Lisa and Maddie Pt. 13

Story Info
Lisa meets a new woman.
3.1k words
4.41
7.4k
4
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

This story takes place at the same time as parts 11 and 12.

*****

Lisa was lead down the stairs into the basement following Jason with Maddie just behind her. She was wearing a tight black leather dress, that stopped midway down her ass, creating easy access to her pussy. On her legs, were black stockings. Lisa thought that Maddie looked very sexy in her white sheer leotard, which exposed her sexy young c-cup breasts with small nipples, her shaven, tight pussy and sexy toned ass to the air. The three passed through the bdsm room and reached the back hallway in the basement. Lisa was lead to the first door and Jason told her to enter. Lisa squeezed Maddie's hand one last time to reassure her then entered the room. Lisa was worried that Maddie would be too nervous to enjoy herself.

Lisa felt the door close behind her and then scanned the room. It was the same she and Maddie had shared their one night spent down here. It had been cleaned, as her one bodysuit was no longer pushed off into the corner of the room. On the bed, she noticed one woman watching her. The woman was black, appeared to be in her late 20's and had curly brown hair, that reached her shoulders. She had small a cup breasts and nipples, with a bald pussy. She clearly worked out, and had a thigh gap. The woman stood up, and Lisa and the other woman walked towards each other. She stuck out a hand and Lisa shook it, "I'm April, and you are Lisa Ann."

Lisa nodded, used to people recognizing her. Lisa smiled, "Are you a fan? Is it just going to be the two of us?"

April said, "I watched some of your videos but there were some things you didn't do that disappointed me. Today, those are some of the things we are going to do. As for it being the two of us, unfortunately, my boyfriend couldn't make it, but we can still have our fun." Lisa was worried about the first part of what April said. Lisa knew she had done many things in her long porn career.

April stepped back and looked over Lisa, examining her. "Remove everything. These are just going to get in the way anyway." Lisa complied and slipped out of her dress and stockings, placing them on the floor next to her. April then examined Lisa's tits ass and pussy feeling all of them, taking her time. April then said, "Today, I'm going to dominate you. You do what I say, when I say it. Understand?"

Lisa replied nervously, "Understood."

April smiled coldly, "Good, now follow me." April then started to leave the room and turned further down the hallway, pausing at a door upon hearing soft moans of Maddie, as well as another woman. Then April continued down the hall, unlocking a door on the left and entering it. The inside was dark, except for a computer monitor, which showed camera footage of the room Maddie was in. "Take a look." April ordered, then leaving the room. Lisa sat down in the chair and watched, seeing a redhead woman and a man Lisa had never seen before. The man's face was buried in her daughter's pussy, as she moaned loudly.

Then Lisa heard a quiet "oh... fuck." From the monitor. She saw Maddie's squirt cover the man's face, as well as her own body, soaking her white lingerie. April then returned to the room, holding two butt plugs, both 6 inches long total, with a maximum width of about 1.5 inches.

"Stand up and bend over." April ordered. Lisa followed the instructions, bending over, leaning on the table for support. Lisa continued to watch the monitor as Maddie and the redhead woman both got down on their knees in front of the man and Maddie began to suck him off. Lisa knew the excitement she was getting from seeing this was wrong, but she couldn't help but get turned on. From behind her, Lisa heard April say, "Well, well, well, it looks like someone is enjoying watching her daughter. It's a shame I couldn't play with her this time. She looks so young and innocent." Lisa didn't like the way that April used the word this time. April continued, "Unfortunately for me, I want to use the room out there so we're just going to have to wait for them to finish. Unfortunately for you, that means we get to play in here with these plugs. After all, I don't want you to not be ready for the real fun."

With that, Lisa felt one of the plugs rub up and down on her pussy, coating the tip in her juices. On the screen, Maddie and the other woman switched places, the redhead easily deep throating the whole cock. After being played with a few more minutes, Lisa's pussy was dripping with grool. The clear liquid coated the tip of the one plug that was being used to tease her. Lisa looked back at April and saw that she was watching Maddie and the couple with mild interest while rubbing the plug over Lisa's cunt. Lisa turned back to the screen, watching as Maddie laid back on the bed, the red head kneeling down over the 18-year-old. Just as she did that, Lisa gasped in surprise as the plug was pushed down to the base inside her pussy.

Lisa felt filled up from the sudden intrusion, and suddenly heard from the monitor, "That feels too big!". Looking back up at it, Maddie saw the man pulling out of her daughter's tight pussy. As she saw this, Lisa felt the plug slowly being pulled from her own pussy. Lisa moaned softly as the widest part passed out of her hole and soon the rest had been removed.

April spoke, holding the plug up for Lisa to see, "Looks like someone loves watching her daughter get fucked. Maybe soon, I'll play with her and we can see how wet that makes you."

Lisa looking back at April, realized that she wasn't joking and actually wanted to fuck Maddie. "Please not her. She is too innocent for that. I don't want you to hurt her." Lisa said.

This made April frown and look at Lisa. Then without warning, Lisa felt the plug, wet and warm from her juices, plunge deep inside of her ass. Lisa cried out from the sudden intrusion and April leaned over Lisa's body and whispered to her, "Listen whore, if I want to, I'm going to use her like I am you right now. You might want to make this easier on yourself and just accept what is happening right now." Lisa nodded and held her tongue, not wanting things to get worse for herself.

April then went back to sitting behind Lisa, rubbing the second plug against Lisa's pussy and watching the screen. Lisa turned her attention back to the screen to see Maddie now sitting on top of the man's face and the redhead woman riding his cock hard, moaning loudly as she did so. Lisa also heard Maddie's moans mixing with the redhead woman's making for a chorus of pleasure. Lisa watched with interest as Maddie appeared to be having fun with the couple, as she and the redhead would sometimes begin to rub each other's breasts or pussies. Lisa's cunt was now sopping wet and dripping juices all over the plug and April's hand. Lisa was now beginning to moan softly from the continued stimulation and, while she wouldn't want to admit it to anyone, was actually being turned on from watching her daughter and the other couple playing. Lisa watched as both women dismounted and kneeled in front of the man. He then came, getting a couple ropes across his wife's face and most of it on Maddie's face. Lisa then was distracted by what happened next because April rammed the second plug home into Lisa's dripping pussy, which caused her to call out from the sudden thrust. She looked back to the screen to see Maddie being led by the redhead woman to the shower in the back of the room, while the man left, presumably to go shower somewhere else.

April watched this and said, "Well it looks like the shows over and it looks like you enjoyed it. Now time for me to start enjoying things. Let's go back to the room we started in." Lisa didn't like the sound of the second part of that, but stood up, pussy and ass both filled with plugs and waddled out after April. Upon entering the door after April, Lisa noticed a black duffle bag she hadn't noticed before. April pulled out a red ball on a black leather belt like object attached to the sides of the ball.

April had Lisa kneel down and put the ball in Lisa's mouth. April said, "I've heard Maddie is very curious when she hears your moans and I'm going to try to prevent that for now. After they leave then we can take it out." With the ball secure, Lisa couldn't really respond. April then reached a brown skinned hand down and rubbed it over Lisa's stuffed pussy, feeling the juices pushed out by the plug. April ran her hand over the base of the plug stuffed in Lisa's dripping pussy, feeling how the base was coated in juices. She then brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and cleaned them off in there. April then made a Mmmmmmhhh noise. Then she reached down past Lisa's pussy towards her ass, and gripped the handle of the plug. Without warning, she pulled it from Lisa's ass. Lisa would have cried out, but the gag prevented her from doing so.

April then left to go clean the plug off. Lisa was very wet and wanted to cum so badly. Watching Maddie get fucked and enjoy herself had turned Lisa on more than she wanted to admit. Lisa reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit. April silently walked back in and saw Lisa's hand rubbing furiously at her clit, pussy still stuffed with the plug. She smiled and walked up to Lisa, who opened her eyes and stared at April looking like a deer in the headlights. April shook her head, but internally she was pleased. "Lisa stand up and bend over the bed." She commanded. Lisa did so and felt her arms be tugged and put into handcuffs. April then reached into the duffle bag and pulled out a black flogger.

Lisa looked at it and knew what it was for. April then smacked it across Lisa's large ass. Lisa felt the impact hit the left side of her ass, leaving it stinging and a little red. April then swung the flogger into the right side of Lisa's ass, leaving that red and stinging as well. April then rubbed the flogger over the length of Lisa's back and said, "You are here for my pleasure, not yours, now I'm pretty sure your daughter and her new friends have found somewhere else to go so let's head out into the main room." With that, Lisa was tugged up by the handcuffs and led through the door into the main room. Lisa was un cuffed and told to put her arms into the rope restraints hanging from the sealing. She did as she was told and April tied them around Lisa's wrists. Aril then tied Lisa's legs apart, spreading them wide. April then walked away, and examined the toys on the wall's inspecting some, before putting them back. Finally, she found one and brought it back with her.

Lisa looked at it when she got close. It was a purple double headed dildo almost 3 feet long and probably 2 inches wide. April held It up to her and said, "I'm going to remove the gag now and then I want you to answer a question for me. How much of this do you think will fit inside your pussy?"

April placed the toy in between Lisa's feet and circled to Lisa's back and undid the gag. Lisa closed her mouth, which was a little sore from being open for so long. Lisa thought about it for a second before answering, "I could probably take... 7 inches no problem." April picked up the toy, feeling it's length.

"I think you can take at least 8 inches. Don't you?" Lisa was silent for a moment in thought. While her pussy was wet and stuffed with a plug, she wasn't sure she was ready for 8 inches to just be thrust inside her.

"I'll try to take as much as possible." April just nodded upon hearing that and kneeled in front of Lisa. With one hand, April rubbed Lisa's clit and with the other, she began to slowly slide the plug out of Lisa's cunt. Lisa moaned softly as the widest part left her pussy, and the rest slid out with a small puddle of juices, which splashed onto April's thighs. April did not react, and began to rub the dildo along Lisa's slit with both hands. Lisa's natural juices made the tip of the toy wet, and some grool coated the one head of the dildo. Then, without warning, April thrust the dildo deep inside of Lisa. Lisa cried out at the sudden and forceful thrust.

April on the other hand, loved the view of the toy stuffed inside of Lisa. The bottom part of the dildo was left dangling between Lisa's legs, while the top part was held in place by Lisa's tight pussy. April pulled the dildo out of Lisa slowly, watching as Lisa's pussy lips hugged the toy tightly as it slid out.

As the toy left her pussy, Lisa was moaning softly, enjoying the feeling. April stood up and examined the toy, and how much of it was wet. "Looks like you took almost 8 inches to me. Now let me untie you, I want to get some enjoyment out of this." April said. With that, Lisa was untied and was led by April holding her hand to the bed in the middle of the large room. Lisa remembered Maddie fucking her on this bed and she also remembered when she fucked Maddie on this bed. April laid back by the top and spread her legs, putting the toy on the bed next to her, while saying, "Make me cum, then I have a surprise for you."

Lisa then began to go to work, rubbing April's clit with one hand and using her other hand to spread her dark pussy lips and lick her pink insides, tasting her pussy juices. Lisa used her mouth expertly, and in no time the air was full of April's moans and cries that she was going to cum. Lisa tasted her cum and enjoyed the sweet taste of her juices. April lay there, recovering from her orgasm and stood up. "Lisa, that was amazing. You have earned the right to cum. Follow me." Lisa was led to the wooden sawhorse, with pads for her arms, stomach and legs. She laid down on it and saw as her arms and legs were strapped in. April then disappeared for a minute and reappeared several minutes later. She had a remote in her hand and Lisa now felt something hard and rubbery poking at her pussy entrance. April said, "That is a fucking machine. At the head of the piston is a dildo, probably 8 inches long and 2.5 wide. The piston is also that wide, but much longer if I think you can take more. I'm going to start you off slowly."

Lisa then felt the toy slowly enter her, sliding in and out very slowly. Lisa moaned softly from pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being filled, as well as the hard rubber spreading her open, and pushing deep inside her. April watched as the dildo slid out for the first time, Lisa taking almost 7 inches of it, coated with her juices. Then enjoying the sight of it sliding back inside of the older woman before her. April let it slide gently in and out of Lisa for a few minutes before upping the speed to the speed of a hard fucking, the whole toy was now plunging in and out of Lisa, making her moan much louder, with each impact hitting the back of her pussy.

Lisa soon began to feel an orgasm building from the hard and constant fucking of the machine. She yelled, "Fuck! Oh, shit that's amazing!" as her white cum coated the length of the dildo, which slid in and out of her rapidly. Some of the cum was pushed out and began to drip onto the floor and sawhorse between her spread legs. April listened, and barely audible between Lisa's moans and the noise of the machine was a squishing noise that was made by the rubber slamming into Lisa's wet depths over and over again.

April reduced the depth and speed of the machine, leaving the tip of the dildo making small thrusts into Lisa's dripping pussy. April said, "I'm going to get cleaned up. I had a great time with you. Maybe next time we can include someone else that I would enjoy." She said that last part with a mischievous smile. "But before I go, I'm going to get cleaned up and you're going to have some fun." With that, April turned the settings back up on the machine, and Lisa moaned loudly as the dildo pounded away at her pussy. Lisa, in her excitement and arousal, even enjoyed the sight of April's toned ass swaying side to side as she walked away.

Lisa lost track of time and her number of orgasms as the machine continued to fuck her. Her constant state of bliss and orgasms kept her in a haze. At one point, she thought she saw Maddie and the redhead woman, but Lisa was too tired, sore and enjoying herself to say anything. Finally, April returned, dressed in her black leather dress, picked up the control for the machine and turned it off. When the head of the dildo left Lisa's pussy all the way, many strands of grool connected it to the dripping hole that it left. Then April untied Lisa and helped her to her feet. April gave Lisa a hug and told her, "I can't wait to see you again. Next time, I want to try to get Maddie interested in this." Lisa was unsure of how to respond to the Maddie comment but said bye to April. Then she stood there for a minute after April left.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers