Lisa and Maddie Pt. 08

Story Info
Lisa and Maddie play together.
2k words
4.39
15k
12
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

*****

After she got inside, Maddie quickly went to her bathroom and collapsed on the tile floor. She took off her bikini top and put it by her dripping bottoms in the corner, she then used the floor to ceiling mirror across from the shower to examine her pussy. She was still dripping wet, the cum on her legs was beginning to dry. Her lips were red from orgasms. Maddie had enjoyed the last hour with the toy inside her. Her orgasms were powerful and she managed to keep quiet in front of her mom, which surprised her greatly. She slipped a finger inside of her pussy, which was still dripping wet. When the finger was removed, strands of her cum connected it to her pussy still. Maddie slurped her cum off of her finger, enjoying the sweet taste of her young pussy.

Maddie then stood up and began to take a shower, cleaning her cum off of herself, letting the hot water run over her body.

Back outside, Lisa still lay there, having just watched her daughter remove the bullet vibrator from her tight pussy. Lisa had felt herself get wet watching from below as Maddie tugged the silver metal out of her. Lisa reached down and touched her pussy, feeling it's warmth through her black one-piece bathing suit. Knowing her daughter had had that inside herself for an hour was making Lisa very horny. Jason was watching Lisa with interest. Lisa noticed and stopped.

Jason said, "Don't stop! I was enjoying that. Almost as much as you enjoyed Maddie pulling the bullet from her pussy."

Lisa turned red from embarrassment. This is my daughter, I shouldn't feel like this. Lisa thought to herself. To Jason she just sighed, then said, "Maddie and I have a weird relationship. It's nothing like a typical mother-daughter relationship. We are more like distant relatives, from the way we feel about each other."

Jason sat up and said, "No judgements here. If seeing that turned you on and you want to do something about it go ahead. Just let me know if you want to do anything with me."

Lisa nodded then said, "I think I'm I want to go see Maddie after I get hornier. I hope she wants this as much as I do. You can watch if you want." Jason looked pleased as Lisa slipped out of her black one-piece and started rubbing her large tits and pussy. She looked and saw the bullet Vibrator was still next to her. She turned it on and rubbed it over her entrance. As the vibrations spread over her pussy, she started getting wetter. Then she pushed it into her pussy, past the entrance and into her depths. With nothing sticking out, it was unnoticeable. Jason watched and became very hard. Lisa then put her one piece back on and walked inside.

Before going in, Lisa said, "Jason, go into your bathroom and hide in the closet and watch us through the wooden slits in the door. I'm going to get Maddie and hopefully play with her in there."

Jason agreed and got into place in the master bathroom, looking through the wooden slits in the door. Lisa went to Maddie's room, knocking lightly. "Come in" the voice on the other side said, and Lisa walked in. Maddie had finished her shower and was wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet, while her body had mostly dried. She was sitting in the middle of the floor. Lisa walked in and joined her on the floor. She looked over her daughter's tan and sexy body.

"We need to talk." Lisa said. Maddie agreed and Lisa started, "I want you to know that this is not how I planned on things turning out. Although it seems you enjoyed today."

"I did. I never thought I would have that vibrator inside me for so long and be able to keep quiet with it." Maddie answered. "I enjoyed it more than I thought I would."

Lisa smiled, "I'm glad. But there is something I need to tell you." Before Maddie could ask what, Lisa continued, "Seeing you experience this is making me very horny, as you can probably tell." Both women looked at Lisa's crotch and saw a wet patch. Lisa continued, "I want to have fun. Just the two of us, no Jason or anything."

Maddie's thoughts were shooting rapid fire. Her mom wanted to have sex with her. Maddie looked at her mom confused, as Lisa moved in for a kiss. Maddie found herself kissing her own mom on the lips. Lisa's hand took the towel away from her daughter's body and Lisa pulled them both up.

Lisa whispered to her daughter, "Let's go into my bath tub. It's bigger and if you squirt there won't be much of a cleanup." Maddie, still confused slightly agreed and followed Lisa into the master bathroom, watching Lisa's large ass sway as she lead the way into the large tub.

From his hiding spot, Jason watched as the two women entered. Lisa turned to Maddie and dropped her one piece. Maddie watched, unsure of what to do. Lisa looked at her and asked, "Never been with a woman?" Maddie shook her head, not taking her eyes off of Lisa's ample breasts, or trimmed pussy. Seeing her daughter's response Lisa said, "Well let me show you then." She then pushed Maddie against the far shower wall and slid her hands over her daughter's tits, giving each nipple a little squeeze. Maddie sighed with this and relaxed her body. Lisa took this as a sign that she was enjoying it and moved her hands down and cupped Maddie's pussy.

Maddie was enjoying the sensation of being played with, however, her mother doing it was something completely new to her. The very idea of it was making her horny. Lisa suddenly pulled away from her and gasped. Maddie looked confused at first, and asked "What's wrong?"

"I'm... cumming!" Lisa gasped out, through her orgasm. She moaned and breathed heavily for a moment, while Maddie stood there confused. As her orgasm subsided Lisa said to Maddie, "Kneel down in front of me and reach inside me. I think you'll like what you find."

Maddie obeyed and kneeled in front of her mom, who had leaned against the wall for support. Maddie stared at the hole she had left over 18 years ago, that had seen countless cocks and toys, during Lisa's long porn career. The big, meaty entrance was dripping with her cum. Maddie gingerly reached a finger to touch the outside of it, feeling her mother's wetness. She then slipped it inside Lisa's sopping wet pussy, feeling something vibrating. Maddie, smiling at the feeling, pushed another finger in and gripped the bullet vibrator that had been inside her own pussy not long ago.

Maddie gave a slight tug, and the vibrator began to slide easily out of Lisa's well moistened hole. The silver metal gleamed with cum and pussy juices as it slid out. Maddie commented, "wow mom, I guess you got turned on by what you saw!"

Lisa nodded as the vibrator left her, and Maddie stood up and spoke while giggling, "Well, I guess we have something to play with now." She said those words and turned it off as Lisa moved in to kiss her daughter on the lips. Maddie was expecting this and they exchanged tongues, as Lisa pushed Maddie back to lay face up on the bottom of the large tub. Maddie was visibly aroused, and Lisa took notice as her daughter's juices began to drip out of her pussy lips. Maddie noticed what Lisa saw and said, "I know you're my mom, but I think this is really hot."

"I know it feels wrong, but I'm glad we are both enjoying this." Lisa responded as she ran her hands over her daughter's toned and sexy body, giving each nipple a small pinch. Maddie moaned slightly. Then Lisa's hands traveled down her daughter's stomach, to her shaven pussy. She rubbed a finger vertically over the opening, and Maddie shivered. Lisa then kissed the warm, wet hole and Maddie let out a moan of pleasure. Lisa then turned around and positioned her pussy above her daughters face, her own mouth exploring Maddie's pussy. Maddie licked Lisa's pussy, tasting her mother's cum. She enjoyed the taste of the forbidden juices more than she thought she would. She soon began to feel it with her hands too, while Lisa expertly ate and rubbed Maddie's young tight hole. Both women would occasionally slip a finger inside the other and taste the cum and juices. Maddie came while Lisa's finger was inside her. Lisa felt her one finger held in place while Maddie's vagina muscles clenched and tried to get the finger to cum.

Lisa then pulled off of her daughter's face and removed her finger. She had Maddie taste her own cum. Maddie liked the taste of her own young pussy more than her mom's. Lisa then had an idea, "Let's use the bullet on both of our holes at the same time and make ourselves cum." Lisa picked up the vibrator still dripping with her cum from earlier, and turned it on. Then she sat up and placed her pussy very close to her daughter's, putting the vibrator on both of their wet holes at the same time. Maddie moved closer to her mom, keeping the vibrator in place with both of their cunts and allowing their hands to support their upper bodies if they chose to lay back. Lisa came hard, her cum coating the vibrator between the two women, making it slippery with cum. Maddie's breathing and moans soon became irregular as she neared orgasm.

She started to lean back but Lisa grabbed the back of her head and said, "Look me in the eyes when you cum." Maddie did as was told and stared into her mother's eyes as she squirted.

"Fuck... ohhhhh... fuck!" Maddie moaned as she came. The vibrator at the entrance to her hole caused the squirt to shoot over the two of them. It coated their torsos and legs. Lisa laughed as Maddie's thighs and ass shook from the powerful orgasm. After her daughter's orgasm subsided, Lisa reached down her soaked body and turned the bullet vibrator off and placed it outside the tub.

Lisa said to her daughter, "Let's clean up. I'm soaked from your cum."

Maddie blushed and said, "I'm sorry. It just felt so good."

Lisa responded, "Don't apologize! There is nothing wrong with letting yourself cum. I'm just glad to have helped you do it." Then she stood up and helped Maddie to her feet. Maddie stood, supporting herself using the wall and Lisa. Lisa turned the showerhead on and warm water poured over the two women, who cleaned themselves and the other one. Neither cared if a hand groped them. After the two were cleaned of cum, they toweled off and stepped out of the shower.

Maddie said, "That was fun, but I think I'll take the rest of the night off."

Lisa agreed and Maddie left the room. Jason waited a moment then came out of his hiding spot and said to Lisa, "That was a hell of a show! I loved every second of that!"

"I did too. I think Maddie did as well, based off of how much she came." Lisa laughed. Both Jason and Lisa then went off to relax for the night.

In her room, Maddie was feeling conflicted. On one hand, she really enjoyed what her and her mother did together. The actions were so different and a massive turn on that Maddie was still dripping wet. However, she was also worried that if Jason had known about this, that he would make them do it in front of him. Maddie did not want an audience.

As she lay in bed on her phone, she heard Lisa moaning from the master bedroom. After what her and her mother had just done, hearing it didn't bother Maddie as much as it used to.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers