Lisa Does a Bachelor Party

Story Info
Bill's friend has a bachelor party and I entertain.
2.3k words
4.21
138.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Just so no one gets the wrong idea about our relationship Bill likes to play with other women and does so with my blessing and encouragement. I don't write about his solo adventures because that is his story, not mine. We are two of a kind, but I must admit I play with more guys than he does women. But he certainly has his share. Another reason I play with more is because he likes to watch me be a slut. I'm always game but he suggests and sets up a lot of my adventures. Luckily he likes and is proud to have a slut for a wife and he likes to show her off. That being said I'll tell you about a get together that he set up.

One of Bill's friends was getting married, the second time, but Bill thought it would be fun and an excuse to have a bachelor party. He and Jack talked it over and decided on the guest list. The guest list included 4 of Bill's regular friends and 7 guys he did not know. The party was to be at our house and I was going to be the night's entertainment. Jack knows all about our relationship and he and I have fucked around on several occasions. Before anything was finalized Bill came to me and told me what he would like to do. Being a big tease I listened and then said "so you want me to be the party slut and get naked and fuck and suck all the guys"? He smiled and said yes. He knows me so he knew before he asked what my answer would be. My response was when and how many. He told me a week from Friday at 8:00 PM at our house and there would be 12 including him. I agreed to be the entertainment, but he had to take care of the set up. I also agreed to help with getting the snacks and sandwiches ready. He told me not to worry he would have that catered. He just had to get the booze and beer.

Over the next week we talked about how the party should flow and I pressed him as to what he would like me to do. I also asked if he wanted the new guys to know that I was his wife. He responded he would be very upset if they didn't. He went on to say that he not only loved me but was proud of me and everything about me. I knew that, but I like to hear it. He told me to be me and do what I wanted to do and everyone would be very satisfied. I have to admit I was excited and I thought about what I would wear and what I would do. After much thought I decided on 3 different outfits for the night and the rest I would play as it happened.

When Friday night came I showered, fixed my hair and put on my makeup. I then told Bill he had to go get things ready and not come back to the bedroom until I had made my entrance. I wanted everyone surprised. I decided to make my entrance wearing black garters and stockings, 5" heels and a very short black dress with spaghetti straps. The dress was so short that even standing straight up the bottom of my ass was on display and a half bend showed everything I wanted to show. When I was sure everyone had arrived I made my way out into the family room where everyone was congregated. I walked directly to Jack and gave him a big kiss, congratulated him and then asked him to introduce me to all of his friends. As we went from one guy to the next I have to admit the guys did try and make eye contact with me but were quickly distracted by my tits trying to escape my little dress. That got my motor running. My next stop was to see Bill and ask him to fix me a drink. As soon as I approached him he gave me a real nice kiss and told me I looked sensational. After getting my drink I gave his cock a squeeze and told him I needed to make the other men happy and walked away. I looked back as I walked away and he was smiling ear to ear.

I circulated around the room chatting with all the guys and doing my best to peak their interest. One of the guys helped my tit fall out of my dress so I left it out. The conversations were varied but 3 of the new guys asked if Bill was really my husband and was he OK with all of this. I assured them he was very OK with this and that we had a very open marriage and he enjoyed seeing me with other guys and I liked seeing him with other women. Then I told each of them if they really wanted to make both of us happy they would fuck me real good when they got the chance. Before leaving each of them I fondled their cocks and said see you later. I made sure I did plenty of bending and even lifted my dress a few times when the guys asked to see what was underneath. After about 45 minutes of socializing I decided it was time to get things moving.

I went over to Jack and as I knelt down in front of him I told him that this party was in his honor and I had a treat for him. I knew Jack was not bashful so I undid his pants and lowered his underwear so his nice cock was at face level. I played with his cock as I looked up at him and said that his cock looked familiar but I had better taste it to be sure. Then I took as much of his cock as I could and began sucking. I took time to praise his cock and even pleaded with him to please cum in my mouth. Between my verbal stimulation and oral technique I had him filling my mouth in about 5 minutes. I made a production out of swallowing his cum and then told him I forgot just how good he tasted. Then I said that just made me hungry for more so who wanted to be next. In seconds there were about five hard cocks surrounding me. I choose the closest one but told the guys not to worry I would gladly do them all. Before starting on the next cock I had one of the guys help me out of my dress and asked him to put it on the sofa table.

I was very verbal letting them all know how much I was enjoying sucking their cocks, complimenting them and coaxing the cum out of them and then thanking them. After about 6 more cocks my jaws were a little tired so I told them all this cock sucking had made me horny and I needed to get fucked. I got up and they all followed me to the room I had set up to party in. One by one they took turns fucking me and I was very verbal letting them know how good it was. No one seemed to mind sloppy seconds, thirds or fourth's but after about five I offered up my ass. Three guys fucked my ass before I really needed a break. I told the guys I needed a break and I would see them in the family room in a few minutes. I then got up and went to our bedroom to clean up and change. Before going to the bedroom I asked Bill to please bring me a drink.

I was just getting out of the shower when Bill came in with my drink. He helped dry me off then he kissed me and told me I was amazing. I then scooted him out so I could change. I sat and had a couple sips of my drink and then started getting ready again. This time it was just my purple and black garter, purple stockings and black 5" heels with an ankle strap. A touch up to the hair and makeup and I was ready to play again. I came out still sipping my drink to a room full of naked men. What a wonderful feeling knowing they all want you. I made the rounds talking and getting all kinds of compliments that I just sucked up. I thanked them for the great time they were showing me and played with several cocks along the way.

When we were all charged up again I invited them to join me in the bedroom because I needed some more cock. Once on the bed I had a guy between my legs and as he fucked me I pulled another cock to my mouth and sucked it. When the guy that was fucking me came I thanked him as he got up. Then I called Bill and had him lay down. I sucked his cock hard and then mounted it. I started riding him and I asked Jack to come over. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to join us in a DP. We had done this before so I knew he loved it. I smiled at him and told him I'd get him ready and I started sucking his cock. When he was totally hard and wet he got behind me and slowly entered my ass. Once I was comfortable I let the guys know and they both started fucking me good. The guys around the bed watched in awe. Most had never seen a real DP. The boys fucked me real good and I had an incredible orgasm and they both filled me with their cum. When the guys dismounted me the rest of the guys gave them an ovation.

I needed a little time to regain my strength so I just lay there and watched the guys standing next to the bed stroking themselves. I looked up at them and told them I loved watching guys stroke themselves and liked it even more when they came all over me. Then I asked them to please cum on me. Their stroking pace picked up and they were soon cumming on my face and tits. I got so excited I actually came again. This piqued the interest of a few more guys and they joined the party. Four more guys came on me and I loved every second. After the last guy finished I got real slutty and directed the cum on my face to my mouth. Then I retrieved some of the cum on my tits and licked it off my fingers. I needed another break so I got up and told the guys I would see them in few minutes after I cleaned up.

Bill brought me another drink and kissed me saying I was a dream come true. He loved how I was working the party and was very proud of his slut wife. I love his compliments and the way he shows me how much he loves me and I just want to do more to make both of us happy. I did another cleanup and put on my third outfit. Guys seem to love garters, stockings and real high heels so I did my best not to disappoint them. This time it was Red garters and stockings and white 5" heels with a double ankle strap. Before rejoining the group I fluffed my bush and retouched my makeup and hair. Every one of the guys had cum for me at least a couple times and I was sexually satisfied so I just mingled and talked with the guys. I felt like a movie star because almost every one of the guys told me how sexy and attractive I was. They enjoyed my personable openness and thought I was a super sex partner. Most told me they envied my husband. I accepted their compliments graciously and thanked them all.

It was getting late so I stood up and made an announcement. I told the guys that because I knew some of them were married or had partners I had not used perfume or cologne. I suggested that before they left it would be a good idea if they took a quick shower. I said I had laid out an ample supply of towels and there was a blow dryer so they wouldn't have wet head. Then I told them I didn't want any of them to get grounded because I just may want to do this again soon. Most of the guys took me up on my suggestion and showered. One by one they thanked me for a wonderful time and continued with the compliments as they left. Jack was the last to leave and he gave me a big kiss and told me this was the best night of his life. I thanked him and said I had enjoyed it too.

Bill was his usual self and showered me with praises and love and then finished the night making love to me. I feel asleep in his arms and didn't wake until about 10:00 the next morning. When I came out of the bedroom I was surprised to see that the mess from last night was well on the way to being cleaned up. Bill had arranged for a day maid to come in at 8:00 so I wouldn't have to do a thing. When he saw me he told me to sit down and he would fix my breakfast. He fixed my usual fruit and cereal with a cup of black coffee. He joined me and we talked about the party and he thanked me again and reaffirmed what an incredible wife he thought he had. What more could a girl ask for?

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers