Lisa and Maddie Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa Ann buys lingerie for her new man.
1.7k words
4.17
17.3k
10

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

Lisa woke up next to Jason the next morning. Over the past two days, her pussy had seen more use than it had in the year before when it was just her and Maddie.

Jason looked at Lisa's naked body and said "Good morning beautiful, I have a surprise for you today. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will!" Lisa smiled sexily, and said "I've been having fun so far, I hope it continues." Jason smiled as he got dressed and Lisa began to get up. "But first" Jason said, "Breakfast."

After breakfast, Jason had Lisa follow him to the garage where he got into a sports car with her. Lisa was wearing short jean shorts that barley contained her ass and a tight top, showing off her figure very well.

"So where are we going?" Lisa asked.

"To get you some sexy lingerie of course." was the answer.

During the car ride to the sex shop they made small talk, mostly about their lives and Lisa told Jason about Maddie's dislike of Lisa's job and activities with both men and women and how Lisa promised Maddie that she would stop living the porn star lifestyle and try to be a more normal mom, but then she had to this to keep a roof over their heads. Jason just listened and drove to the sex shop. Upon arrival the owner who was the only employee there came out and saw Lisa Ann with his longtime customer Jason. Jason told Lisa to shop around while he talked to the owner. Lisa picked out a black fishnet bodysuit, some stockings while Jason talked to the owner. She could not make out their conversation from across the store.

"When you gonna bring Lisa Friggin' Ann into the special room I made for you?" The owner quietly asked Jason.

"Right after this." He replied, "But she has this sexy 18-year-old daughter who I would love to also get into that room."

The owner laughed and said, "Damn man, you get the two of them together, I'd kill to see that."

"Maybe you will." Jason answered, half joking. By this time, Lisa was ready to get checked out, having chosen the black bodysuit, a red one, stockings, a French maid outfit and a school girl outfit. Jason paid for it all, then on the ride home told Lisa that he had another surprise for her when they got back and she got changed.

Maddie woke up and saw she had a text from her mom that they were going out. Maddie shrugged and then stripped down to take a shower. She exposed her sexy, firm c cup breasts, her shaven pussy, with its fat lips and her toned ass that always made guys crazy when she wore a bikini. She rubbed her body, shuttering slightly when her hand ran over her pussy mound then again when it reached her nipple. She climbed into her shower and began to get ready for her day.

Maddie left she shower and walked out in a towel. She went through her dresser and found a skimpy blue bikini. She slipped it on and went out to the pool to tan. After opening her closed door, she ran into her mom who was only wearing a black fishnet bodysuit which left nothing to the imagination. Her nipples, pussy and ass were all on display, while Jason stood behind Lisa feeling her ass. Maddie looked at her mom's naked body with a look of disappointment. Maddie had seen her mom naked before both in her videos that she watched with her ex-boyfreind.

"I'm going outside to get a tan" Maddie said while she turned and walked away.

Even though she had put her bikini on moments ago, her ass had already swallowed the bottom, making everything but her asshole exposed from behind. Lisa was happy that it looked like her daughter was showing off and being a tease. Jason stared without Lisa noticing, wishing he could just fuck the 18-year-old then and there. She walked down the stairs and out the back door.

"She is beautiful" Jason said, "You're lucky to have her as your daughter."

"Thanks, but she doesn't embrace her sexuality as much as she should. She's only had one boyfriend and rarely ever masturbates." Lisa replied.

Jason made a hmmmm noise for a second and thought to himself, I can't wait to change that. Then told Lisa that the second surprise was downstairs and lead her in her bodysuit to the red velvet door. He pushed it open reveling the red hallway, which was dark. He then led Lisa down the stairs into the darkened room, where he asked if she was ready for the second surprise of the day.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked, "This is my thing. Only a few other people have been in this room."

Then before Lisa could respond he flicked on the lights, reveling the walls lined with dildos, vibrators, anal beads, butt plugs and double headed dildos. Then she saw the whips and switches, followed by the varied bdsm equipment around the room, glancing at the sybian and finally staring open mouthed at the black dildos on the pedestals. The smallest was 18 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. The next biggest was 20 inches long and 3 inches wide, followed by the 22-inch-long, 3.5 inch dildo. Lisa actually walked up to the biggest dildo. It was black in color and 24 inches long and 4 inches wide. She walked around it and even reached out and touched it to make sure it was real.

"You want to use these on me? It would tear my pussy open!" Lisa said, looking worried and panicked.

Jason answered, "With time, a girl can work her way up to it, but I also love bdsm and being a dom". Lisa looked and the 2-foot-long dildo and felt its length and girth and realized if she didn't do what Jason wanted she and Maddie would be homeless.

"Okay. Let's start with some bdsm." Lisa said nervously, as Jason guided her over to the Sybian. Lisa rubbed her pussy, which was rapidly getting wet in anticipation of what was about to happen. Lisa had heard about sybians before and how they could easialy make a woman cum. Lisa mounted the black leather and guided the small flesh colored dildo part which was about 5 inches long into her rapidly moistening pussy. The whole thing slipped in and Lisa, who was used to penetration from all her porn work, quickly had it in up to the base, where the ribbed pad rested on her slit, making every movement cause Lisa to shutter. Jason turned it on, the lowest setting, causing the dildo to move in and out of her slowly and the ribbed pad to rub on her clit. Lisa's nervousness quickly turned into passion, as the rubbing and penetration made her quickly reach orgasm. Lisa felt her vaginal muscles contract as they tried to force the hard rubber dildo on the sybian to cum. Lisa let out a loud moan then went back to panting as her orgasm subsided. Jason, thrilled that he made Lisa cum cranked up the setting. The dildo was now moving in and out at about the maximum speed for a human while the ribbed part rapidly stimulated her pussy lips. Lisa's soft moans quickly turned to loud grunts and groans as fucked by the machine.

Maddie after having seen her mom in the bodysuit decided that a long tan by the pool was a good idea. She knew exactly what that meant, that Jason was going to fuck her mom, which Maddie had heard enough times to make her sick of it. She knew this would be no different. Maddie did however keep thinking back to behind the red velvet door, where hundreds if not thousands of sex toys lined the walls. Maddie wondered what they felt like. Other than her middle finger and her ex's cock, nothing had been inside her tight mound. Maddie felt her body betraying her as the thought of those toys being used on her mom's well used cunt made Maddie slightly wet. She continued to think about this for a moment before reaching to check her phone. Maddie suddenly remembered that she didn't have her phone and that she left it on her bed before she went to take her shower. Maddie walked inside and was passing through the main entrance area when she heard her mom scream

"Holy fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Followed by screams of pleasure.

Maddie followed the noise and heard it was coming from the red door, where she had snuck into last night. Maddie immediately imagined her mom impaled on the massive dildo, taking most of it deep into not only her pussy but also past her cervix into her womb. Maddie felt her pussy moisten at the thought of it and mixed with Lisa's screams of pleasure. Maddie let her curiosity get the best of her and quietly opened the door into the red hallway and snuck down the stairs. When Maddie reached the bottom, to her surprise, Lisa was not on the 24-inch dildo, but instead on the sybian. Maddie had seen it last night, and the 5 inches would be easy, even for a fairly innocent girl such as herself to take.

Maddie snuck closer into the room, crouching behind a sawhorse with pads and straps attached to it. Her mom was facing away from her and Jason stood there fixated as Lisa continued to yell as she neared orgasm again. Maddie watched as her mom, one of the most famous porn stars, be brought to a second orgasm within minutes of the last one. Maddie watched from her hiding spot, her juices soaking through her bikini bottom as her tight young pussy watched her mother's ass, still in the fishnet bodysuit quiver from the vibrations of the sybian. Suddenly Jason turned it off, and the room grew quiet except for Lisa's screams, which diminished to moans as she continued to hump away at the protruding rubber and the ribbed pad, feeling too good to stop right away.

Jason helped Lisa stand up, which she did unsteadily. Maddie suddenly regretted coming into the room for a better view. Jason turned, while supporting the weak and dazed Lisa, she saw a pair of legs and some straight black hair behind his sawhorse. Lisa, still quivering and dazed looked up and with a confused and hoarse voice asked, "Maddie?"

The 18-year-old winced behind the sawhorse and then stepped out into view of Jason and her mom.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers