Lisa and Maddie Pt. 10

Story Info
Jason explains a new event.
1.8k words
4.42
6.8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When Maddie got untied, she got up slowly, sore from the abuse her pussy had taken. She then stood up, and began to limp, because her pussy felt stretched and different than before. Her mom quickly caught up to her. Lisa whispered, "I'm sorry for that and I hope you'll forgive me after some time. I did that because if I didn't Jason would have done worse to you. You know I love you right?" Maddie said nothing and left the basement, as Lisa put her arm around her daughter.

Maddie looked at her and said, "I love you too, but... fuck... that was..."

After Maddie trailed off the two of them had reached Maddie's bedroom door. Lisa hugged her daughter and pulled her close, "Just rest for a few days, you'll feel better in a day or two." With that, Lisa kissed her on the head and walked off to the master bedroom. Maddie entered her room and closed the door behind her. She removed her body stocking and tossed it in with her dirty laundry, but not before smelling it out of curiosity. It smelled like a mixture of sweat and pussy she thought to herself.

She then went into her bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind herself. She then got out a handheld mirror and held it up to her pussy. What she saw shocked her and made her upset. It was red, from all of the abuse and hung open. Maddie's pussy normally had a very small opening, but she could see deep inside herself using the mirror. Out of curiosity, she inserted a finger into her gaping hole and felt distressed as her pussy no longer gripped it, instead, she found she could easily fit 4 of her own fingers in her once tight hole. Maddie found herself praying that what her mother told her about rest and tightening back up was true. Maddie then decided to wash away what happened and took a shower.

After walking away from Maddie, Lisa also headed towards her bathroom. While she hadn't exactly enjoyed stretching Maddie's pussy, it had made her slightly wet and turned on. Lisa removed her body stocking and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over her body and wash away the sweat and cum. She wasn't really focused on any of that and more focused on her squirting orgasm. Her first ever, she had while fucking herself and her daughter with a double headed dildo. She felt ashamed, but at the same time, she wanted more, to feel that sensation again.

Jason walked in on Lisa in the shower and joined her. "Good job with Maddie today. I think the two of you enjoyed it."

"I can only speak for myself, but that was possibly the most intense orgasm I've ever had." Lisa responded. Jason nodded in agreement, letting his hands caress Lisa's ass.

"You know after what happened Maddie is going to need rest right?" Jason asked Lisa. Then without waiting for a response he said "That means you're going to have to do all the work for a little bit."

Lisa nodded, and slipped a finger into her pussy, feeling its wetness, then reached through her legs and grabbed Jason's erect cock, and pulled it between her thighs. She let her clit rub on his shaft, coating his cock with her juices, while he slowly rubbed it between her thighs. Lisa's large ass squished into his pelvis while he gently thrusted between her thighs. Lisa sighed, as Jason's cock moistened her already wet pussy. His hands groped her large tits or ass, sometimes pinching one of her nipples making Lisa gasp.

Jason reached down and turned the shower off, and the two of them stood there. Lisa, very horny and wanting stimulation stepped away from Jason and lifted her left leg up onto the ledge od the bath tub, giving Jason a view of her sopping cunt. "Fuck me. Make me cum!" Lisa told him.

Jason stepped towards Lisa and rubbed his hand over her opening. Then he stepped behind her and placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, rubbing his head in between her lips, teasing her. Then as he thrust deep into Lisa's wet cavern, she gasped, enjoying the feeling of his cock slowly sliding in and out of her. Jason looked down at his cock after one thrust and saw that it was already coated with juices. He reached around and rubbed her clit with one finger, playing with it, while he fucked her.

Lisa's gasps turned into moans as she neared orgasm. Her mind went blank and her legs began to feel weak. Suddenly, Lisa cried out as she felt a rush of liquid leaving her pussy. It splattered all over the wall, and her legs and feet, while a little ended up on Jason. Jason, seeing Lisa's enjoyment, decided to pick up the pace and began to pound in and out of her dripping hole quickly. Lisa, recovering from her orgasm, realized that Jason was thrusting very quickly. She gasped each time his cock entered her. She then felt it tense up, and shoot his hot cum deep in her. She felt each individual strand coating the inside of her, filling her pussy almost to maximum capacity.

Lisa moaned as Jason pulled out of her. She then turned around and clenched her vagina muscles. Using a combination of gravity and her muscles, a the thick white cum began to exit, dripping down in one thick strand. Lisa put her hand down to stop it from falling. Then she continued to squeeze, and suddenly a large glob left, followed by another. Lisa then cupped her hand and brought the mixture of her cum and Jason's to her mouth. She then greedily drank the viscous liquid with a slurping noise. The mixed juices mostly ended up in her mouth with some dripping down her body. After she finished gulping down the cum, Lisa looked at Jason and said, laughing, "It looks like we need to shower again!"

Jason laughed and agreed as he turned the shower back on and let the hot water wash over the two of them. They then cleaned each other off, coating the others body with soap, hands just feeling each other. They then rinsed off and toweled each other off. After they were dry and wearing matching bathrobes, Lisa stood and said, "I'm going to check on Maddie. I'll be right back."

With that, she left and knocked gently on Maddie's door. "Come in" a voice said from behind the door. Lisa opened the door, walked in and closed it behind her. Maddie was sitting on the edge of her bed wearing a white tee shirt and black running shorts. Maddie looked at her mother unsure of what she wanted.

"How are you doing? You feel alright?" Lisa asked.

"I'm okay I guess. My pussy feels so weird, like I can fit four fingers inside it." Maddie responded.

"You felt how loose you were? Let me see." Lisa told her daughter. Maddie hesitated and dropped her shorts, exposing her pussy. Lisa got down on her knees and got close to her daughter's pussy. She saw that the puffy lips were red from all the attention her hole received. Also, where before the lips pressed together, there was now almost a 1-inch gap between the two. Lisa rubbed Maddie's clit, and Maddie sighed instinctively, before asking, "What are you doing?"

You remember the other day after you did this to me, then I let you fist me? I'm doing the same thing to you." Lisa answered.

Maddie looked worried but accepted her fate. She laid back on the bed so she didn't have to look at what was happening. Lisa started with 2 fingers, inserting both into Maddie's rapidly moistening pussy. Lisa found that they barely touched the walls, so she pulled them out and moistened four fingers in her mouth. She then plunged them into her daughter. Maddie grunted at the sudden intrusion. Lisa felt Maddie's inner walls squeeze her fingers tightly. Lisa slid them slowly in and out of her daughter. When Lisa felt her daughter was sufficiently wet, she pulled her fingers out before balling her and into a fist and placed it at Maddie's entrance. She then said, "Sit up for this part."

Maddie obliged and saw Lisa's fist. Lisa then slowly pushed it into the waiting pussy. Both mother and daughter watched as Lisa quickly encountered resistance as her fist tried to push past the lips. They sank inside, pushed by the fist, which after it passed into Maddie, the lips moved back into place and hugged Lisa's wrist tightly. As the fist entered her, Maddie gasped in shock and pleasure at the surprisingly good feeling that the fist made. Lisa then began to slowly pull it out, tugging Maddie's pussy lips from her body. The lips hugged Lisa's fist tightly, until they snapped back into place. Lisa held her fist up for Maddie to see. Lisa then said, "This was just inside you. Your turning into the sexually confident woman I knew you one day would."

Maddie wasn't sure whether she should take this as a compliment or not. Lisa then went on to say, "Rest your pussy now to let it tighten back up. I'm sure Jason will want to get back to it as soon as possible." Lisa then stood, kissed Maddie's head and walked out, leaving Maddie's shorts around her ankles.

For both women, the next few days passed quickly. Neither one of them had to do anything sexual, which they thought was a bit strange. As the day's passed, Maddie felt herself get tighter, until she returned to feeling full with her one finger. On the 4th day of both women doing nothing, Jason had an announcement. When Lisa and Maddie were eating dinner with him he said to the two of them, "Tomorrow, I am having a party with four people. Two have requested to play with Lisa and the other two have requested Maddie. I will tell you how they requested you dress tomorrow individually. They can do anything they want to you, but if anything makes you uncomfortable, let me know and we can address the problem. Do you both understand?" Both women nodded.

Lisa clearly looked excited for this. She had been in group situations in her porn career before. Maddie on the other hand, looked nervous. She had only ever been with one person at a time before. The idea of having four of them in front of her at the same time made her worried.

When they finished eating, Jason said, "You girls should get to sleep. You have a long day tomorrow."

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers