Lisa and Maddie Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa gets punished by Jason.
1.8k words
4.35
12.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

Maddie's new room was small, with a wood floor and red walls. A Queen bed was in one corner against the wall and Maddie laying on it. There was a bathroom on the far wall, with a shower, sink and toilet. There were cameras that covered the whole room. Lisa felt the mixture of her and Jason's cum dripping out of her and being absorbed into the cloth of the bodysuit.

After the door closed behind Lisa Ann, she went right to Maddie's side by the only bed in the room. Maddie's body dripped with her own cum, some of Lisa's cum and sweat. Lisa's body dripped with Maddie's squirt and cum leaked out of her well worked pussy. Lisa stood there and watched until Maddie came to a minute or so later.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa asked her daughter as she examined her body as Maddie sat up and faced the wall away from her. Lisa removed her soiled bodysuit and pushed it into the corner, then grabbed Maddie's hand and lead her towards the shower. Maddie was visibly upset and shaking as tears rolled down her cheeks and her legs shook from her powerful orgasm. Lisa hugged her daughter and being the same height, their breasts pushed together and the cum by their crotches rubbed off on the other as it leaked out of both of their holes. Lisa took a moment to inspect her daughter's pussy. It was flame red and had swollen lips from all of the use. Her own pussy was still sore but less engorged. Then Maddie spoke.

"What is this liquid that's all over your body?"

Lisa answered, "That's all your cum. You squirted on me from a few feet away then again when Jason made me hold you up. Then you passed out and Jason fucked me again."

Maddie nodded in response and prepared to step into the shower. Before she could the door flew open and Jason walked in wrapped in a towel.

"Excellent show Maddie, squirting all over your mother made me go crazy!" He exclaimed. Maddie stood there and just looked at him. "I see that you are about to shower, but I think that is a waste of all of your and her cum is it not?"

Both women looked down at the liquid leaking from their respective pussies. Lisa still dripping her own cum and Jason's and Maddie leaking a mixture of hers and her mothers.

"Well don't just stand there, clean each other out!" He exclaimed. Lisa stepped forward and told Maddie to lay on her back. Maddie did so and Lisa climbed on top of her, placing her pussy above Maddie's mouth. Then Lisa laid down on top and began to expertly slurp the cum from Maddie's sensitive pussy, only stopping to slurp some off of her thighs. Maddie clumsily at first began to lick it off of her mother's thighs and then started slurping it from her pussy. Lisa, having done it before, finished long before Maddie and lay there moaning as Maddie kept trying. Lisa knew that the incest shouldn't be turning her on, but having her own daughter eating her pussy, Lisa began to get wetter. When they finished Jason, having seen Lisa get turned on, encouraged them to make the other cum. Lisa looked at her daughters red and raw pussy lips and then remembered that she already had a punishment. She began to expertly work her tongue into her and used her fingers to massage the lips. Maddie, being less experienced, did what she liked to do to herself and rubbed her mother's clit with one hand and fingered her with the other.

In no time both women were nearing orgasm and moaning loudly. Maddie came first and Lisa felt her muscles tense and clamp down even from outside her body. Then Lisa came a moment later, her vagina muscles clenching on Maddie's lone finger. After they finished, Lisa rolled off of Maddie and laid there looking up at Jason.

Before I go, a few things" He said, "One, if you do something to displease me or not follow my instructions there will be punishments. These will get more extreme if you do not learn to follow directions. Two, until you can obey without question you will share this room. Three, you two might want to give those pussies a rest, they look pretty worn out and I don't want them getting loose on me." As he said the last part, he motioned to both of the red, swollen and well used holes.

"Now clean up, you two will have a long day tomorrow." He said as he left. Lisa and Maddie decided to take a shower together, letting the warm water run over their tired and worn out bodies. Maddie's complained that her pussy was sore and Lisa responded,

"That happened to me after shooting a few scenes, the soreness and swelling will go down after some rest." After the two cleaned off, they dried off together and waited for food. They tore into their lunch and dinner. Then shared the bed falling asleep. Maddie couldn't remember the last time her mother held her while she fell asleep, but now Maddie found the feeling comforting. The next morning, the two were woken up by Jason.

"Rise and shine you two, it's going to be a long and hopefully fun day for the two of you. But first, put these on." Jason said as he tossed a bundle of clothes into the room. Lisa and Maddie both put on the small red bikini tops and g string bottoms. Neither outfit left anything to the imagination. Then followed Jason out of the room back, up to the first floor by the door to the chamber below.

"Maddie, yesterday you were tanning out by the pool, please continue to do so for now. Lisa here needs to be punished for not turning up the sybian yesterday. Just don't spy on us this time." With a look of relief, Maddie left for the pool to tan and rest her pussy more.

"Alright Lisa, follow me to my bedroom, it's time for your punishment." Lisa had a worried look on her face but followed anyway. Jason made her drop her g string and bend over the bed. He then placed a blindfold over her eyes. Lisa stood there bent over nervously. She could only hear Jason's footsteps, then she felt her ass cheeks be spread, exposing her tight asshole. A cold sensation spread on her asshole. Lisa shuttered, knowing that she was in for anal. Then instead of feeling a cock enter her, Lisa felt a hard silicon butt plug enter her ass. Lisa gasped and moaned as it was pushed into her depths, until nothing but the handle remained outside. Jason loved the view from above as Lisa's asshole had to stretch around the intruding plug. The plug was about 6 inches long and 1.5 inches wide and Jason was surprised how much resistance he encountered pushing it in. After it was into the maximum depth, Jason let her ass cheeks fall back into place, and the toy was completely hidden from view. Lisa never really enjoyed anal but pretended to for her films. She shifted uncomfortably, trying to get use to the feeling of having her ass filled.

"Alright, like I said, the punishments start small for the two of you. The only thing you have to do is leave this inside you for the rest of the day." Lisa agreed, just wanting the day to be over. However, Jason wasn't done with her yet. She felt her bikini top be removed and her large, saggy tits were out in the open. Jason turned her around and pushed her onto her back on the bed. He then pushed his 6.5-inch-long cock into her pussy. Lisa could take big cock but was much tighter currently because of the toy in her ass. She could feel his cock touching the toy through the thin back wall of her pussy. Lisa soon got used to the feeling if the double penetration and began to breath heavily as she neared orgasm. Lisa finally came and her pussy muscles tightened around Jason's cock, lubricating it with her cum. Jason pulled out with a bit of her cum dripping off of his cock and then pushed it into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa had tons of experience sucking cock from all of the work she had done over the years and quickly sucked Jason dry as his hot cum ended up on her tongue and Lisa gulped it down. Jason then began to play with her pussy, licking it and gently forcing fingers inside her. He started with one and as Lisa got more turned on, he slipped a second one in and there was a little extra room and Lisa was moaning with pleasure, so he pushed a third in. It was a snug fit as the walls of her vagina tightly hugged his fingers, her pussy lips gripping them as they slid in and out of her pussy. Lisa soon came a second time, and her white thick cum made a squishing noise as Jason pumped his fingers in and out of her dripping hole. He slowed gradually, and the slurping noises subsided and were replaced by the pleasure moans and heavy breathing of Lisa, which also began to stop after the fingering did. The blindfold was removed and Jason was staring into her eyes and said,

"Lisa remember, do what I say when I say or the punishments get worse. Understand?"

Lisa said yes and was told to dress. Once she was back in the skimpy outfit, Jason kissed her on the lips and reminded her that the plug does not come out until later that night. He then told Lisa to go rest with Maddie, as they would both need it for later. Lisa went downstairs and out to the pool area where she found a pool chair next to Maddie and laid down, trying to forget about the 6 inches of hard silicone up her ass. Jason came out not long after and the three of them relaxed near the pool, only getting up for drinks or food.

For Maddie, it was just a relaxing day wearing a very tiny bikini top and a g string which was swallowed up by her toned young ass. She knew Jason was looking at her toned body. Part of her liked that she was getting the attention, but another part of her wished the older man would leave her alone and focus on her mom. Lisa was having a much different time. Lisa's ass swallowed her g string as well, but the 6-inch plug felt like it was much larger in her tight ass.

The three of them made small talk, and the topic of sex was largely avoided. At 5:30 pm, the plug had now been in Lisa for almost 7 hours. Jason announced that they would go inside and eat, then the nightly fun would begin.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers