Lisa and Maddie Pt. 05

Story Info
Jason fucks Maddie.
1.5k words
4.6
13.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

*****

After Lisa, Maddie and Jason ate dinner, they followed Jason to the basement with the sex toys. Upon entering, Jason told Lisa and Maddie to remove their clothes. Both women quickly did so and their naked bodies looked tan and sexy in the bright light. Jason lead them over to a large bed with rope at every corner of it. He ordered Lisa to lay face up on it, then tied her arms and legs, each to a different bedpost, spreading her body like an X. and placed a cloth blindfold over her eyes He then quietly told Maddie, so Lisa could not hear, to feel her mom's ass and remove what she found there. Maddie frowned and looked confused but walked over and reached under her mother's pussy and started feeling Lisa's thick, soft ass. Lisa, felt her daughters soft hand grope her, she immediately knew what she was in for.

To Maddie's surprise, she found a handle where Lisa's asshole should be and slowly started pulling it out. Lisa groaned as the largest part of the plug, about 1.5 inches wide, left her asshole, pulling away from her body, slightly enough of Maddie to notice and find sexy. The rest of the plug came out quickly after the widest part and soon Maddie had the whole thing in her hand. She stood up and gave it to Jason who left to go clean it off upstairs.

Lisa spoke to Maddie, "I'm sorry I got you into this. I thought he would only fuck me and the worst thing that happened to you is you had to hear it. I know your mad at me, but please, just go with it and you won't get punished."

Maddie stood over her mom and thought about her words. She was angry at her mom for putting them in this situation. Maddie responded with,

"We'll see what happens".

Jason returned from cleaning the toy, having heard the end of Lisa's comment began to think about it. He told Maddie to come with him. He led the 18-year-old to the bedroom in the basement that Lisa and Maddie shared last night, not bothering to close the door. Lisa heard her daughter and Jason leave together, in the direction of the basement bedroom and felt her heart drop. She had been hoping that Maddie could get through this without more use. She was very wrong.

Maddie had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen. Her natural thigh gap reveled that her pussy had recovered from last night and was ready for more use. Jason pushed her back onto the bed with her legs still off the edge and began to kiss her as he lay on top. His hands explored her firm c cup breasts, stopping shortly to pinch both of her nipples. He then traced his hand down her toned stomach and felt her growing wetness between her legs. Jason then slipped a single finger into her tight wet hole. Maddie gasped at this but moved her hips in a way that encouraged Jason to slip a second finger in and slide them out. With this, Maddie began to moan and shortly reached orgasm. Jason loved the feeling of her tight teen hole getting so tight that it almost squeezed his fingers out. He removed them and put them in Maddie's mouth, giving her a taste of her own juices. It tasted sweet, and Maddie slurped it off. Jason then undressed and presented his 6.5-inch-long cock.

It was slightly shorter than her ex's and Maddie had sucked him off many times. Maddie began to suck, taking almost his whole cock, and using her tongue. Jason pulled back and said,

"Damn girl, your good at this. Call me daddy from now on."

Maddie smiled mischievously and said, "Thanks, daddy."

While she had not had much sex, she had given several blowjobs.

"You're on the pill right?" Jason asked. Maddie nodded. "Good, because after we finish here, you're going to have a treat for your mom."

Maddie then got back on the bed and Jason spread her legs. He rubbed his cock on her wet and swollen pussy lips, before plunging into her dripping tight pussy. Maddie gasped and began to enjoy the fucking, especially as she neared orgasm. Her moans increased in volume and soon she cried out,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Make me cum daddy!" Jason obliged, and began to rapidly pump his cock in and out of her hole. Maddie yelled as her vagina clamped down on Jason's cock, which was buried as deep as it could go inside her. He began to fill up her pulsating pussy, and their cum mixing together. He slowly pulled out of her and examined his handy work. Maddie lay there breathing heavily. Jason whispered to her,

"Keep all of our cum inside yourself. Go out to where your mom is tied up and have her clean you out while I watch and make sure she does it. Maybe after, you can take out some anger you have against her out on her."

"You heard that?" Maddie asked.

"Yes I did." Jason answered. "Now get up then you can have your fun with her."

Maddie smiled at the thought of the second part of that and stood up and made the short walk out to Lisa.

Lisa had been tied down for almost an hour now, her naked body rising and falling with her breathing. After the plug had been removed, it felt like an eternity before she heard Maddie's first orgasm in the other room. Then she heard the "fuck, fuck, fuck make me cum daddy!" that Maddie had yelled. This part surprised her the most, as Lisa herself had never called Jason daddy. Lisa was pleased with the fact that her daughter was at least cumming and sounding like she had a good time, while at the same time, Lisa also terrible that her daughter was being used the same way she was, as a fuck toy. These thoughts stopped when she felt the bed shift as someone climbed up. Then she felt it shift the other way as someone straddled her head. Lisa then felt a drip of warm liquid splash above her mouth and knew almost immediately that it was Maddie's pussy. This was confirmed, when Maddie lowered her body and placed her pussy over Lisa's mouth and Lisa's nose spread her daughter's toned ass slightly.

"Clean her out Lisa!" Jason commanded from the foot of the bed. Lisa followed the instruction and began to use her tongue to scoop out the cum mixture in her teen daughter's cunt. Lisa expertly used her tongue, with the knowledge only a porn star would have about what both other girls and herself liked.

For Maddie, the feeling of her own mother slurping at her hole was so forbidden, that Maddie found herself getting turned on. She began to moan, as her mother's tongue spread her tender pussy lips and slowly but surely brought her to orgasm. Maddie cried out in shock and pleasure as her pussy shot cum out of it all over her mom's naked body. Maddie was awake for her first squirting orgasm and was shocked at how much came out. Her legs and ass quivered from the intense feeling, making the last bit shake off onto her thighs. After her orgasm subsided, she noticed Jason was holding a whiteboard that said Go find toys to fuck your mom with. Can be whatever you want and you can fuck her as hard as you want. Maddie stood up and went over to inspect the walls lined with sex toys.

For Lisa, she had known that her daughter was a squitter from Maddie's ride on the sybian the previous night. Lisa felt the squirt spray all over her massive tits and stomach with a bit dripping onto her chin and neck, making her entire torso wet. While this happened, she felt her daughter's ass and thighs quiver right above and next to her head. After Maddie's orgasm subsided, Lisa felt the impressions next to her head leave. She wondered what was going to happen next and who it would happen too.

Before Maddie had her orgasm, Jason quietly grabbed a whiteboard, which he frequently used down there as a form of non-verbal communication so his blindfolded girl would not know what was planned. He finished writing just in time to watch Maddie's pussy shoot juice all over her mother's torso and neck. As Maddie began to shake she ended up getting some of her own cum on her thighs, which glistened as they giggled. When she stood up, it began to slowly drip down. After Maddie had left to look for what she wanted to use on her mom, Jason began to massage Lisa's pussy, rubbing a finger over her clit and outer folds. Hiss touch began to quickly make her wet. When Maddie returned several minutes later Jason inspected the toys and smiled at what the little sadist had chosen for her mother. He knew that Maddie was most likely going to use them all on Lisa in a way that would push her pussy to the limits.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers