Lisa Jack's Mom

Story Info
It all began when Gene saw her mom pulling on stockings.
8.2k words
4.34
101.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Gene Sutherland was in a mood. Lisa Jack was already treating him like crap and they'd only dated three times. This was his midweek gym night she'd called to ask him to buy take-outs and eat with her and listen to her crappy music, not that she gave that label to her music.

Gene entered the front door and yelled for Lisa and she yelled she was in her bedroom. He walked in the direction of her voice and saw her mom on the bed pulling on black stockings. Mrs Jack was wearing only a red and black bra and matching panties. The stockings were hold-ups.

Licking his lips and then wiping his chin, Gene lowered his voice and called, "Hi Mrs Jack."

"Oh hi Gene. Close the door please."

Mrs Jack watched Gene and then with a faint smile said, "I meant close the door for my privacy, you remaining on the other side of it."

"I'm quite comfortable here Mrs Jack, really."

She sighed. "Perhaps you are Gene. Please don't make me throw you out and spoil my image of you being a lovely young man."

"Okay, but I must say you look sensational for a old woman. You have better boobs and legs than Lisa and even the sexy girls at the bank."

Mrs Jack, a fading beauty with dirty blonde hair and the start of sag and widening hips laughed and said, "Fuck off Gene. If my husband walks in and finds you here like this he'll kill you."

Gene almost tore the door off its hinges in haste to remove himself.

Lisa snatched her food order from him and snapped, "What took you so long?"

Gene thought of saying he'd been plucking up courage to ask is he could screw Lisa's mother but then thought was not the sort of thing a guy should say to his girlfriend because it could create family tension and misunderstanding. More to the point, her father could slug him, knocking him into next week.

So Gene said "Nothing" and Lisa responded on auto, "I thought so. Christmas, this food is half cold."

They ate in silence until Lisa felt compelled to talk.

"Mom's going to a concert and dad's out with the boys. What do you want to do?"

"Fuck."

They worked in the same department of the bank, as part-timers, in their second year of a commerce degree at college, so knew each other well but not intimately.

"You don't beat around the bush," Lisa scowled, spoiling her good looks. Gene was now convinced her mom was a better looker.

"Bush?" he said intently. "I thought you being trendy would be bald?"

Lisa lightly fingered the hairy location in question thoughtfully. "Would you like to shave me?"

"I suppose so."

Lisa stared at him and sniffed. "Either you want to perform the treat or you're too scared to do it."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I shave Clara."

Lisa reeled at that disclosure and almost began panting. "Tell me more. I promise I'll keep my mouth shut."

This thing about shaving was stunning news because Clara Sutherland had for two years running won the regional Channel TV Nine's 'Come Dance with Me Spectacular' and currently was MidCity Mall's beauty queen, being paid hugely for promotions. She was only twenty-three, a year older than Gene. Lisa boggled while Gene told her how his sister had taught him everything he knew about sex but then corrected himself: "Everything short of me inserting my cock into any orifice."

"Ohmigod, tell me everything."

Forty minutes later, with Lisa's pussy as bare as her ass cheek except for a directional arrow pointing towards her slit, carved in a little tuft of remaining hair, Lisa was ecstatic and so proud of Gene she was about to yield. Then Lisa heard her mom arriving home so cleaned up and dressed with the speed of lightening and put on a CD she knew her mom hated.

Glenda Jack entered the room and sniffed, appearing satisfied she couldn't detect the after-odors of rampant sex. Gene half expected her to lift her daughter's fingers to her nose and then to check his dick for evidence of secretions. For goodness sake, her daughter was almost twenty-two, old enough almost to be a professional whore.

"Gene, don't you think you should be home now. I'll walk you to the door and could you be kind enough to park your vehicle farther up the street in future so our neighbors don't assume we are harboring a boy-racer driving a wreck."

"Yes Mrs Jack."

At the front door Gene turned and said, "Good night Mrs Jack. He then stammered, "P-please pull up your dress and s-show me your beautiful legs in s-stockings."

"Gene, please don't ever talk to me like that again."

"Please Mrs Jack -- w-why dress up wearing great underwear and nobody has seen it? Nobody knows. It's an exercise in futility."

Gene became aware Mrs Jack was lifting her dress front. He stepped back two paces. She stopped eight inches above her knees and choked, "Do you like stockings Gene?"

"I-I love them but raise your hands as high as your bellybutton and don't hasten to drop them."

Gene eyed the presentation and wheezed, "Beautiful. Adieu Mrs Jack. That's wonderful. It's a sight a young guy like me is privileged to have witnessed and I admire your courage to admit me into the world of adult women. Thank you."

He turned and walked away, not looking back, unaware when the slightly shocked Mrs Jack's skirt was lowered and she was left wondering what had that achieved?

Next day was a nervous day for Gene, aware he'd struck a cord with Mrs Jack. He must see her within the next few hours otherwise this hold he appeared to have on her would evaporate, never again to re-establish. At least that was his theory. It was raining and Lisa came through for him, asking him to drive her home because none of her girlfriends wanted to knock around at MidCity Mall that evening.

Lisa was quite miffed when Gene just grunted when she said her newly shaved pussy had been itchy. Was he lining up another girlfriend? A little alarmed she placed her curls on his shoulder and slid her hand down to give him a thrill but had great difficultly finding it because it was totally limp. Ohmigod, was her sex appeal waning?

They walked into the kitchen. Her mom looked at Gene and Gene eyed her mom. Her mom ignored her, said hello to Gene and left the room. Gene looked as if her mom had kicked him in the nuts. Lisa wondered what was happening to her. For almost three weeks she'd been quietly grooming Gene to be the center of her universe, to dote on her just like her mother doted on her. But tonight everything seemed to be unraveling and she was in danger of being sidelined. Why hadn't her three girlfriends wanted to meet at the mall with her on Monday evening as they always did to discuss the weekend?

"Come on Gene," she said, grabbing him by the hand when he'd only had time to jam one cookie into his mouth. "Let's go to me bedroom and fuck." She reached down and felt Gene was being a good boy and growing an erection. That was the promise her world was re-stabilizing.

"God Gene, I'm soaked," Lisa moaned, wiping her crotch as Gene dressed whistling. She was on the bed, completely nude but at least cleaned up when her mom walked in, waving her hand in front of her nose. She opened the two windows full out and said, "It's probably dinner time at your home as well Gene. You should be off."

Lisa was confused. She would have expected her mom to roar her and kick Gene through the unopened French doors screaming he was to leave town by midnight. Gene left, looking at her mom anxiously but not saying a word and not looking at Lisa but he did mutter goodnight Lisa. How fucking romantic. Then her mom smiled at her sweetly and said, "Have a quick bath darling. You look rather cute flushed like that and your curls in disarray. Was he any good?" Lisa opened her mouth to ask did her mom really want her to answer but her mom was at the dresser checking her own hair and lifting her boobs in her bra as if she wanted them to ride higher. Clearly she hadn't expected Lisa to reply.

Gene was confused as well. Why hadn't Mrs Jack screamed and tossed him out of her house like any defensive mother would have reacted? Thank goodness Lisa had wiped herself before her mom walked in; no mother would be able to cope seeing her ex-baby covered in a guy's goo. The remarkable thing was Mrs Jack didn't appear at all upset and at one point she'd looked directly at Gene's crotch. What was going on here? Gene had no idea.

Next morning at college Gene avoided Lisa without quite knowing why but she caught up at lunchtime in the café, sitting beside him. Waiting until he had a mouthful of pie Lisa said out of the blue, "I experienced more sensations being shaven."

Conversation at the table halted midstream. Lisa, her face turning the color of beetroot, jumped up and left without a word. Gene studied the ceiling. Other conversations resumed and Gene felt Trish Smith and Di Thompson move in against him, rather closely. "Di and I wonder if you have anything on this evening Gene?" Trish whispered.

"I've promised to buddy study with Lisa. We appear to becoming a good unit."

Di said crossly, "I bet," and moved away. Trish placed a hand on his thigh and whispered, "You know where I live Big Boy," and moved back to her puny guy of the moment. Gene countered the thoughts of having Di and Trish together by switching his mind. He thought of Mrs Jack and that became fascinating when he began mentally undressing her.

Gene arrived home that evening after working on their joint project with Lisa to find everyone was out. He went to Clara's panty drawer, sniffed a couple, and then opened her stockings drawer and examining what appeared her most popular choice among the unopened packets. Next afternoon Gene purchased a packet and the next time he was called to Lisa's bedroom -- they were now required to leave the door open when working in there -- he tossed the purchase on to Mr and Mrs Jack's bed.

Later when Mrs Jack arrived with coffee Lisa glanced up and said thanks, glanced down and went wow. She asked her mom was she modernizing.

"Yes darling, what do you think of this saucy open pattern number?"

"The truth is they look great on you."

"Thank you darling. What do you think Gene?"

Lisa replied firmly Gene wasn't at all interested in stockings.

"They look great Mrs Jack. Are they hold-ups or are you wearing a garter belt?"

"Gene!"

"Do you wish to see?" Glenda teased.

"Mom!"

"All right, all right Miss Prude. I feel in a sexy mood tonight so you two can close the door if you wish but make sure Gene is out of here and you air the room before your father arrives at 9:00 and comes to kiss you good night."

Lisa gaped as her mother left the room. "I can't believe it; that wasn't my mother."

"Yes, that was your mom," Gene said helpfully.

Gene came to the conclusion there was little affection between Lisa and him. Their coupling was meandering on like a friendship with study pairing, sex and outings added but not forming into the complete relationship he usually had with a female -- one he actually felt. Lisa just didn't seem to care about anything really, apart from her three best girlfriends. Perhaps they were a coven of lesbians and she had Gene hang out with her to suggest normality?

"Who knows?" he muttered darkly.

It didn't much matter as his studies remained on track. Lisa's damn mother was distancing herself. Was she also lesbian? Gene grinned and thought not likely -- she was the sexiest old woman he knew, although it was virtually hidden but he'd felt it smoldering.

Glenda entered the room, he looked at her; she looked away and immediately left the room. He gritted and wondered why women could be so infuriating without saying anything or apparently doing anything anti-social. He knew was it was with Glenda: she'd flirted with him twice, briefly, quite significantly actually, and then had dropped him like a brick knowing he'd only be trouble for her.

Suddenly she was at his side again -- Lisa was still in the bathroom.

"I've brought you guys coffee. Oh my, you have a long straight back," she said, not touching.

"Thank you, how very kind," Gene said remembering his mother's training about manners. He caught a whiff of Glenda's perfume, his dick began to firm but there was a noise inside the bathroom not that that mattered because Glenda had already glided away. Gene caught the sound of the thigh rub of stockings and blood raced to erect his cock.

Amazing, he thought, adjusting his underpants. She was virtually out of the room, not touching him and yet she could do that to him.

Privately Mrs Jack was now Glenda to Gene, although he called her Mrs Jack or 'your mom' when with Lisa. He rarely saw Mr Jack and couldn't understand why the jerk went drinking with the guys after work. Gene decided if he married someone like Mrs Jack he'd be first out of the office and would pick up speeding tickets in the race to get home to hold her, to kiss her and to give her a big fat seven inches that she would have been thinking about all day. He assumed that would be her focus.

Home in bed that night, hand on his rod, Gene was thinking about Glenda when click, it all fell into place. Glenda was interested in him! Since her comment about his straight back -- probably female code for saying I assume your dick is long and straight -- and allowing him to hear the swish, swish of her thigh-rubbed stockings there had been other things.

Sometimes when the study work finished early Lisa would suggest a walk through the nearby woods and her mom would accompany them. Glena used to always walk alongside Lisa but recently she'd taken to walking alongside him and if it were windy both women would link arms with him. Glenda had began calling him to the kitchen to open a stubborn jar or to lift something from a high cupboard and now when she was bent over a low cupboard she no longer would jump up straight and turn defensively. Instead she would keep on what she was doing, allowing Gene to eye her butt under the straining skirt and a couple of times he actually thought she'd waggled at him.

Then there was that very afternoon. They had been in the kitchen having coffee and a snack. Glenda has a small piece of cookie left and bit it in two. She then leaned forward on her bar stool and said 'here'. Gene turned on his barstool and opened his mouth, knowing that's what she wanted him to do. She popped the piece of cookie into his mouth, her mouth opened in concentration and he could see he tongue tip and just beyond that her piece of cookie.

Strangely that seemed very sexy, particularly when her tongue tip protruded between her closing lips. Gene looked down at her tits, she saw what he was looking at and smiled. As Lisa turned from the sink bench with more coffee Glenda swung her legs back under the breakfast bar to widen the space between her and Gene, making room for Lisa.

The bedroom door opened and Gene's mother switched on the light and accused, "Your bed is rattling against our bedroom wall. She then watched open-mouthed as a plume of sperm shot up above the nude torso of her son.

Giggling Irma returned from Gene's bathroom with a towel, threw it at him and kissing him goodnight again said, "If Lisa is not sufficient for you think about taking on her mom as well. Glenda Jack is the sexiest female in our Neighborhood Sports & Hobbies Group by a country mile."

As she closed the door Irma whispered, "Just kidding. Don't be a naughty boy."

Eyes bulging, Gene thought his mom was a good sort and always good for sound advice as well.

Glenda Jack was bent over the cupboard about to haul out the fry pan and opened her mouth to say 'Hi Gene' when he whacked her butt. She lifted and hit her head on the sink top and yelled ouch.

Gene said sorry and began massaging her butt.

"No you fool, just above my forehead, I hit the sink. I don't think it's bleeding."

"Oh my poor sweet lady," Gene soothed, ineffectually rubbing the lightly injured area that nevertheless it might bruise. Glenda almost shook into an orgasm at the feel of his fingers and recalled what's he'd just said to her. Her breasts felt about to burst out of the bra and she wanted him to pull them out and fondle them, just like her husband Trevor used to do but no longer bothered except when in bed with a boner wanting attention.

Glenda pushed Gene away and said he'd assaulted her.

Aghast at the young man's devastated look Glenda had a surge of madness. She'd been dreaming about this moment for much too long. She reached up, pulled Gene's head down and kissed him full on his lips, dragging his right hand on to the nearest swelling breast. He groaned, she groaned and she narrowly avoided pushing her tongue into his mouth.

She waited anxiously for him to pull him away, knowing it had to be him to decide to pull away. He certainly took his time, and that pleased her.

"God, that was magnificent," he said, fingers pressing into her tit.

He dropped his hand and she said, "Oh Gene, I was insane doing that. It must not happen again."

He said gallantly, "The head knock must have pulled a trigger. It's all my fault."

"Thank you."

"As for not doing it again, just let's wait and see huh? I don't want to miss out on my birthday kiss later this year."

The darling boy. Glenda was so pleased with him, such a gentleman. She was prepared to give him anything he wanted, up the butt if that didn't make him vomit. Her eyes opened in alarm. Good heavens, she thought. This is not you, too many hot romance novels my girl. You need to pull your horns in.

"That was a very skilful use of the word 'huh' Gene. Now run along to Lisa and I'll fetch coffee." To her horror Glenda heard herself deliver what she called her sluttish laugh, unused for many years except when half-drunk with girlfriends swapping yarns and the occasional filthy joke about men.

Slut? She shook her head vigorously in denial. Glenda thought the more appropriate word was whore because in recent days she had slyly began to think about fucking her daughter's boyfriend.

That night Trevor was tossed around in bed so much and was slammed into so many positions that he actually broke into a sweat and twice delivered big ejaculations which was tops for him.

"What's up with you woman? Did one of your pals feed you sex drugs or have you just decided to kill me through excessive sex to draw the insurance?"

Running a bath Glenda wandered into Trevor who was almost asleep. "Darling, do you mind if I turn modern and get all my body hair below my neck removed?"

"No, but in thinking frivolous things like that indicates your mind is very vacuous. You ought to get a job."

"Ah good. I've always wanted to go back to work."

"I don't want you back at work. Most of the women in this neighborhood don't work. Oh, good idea about being stripped of hair. You'll be fucked more and if we sweat like we did tonight we'll both lose unwanted fat."

"Oh good, I'd like to be fucked more," Glenda yawned, thinking they'd not fucks would go her husband's way. In the bath as she inserted her waterproof vibrator she wondered what Gene would be doing right now. Glenda pictured him on his back, jerking off and thinking about her more intensely than any other male including Trevor at his peak during their courtship days, ever had. She clammed her legs shut and shuddered into a scream.

"Shut up," called her unromantic husband sleepily. "You'll wake the entire neighborhood. "Use your fingers if you can't remember to keep that toy on medium power."

Removing the device to wash it, Glenda confirmed it was on low setting before switching it off. "Gene Sutherland, I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will gyrate," she whispered.

CHAPTER 2

The time finally arrived when Gene and his girlfriend's mom were away from the house alone. Lisa and Gene finished their home study early and Lisa asked him to drop her off at MidCity Mall.

"May I drop you off anywhere Mrs Jack?"