Lisa Gets Out

Story Info
Sexual frustrated woman finds release in her son-in-law.
1.1k words
4.07
227.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started very innocently. My mother-in-law, Lisa, and her best friend and co-worker, Beth, stopped by one Friday evening. Lisa wanted to show-off her new granddaughter to Beth. The two women where both dressed to kill for an evening on the town away from work and in Lisa's case, husband.

Sue, my wife and Lisa's daughter, and I are very proud of our little girl and love showing her off. The four of us sat around chitchatting about this and that, when I asked the ladies what they had lined-up for the rest of the evening. They had already eaten dinner at a local place and where on their way to find a bar to have a few drinks at and who knows what else. I chimed in that it would be nice to get out and let loose. Sue concurred with the sediment say how hard it is to go out with a new baby at home.

Let me back up by saying that Lisa does watch the baby for Sue and I so that we have some sanity time. Sue also just went on one of her girl's night out last week so it was my turn to get out of the house. Back to the story. Beth suggest the she didn't mind if I tagged along if Lisa and Sue didn't mind. She said that it would be fun, and that they need a dance partner who wasn't just looking to get in their pants. So it was agreed that I would meet the Lisa and Beth at a local nightspot as soon as I got cleaned-up.

At the club I found Lisa and Beth at a table near the dance floor. Both had a drink in hand and where happily swaying to the music. Just before I got to their table a man came up and asked Lisa to dance. She apparently accepted the invitation because the quickly took a place on the dance floor. Taking the other guys queue, I walked up to Beth and said may I have this dance. She got this huge grin on her face and said, "Lets go stud, I need to boogie." With that we danced our way over to Lisa and her mystery man. The song ended and the four us returned to our table where we chatted had another drink. The one of Lisa's favorite songs came on. She grabbed my hand and drug me out to the dance floor before I knew what was happening leaving Beth and Scott and the table watching us go.

I said to Lisa, You know Scott would have been happy to dance with you.

I'm a married woman. I can't dance the night away leading him to believe that it could lead to more.

More what?

With that statement she pull away from me long enough to hit me playfully saying "You know what!"

No, I don't know what.

With that she just smile and hugged me tight while dancing. She whispered in my ear "you know what" at the same time I felt her hand slip down and give my dick a nice sensual rub. Just long enough to get my attention, but not long enough to attract any attention. By this time the song had ended and we made our way back to the table. Scott and Beth must have gone out to the dance floor for the next song giving Lisa and I a chance to talk. We agreed that it was time to ditch Scott and leave the club. Beth and Scott came back after at the end of the song. Lisa grabbed Beth and announced that they had to go the ladies room. I was already in the parking lot waiting for Beth and Lisa. Beth wanted to stay because she was starting to like Scott and wanted to see where it ended up. Lisa claimed to be tired and said that I would give her a ride home.

I drove Lisa home at about eleven or so. She was still buzzing from the alcohol when I put her in my car. She had on a short skirt, heels, with a sleeveless blouse and light jacket to match. Once in the car she removed her jacket and heels for the ride home. She also reclined the set back allowing her already short skirt to ride up even higher. I swear I could see the crotch of her pantyhose as I dove her home. I never though of my mother-in-law in a sexual way before, but damn I was hard just looking at her there half passed out in my car.

I pulled into her driveway ready to carry her inside when an evil thought crossed my mind. I reached over and started rubbing her crotch just like she did mine on the dance floor. She opened her eyes and asked me if I where enjoying myself.

Yes, I replied. I think I figured out what, what is! All the while I was still rubbing her pussy through her pantyhose.

She pushed my hand away and started to get out of the car when she look at me and asked. Aren't you going to walk me to the door? I jump out of the car and helped her out of the car and walked to the front door. Lisa said that I should come on in and call Sue to let her know where I was. When we got through the door Lisa grabbed my hard-on and said two can play that game mister. I bent down and kissed her. She opened up her mouth and our tongues where dancing to music that only we heard. A trail of cloths marked our path from the front door to her bedroom where we feel into a 69 hungrily devouring each others sex. I ate my sweet mother-in-law's 50 year-old pussies with the appetite of a staving man. She only let go of my 8-inch erection long enough to let her multiple climax's to subside. She then got up on all fours and said, "Fuck me! Fuck me now." It only took a few strokes for me to spray my seed deep in to her tight pussy.

We lay there together in the aftermath of our unleashed passion. She said that it was wonderful and didn't regret a minute of it and hope that I still respected her. Steve, her husband, works the graveyard shift and hasn't been keeping up with his husbandly duties. Lisa said that I should be getting home, as it was nearly 2 am. She called Sue for me to tell her I had just dropped her off and would be home shortly.

To be continued...