Lisa and Maddie Pt. 06

Story Info
Maddie punishes Lisa.
2.2k words
4.52
12.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

*****

While Maddie was off searching the walls of the room to use one her mom Lisa Ann, who lay blindfolded and tied to a bed like an X, Jason played with her pussy. Lisa wondered where Maddie was, when she felt Jason's larger hands massaging her flaps. As the stimulation continued, Lisa began to moan and get wet. Her body was still wet with Maddie's squirting orgasm from earlier.

Maddie finally returned with toys in her arms, pressed against her naked c-cup breasts and small nipples. Jason looked at what she picked out with pleasure. It was a magic wand vibrator, its head about 2.25 inches wide and long. A clear glass butt plug that was almost 8 inches long and about 2.5 wide at the widest part. One end was a rounded tip and the other was a handle. The third toy was a blue dildo about 9-inches long and 2.5 inches thick. The last toy surprised Jason. It was a pink clear plastic, slightly curved knobby dildo. It was a foot long and each knob flared out starting at 2 inches at the heads to the largest at 4 inches in the very middle. Jason stopped playing with Lisa's now wet hole and wrote to Maddie on his whiteboard, she is getting wet and is now all yours. You can go as long as you like as hard as you like. He let Maddie read this then crouched down next to the sexy teen. Watching and waiting to see what she would do.

Lisa felt Jason's hand stop playing with her pussy, which made her disappointed and worried. She had been getting very wet and ready for orgasm and she had not heard from Maddie in a long time now. Then she heard the familiar sound of a magic wand start up and be pressed against her moist slit. She began to moan in pleasure.

Jason watched as the sexy naked teen placed the toys on the floor next to the bed and lean over her mom's thick thigh to place the head of the magic wand against Lisa's moist slit. Maddie moved it up and down, slowly bringing Lisa to an orgasm. Jason watched in anticipation as Maddie made her mother cum. Then as Maddie rotated the head of the vibrator so that all parts were wet with Lisa's juices. Maddie then climbed in between her mother's legs and started to push the 2.25-inch head inside Lisa's pussy. Jason was surprised at this but watched in anticipation. The moist hole resisted slightly, but after Maddie pushed for a minute, the whole head slipped inside pushed cum out, spraying it everywhere. During this, Lisa groaned as her hole was stretched wide, then at the new feeling of the head vibrating inside her.

"Jason take it out. It's too much." Lisa moaned. Jason figured this was as good of a time as any to show Lisa who was the one abusing her. Jason slowly untied the blindfold and Lisa looked up at him, breathing heavily, and became confused. Then she glanced between her legs and saw Maddie holding the magic wand with two hands, rotating it around inside of Lisa. Maddie turned it off, leaving the head inside of her mother. Lisa, still breathing heavily said, "Maddie, what are you doing? Is this because you're mad at me?"

Maddie answered, "Yes. I'm here away from my friends and essentially a sex toy for your boyfriend. This is how I'm getting back at you." Maddie then tugged at the wand, removing it from Lisa with a slurping noise. Then she picked up the clear 8-inch-long, butt plug and showed it to her mom before lowering it to the wet hole in front of her and resting the head at the opening. Lisa, unsure of what Maddie was planning relaxed both of her holes, knowing that the 2.5 max width would hurt no matter which hole it entered. Maddie looked her mom in the eyes and pushed the plug deep inside of her pussy. Lisa gasped at the depth it reached so quickly as well as the 2.5-inch girth of the toy. Maddie swiftly pulled it out before ramming it back in again. She repeated this motion, looking into her mother's eyes the whole time. 10 minutes later of rapid pumping, Maddie left the toy sticking half way out. Lisa began to slow her breathing and lay there waiting for whatever came next.

Maddie paused to rest her tired arms from all of the pumping. After about 2 minutes into the toy fucking, her mom's stretching hole was able to take it with little resistance. Jason walked over and examined Lisa's cunt. It was red from the use as well as dripping with cum, which had made a small puddle on the bed. He then slapped the plug so that it was forced all the way inside of Lisa. She yelled out at the sudden intrusion. Jason then pulled it out and placed it on the floor. He then handed the 9-inch-long, 2.5-inch-thick dildo to Maddie. Lisa saw it and knew her poor pussy was in for a lot more use that night. Maddie pushed it in slowly, twisting it and making Lisa moan. Lisa knew she could take it, as it was shaped like a normal cock and she had taken ones this size before during her films. When it reached the maximum depth, Maddie kept pushing and the suction cup base slipped inside. Maddie pushed hard and felt her mom's hole begin to resist the deeper penetration. Maddie tried to pull the dildo out but was not strong enough to do so.

"Mom, you have to push it out now." Maddie ordered and Lisa began to squeeze with her muscles. After a few minutes, the base popped out, covered in juices. Lisa began to push again, and after 5 minutes, the hole length was out, with just the head resting inside. Maddie pulled it away and handed it to Jason, who handed her the final toy. It was a clear pink plastic with two heads, each being 2 inches wide and increasing towards the middle out to 4 inches wide. Lisa knew this toy was going to be a struggle for her to take being so wide and long. Maddie pushed it through Lisa's wet and well fucked hole. Lisa groaned loudly as the first knob pushed its way inside with ease, followed by a second, which began to stretch her. Maddie continued to push the toy inside her mother. Lisa got a brief break when each new knob passed inside her and she was back to the thinner part connecting them. After a short time, Lisa knew what was next, the largest knob on the toy. Maddie spit on the toy to lube it up and gave the knob a rub. Then she worked on forcing it into her mother's cunt. Lisa felt her pussy stretch wide around the new intrusion. In all her years in porn, she had never had anything 4 inches wide inside of her hole. However, Maddie was determined and kept pushing the toy, and Lisa's pussy stretched around it and finally swallowed it. Maddie managed to get the next smaller knob in before she couldn't push any further. Maddie quickly pulled the toy out, and seeing that it was covered with her mom's juices, pushed it back into her depths and began to fuck her with it. a

Jason watched Maddie fuck her mother with the toy. Each thrust made it slipped a little deeper inside of Lisa. Lisa moaned as her pussy was stretched both inward and wide around the large knobs. Lisa gasped as the toy reached her maximum depth about 10 inches deep and began to pound into her cervix. Maddie, hitting resistance, began to fuck Lisa with the toy as fast as she could, holding onto the other end. Lisa cried out in pleasure and pain as the violent fucking made her cum. Maddie pulled the toy out and examined it, noting that her mother's white cum had gathered in between each knob, and slowly dripped off. Maddie thrust the toy deep back inside her mother and looked at Jason, who stood there once again hard.

"Good job Maddie." He said, "go get some rest and I'll help your mom to our room. See you in the morning to do some shopping." Maddie got curious as to what he meant by that, but was excited to leave the house. She left and went up to her room to clean up. After she left, Jason walked over to Lisa and untied her limbs. Lisa weakly stretched her arms and legs as they were all untied, then sat up as Jason slowly pulled the knobbed dildo out of her sopping hole. Lisa winced when the 4-inch-wide knob exited her, pulling with it her juices and cum. After the toy left her, Lisa then bent down to examine her sore hole. It was a bright red and gaped open, from the repeated use and stretching. Lisa knew from her porn career that it would return to normal in a few days.

While sitting there for a minute, Lisa finally spoke weakly, "Why the fuck did you let her do that? I've been stretched out." Before Jason answered, Lisa mused, "I knew she was angry about the move but not that angry." Lisa had now moved to the edge of the bed next to Jason, who had sat down. They sat in silence for a moment.

Jason finally responded, "give it a bit of time, you'll tighten back up and when that happens you can do the same thing to her."

"But she's my daughter. We can't just do this to each other."

Jason looked over Lisa's used hole and slipped a finger in. After the stretching it had taken, Lisa barely even felt it, but looked down anyway. Jason spoke, "Lisa, if you don't punish Maddie when I tell you too, I will do what she did on both of you. You doing it at least controls how much happens to her."

Lisa sat in silence and absorbed what Jason said before responding, "I guess I know what I have to do then."

Jason nodded and said, "Good choice. Now you can't mention this plan to Maddie. I want her to be as surprised as you were." Lisa agreed and stood up. "Oh Lisa, one last thing. Tomorrow I'm taking Maddie to the sex shop to buy her some new outfits. I hope you don't mind."

Lisa simply said "Just make her look good." Then she turned and walked up stairs, while Jason began to clean up the mess the two women had made. Lisa really disagreed with Maddie getting involved. She had come here hoping to keep Maddie and herself safe, instead Maddie was now going to be fucked like Lisa was. Lisa reached Maddie's room, and heard sobbing. She pushed the door open and came in, seeing Maddie lying on her bed, still naked and crying. Lisa pulled Maddie up and pulled her up to hug her. Maddie pressed her head against her naked mother's chest. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other.

"I'm so sorry Mom." Maddie said shaking. "I was just so angry at you for all of this and now I have to be treated like a slut to keep living here." Lisa felt her daughter's tears drip onto her bosom and begin to roll down.

Lisa shushed Maddie gently and began to rub her back. "It's okay Maddie. If I was you, I would be mad at me too. I'm mad at myself for letting this happen to you."

Maddie sobbed, "But your pussy. I ruined it."

Lisa smiled and laughed slightly at this, "Don't worry about that. A few days of rest and It'll be as good as new. Besides, before that last toy, I was doing fine. Now let me show you one thing you can do when really loose like this."

Maddie looked at her mom curiously and wondered. Lisa laid back on the bed and spread the sore hole open with her hands. "Try to get your whole hand inside me." Maddie looked at Lisa like she was crazy but made a fist and began to push. With a grunt and a slight popping noise, Lisa's cavern swallowed Maddie's fist. Maddie twisted it around and explored the hole which she left over 18 years ago. Maddie then pulled it out, amazed and saw it was covered in her mom's juices. Lisa saw her examining her fist then Lisa's cunt. "Fisting is something I had to do for some of my movies. I had to do similar stretching to prepare for it. I just want you to feel better about what you did. I know you don't like hearing about it, but just know that I'm not angry."

Lisa sat up and hugged her daughter. Maddie returned the hug, and Lisa felt Maddie's wet fist on her back. "Now let's get cleaned up before Jason comes and makes us do something." Maddie agreed and both women left for the shower.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers