Lisa and Maddie Pt. 03

Story Info
Maddie gets caught spying and punished.
1.7k words
4.24
15.9k
8

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

Maddie stood in front of her dazed mom, Lisa Ann, wearing a fishnet bodysuit and Jason, the man they both lived with, wearing only her skimpy blue bikini, which left little of her toned ass, and c cup breasts to the imagination. Lisa was now beginning to recover from her powerful orgasm and standing up. From Maddie's view, her mom was a mess. Lisa's face was red and her body covered in sweat. Maddie looked down between her mom's shaking thighs and got even wetter, needing to resist the urge to rub herself. Lisa's pussy was red and engorged, with full lips, and was dripping clear grool from it, rubbing off onto her thighs.

"Maddie..." Lisa started.

"Lisa" Jason interrupted, "I think I know how to resolve the situation. We simply put Maddie what you just went through, to teach her about minding her own damn business."

"No!" Maddie yelled nervously, "I just wanted to make sure she was okay, not being destroyed by that massive dildo over there." Pointing to the 24-inch-long, 4-inch-wide monster.

Jason smiled, "So you've been in here before, haven't you? You have no other way to know about it."

Maddie went red and silent. Jason moved Lisa, who was exhausted from her orgasms and collapsed down on a nearby chair, close to the sybian. Jason then grabbed Maddie by the arm. She tried to pull away, but he was stronger than her.

"Unless you want to be homeless, I would suggest that you do what I want." Jason said roughly out loud. Maddie felt tears well up in her eyes. Her mom was helpless as she did not want to be homeless either. Maddie followed Jason's guide up to the sybian, where he quickly undid her bikini top, exposing her medium sized breasts to the air, immediately her nipples turned hard. He gave them a good squeeze while Maddie stood there in shock. Then he shifted his attention downwards to her bikini bottoms that were dripping wet from hearing Lisa's intense orgasm.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Jason asked as he hooked a finger into her waist by her right hip and pushed down. Maddie's wet, fat pussy was exposed, and nothing was covering any of her young sexy body anymore. Lisa watched weakly but with interest as Jason told Maddie to sit down on the sybian facing him and her mother.

"Please!" Maddie begged, "I rarely ever masturbate and I only had sex three times before."

Jason laughed and said, "We are going to change that. From now on, both you and your mom are my fuckbuddies in exchange for living here for free. Now stand there for a second!"

Maddie stood above the sybian as Jason began to rub her wet, shaven mound, feeling her juices and playing with her lips. He pushed the tip of his index finger inside and pulled it out, bringing a glob of juice with it. He tasted it and made a mmmmhhhhhh noise. Go make your mother taste it. Maddie walked past him, and he slapped her firm ass. She ignored it and kept going.

"Lisa, have a taste!" He ordered. Lisa grabbed a hold of Maddie's thighs midway up and worked her hands close to her pussy, massaging it gently, Maddie shuttered at her touch. Both women were disgusted by the incestuous act, but did it anyway in order to keep having a home. Without warning, Lisa put half her index finger inside her daughter's tight pussy, then pulled it back out, tasting her juices.

"Good!" Jason said, clearly excited and making plans for what would happen next, "Now come back here so we can make you cum for real."

Maddie slowly walked back, afraid of what was going to happen. Jason left and had Lisa stand up then sit on her lap. He handed her the control for the sybian and had her sit on his lap. He then began to play with Lisa's nipples and pussy.

"Before you sit down Maddie, let me explain how the sybian works. The dildo on top is 5 inches long and maybe 1 inch wide. Pretty small, so you will be able to take it. However, it will fuck you very fast and bring you to orgasm. There is also a ribbed pad that will stimulate your clit at the same time, making you cum hard. They can have different speeds. For now, I gave your mom control, as she will likely go less hard than I will. However, I will take over if I stop enjoying. Understand?" He said.

Both Lisa and Maddie understood. Maddie stood there, the natural gap between her toned thighs exposing her moist cunt. Jason motioned for her to sit down on it. Maddie looked down at the 5-inch dildo that would soon be inside her. It still glistened with her mother's cum. Maddie hesitated for a second and then positioned the dildo just below her wet pussy. She then let out her breath and collapsed to her knees, feeling the wet dildo slide inside her and her clit brush against the moist ribbing, her mother's cum already cooling down, giving her a funny feeling both inside herself and on her pussy lips. Even for a tight innocent girl like herself, the dildo slid all the way in with ease, being very small.

Lisa examined the remote for a second while Jason's hands felt every inch of her body, occasionally squeezing one of her nipples or touching her tender, red and puffy cunt. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Maddie, Lisa started the sybian. It was making small, slow pumps inside her and the ribs were brushing against Maddie's sexy pussy entrance. Maddie moaned softly as pleasure began to build in her, quickly replacing her nervousness. Maddie began to enjoy the warm feeling that was accompanying the sybian's thrusting and rubbing. Lisa, seeing her daughter take pleasure in it, increased the rubbing motion, keeping the thrusting the same. Maddie suddenly began to feel pressure inside her pussy, as she neared orgasm. Maddie then had her first orgasm that wasn't from using her own finger. In her aroused state, it felt better than the ones she gave herself.

Jason whispered in Lisa's ear, "Turn them both up. I want to see how much she can handle." Lisa complied and increased the settings on both to mid-level. The dildo was now thrusting quickly as the rubbing intensified greatly. This new stimulation caused Maddie to almost be overpowered in an intense orgasm. Her pussy walls contracted and tried to force cum out of the hard rubber inside her, as well as this same motion pushing some of Maddie's white gooey cum from both the previous orgasm and the current one at the same time. The juices mixed with her mother's cum from earlier as it began to drip down the sides of the sybian as well as gathering on Maddie's inner thighs.

Jason again whispered to Lisa, "Turn it up all the way. Push her hard and make her cum." Lisa didn't. Her daughter was already clearly worn out from the two orgasms, she couldn't handle a third from the looks of her beginning to slump over after two. "Lisa, if you don't do this, you will be punished." Lisa handed him the controller, not wanting to push her daughter past her limits. Jason turned the controller to the maximum setting. Maddie sat up, suddenly alert from the intense rubbing and thrusting inside her already sore pussy. Maddie began to cry out in a mix of worry and pleasure. The dildo was thrusting so rapidly now that it was making a wet, squishing noise when it pumped in and out of her tender hole. Suddenly, Maddie arched her back and a clear liquid shot from her pussy, soaking Lisa who still remained on Jason's lap. Lisa felt helpless as her own daughter was forced to endure an intense orgasm, but happy at the same time that her daughter could squirt. As the squirt subsided, Maddie began to slump over, exhausted. Jason made Lisa get up and support her daughter as she continued to be violently fucked by the machine. Maddie was still screaming and barely conscious. She moaned,

"Mom... fuck... going to... cum"

With the last word Maddie arched her back so her head went back and shot more cum all over her mother's pussy, stomach, tits and face. Then the orgasm subsided, Jason turned the machine off and walked up to Lisa, who's body glistened from her own daughter's orgasms. There was a pool of pussy juice surrounding the sybian and where Lisa was kneeling, as it dripped off of her body. Lisa was holding her passed out 18-year-old daughter, who couldn't handle the intense orgasms. Jason picked Maddie's unconscious body off of the sybian and carried her into one of the pink doored rooms by the far wall. He then came out and looked at a dripping Lisa with disappointment. She stood up.

Jason said, "Your daughter is in the first room on the right. You should comfort her when she wakes up. There is a toilet, sink, shower in that room. Cameras are in there and the door locks from my side so don't think about trying to get out. Food will be brought down for a late lunch and dinner. There is a bed for the two of you to share. I'll think of your punishment between now and then. But first, lay back. Watching your daughter squirt all over you made me incredibly hard."

Lisa complied, laying back, and Jason pushed his way into her wet well used pussy. After the sybian, Lisa took his cock with ease and in her stimulated pussy she reached orgasm at the same time he did, and when Jason pulled out, Lisa's twitching pussy had a mix of her and his cum dripping out and running down her thighs as she stood up, her pussy still aching from the repeated orgasms. She made her way over to the door that Jason stood by. He then led her to the room that Maddie was in, Lisa entered and the door closed behind her.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers