Lisa and Maddie Pt. 07

Story Info
Maddie doesn't follow directions.
2.4k words
4.45
9.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

*****

Maddie woke up the next morning with someone knocking on her door. She groaned and sat up. Her white tee shirt and short gym shorts that she slept in covered her body. Her straight black hair was a mess. She wore no underwear. "Come in." She said sleepily. Jason entered the room and Maddie instinctively covered her boobs. Jason saw this and laughed.

"I've seen them before, you don't need to cover up." Jason said. Maddie lowered her arms and her perky nipples were visible through her thin shirt. "That's better. I don't want a sexy girl such as yourself from covering up all the time like you do now." Maddie thought about the collection of shirts, skirts, leggings and pants she owned. None of them left a lot to the imagination. Jason continued, "You remember that fishnet bodysuit your mother was wearing the first time we played?" Maddie was disgusted at his phrasing but nodded. "We need to get you some clothes like that. Get ready and meet me downstairs."

Maddie dressed in a solid blue bra and panties, skin tight leggings, which showed off her shapely ass very well and a white crop top that showed off her stomach. "Maybe if I dress like this, Jason won't make me buy that much lingerie." She said softly to herself. She then walked downstairs and met Jason near the front door. Jason opened the door for her and told her to go to the garage. Maddie did as was instructed and Jason followed, staring at her tight teen ass. He got hard just looking at the young girl.

Maddie knew what Jason was looking at. She gave him a few teasing movements of her hips, and upon entering the garage, Maddie saw several sports cars. Jason used the remote start and he and Maddie both entered the car. "For such an innocent girl, you sure know how to tease." Jason commented.

Maddie smiled and said, "You know when you and my mom went down to the room that first time, I knew you were staring at my ass then too. I didn't mind, but I had no idea how far we would end up going."

Jason agreed but thought to himself, "You don't know what is still in store for the future." He then began to drive to the sex shop. He and Maddie talked a bit about sex on the way there, mainly focusing on what little Maddie had done before. When Maddie said she rarely watched porn, and only watched one of her mom's videos because of a dare, Jason began to get an idea.

Lisa woke up, pussy sore from the abuse from last night. She walked around wearing a silky white night gown. Both Jason and Maddie were gone, and Lisa remembered that they went off to the sex shop. Lisa decided she should go check herself out in a mirror. Upon reaching her and Jason's shared bathroom, she dropped her robe and looked at her body in the mirror. She looked good except for her pussy, which was still a bit red from what it went through. Lisa reached down and found it sensitive, and upon slipping a finger inside, she found it was still loose, but slowly tightening back up. Lisa had forgiven Maddie for what she did but that didn't mean that her daughter was off the hook. Lisa thought about getting dressed, but finally decided on a tight, low cut one-piece black bathing suit. She left the house to go lay by the pool in the warm sun.

Upon arriving at the sex shop, Jason led Maddie inside and told her to buy several things, and some others that she found sexy. Maddie left to shop while Jason talked to the owner.

"That's the daughter. She is really fun to play with." Jason whispered to him.

"I bet. Think I could feel her up a bit. Maybe get her in something nice first?" The owner asked.

"Sure. If she doesn't, she will get a punishment anyway."

Maddie finished buying lingerie. She picked out Massage oil, several black body stockings, some stockings that only covered her torso, a schoolgirl outfit and a nurse outfit. Jason paid for it and then turned to Maddie and said, "I want you to put the body stocking on right here." Maddie looked at him shocked. "I don't want to punish you, but I will." Maddie suddenly found the motivation. She slipped off her shirt and leggings, standing there in only her bra and panties.

"Those too" Jason commanded. Maddie looked between him and the owner, who stared at her young, tight body with interest. Maddie slipped of her bra, exposing her medium breasts and small perky nipples to the air. Her nipples quickly hardened into points. She then dropped her panties and stepped out of them. Jason tossed her a body stocking, and Maddie began to put it on. When she was finished, the young woman stood before the men, the sheer black material covering nothing, except for a few thicker areas by her sides that were not see through.

Jason spoke to the owner, "Go feel her. Get her to suck you off." Maddie heard this and watched nervously as the owner approached the young girl, his hands exploring her body. He felt her mound through the see through black material. Maddie shuddered as his hands touched her. He then pinched both of her hard nipples, before giving her ass a squeeze.

"Well, start sucking!" the owner told her. Maddie dropped to her knees and started unzipping his khakis. She then lowered them and his boxers, before pulling out a 7-inch cock. She rested the head at her mouth and began to slip it inside, when the man suddenly grabbed the back of her head and began to throat fuck her. Maddie gagged as his member pounded at the back of her throat, and with each pull out, Maddie's spit coated his cock. Maddie closed her eyes and shortly later, after a few minutes of throat fucking the girl, the man shot his load into her young mouth. Maddie having tasted cum before knew the taste but was unprepared.

Jason saw her struggling and said, "If you don't swallow it all, you're getting punished. Maddie struggled and tried her hardest. However, when his cock left her mouth, it pulled a bit of cum with it, which landed in the middle of her thigh. Jason looked at it, then at Maddie who kneeled there looking upset. "Get in the car and we'll decide your punishment." The owner pulled up his pants and watched her ass move side to side as she walked out.

"Well," the owner said, "that was fun."

Jason replied, "I'm glad, but now I have to punish her. I have a pretty good idea of what to do though." Jason picked up the shopping bags full of lingerie and tossed Maddie's clothes into one. He then put them in the trunk and climbed in the car. Maddie sat in the passenger seat, still in her body stocking, crying.

She looked at Jason with red puffy eyes and said, "Please don't punish me. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again."

Jason put his arm around the shaking girl and hugged her, close, feeling her tits against his body. He spoke, "Since that wasn't entirely your fault, it will be a small punishment. But I'm only letting you off easy this one time."

Maddie thanked him and slowly began to stop crying. Jason started the car and they drove home. For Maddie, the car ride was long, as she was preparing herself for whatever lay in store. Upon arriving home, Jason told the girl to put on a bathing suit and meet him in his room. Maddie went to her room and quickly changed, putting on a white top and white and blue patterned bottoms. Like most bikinis that Maddie wore, her ass swallowed the back half of it, exposing her sexy ass to the air. Maddie opened the door slowly and said, "Daddy?"

Jason walked out of the bathroom, holding something behind his back. Maddie stood there looking at him, wondering what it was. "Drop the bikini bottoms." Jason ordered. Maddie complied and her thick pussy lips were exposed to the air. Jason took his left arm and showed her what he was holding. It was a silvery metal and about the length and width of Maddie's thumb. Maddie looked it over, wondering what purpose it served.

Jason spoke, "This is a bullet vibrator, designed to be small and unnoticeable. Your punishment is that you have to leave it inside of you for the next hour. If your mom knows this is inside of you before it turns 5:00 pm, then you get a much harder punishment. You have to spend that time with her by the pool to make it a real challenge. Understand?"

"Yes" Maddie answered, wondering how hard this would really be.

Jason gave her a wicked, knowing smile and twisted the bottom of it, causing it to vibrate, then positioned it at her pussy. He then slowly inserted it until it was half way in. At which point, he put a single finger at the end of it and pushed it into her depths. Maddie groaned from the new feeling of the vibrator against her g-spot, and she felt herself getting wet. Jason slipped his finger out and her pussy lips closed up on themselves and Maddie began to moan from the new kind of stimulation. Before Jason had time to say anything Maddie rushed into the tub, and moaned loudly as squirt shot out of her pussy into the tub. Her legs quivered as the hot, clear liquid gushed from her moistening pussy. After the orgasm subsided, she then stood there breathing heavily as the bullet continued to vibrate inside her.

Jason stared in thought for a second, watching the teen be troubled by what was inside her. "You are free to cum, just don't let your mom find out." Now follow me outside to join her." Maddie's legs shook from her orgasm as she stood up and retrieved her bikini bottoms. She put them on and followed Jason outside, and soon all they covered was her pussy with the toy still inside, both ass cheeks still visible.

Maddie had no idea how she was going to stay silent. It took all of her will power to keep from moaning, even when she wasn't about to cum. She didn't think she could last another 55 minutes with it inside her without moaning. They reached the outside and Lisa looked up at her daughter, who looked distressed.

"Maddie, what's wrong?" Lisa asked with a look of concern on her face. Maddie's face was very pale.

"Nothing. It's just..." She paused and Jason looked at her. "I had to wear a body stocking on the way back and I'm worried someone might have seen me."

Lisa sighed and looked at Jason as Maddie laid down, then spoke, "Just keep her safe Jason. I guess I'm fine with you fucking her, but just nothing extreme." Jason agreed to this, watching Maddie closely as he laid on the pool chair next to her. Maddie laid with her face up turned to look at him as she mouthed Fuck. I can feel myself getting ready to cum again. Jason thought about the young girl potentially failing her punishment. Maddie squeezed her legs together and put her hand in her mouth to stop from crying out. Jason watched as she shifted her whole body so her ass was pointed at Lisa. Jason watched as Maddie's bikini bottoms turned wet with cum. Maddie exhaled heavily after it subsided. She lay there shuttering slightly, as pleasure and worry rolled over her body. Jason looked at his phone, she only had another 25 minutes.

For Maddie, the ordeal was full of worry and dread. After the first orgasm outside shook her, she felt her bottoms get soaking wet. The bullet continued to vibrate inside her tight hole. Maddie came once more with about 5 minutes left in the punishment. Her squirt was now running down her ass, moistening her whole sexy ass. Lisa, was napping, so she did not question why her daughter's ass was soaking wet. Finally, after the hour ended, Jason woke Lisa and said, "Lisa, I think Maddie has something she wants to show you." Lisa looked confused, but watched as Maddie shakily stood up. She rolled over as Maddie walked in front of Lisa's head.

"Why are your legs and ass dripping wet?" Lisa asked, looking concerned. Maddie didn't answer and dropped her bottoms and dropped them onto her mom's stomach where they stuck with a wet splat noise. Lisa looked up between her daughter's legs, as Maddie straddled her face. Maddie's outer pussy lips were swollen and glistening from cumming so many times. Some cum dripped onto Lisa's face as she watched with concern as her daughter reached inside of her own sopping wet hole with two fingers, groaning while she did so. Maddie then began to pull out a small silver bullet, with a slurping noise as it passed out of her body. Lisa saw her daughter's two fingers reach inside of herself, forcing more liquid out of her hole. She then watched as a small glint of silver metal began to emerge from Maddie's cunt. When it popped free, Maddie gasped as cum, held in place by the little vibrator poured out onto her mother's face.

Maddie then turned it off and placed it next to her mother. Lisa asked, "How long was that inside you? Why was that inside you?"

Maddie finally happy she was free of her punishment said, "It was my punishment for getting cum on my body stocking." Then she told Lisa about the owner groping her and playing with her. Lisa began to get wet from her daughter telling her how she was used like a slut.

When she was done, Lisa said, "Good job baby, doing all that. Hopefully you feel sexy about it."

"And enjoyed the vibrator." Jason added. The three were silent for a moment until Jason again spoke, "Maddie, for completing your punishment, take the night off and relax. You too Lisa, you could still tighten up a bit I bet."

With that, both women breathed a sigh of relief as they got to rest. Maddie picked up her soaked bottoms, and without bothering to put them on, walked inside, her ass swaying from side to side as she left the pool area to return to the house.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers