Lisa Ch. 07a: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she hasn't eaten anything ..." Josh said.

"Well, I don't know if I'd say that ..." Scott said in a lazy drawl, a smile spreading across his face. "She sure had a lot of our cum."

"Scott!" Jim barked. "Let's try to keep a semblance of decency here can we?"

"What?" Scott asked in mock innocence.

"You are a pig." Josh said.

Angus snorted as he worked his way around from pile of clothes to pile of clothes trying to find his pants. When he did, he pulled them on. "I'll make dinner." Angus said, buckling his pants and then hunting for his shirt.

"I'll re-bandage your chest." Riley said, kissing Jessica's belly and then rolling to his feet and repeating Angus' earlier search for his own pants and shirt.

"Jess ... come on baby, time to wake up. In a matter of minutes Corey's going to show up and we'll still be here in our birthday suits. You wouldn't want that would you?" Scott asked.

"Oh no ..." Jessica muttered, raising her fists to her eyes and rubbing.

Angus returned to kneel near her butt, Riley near her belly. She opened droopy eyes to look at Scott. She smiled, red spreading across her cheeks and she said in a shy voice, "Hi."

Scott kissed her. "That was awesome Jess ... don't be embarrassed."

Jessica slid her hands down her face and pulled them back reflexively. "What? ..." she asked but her voice trailed off when she realized what the sticky substance was.

Scott chuckled. "We've definitely claimed you as ours." He said running his thumb over her cheek bone, rubbing the cum into her skin. "I love to see you covered in my spunk ..." but when he leaned in to kiss her, Jessica moved back slamming into Angus' chest. He had slid up the length of her body, and propped on an elbow looked down at their artwork as well.

"Whoa Jess ..." he said sliding his hand down her arm. When she turned to look at him, he leant down to kiss her forehead, but Jessica pushed herself into the floor and brought her hands up to his chest and tried to push him back.

"What's wrong?" Angus asked suddenly worried that maybe she hadn't liked the group sex at all. That somehow her efforts had been something else that he hadn't recognized ... which seemed impossible ... or that in retrospect she was disgusted by the whole thing and wanted nothing to do with them anymore.

"I should clean up before you kiss me ..." Jessica said, but her words were slightly slurred. Her jaw was sore. She had the urge to rub it but Angus had resumed leaning into her so she used them tried to push him back again.

"Jessica ..." Riley said rising to his knees to loom over her, "Did you not learn anything the other day in our bathroom?"

"Yes, but ..." Jessica said staring at him in disbelief.

"But what?" he demanded.

"But that was different. That was sweat ... this is ... "

"Sperm." Riley said. "Our sperm ... on you. Claiming you. That's exactly what we wanted to do. But that's irrelevant. It could be shit all over you Jess ... blood, sweat, sperm, shit ... we don't care. You are what we want. So, you'd better let them kiss you Jess, or we'll be doing the bathroom scene all over again. Except this time it will be here, and it will be all of us ..."

Jessica felt tingles running through her. She couldn't believe she wanted it again ... now ... with all of them.

"Doesn't look like much of a threat ..." Josh said with a laugh. He'd slid closer to her, her legs still on his lap. He watched unmistakable lust spread across her face. He pressed his hand against her ankle and then began to slide his hand slowly but firmly up the inside of her leg. As he got past her knee, and moved up her thigh, Jessica's legs began to spread and her eyes locked on his. A small moan escaped her, but then as her legs tried to spread further, she gasped.

"You do want it ... " Angus whispered into her ear, relieved. He began to nibble on her ear, bringing a hand to one of her breasts. Scott had already claimed the other.

Riley leaned forward and licked her chin, up to her lips, and then slid his tongue between them. Jessica relaxed into the kiss, slid her hands down Scott and Angus' chests, and as Josh's fingers began to stroke the part between her other lips she tried again to spread her legs, and pain shot through her. She tensed ... she was sore, but she didn't want to stop.

"Jess, are you okay?" Josh asked, bringing his hands to her hips, rubbing. Jessica, of course, couldn't respond. Riley was passionately working at giving her a tonsillectomy with this tongue, Scott and Angus were working her breasts and nipples with single minded dedication, and Jessica's hands were stroking their cocks with slow, hard strokes.

"Guys ... stop." Josh said. "Guys!" he said more firmly and tried to push Riley and Angus back.

"What's wrong?" Jim gasped from the sofa ..."Josh, what's going on?"

"Jess is in pain ... every time she tries to spread her legs she tenses up." Josh said.

"Stop them then." Jim said panic growing in him as he watched Scott, Angus and Riley becoming more animated. It was like watching wolves tearing apart a deer. A willing deer mind you ... but if Jessica was in the kind of pain he thought she was, having two of them entering her and the third in her mouth was going to be excruciating.

"Riley! Stop!" Josh yelled, and pushed Riley as hard as he could, knocking him backwards.

"What the fuck!" Riley yelled, sprawled on his back, panting and staring at Josh like he wanted to kill him.

Scott and Angus looked up in surprise.

"Something's wrong." Josh said. "She's in pain!"

The sounds of panting filled the room as everyone looked at Jessica.

"It's okay." She managed to gasp out ... her voice slurred. Her hands hadn't stopped stroking Scott and Angus, "I'll be okay ... keep going ..."

"What's wrong with your voice?" Scott asked. "Jess ..." he said when Jessica didn't reply. He grabbed her wrists and forced her to stop stroking him. "Jess, what's wrong with your voice?" He repeated in a tone that got Jessica's attention.

She shook her head. "Nothing." She mumbled. "It's my jaw ... it's sore."

"Jess, stop." Angus said, taking her hand and sliding his cock out of her grasp. Leaning forward he brought his hand to her jaw and rubbed gently. "No wonder ... fuck, you worked it hard."

"That's not all that hurts." Josh said, rubbing her thighs. "Where else are you sore Jess?"

"Um." Jessica said, taking stock of her body.

"I'm guessing here." Josh said, laying his palm on the soft curls between her legs and pressing gently.

"And your ass." Angus sliding his hand down to her hip.

"Christ Jess ... you've been prodded in every hole you have." Scott said, "I can't believe we were going to go at you again. Sorry." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay ... I want to ... " Jessica said.

"Good, cause you will ... a lot." Angus said in a guttural voice.

"But not now!" Jim wheezed. "Corey is going to be here any time. You're all buck naked ... I'm half naked, and we need to get cleaned up."

"Any minute?" Jess squeaked and turned into Angus, pulling her legs up and trying to hide. Pain shot through her ... she was sore and her muscles were tired, but it felt good, satisfying.

"Easy Jess ..." Angus said with a laugh.

"Jim is overstating it." Scott said. "Let's get you into a bath. You can relax and soak a little. When Corey gets here he can start with one of us. There's plenty of time before he gets to you." He crouched behind her, sliding a hand under her head. Jessica slowly rolled away from Angus, toward Scott. Scooping his other arm under her legs, Scott clutched her to him and stood up. He kissed her nose. "Group sex ... I can't believe it took us this long to think of it."

Jessica giggled as he kissed her again and headed to the bathroom.

**********************************************************

Jessica had no idea how long she'd been in the bath ... but it had felt so good. Scott had run the bath, given her a couple of pain killers, and reluctantly left her alone. Now, fully dressed, clean, and feeling so relaxed that she felt like she was floating down the hallway, Jessica made her way out to the living room.

She stopped and took in the scene. Angus, Jim, Riley and Scott sat on the sofa watching TV. Josh lay on his stomach on the coffee table, Corey was leaning over him, focusing hard on his work. Once again Jessica had the feeling that she was dreaming. The scene in the living room, her feeling of complete relaxation, happiness, calm ... it all felt so unreal.

"Jess!" Scott said noticing her. Jumping to his feet he jogged over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey Jessica." Corey said, raising his eyes from his work.

"Hi Corey." Jessica said.

"Feeling okay?" Josh asked, raising his head from the table.

"I'm fine ..." Jessica said moving toward the table, Scott following, arm still draped over her. "But doesn't that hurt?" Jessica asked crouching down next to Corey and watching the tattoo outline appear on his shoulder blade.

"A little but it's worth it." Josh replied winking at Jessica.

"Don't worry." Corey said to Jessica. "I have a topical anesthetic I'll use for you. You'll barely feel it."

"Why aren't you using the anesthetic?" Jessica asked Josh.

"I want to feel it babe." Josh said. "Means more to me that way."

"Congrats by the way." Corey said, flicking his eyes up again, "I hear that you all got married."

"Yeah, thanks." Jessica said.

"I'll bring a wedding gift next time. Any requests?"

"Maybe we can jam together? That'd be fun." Jessica said.

Corey chuckled, his face lighting up. "You got it. Hey, I also heard that your race at the track got ... delayed."

"Ah, yeah ..." Jessica said, dropping from her crouch to her knees.

"Sucks ..." Corey said and then leaned closer to her. " It's temporary right?" he whispered.

"I don't know." Jessica whispered back. "I think so."

"Okay ... Jessica ..." Angus said overwhelmed by sudden and all-consuming jealousy. He reached down, took her by her elbows and lifted Jessica to her feet. "Come have some dinner. I have something to show you when you're done."

Corey rolled his eyes at Angus, and then winked at Jessica. "I'll see you soon ..." he said lifting the tattoo needle toward her.

Angus led Jessica to the dining table. He looked angry. Riley had followed them and he looked angry too.

"Why are you mad?" Jessica asked, remaining standing even when Angus pulled a chair and indicated that she should sit on it.

Angus stared at her, his mind going blank. She turned to Riley.

"I don't understand why you're mad." She said.

Same blank look from Riley.

"Assholes ..." Corey mumbled from behind them.

"Listen you little shit!" Angus roared at him, "You're here for one reason and one reason only. Get the tattoos done and keep your fucking mouth shut."

"You going to make me?" Corey demanded, standing.

"You bet I am!" Angus growled and stalked toward him.

"Whoa, whoa!" Scott said stepping between Angus, Riley who was following him, and Corey. "What the fuck?" he demanded from Angus and Riley, "You can't get all caveman when Jessica is talking to other men."

"There's no reason for Jessica to talk to any men." Angus growled.

"And just how are you going to prevent that when we go out?" Josh asked. He'd sat up, straddling the coffee table. He eyed Angus and Riley, trying to decide whether to stand.

Neither Riley nor Angus replied.

"What the hell was the point of our oath last night if nothing has changed?" Jim demanded.

"What the fuck?" Riley said. "Lots has changed Jim, I just don't recall anything in the oath stating that Jessica was going to be best friends with Corey."

Jim exhaled in frustration. "Christ Riley. We agreed that we were all going to trust one another and be faithful to one another. That implies that Jessica can be best friends with whomever she wants ... she will always be ours. We also agreed that we'd go out in public with her, get her out for some fun. She is going to have to interact with other people to do that."

"Let me be very clear about something." Riley said turning on Jim. "Yes, we trust each other and are loyal to one another ... and yes we will go in public with Jessica. Interacting with others to me means exchanging pleasantries. That's it. Maybe, and I mean maybe, sometime in the future I can accept her being friends with other men within the clan ... but that's not going to happen overnight. If that's not acceptable to you all ..." he said scanning the men, and Jessica ... his eyes unable to leave hers once they locked onto them, "then we're not going anywhere."

Silence filled the room.

"Okay." Jim finally said. "Okay. We have to take things slow, that's all. Can everyone do that? Just calm down and slow down?" He looked around the room. Corey was glaring at Angus and Riley but they were ignoring him and staring at Jessica.

"Jessica?" Angus asked.

She nodded.

"You don't look very happy." Riley observed.

"It's not nice ... when you attack people like that." Jessica said. "Corey didn't do anything wrong and neither did I. And if you do that in a public place, I'd really rather not go. People don't deserve to be treated like that." She continued, looking back and forth between Angus and Riley. "Especially when they're here doing us a favor." She pointed at Josh's partially finished tattoo.

Angus felt like he'd been knifed in the gut. Jessica's disappointment in him and Riley was palpable. He looked at Riley and the other men with an expression that made it clear that he didn't know how to respond.

"Told you she doesn't like rudeness ..." Scott mumbled.

"Now might be a good time to apologize ..." Josh said.

"Sorry Jess ... sometimes I just can't help myself." Angus mumbled.

"I meant to Corey ..." Josh said.

"Oh." Angus paused. When Jessica looked unappeased by his original apology he lowered his eyes to the floor. "I'm uh, sorry Corey." He mumbled, not looking at Corey, or anyone.

Jessica sighed. Angus snapped his eyes up to Jessica's. Jessica scrutinized Angus and Riley's faces and sighed again. Manners, without a doubt, were not their

strong suits. Even so, Jessica couldn't understand their reactions. "If you think about it logically there's no reason to be jealous." Jessica began. "I'm married to the five of you. Don't you think five men in my life is enough?" But as she said it she realized that the men already planned a sixth. Horror swept over her as she remembered all the threats years ago about Kevin. They hadn't talked about him last night. In fact they hadn't mentioned him in a long time and Jessica had forgotten about him. How was that going to work? She hadn't married Kevin ... she wouldn't marry Kevin ... she shuddered with fear. Did they expect her to?

"Jess, what's wrong?" Jim demanded gasping as he tried to get up from the sofa. She suddenly looked terrified, sad, betrayed.

"Jess?" Riley asked.

Jessica looked around at the other men. They looked confused, even Corey. "What about Kevin?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"Holy fuck!" Riley exclaimed.

"Shit, fuck ... shit!" Angus swore and slid his eyes over to Corey. He wanted him gone. This wasn't the kind of conversation he wanted to have around anyone other than the men and Jessica but it occurred to him that if the tattoos weren't finished Jessica may not feel that the oath was fully applicable so as much as he wanted to, kicking Corey out wasn't an option.

"How could we forget about Kevin?" Scott demanded when Josh and Jim managed only to stare at Jessica, completely stunned.

"He's not coming here." Jim finally said, "Ever."

"Isn't that right Angus and Riley?" Josh asked.

Jessica still looked terrified. "You said he'd hate me and hurt me." Jessica said her gaze settling on Angus and Riley.

"Jess," Riley said, she looked so small, scared and vulnerable. He pulled her into his arms. "Kevin is in prison and when he gets out he'll never come anywhere near you." Jessica buried her face in his chest. She was shaking, her whole body vibrating. Holding her tighter he looked up at the other men. It was clear that Kevin had slipped off of all of their radars. He silently cursed Corey's presence. He looked most surprised of all. It was common knowledge in the clan that Riley and his chapter were planning to free Kevin and Kevin would resume his rightful place as head of the chapter. Letting this information get out unmanaged was dangerous but to try and back pedal, even for the sake of appearances with Corey, was not an option. Jessica was terrified, letting her believe for one second that Kevin would be anywhere near her was cruel. But Riley knew how the rest of the clan would take it, how Kevin would take it. It would be an act of betrayal. Well, there was no other choice. Given how things had evolved with Jessica, Kevin could never come back. Even if he wouldn't hate her or hurt her, the idea of bringing another man into the mix made Riley's blood boil. And from the expression on Angus' face Riley was sure he was feeling the same thing. In the long run, using Corey to pass the information on was the only option.

"Jessica ..." Angus growled. "Look at me." Jessica peeked up at him from Riley's chest. "You better believe that the five of us are enough. There will never be anyone else. Ever. Including Kevin. You don't need to worry. Trust us ... please."

Jessica nodded. Straightening in Riley's arms, looking around at the men, "I believe you and I hope you believe me when I say that I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone other than you men. Friendship, yes, I have to tell you that I want friends. But I understand that it will take some getting used to for you. We can take it slow. Just please don't be rude to people. It's not their fault you feel like you do." Jessica shook her head, "And Corey is here doing us a favor. You should be thankful to him, not rude."

"Jess ... I don't know how to do anything different. I just get so ... jealous ... I don't think that will ever change." Angus said.

"Jealous of what?" Jessica asked, "We just agreed that I want no one other than you. Angus, thinking about last night, and this morning ..." Jessica continued, her cheeks turning pink, her body responding to memories of the earlier interlude, "can you honestly believe that there is any part of me that is unsatisfied?"

"No." Angus replied, Jessica's response to the memories of the group sex so obvious that he had an instant hard-on. Fuck, why did Corey have to be there? "But Jess, it's just a reaction I have ... I don't know how to change that."

"It's easy." Jessica said, "Follow the same advice Jim gave me ... it's what helped get us here. Just do the opposite of whatever your instinct is ... eventually it will become second nature."

Angus nodded. Fuck he wanted her ... she was wet. He knew she was. If Corey wasn't there they'd just fuck her and be done with it. As much as he wanted to throw Corey out it was more and more obvious that this oath ... the marriage, had to be solidified because without the certitude of Jessica being his wife he wasn't sure that he could successfully ignore his instincts and that would be a disaster. The men had said before that Jessica didn't like rudeness but he now had an appreciation for how much that was true. He never wanted her to look at him again like she had earlier with Corey. He had clearly disappointed her. With all his heart he wanted her to be proud of him. Fuck, he was in over his head. He was going to mess things up. Just as he'd resolved to take the chance on the consequences of not finishing the tattoo and just kick Corey out, it occurred to him that he should take Jessica's advice and do the opposite. Apologize to Corey and just let him continue with the tattoos. It was such a foreign concept that every fiber of Angus' being rejected it ... plus he wanted her ... he wanted to taste her, feel her, fuck her. Right then, right there.

1...45678...18