Lisa Led Astray Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa is seduced into the idea of being a couple's fuck toy.
9.9k words
4.19
42.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa replies a few days later suggesting a couple of mail box stores in her area, and she includes her various measurements. Her bio is short -- she's a nerd, she's introverted, and it's hard for her to make friends. Her path was high school to college to a good job, and there wasn't a lot of dating for her in any of the three.

She thinks she's too plain looking, still dates infrequently if at all. The small number of sexual encounters she's had has been with other nerdy types -- they've been furtive, awkward and transitory.

Lisa's known for years she preferred older men, but the ones who have been attracted to her tended to be in her words perv's. Guys who were too obviously looking to have an affair or just a quick hook up.

She had been raised with the attitude that porn was wrong, but curiosity and horniness eventually got the better of her and she recently started consuming it on-line. That's how she stumbled onto the Lit site and then to my stories.

Lisa's reaction on discovering porn was surprising, she really liked it. And it didn't take her long to find BDSM and other, more interesting tastes. She was further amazed to find the more extreme porn just fired her up, got her even hotter.

Not surprisingly she was also brought up with the idea that nice girls didn't play with themselves. She tried it of course, but it was never really satisfying. But once she started consuming porn that changed. It felt like this itch she had to scratch whenever she went on her now daily visits to the various porn sites she had bookmarked.

And while playing with herself felt good, there were all these sex toys people were using. They fascinated her, and she wanted to try some of them for herself. So after thinking, then obsessing about it for a couple of months she got her courage up to go to an adult store a few towns away.

She was captivated with all the things she saw there -- hugely turned on but very nervous. She bought the ball gag she's used in the pictures to us as well as a couple of other items then hurried back home, hornier and more excited than ever before.

During the drive back to her apartment she couldn't stop thinking about the toys she just bought for herself, how she'd be using them. By the time she got home her panties were soaked, a very new and novel experience.

Lisa had no sooner got in the door to her place then she tore open the bag of toys, inserted batteries where needed and rushed with them into her bedroom. Lisa dropped them onto her bed then nearly ripped her clothes off tossing them everywhere. She grabbed her laptop and jumped in amongst her new toys. She used them while reading a couple of my stories that happened to be amongst her favorites -- and after some very satisfying orgasms she decided to write to me, giving feedback.

She was surprised and embarrassed at first when my response was delivered into her email inbox the following day -- she had expected it to be an anonymous comment, so she checked the site again. She felt sheepish that she'd misread the instructions, but by then felt flattered by the attention and was taken by my thanking her for reading.

As our email exchange started Lisa found herself drawn into the snippets and pieces of stories I'd send her. Almost from the start she found herself fantasizing about being my lover, putting herself into the scenarios I'd write about. As my emails concentrated on the themes of both dominance and seduction Lisa realized that she was identifying with the role, and that she had become hopeful my intentions weren't solely in remaining as a pen pal.

When I sent the story snippet about the younger girl brought to a party by her older master to be used sexually by his circle of friends Lisa decided to act. She had a digital camera and figured it was time to take some selfies. That was first picture Lisa sent, and when I shared it with Denise that helped her decide that Lisa might become our pet.

And Lisa really liked that first picture Denise had picked to send to her. Lisa thought I had a nice cock, and then she wrote something that made both of us think she was done nibbling the bait, and was ready to get hooked. Lisa remarked it was obvious I hadn't taken the picture myself, and made the observation that a pair of lips ready to receive the stream of cum would be a wonderfully sexy shot -- she of course was volunteering her lips. Further she was hoping the person taking the picture was another woman, she thought that would make the scene even hotter.

Finished reading Denise turns to me, a grin on her face. "Looks like Lisa wants to play, I think we'll be meeting sooner rather than later. But let's keep it like it's just you answering her for now, I don't want to overplay our hand." I agreed. Besides it was wickedly fun seducing the girl as a husband-wife team.

Lisa included a couple more pictures with her reply, explaining she wanted to show off the toys she had bought. In them she's again wearing her mask and has the ball gag strapped between those full sexy lips of hers. She's also wearing a cheap looking pink dog collar around her neck and has one clothespin apiece clipped to her large yummy looking nipples. Last of all she's using a jack rabbit style vibrator, the first shot she's teasing her clit with the tip and the second she's sliding it between her spread pussy lips.

Denise checks the store locations Lisa suggested -- and we're pleasantly surprised she doesn't live that far away. Plus Lisa didn't stint on providing measurements, which is perfect for our next move. Denise makes plans to set up an account with one of the stores, and tells me she'll make sure Lisa is an authorized user.

Then we spend a fun and sexy time excitedly ordering a number things for our Lisa, shipping it all here. Denise wants to package it all as a single gift, wrapping things up in tissue with ribbons and the like. I like the idea as it gives us the chance to make sure price tags and invoices don't get included.

After our shopping is done we send Lisa my reply; first thanking her for the bio, her measurements and most of all for her pictures. Denise has me tell her that from what I see she's doing herself a disservice by saying she's plain looking, that I think she looks lovely and sexy as hell. Oh, and she should expect some packages to arrive over the next week or so - and that I would be sending the address and account information in a few days.

And Denise adds another picture from our collection. This time I had taken the shot -- I was straddling her face, my balls between her lips and her tongue is lapping my sack. She's wearing a leather halter/harness, its straps encircling her bare breasts and there's a pair of chained clamps attached to her erect nipples.

The picture is of my cock pointing towards her cleavage, and I had just shot a nice load over both of her tits. Denise added a caption to the picture before she attached it to the email -- "Looking for a luscious pair of lips".

The next day is Saturday, and it's my turn to be the bottom. We're in the kitchen and I'm naked under the table while Denise is seated in front of me, wearing a clingy, satiny robe that's open, exposing her pussy.

I was woken by Denise wrapping a locking black leather strap around my ball sack. After my morning piss she clipped a leash to it and had me assume the position on the floor, and I followed her at a heel to the kitchen and I took my spot under the table.

Denise had made herself some coffee, and was sipping it after seating herself at the table. She's checking email on her tablet while I'm lightly running the tip of my tongue along her inner thighs, cleaning up the residue from our fucking the night before. "That was quick. Lisa's already responded to us, I'll read it for you since you're busy slut." My wife's pet name for me the days when I'm the bottom.

In the email Lisa's gushing over the picture I had sent her, writing she'd spent the evening playing with herself. She fantasized about wearing the same kind of harness and being in the scene, getting forced to lick my come off the tits in the picture. Lisa adds that she's reveling in taking pictures of herself for my enjoyment, and is asking for hints as to what I bought her.

Denise runs her fingers through my hair, pulling me towards her pussy. "I think we have her hook line and sinker. Slut, after breakfast let's get her package ready." Denise had taken her morning pee before wrapping the collar around my ball sack, and I began running my tongue between her pussy folds. I was enjoying the sour/tangy, slightly salty flavor and the musky aroma of her cunt as I delicately licked the opening to her urethra clean.

Denise puts the tablet down and pushes her chair back, getting up to make a quick breakfast. She has me stay and I kneel under the kitchen table, admiring how the wrap she picked clings to her shapely ass and legs.

She pours some coffee into my special bowel and puts it down, then allows me out of my stay. I amble over like a good doggy and lap it up. It's a nice ceramic dog bowl so the coffee stays hot. I make sure to keep my thighs open and get rewarded with Denise running her toes along my ball sack.

Denise fixes her plate and turns to the table, and I take my spot under it as she starts to sit down. I curl up on the floor, my face at her feet. She taps my mouth impatiently with her foot and I begin licking her toes clean. When she finishes her breakfast she gets up and scrapes the remainder from her plate into another dog bowl, adds some more from what's on the stove and sets it down on the floor next to my coffee. "Okay slut boy, come and get it."

After breakfast Denise has me clean the kitchen while she takes her shower and gets ready for the day, and I do the same after I'm done getting the kitchen spotless. I head back into the kitchen and see Denise standing at the table, a small pile of tissue packages stacked around a medium sized box. "Get the package tape from the drawer would you? Then get dressed, we're going to get this shipped today."

We head into town and get the package shipped to the account Denise created. We have a nice lunch and leisurely drive back home, where Denise writes an email to Lisa using my name. She lets her know a package is coming, and gives the tracking number. Then Denise instructs Lisa that she can't open the package until she's been given permission.

Over the next few days Lisa and I exchange numerous emails -- she's showing more excitement and curiosity with each one about the contents of the package we sent to her. I really don't think the poor girl ever had anyone outside of her family get interested in her, and certainly not as a woman.

Over coffee I bring this up to Denise. She thinks about it, responds "I wonder if our Lisa is a secret Cinderella. At first I saw her as an ugly duckling, but the way she responds, I don't know." Denise takes a sip of her coffee, thinks a couple of minutes and continues. "I'd expect, I guess, more cynicism from her if she felt she was an ugly duckling." She starts to laugh and points a finger at me. "Oh boy, is she in for a rude surprise if she thinks you're her prince! Randy old goat is more like it."

I make a face at her, remind her that old or not I seem to keep her satisfied. Giggling Denise heartily agrees on that score. So with that in mind I decide to increase the tension in my emails to Lisa. And Denise helps, editing and adding her feminine insight.

I kept the general theme of the good girl seduced into a life of sensual pleasure at the hands of an older man as the foundation, but now I add a couple of other elements to the vignettes I send to her. I introduce the idea of the girl becoming a concubine to an established couple, and add a touch of the fairy princess myth as well. We get very enthusiastic replies and several more pictures.

Denise is of course very pleased with Lisa's responses. And I continue to develop the concubine/fairly princess theme in my email exchanges from that point on. I find it amusing how well the two interchange -- exchange poor drudge who becomes a pampered princess whose prince charming gives her everything they want with the lonely, unhappy good girl seduced into life as a concubine to an indulged couple, filled with sensual pleasures and the fairy tale damn near writes itself.

It was mid-week when Lisa emails, letting me know that the package had arrived and she had picked it up. She was excitedly asking if she had my permission to open it. I waited until Denise got home from work and as we set dishes out for dinner I ask what her plans are -- we need to give Lisa some instructions.

Denise grins hugely at me. "Let me handle it -- and if Lisa follows my directions you'll be in for a nice surprise Saturday evening. Let's eat, then after dinner go shoo -- watch TV or something." I'm a little disappointed as it's the night I'm the bottom -- obviously Denise is going to be too busy to play games.

Friday evening rolls around and Denise is almost giddy when she comes home from work. As we sit down for dinner she tells me that I'm in for a treat tonight, not tomorrow as she thought. I look at her and smile, my eyebrows arching up to match my question. "So Lisa has something for us?"

"Oh yes! She followed my instructions to the letter -- after dinner I'm going to take a bath while you clean up the kitchen." She sips her wine appreciatively, setting it down to continue. "Candles and wine in the bedroom -- then I want you scrubbed clean and in bed."

We hurry through dinner and Denise leaves to get her bath. I take care of the kitchen, then pick out a nice wine. I uncork it so it can breathe, bringing the bottle and some glasses into our bedroom. I set out candles and light them, then turn down the bed.

Denise comes out of the bathroom wearing a white cotton robe, approves the candles I had set out and inspects the wine I picked. "Good choice, now get cleaned up and into bed."

I brush my teeth then take a quick yet thorough shower. I dry myself then walk back into the bedroom -- my cock semi-erect in anticipation of the surprise Denise has for me. I see she's not in there, so I do as she instructed and after pouring out the wine and setting the glasses on the nightstand get into bed.

I get settled, plumping my pillows while laying on my back on top of the duvet and then Denise makes her entrance. She's wearing a black lace six strap suspender belt with matching black seamed stockings, and black stiletto heeled feathered bedroom mules. And she's topped her look off with very retro red lipstick.

She struts into the room, stopping at the foot of the bed, hands on her hips. "I think someone's happy to see me" she purrs out. My cock had sprung to attention, eagerly ready to serve.

Denise chuckles, turns to the TV at the opposite wall from the foot of the bed, affording me a long look at her ass. My wife has a great ass, and it's framed perfectly by her suspender belt and the straps holding her stockings in place. She inserts a USB stick into a port and using the remote turns the set on. She then walks over to the bed, and with a satisfied sigh lays down next to me. "Here, Lisa sent us another video and it's on that memory stick. Get it going will you?"

She lays her head on my shoulder as I navigate to the drive, and open the video file. It starts up, showing a small but neat living room and then Lisa makes an entrance of her own. She's wearing almost the identical outfit as Denise has on -- and it's just as hot on her as it is on my wife. But she's still wearing her mask, dammit. And she's wearing a pair of black silk panties.

Lisa walks into the center of the frame and slowly turns around, her forearms behind her head causing her large full breasts to lift up. "Master, thank you so much for this gorgeous lingerie. I hope you like it as much as I do." She stops her turn as her ass is centered in the frame, then slowly bends over arching her back.

The panties she's wearing are thin and clingy, enhancing and showcasing the globes and cleft of her ass. "Master, I hope you like my ass. I think it's a little large but I catch men looking at it all the time." I certainly can see why.

Lisa isn't a rail thin girl, but she's not chubby either. Her hips are nicely rounded and her ass is just on the full side, but it's perfect. Smooth and heart shaped, I could happily bury either my face or cock between those cheeks. Or just as eagerly spank them.

Lisa slowly stands straight up, turning her head around to look into the camera. "And master, these stockings make my legs look beautiful, don't you think?" I would have to agree! Her thighs are just right, not too thick, not too thin -- a perfect match to her ass.

Denise brings her hand to my balls and starts to caress them as Lisa turns back around to face the camera. Her voice gets a little lower, throatier. "But master, you didn't exactly explain the entire situation, did you?" Uh oh, now I'm a little confused. Denise rises up on her side and she's smirking down at me.

Lisa's voice continues from the TV. "Mistress told me everything. She wants me to tell you to pause this video so she can explain." She brings her hands to her breasts and caresses them. "Mistress told me to play with my tits while she talks with you, master."

I hit the pause button on the remote as Denise brings herself up, leaning on her arm so she's looking down at me, and she's chuckling. "I contacted Lisa right after dinner the other evening -- and after a couple of exchanges I introduced myself as the pair of tits she wanted to lick your sperm off of."

My cock twitches unconsciously on that thought, and I bring a hand up to play with one of her nipples. "How did that go? How did she react?"

Denise smiles, stroking my shaft gently with just her fingertips. "Fine really, it seemed to rouse her even more. I got tired of typing and gave her our Skype account and we talked -- setting this up. Now, get back to the video."

I get the video going and we're treated with watching Lisa playing with her tits for a couple of minutes, smiling thru those luscious sexy lips at us. She gives both nipples a pinch and stops, bringing her hands to her side. "Mistress sent me more things, and asked that I video my putting them on."

She walks a little closer to the camera and kneels down, picking up something that's out of view. Denise has settled back down into my shoulder, her breasts pressed warm and soft against my skin. Lisa brings up something into the shot and it's a leather wrist cuff. She inspects it, opening it and stroking the leather. "I was scared after I untied the ribbon and opened the tissue wrapping these." Lisa looks into the camera, her green eyes soft and her face solemn.

"Mistress and I were talking on Skype when I unwrapped these. She must have sensed I got scared, and I think she heard me start to cry." Lisa looks down at the cuff, then starts putting it on. "Mistress, I understand the choice you gave me. I did start to cry, because I was scared when I saw these." Lisa puts the tongue of the locking strap into the buckle, looks into the camera. "I was scared because when I opened the package I wanted to wear these. I felt this wave of desire, to be in your arms, both of you."

Lisa finishes buckling the cuff, picks up another and wraps it around her other wrist. "And I was scared because when I saw these I understood - I want to live the life in the stories you've been sending me master." Lisa looks into the camera, relaxed and happy looking. "I'm not scared now." Once the cuff is buckled she reaches forward and brings a black leather collar into the image frame.

Lisa looks straight into the camera, a sexy smile on her full lips. "Mistress, I've decided I want you to put this on me. I can't wait to meet both of you next weekend." She turns the collar around in her hands, bringing it up to her masked nose and inhales deeply. "Mmm, the leather smells so rich, and it feels so soft in my hands. I'm glad we talked mistress, and that you've made plans to come out here. I feel like I'm bursting -- I can't wait to see you."