Lisa Makes a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo now glistened with her spit. All the while she had continued to give bobby's little dick a nice massage with her crotch. She slid bobby down the bed a bit with a hand on each of his shoulders. She was able to move his body easily and now his head was flat on the bed, the dildo sticking straight up. Lisa moved up higher so her knees were on either side of bobby's head... her hands on the headboard. She looked down at Bobby's face which was now framed by her tanned muscular legs... the dildo sticking up enticingly from his mouth and bouncing slightly left to right as Bobby moved his head from side to side. H was panicking a bit. Lisa tightened up her legs enough to get his attention. He stiffened as her thighs scrunched up his cheeks a bit. She moved her one arm off the headboard and motioned with her index finger side-to-side like he should stop struggling. "Don't worry babe... your' going to love this."

Still looking down on him and enjoying her incredible dominance, Lisa flexed her arm over him. She looked from the nice tanned little split bicep that popped up from her arm and back down to him. He gulped again and she smiled at him. Lisa hunched her body up a bit and sliding her tiny thong slightly to the side, exposing herself, she poised right above Bobby's face and touched herself to the tip of the dildo. Slowly she slid down the shaft taking the entire tool into her. It felt amazing. She buried herself on it right down to bobby's gagged mouth. Only his eyes now exposed.

She looked down at him and winked and then she slowly began to move up and down rhythmically, getting more and more aggressive with the movement as she progressed. Bobby's head began to bounce on the mattress... his hands clutched on to Lisa's strong thighs attempting to move them. His tiny arms had as much chance of manipulating Lisa's strong legs as they did of prying apart a vice. Lisa pounded on his head. It was more abusive of bobby than she intended but she was so hot and it was so exhilarating that she couldn't help herself. After a few minutes of this she began to sweat from the exertion. It was the best sex she'd ever had. She looked down at bobby... he was still there, his hands now basically limp on her legs and no longer trying to effect his predicament. He was just taking it.

Lisa grabbed a hand full of his hair and rolling back and to the side all of the sudden, she pulled Bobby's head with her until she was on her back next to him and she pulled his head in between her legs, still with her hand holding his hair. She began to pull his head and neck back and forth into her. Now the motion was coming from him but with her arms and hands providing the impetus.

She pounded his face in and out of her... her legs just slightly tight on his face .. sliding up and down between them. She repositioned her hands on either side of his head holding a bit of ear and hair and continued to pound him in and out until she finally climaxed in the best orgasm she'd had in years. She left him deep in her and wrapped her legs tight around his face and stretched her arms above her head and stretched and tightened her thighs. Her legs extended over his back with his face wedged in between.

She gave a satisfied sigh and looked down at Bobby. Amazingly she just noticed that his horn-rims were still stuck on his face but now sideways. She wondered if anyone had ever been face-fucked like that before in nerd glasses. She moved her hand down to him, tweaked his nose and then pulling his glasses off, she swung them over onto the nightstand. Lisa released her legs and he pulled himself out of her with a wet sucking sound. He was barely able to struggle up onto his hands and knees. Lisa kept her legs draped over each of his shoulders.

The black dildo was dripping with Lisa's juices... it waggled back and forth. Lisa grabbed hold of Bobby's head as he struggled with the weight of her legs on him and he was barely able to move. She unstrapped the harness and pulled it off his face and he began gasping for breath. His face was red and blotchy where the leather had been rubbing on it. Now Lisa tightened her legs on either side of his neck and just that pressure caused him to collapse again, this time with his chin on her crotch. She looked down over her six pack abs and smiled at him. "Did you like that bobby?"

Bobby made what was a giant effort for him at this point to slide his chin out a bit on her stomach so he could look directly at Lisa. "I think you've turned me into something totally worthless. I'm not even a man any more."

Lisa smiled pleasantly and said, "not worthless at all!" She turned the dildo around and moved the still dripping tip up against his lips. With his neck still head firmly between her powerful thighs she grabbed the back of his head with her free hand to steady it and then forced the tip between his lips and then entirely into his mouth. "You're not worthless. Look at you cleaning up and getting things ready for next time! You GO Bobby!"

Lisa slid the harness in and out of bobby's mouth like a piston as she spoke. She noticed tears starting to form in Bobby's eyes.

She thought to herself... welcome to the big city little Bobby!

12