Lisa Led Astray Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife wants a fuck toy, and we decide Lisa is it.
5k words
4.25
44k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy. This story is not based on real events or people.
But boy, I'd like it if it was...

*

Allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Pat, and my lovely wife's name is Denise. We're a mid-fiftyish couple, have a house in a semi-rural area. Dogs, grown up kids, careers the lot.

We're your average PTA joining, go to parent teacher conference, and enthusiastically attend school athletic-band-drama events - your average couple. Except now the kids have all graduated college and moved on with their lives.

Oh, and we found out early in our marriage we are both BDSM enthusiasts.

Well, not exactly your average BDSM couple; we found almost from the beginning that it gave our sex life a fun twist to switch roles. We look at it as the zest that gets added to that sumptuous desert. It just worked for us that when one of us was the top, the next time around they became the bottom.

We started after the first couple months into married life. In bed one night Denise asked something like "Would you think I was really weird if I asked you to do..." -- and I eagerly did what she asked for. Things just fell into place for both of us, and we've been happily perverted ever since.

Anyway one weekend not too long ago we sat down to a quiet Saturday morning breakfast. Denise looked at me while I took my first sip of coffee. "I think I'd like a new pet" is what I heard.

I looked back at her with a quizzed expression on my face. "More animals? Dear, we settled on two dogs a while ago -- those vet bills, the feed costs, my wrangling the pack to the vet..."

Denise served me some eggs from the pan off the stove. "No silly, no more dogs." She used the spatula to put the rest of the eggs on her plate, puts the pan goes back to the stove. "I agreed two is our limit. I mean I want a -- you know -- a pet. For sex. For both of us. We have the room now that the kids have moved out."

Luckily I was only reaching for another sip from my coffee mug, and didn't have any of the hot lava like liquid I prefer for my morning jolt in my mouth. I sputtered I'm sure, then stared at my wife. "A pet? You mean - a fuck toy? How in the hell do we pull that one off?"

Denise sat down and started on her eggs, looking at me like I'm an idiot. Okay yes I'm male, so I classify sometimes. "We just tell everyone we're taking on a renter." She took a mouthful and swallowed it.

"You know I've been fantasizing about a female slave for years-- the kids are gone - so I want a pet. When do we get one?"

And that stumped us both. We talked about craigslist -- but Denise was adamant that didn't want to deal with weirdoes. Sorry craigslist users -- my wife sometimes makes up her mind too early.

So when I got into the email exchange with Lisa I brought Denise into my office. I pointed to the first picture I got from her. "What do you think of her? She likes my stories -- want to try her?"

Denise examined the picture, looked back at me with a smile on her face. "Tell her to tie those tits of hers up next time, oh yes, she'll do." My wife turned back to the screen, then almost as an afterthought added "And I want to see her pussy. Tell her to play with her pussy for me."

Needless to say we were both happy with the next two pictures we got from Lisa. Denise especially, since she was the top when the email arrived. So I accompanied her on each trip she made to the toilet.

I would assume the position, kneeling between her still beautiful legs with my face inches from her pussy as she would jet streams of her golden champagne into the bowl. When she finished I'd use my tongue to clean the folds of her pussy.

Denise keeps her pussy hair trimmed in a compromise to both our tastes. She leaves her mons in a trimmed but still nicely furred V for me; but her lips she keeps bare and smooth which is more to her liking.

But she's intrigued with Lisa's hirsuteness, wondering aloud while I'd be servicing her cunt, cleaning her acrid piss from amongst the folds of her pussy how it would feel to have all that pubic hair against her face?

It was Denise who dictated the reply back -- we were in my office, she was wearing a tailored black silk blouse and a white pair of riding pants. We don't own horses, but my god her ass and legs are magnificently displayed in those. Especially when she wears her stiletto heeled thigh high boots.

Since I was the bottom for the day I was naked, my cock and balls in one of the number of cages Denise has me wear when she's the top. And to make sure I was in the right frame of mind she had clipped two zip lines of clothespins around my ball sack just before I sat down in front of my PC.

Oh, and Denise had inserted a vibrating butt plug into my ass -- one with a remote control. My wife had set it to a low buzzing as she dictated our response. I remember finding it a little hard concentrating as the plug was pushing against my prostate and the vibrations felt like they were travelling thru my balls into my shaft.

Denise had clearly decided Lisa would end up belonging to her, so she had me start with warning Lisa not to damage her tits. Denise then added the piece about Lisa's lush growth of hair, after directing me to display that picture of her sitting on the toilet and playing with herself in a separate window on the monitor.

After I finished the first draft Denise ordered me out of the chair so she could proofread my work, telling me to stand next to her. She pointed to the picture on the screen and told me to keep my eyes on it as she caressed my now aching ball sack, pulling and twisting the clothes pins sticking out from it.

After a few derogatory comments about my word choices and some edits she hits the send button, then expands the picture to fill the screen. "Get a wine glass slut, one suitable for a decent red. Bring it back here and make it fast."

The clothes pins biting into my ball sack made it hard to walk, and woe to me if one of them pop off until Denise decides to remove them! I carefully waddled to the kitchen and got a wine glass, picking one with a wide bowl and rim, then just as carefully returned to my office.

"Stand here next to me and hold the glass in front of your pathetic cock. If anything comes out of that disgusting piece of meat you better catch it -- I will not have this blouse ruined because you can't control yourself. Keep your eyes on that picture slut boy."

I held the glass in front of my throbbing cock. The cock cage Denise had selected for me to wear for the day allowed my shaft to get erect without too much pain or discomfort -- unlike some of the others in our collection.

My wife went back to caressing my ball sack, talking to me about Lisa. "You better make sure I get my pet slut -- I want to see that hairy pussy over your face. I know all about your sick fetish for women with a lot of cunt hair. Oh yes, I know all about those filthy web sites you go to."

Well -- to be fair both of us go to a lot of web sites. Hard to have developed our kind of sexual appetites over the years and not get into a lot of different tastes. But I digress.

Denise had gradually increased the amount of vibration I was getting from the butt plug -- and the pleasurable buzz was directly translated into my shaft. It felt like -- hell I can't describe it. Like ants walking up along the pleasure nerves from the base of my cock all along the inside to the tip of my cock.

Denise looked at me, a smirk on her face. The little bitch, god I love her so, she knew exactly what she was doing. My hand holding the glass in front of my cock had started to tremble slightly.

"I'm going to have my new pet work hard around here, getting all hot and sweaty. I may not allow her to bathe for days at a time. Then I'll have her sit on your face, grinding that stinking hairy twat in your face."

My cock starts to throb as I think about that. Then Denise adds in a contemplative tone. "You know, I may order her to piss into your mouth. Yes, I think I'll have her use your face as her toilet."

Not fair, not fair at all. My eyes glued to Lisa's exquisitely furred bush and now my wife bringing up some of my favorite fetishes -- just not playing by the rules. Which is why I love her so.

In any case I groaned, my cock betraying me by drooling a rope of pre-cum into the wine glass. With a feral grin on her face Denise set the remote control to the butt plug in my ass to full, then ripped first one then the other of the clothes pin zip lines off my ball sack.

I simply -- came. Hugely, volcanically. The exquisite clash of pleasure versus pain just took me to a different plane as waves of fire and agony from my ball sack met and intersected with the intense pleasure radiating up from my prostate into my cock. I was frozen in place, luckily I held the wine glass in place as jets of my semen shot into the bowl.

I finally came back to the world, my balls really hurting, screaming to me through my nerves their anguish and pain. I stood their blinking, tears in my eyes but making sure to hold the glass in place. Good, not a single drop of my blast had splashed out onto Denise's black silk blouse.

She had turned back to the monitor, re-reading the emails back and forth between Lisa and myself. "Well you know what to do slut, drink it down. We have things to do."

I tilted the glass letting the hot white spurts of my come puddle at the base of the bowl. I brought it to my lips then upended the glass, letting the viscous fluid flow down the crystal surface to my lips. I tasted myself, as I had done so many times in the past at Denise's bidding.

A little salty, a slight acrid note from my addiction to black coffee. I downed it, savoring the flavor. My tongue in the bowl of the glass, licking the remainder as it pooled downward.

Denise looked up to me, a smile on her face. "Good boy. Now I think you need to lay some wood in, it looks like it's going to be a chilly night and I want a fire later on." Off to be the beast of burden. Good thing we live in the sticks.

It was my turn to be top when we got the response back from Lisa, so I made sure the tables were turned. I had Denise dictate my response -- I thought it was a nice touch to have my wife telling Lisa that I wanted to see her playing with herself.

Naturally Denise was naked as I had her type the reply, and we'd been engaged in enema play. I had already given her the first one, and she was holding onto another -- a recipe I had found that would induce cramping in the subject.

My office doesn't have a bathroom, and I was enjoying my wife's discomfort as I verbalized the image of Lisa sitting on the toilet seat, her bum open and free to do whatever she wanted.

We had to leave the email before I could proof read it -- Denise looked delightful wriggling and squirming down the hallway trying to clench her ass cheeks together as she walked to the toilet.

I joined her in the bathroom, watching and relishing every moment of her discomfort and embarrassment. The volume of gas and liquid she expelled was enormous -- further adding to her humiliation. I ordered her not to flush the toilet -- and let her sit in her own stink as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out.

"Gotta piss pet, and I noticed that you dribbled a bit on your walk from the office here. Yes, I definitely saw shit stains not just down your legs but also on the floor. So since you're already filthy -- open those legs nice and wide."

I pissed a stream of hot urine onto her cunt, soaking her pubic hair and then directing the stream between her lips.

She hissed as I trained my flow onto her clit, then as my bladder emptied I casually let the last amount of my urine splash onto her thighs. I flicked the last of it onto her tits and belly, then held my cock out to her.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Clean my cock and get yourself settled. We don't have all day for you to just sit on your ass slut."

I watched as she wiped her ass, then flushed the toilet. Being a guy of course there were drops of my piss on the floor in front of the toilet -- I pointed and watched as Denise licked them from the tile.

I waited as she went into the shower and rinsed off the worst of the mess from her ass and legs -- then I held out one of the special towels I had made for just for days like this.

The towels are snowy white, high thread count tufted cotton - and I had Poop Slut embroidered in large pink script along both ends of it. Just the thing to have out when guests come over.

Denise took it and wiped her ass and legs down, tossing it into the hamper as she exited out of the shower.

I slapped my outer thigh and she assumed the proper position, hands and knees on the floor at a proper heel. I walked out of the bathroom and she followed, and I would point to spots in the hallway where the enema liquid had dribbled from her ass to the floor. We would stop and Denise would open her mouth wide, licking and polishing the area clean with the flat of her tongue.

We eventually returned to my office where I had her stay next to my office chair. "Slut, lick that seat clean. Your ass and cunt were touching the leather and I don't want to soil my pants." Denise took hold of both sides of the chair and thoroughly licked the leather seat of my office chair clean.

Her position provided a most interesting view to me. Her ass in the air, her thighs apart enough I could see the plump outer lips of her cunt. They were parted slightly and her inner lips protruded out, pink and inviting. Later I think to myself, later.

Finally satisfied with her cleaning I used her head and face to dry the seat of her spittle, then directed her to kneel beside me as I proofread the email, sending it off after a couple changes.

I'll admit I got anxious as the days went by without a response, and I was a little fearful we had overplayed our hand, that Lisa decided to move on. Denise wasn't so sure, she felt confident that we were putting just the right kind of bait out there and that Lisa would take it, hooking herself.

Finally I got the response with the video. It came when it was my turn to be top, so it was an especially auspicious day I had thought. I waited until evening, and had Denise wear the cute secretary fuck toy outfit I like her in. I brought her into our TV/playroom and switched the screen to the PC I have in there as a media machine.

Denise already had leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, so I cinched a wide leather belt around her waist. I unbuttoned her blouse, making sure her tits were free and open to me. Then I strapped a penis gag between her ruby red lips saying "Something for you to suck on slut."

I stood in front of her, took her tits into my hands then fondled, squeezed and kneaded them. Looking in her eyes I smiled and told her "I plan to take my pleasure from your ass, my dear slutty whore."

I led her next to the ottoman in front of the couch, and had her kneel next to it facing the widescreen on the wall opposite. I pushed down on her shoulders, guiding Denise as she laid her torso down onto the rough material.

As she moved the rough fabric scratched and pulled on her nipples, it rubbed harshly against the skin of her tits and belly. I strapped her elbows together pushing her tits forward, forcing them against the corduroy surface.

Next I leaned over and crudely gathered her hair into a pony tail, wrapping a length of sisal twine around it. I tied both ends of the twine to an eye on her belt, pulling her head back and facing the TV screen. "There, isn't that better? This keeps you from cheating -- you can't use your shoulders to give your tits any relief."

I finished by clipping a spreader bar to her ankle cuffs, then stood up to admire my work. The fabric covering that ottoman had the texture and feel of rough burlap. Bound as she was Denise's breasts and belly would get dragged and rubbed along its surface with every move.

I lifted the hem of my wife's skirt up and over her ass, tucking it under the belt encircling her waist. Panties are not worn by fuck toy secretaries, so of course Denise wasn't wearing any. "Lisa sent us the video I asked for. But to start with, this is what she says." I read the email aloud to Denise as I applied lube to her asshole.

I finished reading then gave her ass cheeks a good smack with my open hand. I heard a muffled moan from around the plug in Denise's mouth. "Slut. I'm going to shove my cock in your ass and then start her video." I picked up the remote, then got behind my wife's exposed ass. "You better hope what Lisa sent is good otherwise I'm going to get the strap."

I unzipped my trousers and knelt on the floor between Denise's thighs. I placed the tip of my cock against the puckered opening of her ass and started to gently push, then hit the play button. I dropped the remote onto the ottoman and grabbed her hips with both hands.

As the video starts showing Lisa sitting on the toilet seat my cockhead was in Denise's asshole, her anal ring relaxing and submitting to me. Then I heard Lisa say "My cunt, master, for your pleasure." I bored my cock into my wife's pliant asshole, not stopping until my balls were draped over her slick cunt lips.

I slowly fucked Denise in the ass as we watched the video. Each time Lisa would say "my cunt" I felt Denise shudder, and I'd push or move her on the rough fabric of the ottoman hurting her tits. At the point where Lisa started to lick her juices off her hand Denise orgasmed, her spasms milking and clutching at my cock. I held off a little longer before I bathed her bowels with my sperm, my orgasm triggered by Lisa's.

I was a little disappointed as I was looking forward to hitting my wife's scrumptious ass with the strap -- or crop, cane, what have you. But, I sighed to myself -- the video was fucking awesome. There's always later.

I pulled my cock out of my wife's ass and after wiping it off on her thighs I stuffed it back into my pants, then zipped them up. I removed the penis gag from her mouth and set about freeing her hair. Her head freed Denise worked her jaw and neck and we started talking about our next moves with Lisa. Finally I detached the spreader bar and untied her arms, helping her up and off the ottoman.

Her tits and belly were red and scuffed from the fabric she was laying on, wearing a bra for the next couple of days wouldn't be comfortable I had thought to myself. I pulled her blouse out from her skirt then pushed the tails of it into the back of belt around her waist. "That's better. Fuck toy has a nice set of tits and that blouse was getting into the way."

We sat down on the couch and I handed her a lap board with a wireless keyboard and a mouse, letting her navigate as we plotted our next moves. I had deliberately left her skirt hem tucked up into the belt, so her ass and pussy were also exposed. The couch is leather so Denise got to sit in whatever oozed from out of her cunt and asshole.

I had my wife write a reply to Lisa, in which I praised her for the video she sent me -- I found it sexy and deliciously naughty and I wished I had been there to participate. Denise suggested I tell Lisa that I wanted a short biography from her as well as her height, weight -- all of her measurements.

Denise and I discussed this part for a short while, she felt it was the right time so I agreed. Denise wanted us to send her items to wear and use for our enjoyment. She had done some research and found we could create an account with one of the mail box store chains -- and could give her access to the box.

We needed to know a convenient location for her, and in that way we would get an idea of where she lived while still maintaining a level of safety for her, since she wouldn't have to give us her address. I agreed it was a great idea and so Denise added the request to the email.

12