Lisa at the Nudist Resort

Story Info
Playing at a nudist resort.
1.9k words
4.06
118.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

My husband and I own a very nice 3 bedroom condo at a Central Florida Nudist resort. We have spent many enjoyable weekends there. For those of you that are unfamiliar with nudist resorts let me describe the one we belong to. They do have a fenced in community with guarded entrance ways. Inside it is like a very nice condominium complex. They have many stylish brick units, some small one bedroom units near the club, there are several private, expensive homes, and there are limited travel trailer sites. Additionally there are a couple of restaurants, shops, and a night club with a very nice bar, several swimming pools, a couple water volleyball pools and a few hot tubs. All in all it's like being in an upscale condo complex.

The atmosphere is not what a lot of people think, highly charged sexual environment. Men do not run around sporting hard ons and there is definitely no over sexual contact. For the most part it is just like any normal community except some folks are naked. As you walk or drive thru the community you will see people walking around dressed, partially dressed and some pretty much nude. The one thing a nudist always has with them is a towel. Towels are used any time you sit down on a public or someone else's chairs or other seating peace. Around the pools most are nude but some do wear some cover ups. The atmosphere is not sexually charged because everyone is naked and acting as they would in other surroundings.

The night club is the most interesting. The women wear a wide variety of outfits. Some are dressed in normal night club wear, some may be topless, others might be wearing sex lingerie, some might just have a tied wrap around and a few may be nude. The guys wear anything from regular street apparel to just underwear and a few nude. This is the only place it can be difficult to not be sexual. Guys will ask you to dance and on the slow dances feeling the body of a very scantily woman can cause them to get excited and sport a woody. The women are aware of this, yes we like it, and will generally keep dancing with the guy until he gets it under control again. Public sexual contact is forbidden. Nudists respect this and their fellow nudists.

Now I'll give you a personal opinion, about 75% of those that frequent upscale nudist resorts are sexually open minded or swingers. In the 7 years that Bill and I have been going we have never not connected with others for some back at the condo sexual play. While at the club men and women will ask or be asked to dance or engage in conversation with people they are attracted to. Typical night club behavior. When parties find mutual interest they agree to take it to a private setting. Sometimes group parties are put together to take place at someone's condo. We have a friend that owns a small one bedroom condo almost next door to the club and he uses it for convenient quickies.

Bill and I usually go on a Friday night and leave on Sunday afternoon. First we unpack and get things ready for the weekend, food, snacks and plenty to drink. Then we get ready to go to the night club. I usually wear a pretty thong and a sheer baby doll type top, thigh high stockings and 5" heels. Bill usually wears shorts and various types of shirts.

On one of our visits we got to the club at about 9:30 PM and found a spot at the bar. Having been a member for several years we knew several of the regulars. We ordered our drinks and talked all the while checking out the surroundings. Bill's attention was quickly caught by a very attractive blond sitting at a table not far from the bar. I saw that look so I knew what he wanted so I wished him good luck. No one immediately caught my eyes so I just sat and conversed with the couple seated next to us and enjoyed my drink. Bill joined the conversation but when a familiar slow song was played I told him to go ask Miss Eye candy to dance. He didn't need any more encouragement. When he asked she accepted without hesitation. She was a newbie so her attire was a bit more conservative that most. I have to admit she did look hot. The couple we were talking with, Ray and Carol, were regulars that we had partied with on a few occasions. Ray brought up one of the parties we had hosted a few months back and how it was the biggest party he had ever been to at the resort. He said there were 10 couples and 2 singles at our condo. I told him I knew there were lots of people but I never knew how many. The he suggested we do it again. I told him we would have to wait and see no promises.

The next song was a fast one and a very nice young man came over and asked if I would like to dance. I absolutely love to dance so I accepted and we headed to the dance floor. In the first few minutes this guy showed some moves that were almost professional quality. I was having so much fun dancing with him that we didn't take a break for about 8 songs. He escorted me back to my seat and I gave him a big kiss and told him I wanted to dance with him some more. Bill and his dance partner were at the bar and he introduced me to her. Sharon commented on how good my partner and I looked on the dance floor. I said I was amazed at how good he was. Then I said I wondered how good he would be in bed. Sharon was caught off guard by my remark but recovered well. She said probably very good. That's when I told her that if she decided to go with my husband she was in for a very enjoyable evening, especially if she liked big cocks. After breaking out into nervous laughter she looked at me, with a smile, and said thanks for the information.

For the rest of the evening Bill and I spent most of our time dancing and talking with our new found friends. It was obvious what was going to happen so I told Ray there wouldn't be a party tonight. He was disappointed but understood. At around midnight Bill gave me the look that said he thought we should head home. I nodded my approval and both of us asked our new partners if they would like to come back to our condo. They both accepted and the four of us left and began walking toward our condo. The walk was romantic and a couple of stops to kiss and embrace made it even better. Just before we got to our condo Sharon spoke up and said we were the most amazing couple she had ever met. She sensed our love for each other but was in awe of the way we could be so comfortable seeing each other enjoying the attention of someone else. I told her a very strong love and total trust was all it took.

Once in our condo we fixed some drinks and each went to separate bedrooms. John was only wearing some silk boxer shorts so I had him out of them in short order. His cock was a bit bigger than average and I took my time getting acquainted with it. I kissed the head and ran my tongue the length of it several times before finally taking it into my mouth. As I sucked John's cock I could feel the excitement he was experiencing. Before his excitement got to great I looked up at him and told him I wanted him to last a long time when he fucked me so I was going to enjoy his first load in my mouth. This excited him even more and moments later he was hitting the roof of my mouth with steams of cum. I swallowed between squirts so I would miss a drop. I continued sucking until his cock began to soften in my mouth. Then I released it and got up and kissed him and told him how much I had enjoyed that. He kissed me back and thanked me for the most exciting blow job he ever experienced.

We then lay on the bed kissing and fondling each other until he was rock hard again. Then he masterly rolled me onto my back and mounted me. My pussy was extremely wet so he slid right in then he began stroking his cock in and out of me in long slow strokes. It felt so good and I could feel an orgasm building. As my excitement built I encouraged him verbally to fuck me harder and how I wanted his cum in me. He stayed the course and I had an absolutely fantastic orgasm before he finally fill my pussy with his cum. He stayed on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows, an kissed me repeatedly telling me what a wonderful lover I was. I in turn let him know how good he was. When his cock finally wilted out of me he rolled onto the bed next to me and held me. We lay together making out and sharing intimate conversation until we were excited again and he took me again, this time doggie style. I have to admit that what he lacked in size, compared to Bill, he made up for in skill. He made me cum several times and filled my pussy a couple more times. At about 2:00 AM we heard noise in the kitchen so we got up an joined Sharon and Bill.

The four of us talked for a while until sleepiness started over coming us. We invited Sharon and John to spend the night but it would be in the spare rooms as we always finished the night together. John said his unit was only a few doors away so he decided to go home. Sharon stayed and got a fresh bed in the other guest room. I walked John to the door and kissed him good bye. Then Bill helped Sharon get settled in and we went to bed. Once in bed we told each other about our new friends and how we enjoyed them. This caused some excitement so we made love to each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Sharon joined us for breakfast and we talked about the previous night and our sexual preferences. She let it be known that she had never been with a woman and really had no interest in doing so. After breakfast we cleaned up the kitchen and I excused myself to go take a shower. Once showed I put on some makeup, fixed my hair put on a sarong an grabbed a towel. I was ready to enjoy the sun and the pool. Bill and Sharon were still talking so I told them to take their time and enjoy one another and I would see them later at the pool. I kissed Bill goodbye an headed for the pool.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers