Lisa and Me and Sean Makes Three

Story Info
Husband helps his wife enjoy a neighbor guy.
1.3k words
4.4
144.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves a middle aged couple with a younger man, and contains a great deal of wife-watching and well as a little man on man sex. If those themes upset or do not interest you, this may not be a story you will enjoy.

If you're still reading, thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

***

My cock was probably dripping inside of my bathing trunks as I sat next to Sean Brooks, a young man who for some reason seemed terrified as my wife Lisa ran her little hand over the obscene bulge that snaked over towards the lad's hip.

Sean was slouched down on the couch with his legs spread wide, and my pale leg was against Sean's copper hued knee as Lisa slowly rubbed the thick lump through the satiny fabric. My hand was on Sean's lean yet muscular thigh, and I was lightly stroking the the light down on his otherwise smooth skin while Sean's chest heaved up and down.

The neighbor kid, who had just returned home after finishing his freshman year of college, seemed really nervous, and I guess he had every reason to be. After all, when he was invited over, he was expecting a dip in the pool and getting to fill in his old neighbors on how the year had gone.

He had the swim and the conversation, along with lunch, but clearly the idea of ending up on a couch with a middle aged couple with dirty minds was not one he was expecting.

Lisa, my petite and adorable wife, was trying to get Sean to relax as she massaged the bulge in his trunks, telling him how happy she was to see him and how much he had - uh - changed over the years.

"Sean's such a big boy, isn't he babe?" Lisa said to me, and I nodded.

Showing Sean's good taste, he had gotten a hard-on while swimming when he saw my lovely wife come out in her bikini, proving that she could still arouse even as she neared 50. When we saw how much was packed into that bathing suit of his, it was a shock.

"He certainly seems to be," I saw while squeezing his thigh. "Of course, if you took it out we could get a better idea of exactly how big he is."

"Good idea, Brian," Lisa said, and moved her hand from the bulge up to Sean's navel.

Lisa let her fingers follow the faint trail of golden hairs that wound down from Sean's navel, and when she got to the waistband of the trunks she slipped her hand underneath. Smiling when she found his couch, we worked his trunks down to expose him.

Sean's cock wasn't as big as I had imagined it to be, but it was very rubbery and wrinkled in Lisa's hand, and when she stretched it it was obvious that the four inches she was fondling would probably double when erect.

Sean's balls were meaty orbs, and they hung down to the couch cushion in their hairless and wrinkled sac. My hand went to the young man's balls, and while he might not have even expected me to do it, he did not protest.

I kneaded his balls while Lisa bent down and took Sean's cock in her mouth, and the young man groaned, leaning his head back and looking up at the ceiling as my wife went down on him.

Sean's nerves were evaporating as his cock grew, and it wasn't more than a minute later than his cock was hard. His beige manhood was long and tapered; quite thick at the base and tapering down to the conical head.

A little more than half of the 8" was slick with my wife's saliva, and when I offered to see whether I could get it wetter, Lisa handed me Sean's prong before climbing up onto the couch while undoing her bikini bottom.

Straddling Sean, she pushed her lightly furred pussy into Sean's face while I watched from behind. From the sounds coming out of both of them, it was clear that the young man was lapping Lisa's cunt and she was loving it.

As Sean's hands came up and squeezed my wife's plump bottom, I bowed my head down and let my lips slide down Sean's tool, my tongue working as I did.

Big boy, I thought to myself as my mouth strained to accommodate the girth of the bottom part of the shaft. He was going to stretch out Lisa's pussy nicely with this hunk of meat, because I could only get down an inch or so father than my wife had and was forced to use my hand on the base of his manhood.

I heard Sean mutter that he was going to cum, so I stopped for a minute, taking his member out of my mouth and cradling the throbbing cock gently. A bead of pre-cum formed on the tip, but Sean had managed to keep from cumming, so I just jacked him off while he dug his fingers into Lisa's rear.

"You got him ready, Babe?" Lisa asked, and when she saw the gleaming spear was pointing right at her, she giggled and lowered her self down onto him while I positioned him to properly impale her.

"Ooh!" Lisa moaned as her pussy enveloped Sean's cook, and she let out a louder groan she he fully impaled her with his entire cock.

"She likes big cocks," I told Sean from over Lisa's shoulder, and while that was true, she likes cocks of all shapes and sizes, even mine.

Lisa was gyrating on Sean's lap, running her hands through her short blonde hair while enjoying the ride. I squeezed her little titties as I knelt beside the two of them, leaning over and running my tongue under Lisa's arm, licking her buttery smooth armpit and making her squeal like she always did.

I crawled down off of the couch and lowered my swim trunks. My cock was dripping as I gently stroked it while watching Sean fuck my wife, the sight of that thick stump stretching my Lisa's pussy making me fight to keep from cumming.

Sean and Lisa were changing positions, and were joining me on the floor, with my wife on her back and out former paperboy mounting her missionary style. Sean seemed startled to see me naked and stroking my modest member, but didn't miss a stroke, and when Lisa implored him to go harder, he accommodated her.

The slapping sounds of their sweaty bodies as the slammed together was music to my ears, and when I afraid I could hold back no longer Lisa came for the second time.

"Gonna cum," Sean grunted. "What should..."

"Cum in her pussy," I said, trying to answer the question fast enough. "Plant your seed deep in her cunt."

The lean and athletic young man arched his body, and as he let out as series of grunts that were probably timed to his ejaculations, Lisa sighed with pleasure.

"So good," Lisa whispered to Sean. "Let my husband in for a second.

As Sean climbed off my wife, I assumed the position, her ravaged pussy wide open, and as I slid into the gooey cauldron I managed to hold off for a bit, long enough to enjoy Sean dropping his spent dick into Lisa mouth before I erupted, sending what felt like a massive load of my own into the mix.

"You guys are crazy," Sean gasped while Lisa sucked on his dick and I climbed off of my wife. "All these years I thought you two were - you know - normal people. Like my folks."

"We are," I said, and Lisa choked a little at the mention of Sean's parents, who had been 'guests' of ours several times over the years. "Just normal horny folks."

Sean's eyes were bugging out when he saw me go back down between Lisa's parted thighs and enter her again, only this time with my tongue instead of my dick, but with his dick in Lisa's mouth, he had other things to think about, as did I.

***

thank you for reading