Lisa Gets What She Wants

Story Info
Say no to the boss? Not in this economy!
2.4k words
4.25
28.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers

It's Friday afternoon, approaching three-thirty, and I've mentally checked out for the week.

"C, please come in here," my boss Lisa calls out from her office, jolting me back into real time.

Grabbing my electronic notebook, I quickly move to her doorway, and tap softly on the frame.

Still gazing down at the document in front of her, and without looking up she says, "Inside," as she holds up the back of her left hand towards me and waves her four fingers twice.

I move to one of the empty chairs in front of the desk, but before sitting she says, "Close it."

I immediately think, 'this can't be good,' as I know people are being laid off, with others designated to new positions. 'This can't be possible', I say to myself, I'm one of the division's top performers, and have been given a number of awards, and even a promotion in the last year.

"Over here," Lisa says pointing to the couch along the wall next to her desk, again not looking up, as I'm attempting to sit down in the chair for the third time in less than a minute.

So I sit....and wait, as she continues to read and scribble on the paper. Finally looking up and tilting her head back with closed eyes, Lisa breathes in and exhales loudly, almost as if she's mentally exhausted.

Rolling her chair away from the desk, and closer to me, our eyes finally meet when she says, "These heels have been killing my feet and calves all day. I need a massage," as she lifts her right leg onto my lap, shoe and all.

A bit dumbfounded by her behavior, I stare down at her leg while still holding the notebook. She then moves her heel into my crotch, and I toss the notebook into the air in reaction to her move. Quickly catching it before it hits the carpeted floor, I set it on the couch, arm's length away from me, and hastily grab her ankle before she can push any further.

"I need my legs massaged," Lisa nearly shouts, and certainly gets my attention when her left leg joins the other on my lap.

As I look up at her, she says, "Remove my shoes, and let's get this show on the road."

A 'show'? Is that what this is, I ask myself? Gently grasping her left leg, between her ankle and her calf, I turn her foot so that I can unbuckle the heel. Having years of practice at this, I use my thumb and middle finger to hold the buckle, while pushing the strap back through with my index finger until the 'mound' created causes the prong to release from the straps hole.

With the strap now loosened, I gently remove the shoe from Lisa's foot as she gives an audible sigh. Repeating the process with my other hand on her right leg, as she moves the left from my lap and lays it on the couch beside me. I can feel her warmth pressed into my outer right thigh as I now work both thumbs around and into the bottom of her foot, as I hold it with the fingers of both hands as she watches.

Lisa's dark brown stockings closely match her cocoa skin tone, and create a 'slippery' effect that allowed my thumbs and fingers to move effortlessly, while generating just enough heat to warm her skin.

Let me further describe Lisa.

An attractively athletic Black woman, she stands 5'8" without heels. Lisa has a runner's lithe body, with 34B-sized breasts and a taut ass you just want to reach out and grab as she walks by in slacks. Of course, you'll lose a hand doing that, at the very least.

Today, Lisa is wearing a red-gray-black patterned mid-knee dress. As she spreads her legs a little to get more comfortable, I can see a just a bit more of her inner thighs.

Now holding her ankle with one hand, the other is making circles around her shin and calf, gently kneading the entire calf area as I make my way around and back. At this point she closes her eyes and lays her head back, and her shoulder-length, lightly curled hair hangs down behind her.

Her mouth still facing the ceiling, she tells me, "Another minute or two, and start on the next one."

I get a little bolder and, sitting her leg on my lap again, use both hands to softly rub and knead back and forth between her ankle and knee, when on the fourth stroke upwards I pass along the side of her knee until my hands disappear under the hem of her dress, just an inch or two above her knee.

Cutting my eyes upward, I see her head immediately pop up and look at me with a blank stare. I pretend not to notice, and continue the back and forth motion, all the way down to the ankle, softly humming a tune that's been stuck in my head.

I then pat her calf and say, "Next."

She shifts legs and I repeat the process, but seem to notice her legs look like they're spread a little farther apart this time, with more of her thigh exposed as the the dress begins to ride up. Her dark red panties are now visible, as are her stocking tops, letting me silently know she's sporting a garter today as opposed to pantyhose. Just a hint of bare skin inside of her thighs is visible, and I can see her thigh muscles softly flexing.

Having paid enough attention to her calf area, I plan to spend more time above the knee. Using my thumbs and fingers to massage the sides and under her kneecap, I hear Lisa's breathing become a little quicker and deeper. I painstakingly slowly, but firmly, make my way up her thigh, being careful to make sure each long muscle gets the attention it deserves.

My fingertips feel the change in material as I reach the slightly noticeable thicker top portion of the stocking, where I make sure to run my hands around the darker band a few times. Just when I feel Lisa relax a little more, I touch bare skin, both on the inside and outside of her thigh.

Lisa gasps gently, but noticeably, and I now realize the demanding boss attitude has long since disappeared, and see her eyes are closed, head tilted back slightly, and her mouth slightly open.

With her left leg still on my lap, Lisa shifts her right foot out a half dozen inches or so, opening up a little more of a gap between the top of her legs. I spare no expense on any of the skin now available to me as I glide my hands tantalizingly higher, moving each in half circles from the top to the underside of her thigh, with the knuckles on my left hand fingers lightly grazing the warm crotch of her panties.

I can hear the air languidly escaping between her parted lips and a feel her leg tremble as I increase the frequency of my hand movements around and back on her thigh, adding slightly more pressure to the back of my hand as it sweeps across her charms.

Having felt the garter straps on each pass, I boldly pause over the top one and agilely unsnap it. Lisa's head shoots up again and she looks at me, this time with smoldering eyes. Her eyebrows raise in surprise when, looking back at her I slide both hands under her leg, and unsnap the last obstruction. Placing one hand below the next, while under her upper thigh region, I can feel the lace boundry of her panties and the slight curve of her firm ass cheek.

I broke our seemingly hour-long silence, except for the occasional gasp or deep moan by saying, "Your stockings are keeping me from giving a better massage."

Lisa simply looks at me wild-eyed as I grasp the tops of the now-loosened nylon and I begin to unhurriedly, almost teasingly, draw back the delicate sheer tube from her long legs. I pause after a few seconds to caress the now exposed skin, before slowly peeling back more of the material, as Lisa's head returns to it's languid position, closed eyes facing the ceiling, and an occasional sharp deep breath.

Stopping with the hose gathered at her knee, I tenderly manipulate the muscles in her thigh, growing closer to her heated center with each pass. I return to the knuckle caress against what appears to be a moist area in the lower center of her panty, and without any subtlety Lisa spreads her legs ever wider. I now use the flat of my fingers to trace over the tight, damp region, and can feel a hardened nub just above the wet spot.

Lisa is now slowly running her tongue over her upper and lower lips, adding a saliva sheen to both. I begin tracing over the lace panty edge as I again reach the top of her leg, occasionally running my fingertips under the elastic boundary as if pulling them up for more bare skin access.

Lisa is practically panting when I suddenly stop and remove my hands, putting them at my side. It takes a moment before she realizes I'm not touching her in any way when her eyes pop open and head jolts up, giving me a glazed-eyed questioning look.

"Start on the other leg?" I asked, with a somewhat smug tone as I thought to myself, 'who's in charge now?'

I was about to find out it wasn't me.

With cat-like quickness, Lisa moves her leg from my lap and places it on the floor, grabs the hem of her dress and pulls it up, and slides her ass to the edge of her chair as she simultaneously exclaims, "Fuck that!"

Then grabbing the back of my head at the base of the neck, she aggressively pulls me off the couch towards her. She obviously knew what she was doing, because as soon as my knees hit the kindly-carpeted floor, I did a face plant right into her panty covered pussy. Whatever pain my knees initially felt was quickly overcome with the spicy sweet scent of her lady garden.

Lisa was obviously aroused, to put it mildly, and seemed to want to reach the next level as she held my head against her sex while gyrating her hips up and down, essentially running her cloth covered quim over my lips, from chin to nose. I felt her little nub again as her pussy traveled back and forth across my lower face and thought to myself, 'I'll be seeing you soon."

"Get those panties off me now, and eat me," Lisa commanded.

Quickly sizing up the situation right in front of me, I saw Lisa's left stocking now gathered at her ankle. A few quick movements and it would be completely off her foot. However, her right stocking was still attached to the garter, which would preclude me from sliding her panties off. And while I love to feel the softness of a woman's inner thigh against my cheeks, I also enjoy the silky smoothness of a nylon-covered leg.

Seeing the best of both worlds right in front of me, I leaned in and lightly kissed Lisa's pantied covered pussy, which brought a gentle rise of her ass from the chair. I then almost, but not quite imperceptibly ran my tongue up and down the her concealed slit, tasting the delicious juices leaking through and illiciting a pleasurable moan from her. Then, reaching up I place two fingers from both my hands just inside the right leg of her panties, slowly running the back of my fingers up and down her slickened outer lips.

When the fingers from both hands come within proximity to one another, I firmly grasp the material with each and forcefully rip her panties open, letting the bottom part hang down over the seat, fully exposing her liquid-covered pussy.

"What the fuck!?" Lisa shouts, her shoulders abruptly moving off the seat back.

"You're constantly telling us to remove all barriers to success," I wryly reply while trying to stifle a laugh.

I'm getting a 'if looks could kill' stare from Lisa, so I quickly spread her knees wider and bury my face into her molten sex. I barely notice the smoothness of her bare thigh on my right cheek, and the silky hose on my left as my tongue snakes through her slit, down and over her gift-giving entrance, then up and around her clit, which recieves a quick flick with the tip of my tongue, before twisting back downward.

Her light chocolate lips give way as I seek her creamy center, and I moan into her portal as I taste her sweet reward. Gently spreading her lips with my fingers, I slowly and with ever increasing depth, begin tongue fucking her heated passage, extracting more of her savory nectar.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Lisa shrieks, between pleasurable moans and deep breaths. "Work that sweet fucking tongue, baby. God, that feels so good."

Trying to keep my tongue centered on target is becoming an increasing challenge as Lisa's ass is moving all around the seat, but my competive spirit ensures I'll see her across the finish line.

"Lick that chocolate pussy, baby. You know you can't get enough!"

My, "Mmmmm hmmmmmm," reply onto her pleasure nub brought the desired reaction.

"Oh, fuck yes! Suck on that clit, just like that, yeah....," Lisa responded, her voice trailing off into what almost sounded like a hiss.

Keeping my mouth over the upper portion of her pussy, I alternately sucked and ran my tongue over her button as I advanced a finger towards her opening. Tenderly rubbing my finger around her hole for lubrication, I then slowly began inserting and pulling back my slickened digit, which had Lisa now grasping desperately at the chair handles.

Seemingly talking to the ceiling, Lisa nearly shouts, "Oh motherfucker! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm going to fucking cum!"

I frantically try to capture all the delectable syrup streaming from her spasming thermal spring while licking at and around her engorged bead, then timing my now-waning tongue movements to her ever-relaxing body as she comes down from her lustfilled stimulation.

As I sit back on my heels and wipe my face with the back of my hand, I see Lisa limply laying in the chair, arms hanging straight down as if she's totally drained.

"You can leave now," she says without moving.

I get up, grab my things and open the door. Halfway thru, I stop and look back at Lisa, her eyes still closed, dress bunched up to her waist and one stocking visible.

"See you at home?"

clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers