take almost all of it in.

She bucked almost immediately as she touched herself, and her juices squeezed out her opening, and down the length of her wrist and arm.

If only there was someone else there to share in her feelings, and what she was doping. Then and only then would it be bearable. She made a pact to herself that she would go ahead and call someone that might understand what she was feeling and whom might acquiesce to help her. She started to walk to the phone, tripping for a moment as she realized that her jeans were still held tightly down her legs.

“Woah!” She cured herself as she started to slide down the floor, nearly knocking her head on the side of the coffee table that held the phone.

“Damn it!” She hissed at herself, chiding herself for her carelessness. Her fingers began to work rapidly n her shoelaces untying them in as fashion much faster than she had tied them this morning. In seconds they were off, and she went right back to her pants, which she slid down and off, those and her underwear too. Naked from the waist down she nervously stood up, the pain in her head nearly forgotten as she thought about what she was going to do. Her buttocks clenched once, and twice as she walked over to the phone. Nervously she picked up the phone and dialed, holding the receiver to her ear.

Her conscious mind was telling her that she was going nuts, that what she was doing was absolutely crazy, and that the powers that be were going to have her committed at any second.

The phone rang once, twice and then, a third time, when it was finally answered.

“Hello…” The voice on the other end of the line was beautiful, and Lisa wondered what she should do, her fingers began to work of their own accord and plunge in and out of her pussy as she started to talk to her friend.

“Hey Liz, its Lisa, I wondered how everything was going…”

“Fine, you sound a little odd, Lisa, is everything alright?” Liz asked, concerned, for she could tell that there was something going on in her friend’s voice.

“No I’m fine.” Her fingers sped across her nubbin, bringing her close to cumming but not as close as she wanted to be. “Liz, we’re friends aren’t we?”

“Yeah…”

“Well there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time… I… I…”

“Shh, its ok, tell me.”

“I think I’m in love with you…” The words were finally out, and the tingling in Lisa’s pussy was getting quicker and quicker.

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and the approaching orgasm that had been there seconds ago, dropped like a dagger.

Liz spoke again. “D-Do you mind if I come over, there’s something I need to talk with you about…”

“Sure.”

The two girls spoke and decided that they would meet during the weekend.

Until that time Lisa vowed that her cumming would have to wait as well…

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers