Lisa does her First Porno Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said she understood.

Robert got Lisa aside and told her that if she nailed this audition, she would be set and will get plenty of work from now on.

Lisa went into a room to get ready. Tiffany joined her. As Lisa undressed, she asked Tiffany if she was going to audition too. Tiffany looked surprised and said she will audition if Lisa wanted her to. Lisa told her that if I am going to have sex with a woman in this movie, I want it to be you. Tiffany smiled and said thanks and undressed.

When the two women were ready, they came out to the main room. There were two men waiting, both nude, for them.

The director got the actors in position and gave them some freedom on dialogue.

Once things were set, the director yelled action and the audition began.

One of the men walked over to Lisa and pulled her towards him as the other guy joined them and started feeling her up. Lisa pulled them down to the bed and started playing with their cocks and kissing them.

One of the men mounted Lisa as she spread her legs. The other guy moved around and placed his stiff cock in Lisa's mouth as the other guy slipped his cock in her cunt.

As Lisa was sucking his cock, the other guy started pumping his cock in Lisa. Lisa's hips were rising off the bed with each thrust. She moaned and yelled out for the guy to fuck her harder.

The director told the guy fucking Lisa to pull out his cock and shoot his cum on her. When he said that, the guy pulled his cock out, gave it a few jerks and shot a stream of cum onto Lisa.

The guy she was sucking was ready to cum and he pulled out his cock and shot a stream of cum into her mouth and Lisa swallowed all of his cum.

When the guy's finished, the director told Tiffany to go over to Lisa and lick the cum off of Lisa and then kiss her, sharing a mouthful of cum.

Tiffany did as she was told then, without asking, mounted Lisa and ground her pussy into Lisa's, who returned her grinding until they each had an orgasm.

The director yelled cut and the action stopped. The director thanked everyone for coming and told them they could go and he would be in touch.

The men left and the women went into their room to clean up and dress.

As they just came out of the shower, the director came in.

"Ladies," he said, "you two women were terrific. Lisa, I have never seen a woman like you and you are perfect for porno movies. That being said, I want both of you women for my movie."

He left the room and as he left, Robert came in. As they were still naked, he said that the movie was ours as we nailed the audition. As he left, Lisa turned to Tiffany and told her she wanted Tiffany to come home with her and John to celebrate and Tiffany accepted the invite.

The four of us left the audition and headed home to celebrate.

When we got home, Robert said all our demands were met and that Tiffany will get billing and make $5,000 for her part.

He said the movie will start in a week and expect the shoot to take a few days. Lisa told Tiffany that she could stay with her and me until the movie was finished, as they needed to rehearse a lot.

We thanked Robert for all his help and encouragement. Lisa asked him to stay and celebrate but he had to go. As he was leaving, he gave Lisa an envelope and when she opened it, there was a check for $5,000 in it for her first porno movie. Lisa thanked him and Robert smiled and said he would be sending over a copy of Lisa's first porno for herself.

Look for the next chapter...

12