Lisa Gets Dominated by Her Daughter

Story Info
A daughter proves dominating and controlling to her mother.
11.1k words
4.31
256.8k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,277 Followers

Lisa was a single mom who would do anything in the world for her daughter. She was a very hard working professional who lost her husband when Lynzee was only six. Although it was a struggle raising a child being a single parent, Lisa managed to make all of the necessary sacrifices to ensure her daughter had a good childhood. It wasn't until lately that the relationship with her daughter became very strained and Lisa felt bad because it seemed they were fighting almost all of the time.

The two had different ideas about what a nineteen-year-old girl living at home should have the freedom to do. Lynzee felt she didn't need any parenting advice from her mother and Lisa believed her daughter wouldn't grow up properly unless she listened to her advice. What bothered Lisa the most was how readily and easily Lynzee acquired new boyfriends, as it seemed she was dating a different boy every month.

Lisa tried on occasion to sit down with her daughter and talk about her acting promiscuously. Lynz always shrugged off her mother's suggestions saying she was old enough and could act and do anything she wanted, which resulted in a continuous battle between the two. Sometimes Lisa cursed herself for being so protective and always wanting the best for her daughter.

One thing Lisa was kind of happy about was her daughter's current dating situation. Lynzee had a steady relationship with a boy named Jeff and they had been going out for three months. The one tiny fact Lisa didn't like was how her daughter let her boyfriend touch and embrace her in public and especially while Lynz was at home. She frequently caught the two in what appeared to be an intimate embrace. They seemed to purposely ignore her presence and continued fondling each other, which Lisa found troubling.

One particular Thursday night Lisa reached the end of her patience when she caught Lynzee and Jeff huddled together watching television in the living room. They were huffing and puffing, as if they had just run a marathon, and Lisa noticed her daughter's hand stuffed so far into Jeff's pants that it was very apparent what she was doing. She scolded the two and told Jeff he should leave, which he did without any hesitation.

Lisa didn't talk to her daughter again until she came home from college on the Friday and to her utter alarm, the girl appeared to be extremely angry with her. Lynz blatantly told her mother that her boyfriend was coming over to visit. She said that they were going to be doing homework and then they would be going out to a nightclub. "Guess we'll have to go out so we don't make you mad," Lynz said.

"Honey, I don't mind as long as you don't attack a guy in my living room," Lisa replied.

"We were just necking... and anyway, I'm old enough and don't need you hovering over me all of the time."

"I don't."

The doorbell sounded and that ended the conversation, as Lynzee ran to the door. Lisa watched her daughter greet her boyfriend with a big hug and lingering kiss, before she hurried out of the room. She busied herself with housework, which took her mind off her fight with Lynz, and after a few minutes Lisa was fully occupied with doing laundry and cleaning. Her immediate plan was to do all of the housework so she wouldn't have anything to do on the weekend.

Lisa did all of the dishes and kitchen cleanup and then she moved to the laundry. She heard the television on in the downstairs family room and assumed Lynzee and Jeff were watching some show so she decided to get the laundry hamper out of her daughter's bedroom. Lisa opened the bedroom door and had taken two steps into the room before she realized the room wasn't empty. The lights were out, but she noticed the shadowy figures lying in the middle of the bed.

There was a mad flurry of movement, as both teenagers tried to straighten their clothes, and Lisa knew they had been fooling around. "Mother! What the hell... you don't barge into my room without knocking," Lisa yelled.

"Oh my, I'm sorry... I thought you were in the den," Lisa replied. "I heard the TV... thought you were watching television." She noticed a lot of skin showing and a furious attempt by Jeff to stuff what looked like his family jewels back into his pants.

Lynzee yanked her top down and covered her bare boobs, as she glared at her mother. She wasn't able to rectify the rest. Her jeans were down and bunched around her knees and Lynz didn't even try to pull them up. Luckily her thong was simply askew and off to one side, which enabled her to at least straighten the garment so it covered the right spots. "What the hell are you doing just walking into my room," she asked.

"I'm sorry. I was doing laundry and wanted to get your dirty clothes so I could wash them," she responded, as she slowly backed up. "I thought... but I thought you were downstairs."

"You're bullshitting me... just like you've been doing for the past two years. Every time I get a boyfriend you have to make sure he's worthy... or some bullshit reason like that."

"No... honey, I'm not. Really, I'm not checking up on you," Lisa whispered and slowly backed out of the room.

"Yes, get your skinny ass out of my room... and stop mothering me all of the time," Lynz shouted, as the door closed.

***

Lisa went to bed, but she couldn't get the awful images of what she had seen out of her mind. She just couldn't comprehend how her daughter could be so brazen and openly let her boyfriend fondle her. Lisa considered Lynzee to be completely innocent and too naïve to act in such a shameless manner. She blamed her boyfriend and vowed to have a serious talk with him, as she slipped into her customary baggy t-shirt and flannel pajamas pants.

Just as she was pulling back the blankets, a soft knock on the bedroom door sounded and her heart skip a beat. She knew it was Lynzee and quickly responded. "Yes, come in, love. Please... come in."

Her daughter came into the room and walked straight up to her mother, leaving the door wide open. "I'm sorry about earlier... when you caught us in bed," Lynz said. "We didn't mean to... to actually make love."

"No, what... whaaa," Lisa replied, as she didn't know what to say. She knew they were fooling around, but didn't realize they were actually having sex.

"Oh mother, you can't imagine how it feels... what it feels like to find the perfect guy."

"Yeeeaaa, good. I didn't know," Lisa replied and sat down on the bed because she was vibrating so bad she had to sit.

Lynzee quickly sat down beside her mother. "You'll like Jeff, mom, once you get to know him like I do," she whispered. "He's different. He's so much nicer than any of my other boyfriends."

"Yes, but... but," Lisa said.

"You'll see. Mom, you'll see that he's different," Lynz said and looked her mother in the eyes, as she grabbed her hands.

"Yes, that is nice, love. I'm glad you like him," Lisa replied, as her daughter fell into her arms.

"Mother, when he touches me... oh my gawd, when he touches me I just get all tingly."

Lisa hugged her daughter and welcomed the loving embrace. It seemed that since Lynz had gotten older, they didn't show much outward affection towards each other like they did when she was younger. "That's good, sweetheart," she whispered. "I want you to be happy."

Lynz pulled back and looked into Lisa's eyes. "Mother, can we talk. Can I talk to you... like we used to do," she replied. "We never lay in bed and talk. We used to do it all the time."

Lisa welcomed the sudden friendliness and it was by mutual agreement that they both remained seated on the edge of the bed. She was the happiest woman in the world and realized it had been a long time since they had a serious conversation. "I would love to, sweetheart. I love you with all my heart... will do anything for you."

"Mother, I love Jeffery. When we're having sex... I feel like a real woman."

"Sex, well maybe you should wait."

"Oh mother, we're in love. We talk all the time and know what's on each other's mind. We love each other!"

"Yes, love, but you're so young."

"I'm old enough. How old were you when you and dad had sex," Lynzee asked?

Lisa realized that her daughter had a good point. She had been her husband's childhood sweetheart and they had gotten married when she was only eighteen. "Well... that is not important, sweetheart. I'm concerned about your happiness... not about what happened to me," she replied.

Lynzee was proud of her mother and knew others found Lisa a very attractive and sexy woman. She was in her mid 30's, but by looking at her you would not think she was that old. Lynz and her boyfriend often talked about Lisa and the fact Jeff found her mother extremely sexy didn't bother Lynz one little bit. In fact, it made the girl happy and she started mentioning her mother's womanly attributes during sexual encounters with Jeff.

Lisa had an extremely seductive appearance. Her waist measured only 23 inches and she looked even slimmer in most clothes. Lisa was blessed with natural boobs. They were large by any man's standard and had nipples that were almost impossible to hide because they seemed to be erect all of the time. Probably her most outstanding features were her hips, butt and legs. She had perfectly rounded hips and a butt that made women envious because it swayed seductively when she walked. Her legs were long and muscular enough to attract anyone's eye, as admirers thought she was very athletic.

"Mother, we talk about you all the time," Lynz said. "When we have sex... Jeff and I talk about you."

Lisa was completely dumbfounded and almost speechless. "What... you what?"

"Jeff and I talk about you a lot... especially when we're having sex."

"Sweetheart, no."

"Mother, we both find you the sexiest woman alive."

"Honey, no."

"When you caught us... earlier when you came in the room and caught us having sex," Lynz whispered. "We were going to go out... go partying, but then we started talking about you."

"Honey, no, no!"

"We were discussing how it would be the biggest thrill to use BDSM with you."

"What? Honey, you must be crazy."

"No, we love BDSM... Jeff and I love bondage and discipline during sex. We do it all of the time."

"Oh, honey... no. You can't be serious?"

"Yes, we actually talked about B&D and made up our minds. When you barged into my room without permission, we decided it was time to punish you."

"Not that... not BDSM, honey, not bondage... discipline!"

"Yes, we both love B&D."

"Darling, no, you must be crazy."

"Oh mother, I can't stop thinking about it. Thinking about giving you a spanking... then forcing you to have sex," Lynzee stated and her face displayed all of her youthful excitement and enthusiasm. "I get totally aroused just dreaming about it."

"Sweetheart, please, you have to stop... stop thinking about foolish things."

"Mother, have you ever been spanked?"

"NO! Oh darling, no."

Lynz squeezed and tightened her grip on her mother's hands. "How long has it been," she asked?

"What?"

"How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"Honey, please don't... don't ask such a silly question."

"He's the one. I know Jeff's the one for me," Lynz stated. "He's not like my other boyfriends."

"Others... other boyfriends?"

"Mother, I've been having sex since I was fifteen. Do you remember Joel? We had sex in my bedroom when you were at work."

"Honey, fifteen... you had sex at fifteen?"

"Yes... that was four years ago and after that there were others... several others."

"Others... oh my gawd, others?"

"Mother, kids are smart today. I make sure the boy uses a condom and then having sex is no big deal."

"Ooohhh, ooohhh, but it is, love... it is a big deal!"

"How many guys got into your pants before you married dad?"

Lisa didn't know how to answer the question. "But... it was different. We didn't... I didn't."

Lynzee looked at her mother in dismay. "What? You only had sex with one man when you were young... only with dad?"

Lisa stared back at her daughter and realized the girl was experienced and her views about sex were much different than she ever imagined. "Yeeeaaa, yes," she replied and she struggled to catch her breath. "Dave was the first and only man."

"Mother... mother, Jeff and I have talked about it. Talked about BDSM and us having sex with you."

"Oh dear... oh geez, please stop talking like that."

"So... how long has it been since you had intercourse with a man?"

"Darling, no... no!" Lisa wasn't going to answer the question. She heard the term BDSM over the years, but never really understood what it meant. She never imagined herself getting involved in any type of sex that included bondage or discipline. "Oh honey, please don't talk like that."

Lynzee completely ignored her mother's plea and continued. "Jeff said you would put up a fight... struggle at first, but once I demonstrated my superiority, you would willingly give in."

"Honey, please don't."

The girl let go of one hand and stood up. She turned and faced her mother while yanking Lisa to her feet. "Jeff is waiting for us in my bedroom. He has everything ready and wants to watch me spank your bare bum," Lynz said, as she started heading out of the master bedroom. She had a deathgrip on her mother's hand and forced her to follow, as she headed for the door. Lynz jerked her mother's arm every time Lisa hesitated and then pulled her all the way down the hallway until they reached her bedroom.

The door was open and Lynzee led the way into the room. Lisa quickly looked around the bedroom and noticed that the room was not neat and tidy, as it was earlier. What troubled her most was seeing Jeff sprawled out on top of the bed and grinning from ear to ear. She turned and faced her daughter. "Lynzee, for God's sake, what are you doing?"

The girl quickly pushed her mother all the way into the bedroom and stared straight into the worried eyes. "Mother, I asked you in the bedroom... how long has it been since you had sex?"

Lisa looked at her daughter and didn't know what to say. Shivers of doom went up and down her backbone, as she felt the mood change drastically in the room. "Aaaggghhh, aaaggghhh."

Lisa turned her head and studied the room. She noticed a familiar chair, but it had been modified to include shackles on the arms and legs, which were obviously meant to be used on a victim. Her eyes shifted to a night table that was littered with menacing looking equipment. She recognized a blindfold, something that looked like a mouth gag, several shinny metal clips and some ominous leather instruments that sent more shivers through her body.

When her eyes roamed towards the bed, Lisa's heart stopped. She ignored Jeff who was sitting motionless and studied the handcuffs that were mounted to each corner of the bed. Her worrisome thoughts were abruptly interrupted by her daughter's voice. "You realize what happens to bad girls. How bad girls have to be punished?"

"What, honey, what are you doing?" Lisa turned her head and faced her daughter. She wanted to run, but Lynzee was in her way. "Honey, that's enough!" She heard a rustling behind her and knew the boy had moved. Lisa froze and seemed to merely remain still, as if waiting for something to happen.

"Mother, are you going to answer my question... or not? How long has it been?"

"It... it... it's been a while."

"How long?"

"A year... two years."

"Wow, two years is a long time. I can only imagine how badly you need a man."

"No... no I don't."

"Have you tried bondage or discipline? Did you and dad try BDSM?"

"Oh baby, no... gawd no." Lisa tried to move her arms, but Lynzee grabbed her hands. "Lynzee, please!"

"You should have knocked... knocked before coming in and catching us in bed," Lynz whispered.

Lisa noticed the extremely serious expression on her daughter's face and her heart started pounding in her chest. "I'm sorry. Yes, I should have knocked... I'm sorry."

All of a sudden Lisa felt hands on her hips and she uttered a desperate gasp. She looked straight into her daughter's stern eyes, as she tried to stop shaking. Lisa realized that if she didn't do something immediately, there would be no escape. She tried to move her feet, but they remained riveted to the floor. Her torso seemed paralyzed and when she jerked her arms trying to free her hands from her daughter's powerful grip, nothing helped.

The hands left her hips and she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She knew Jeff took something off of the cluttered night table and she felt her heart rate go sky-high. "Mother, you've been a very bad girl and need some punishment," Lynzee whispered. "First we'll get you ready for a spanking."

Lisa heard the threatening statement, but her mind was too confused to come up with a good solution for her dilemma. Things happened so fast that her troubled mind wasn't able to react. Lynz let go of her hands and quickly grabbed a pair of handcuffs from her boyfriend. She slapped the cuffs around her mother's wrists and left the arms dangling straight down.

Then Lisa's vision was gone. "Lynzee! Stop, you have to stop this instant," she demanded, as Jeff slipped a cloth blindfold around her eyes.

The blindness was paralyzing and Lisa uttered protests, trying to reason with the teenagers. Suddenly her feet moved and the teenagers easily made her their captive. Jeff sat down on a chair and before Lisa could do anything to stop the two, she found herself spread out over top of Jeff's lap. Her handcuffed arms were forced around the right side of Jeff's knees and her hands reached down to the floor. She was draped over the boy's legs and her knees were planted on the floor towards Jeff's left side.

The teenager put one hand in the center of Lisa's back to hold her chest down and he used his other hand to keep her legs pinned. Lisa felt her baggy t-shirt being yanked upwards and knew her bare chest was exposed, but that was the least of her worries. "Sweetheart, what are you doing? Stop, please stop."

Jeff held her captive and Lynzee took charge. She grabbed a big handful of her mother's hair and jerked the head back and forth. "Mother, you've been a very bad girl and need a spanking," she stated.

The room was deathly quiet and the darkness was demoralizing. "Oh baby, oh baby, no."

"You're making things worse, mother. Shut up, or else!"

Lisa arched her back and tried to look at Lynz through the blindfold. "Oh honey, please stop."

"It's time, mother. Time for the spanking of your life," Lynz stated, as she rubbed her hand across her mother's bum a few times.

Her mind was distraught and Lisa couldn't understand how she let things get so out of hand. She listened and suddenly her ears were astute to what was happening. Lisa felt Lynz move away from her for a brief moment, but then the girl was back. When the first smack hit, her heart stopped. The leather paddle made a loud intimidating sound and the instrument was designed to put the fear of god into a victim.

Lisa couldn't breathe, as Lynzee brought the paddle down on her mother's ass several times before she paused. "You'll find out that for discipline to be carried out properly, you'll have to cry," Lynz whispered.

Lisa coughed and sputtered before she caught her breath. "Oh gawd, owe... ooowww," she moaned and the first tear ran down her rosy cheek.

Lynz yanked her mother's head upwards again and put her lips directly on her ear. "Now we'll see if you've learned anything. Who was the last man you had sex with?" She asked the question and waited a mere second before using the paddle again.

Her ass was on fire and this time Lisa cried. The tears ran freely and she struggled to get free, but Jeff was far too strong. Her heart was beating so fast that her face turned a blushing red and then she felt her pants slide smoothly across her burning butt and all the way down her legs to the floor. Lisa turned her head, but that didn't help, as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "Dear lord, no, no."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,277 Followers