Lisa Loves to Showoff

Story Info
Showing off in public.
1k words
4.04
64k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

As many of you know, that have read some of my stories, I crave the attention of others. Especially men's attention. That is why, outside of work, I do my very best to attract attention. Having men look and want me excites me beyond belief. Sometimes I purposely go out and expose myself to lots of guys before I finally pick one to satisfy the excitement the others have created.

One day last summer I spent most of a day teasing a lot of guys. I wore a white thin tube top that just barely revealed my nipples and a very short jean skirt with 3" slides. My first stop was a local park that is frequented by guys playing basketball, skate boarding and running. I found a spot on the grass that had a lot of male traffic pass by. I put down a blanket, sat down and pretended to read a book as I spread my legs just enough to show off my pussy without being obvious. Most of the lookers looked at a distance but knowing they had seen me excited me. One creative group saw me and then pretended to be at the end of a long run stopping in front of me and sitting down to rest. Their boldness got my juices flowing so I made sure I rewarded them with a good look. I started to move my legs like I was keeping time with music. Every beat gave them a clear view. After about 15 minutes of playing with this group I decided it was time to move on. As I got up I gave them a real show while looking right at them. Then as I walked past them I said I hoped they enjoyed the show. They responded they liked it very much.

Next I found a cement bench surrounding a circular flower garden. I again sat down making sure I was on display but appearing to be accidental. At this spot my admirers were a bit older. A few times I caught guys staring and I smiled back at them acting as if I had no idea what they were staring at. I finally decided to leave this location when an elderly woman gave me a dirty look. I didn't want trouble.

My next stop was the mall and I rode the escalator up and down several times. My skirt was so short that guys standing 4 or 5 steps behind me could look up under my skirt and see my pantiless ass and pussy. While I was on the top floor I would stand leaning against the metal railings so anyone looking up got a good view. After about 45 minutes of doing this I noticed I was being followed by a rather ordinary type guy. He took his time getting into position for my show several times. I decided it was time to have some fun with him. I went to the food court and got an iced tea and a salad. Then I found a seat that shielded me from the general public but offered a view for the table in front of me. I sat down and let my legs spread so I hoped he would have a good view. Moments later he sat down at the viewing table with a soft drink and pizza. I pretended to be reading my book and looking over the pages I could see he was straining to see. I let him squirm for a little while and then I opened my legs further. I saw a smile cross his face when I did. HE was enjoying the show and I was getting very horny. So I put the book down, looked right at him and spread my legs wide. When he finally got the nerve to look at me I smiled at him. Then I put my hand between my legs and played with my pussy, all the while looking right at him.

After a few minutes teasing him I motioned for him to join me. He was nervous as he sat down so I tried to ease the tension. I spoke up and told him that I was a very bad girl and liked to show myself off to guys. Then I asked if he liked what I had to show. He responded he did and had followed me for over a half hour. I told him I knew and that is why I choose this seat. I then told him that having him follow me and look at me had made me very horny. Then looking him in the eye I asked if he would walk with me to my car because I wanted to suck his cock. He fumbled his words but made it clear he was game. I gathers my purse and book an told him to follow me. I had chosen a corner parking spot in the parking garage that would give me some privacy. When we got to my car I put my purse on the front seat and invited him to join me in the back seat. Once he was in I wasted no time undoing his pants and getting his cock out. Just to be safe I had a box of moist wipes that I used to clean his cock before sucking it. I hate smelly, sweating cocks. That being done I stroked his cock and took it into my mouth. He had an average size cock and I could tell he was excited so I envisioned a very nice mouthful of cum. I sucked him for about five minutes before I felt him get harder and ready to cum. He warned me he was cumming but that just made me suck harder. I wanted every drop he had to offer. When he was done I thanked him and helped put his cock away and said it had been fun. Then I got out of the car and let him do the same and I got into the front seat, started the engine and drove away. He was still standing there when I drove off.

I went home fixed dinner and told Bill about my adventure as we ate. The story excited him, I knew it would, so we went to the bedroom and had a most enjoyable love session.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers